Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Lives (Relix&Jocelyn)

Scarlett liked the sound of moving in as soon as possible. She could even start packing up her stuff and some of Bonnie's toys while the girl was napping. It would speed things up considerably and make it so that the two females could move in with Alex that weekend. It sounded perfect to Scarlett, who was getting pretty tired of her parents.

"I don't mind sharing a room with Bonnie." She corrected looking at him as he looked at their daughter. She was still amazed at how quickly he fell into the role of Daddy. "It's simply that Bonnie has never had to share a room with anyone, and I worry about how she will sleep if it becomes a constant thing.

"Awe, are you jealous, Daddy?" She asked him as she slipped out of the booth, pushing the wallet back at him. "We took you to lunch." She told him as she took out her own money, putting a tip on the table. She smiled at him, blowing a kiss as she straightened herself. "Get Bonnie together and I will meet you at the car?" She offered as she started toward the counter that was hidden by a wall.

Scarlett knew that men usually enjoyed paying, but she had wanted to treat him to something good, since he'd been working so hard. She just hoped he didn't take it the wrong way. It was simply that she didn't want him to always have to pay when she had the money.

"I am jealous," The male spoke, laughing softly, the topic of who is paying wouldn't ever end if he didn't simply back down. The man wasn't going to take it the wrong way, he simply felt that since he was the male that it should be his job to pay for them. Not her pay for him, she should be able to spend her money elsewhere rather then pay for Alex's lunch. A.J. simply knew it was better to just let her do it then turn a light decision making process into an argument, especially it being over who pays for lunch. There were better things to do then that.

"Get Bonnie together, check." The male muttered to himself lightly, sliding himself out of the booth before reaching across to grab the little girl's jacket from Katie's side of the booth. "Bonnie ready to go see granddad?" The male asked, the girl's facial expression showing that of displeasure, a light laugh passing through A.J.'s lips as he bent forward a bit. Unstrapping the belt from around his daughter, the male's hands moving under the girl's armpits, pulling her up from the high chair. "I know that look, not interested in seeing granddad, huh?" The male asked, seemingly the girl shaking her head 'No' to answer him. Slipping one of her arms through the coat before slipping the other through.

Adjusting her to latch onto his right side, Alex grabbed his wallet before leaving the table. Walking toward the exit, "Wave bye to Mommy." Alex spoke, left hand coming to the girl's shirt to pull it back down over her stomach, fingers tickling the front of her tummy, Bonnie responding with giggles while attempting to shield her stomach with her small hands.

A light sigh could be heard from the little girl, shortly after a yawn, her head moving to rest against A.J.'s shoulder, eyes blinking a few times. "Someone is getting sleepy," The male spoke, the cold air from outside snapping B.B.'s eyes back open, cuddling into her father a bit more for his warmth. "We'll be in the car soon, baby," His hand moving to pull open the back door to his car, slipping himself into the backseat before placing the baby into her car seat, quickly strapping her in.

Moving around to the driver side, the male shot a smile at Katie as she exited the building. "How much was it?"

Katie giggled softly as she walked away. She could understand him being jealous. She knew she would be if their daughter paid more attention to him than her. She liked that their daughter loved her, and liked that she was more than happy to have her mother cuddle her. Sometimes, she just loved sitting with Bonnie on her lap, watching some animal movie, cuddling close. It was like paradise. So, she understood Alex being jealous, he didn't get to do that often.

At the counter, Scarlett took out her wallet and her credit card, handing it to the girl. She wasn't really paying attention at first, her attention was on the pair leaving, her boyfriend and their daughter. It had been the best idea in the world to come back. A content sigh came from her lips as she turned back.

"That's a beautiful family you have." The girl commented. She couldn't have been more than seventeen, but apparently, she liked kids. She knew that she'd been paying attention to them the whole time they'd been eating. "Is that your baby?"

"Yeah, she's just over one." She bragged, smiling. She loved compliments to her daughter. And really her whole family. When she got the paper to sign, the girl gave another few dollars in tip and signed her name at the bottom. After that, she passed it back over.

Once outside, with her own jacket clasped tight to keep the wind off of her skin, she saw A.J. getting out. "Not much." She told him with a smile. "Twenty." She said as she got close enough to wrap her arms around his shoulders and pull herself up to kiss his lips softly.

"This was fun." She commented, doing like their daughter had done and snuggling her head on his shoulder, cuddling her body into his for a minute.

Immediately, A.J.'s arms wrapped around the female's body as she cuddled into him, head laying on his shoulder. Squeezing her into his body a bit more to give out some of his warmth, not that it was any warmer in the car for their little girl. "It was, I enjoyed it. Thank you, but," The male spoke, unwrapping his arms from the girl's frame, "We'll have to talk more later, not like the car is any warmer then out here." A light chuckle passing through his lips as he turned to move to the driver's door.

Alex wasted little time getting into the car, starting it then warming it up. "So, you never gave me an answer," The male spoke, pulling his car out of the parking lot. "Did you want me to leave you the car?"

"Seems the best or did you have some other places to go before going where you need?" The male wasn't trying to get into her business about what she had planned for today, A.J. was simply thinking of the baby. Katie could simply jump into the driver seat, the car would be all warm, ready to go. Rather then Katie needing to wait till Alex was done working on the female's car.

"Well, even if you did, you won't have a car for an hour or so. I think Bonnie will enjoy being at my work for maybe twenty minutes before she starts getting fussy. Figure you just want to get on the road and go."

Katie liked the feeling of his arms around her, just him holding her so lovingly. So, when he released her, the girl sighed and straightened up. "I thought you would have started the car." She commented lightly as she moved around to the passenger side of the car.

After sliding in, she buckled and rested back, letting the exhaustion slowly settle. "I guess it would be smart for us to take your car." She said with a soft laugh after his comment about liking being at the shop for only twenty minutes. "Twenty minutes if we are lucky." She said, rubbing her cheek slightly.

"I don't have to go anywhere until about five, I'm going to lay B.B. down for a short nap." She told him "If you get out of work before then, you can just drop my car at the house. But if we are already gone when you are done, just take my car to the apartment. We will be going there anyway after." She said.

Her hand moved up, just then, to cover her mouth as it opened with a big yawn. Then, she laughed softly. "I might just take a nap as well." She said, settling into the seat comfortably. "So, what time will you be getting off work, honey?" She asked him quietly.

A.J. had lied to Katie. It was for good intentions, but, a lie none the less. He told her that he had to work a bit of over-time, he wouldn't be home until 8P.M. Even though, he'd be getting off at 4P.M. Alex figured he'd go out, buy a few little things to greet her with; a nice dinner, cheap sparkling water in a wine bottle - so it would at least look like a fancy, surprise dinner -, candles, small dining table for two, fancy-looking table cloth.

Their small meal was the thing that took the longest, setting up everything took maybe an hour. Preparing the food, the table, the dishes, then cooking the food took nearly two hours, well, going on two and a half. Alex had kept it in the oven, temperature on low, so it would stay warm. The male had started craving chicken teriyaki since around 3P.M., thankfully enough, he was a quick learner. Might not taste all that well this time, but, he'd get the hang of it. It is the thought that counts, right?

Cracking his knuckles a bit, the male stretched his arms out, fingers intertwined together. A light sigh passed through his lips, eyes checking the watch once more. It was nearing 9P.M., Katie had said she'd be home late - the man simply didn't know late, the food having been done for the past twenty minutes.

The footsteps coming down the hall tipped him off to her being back, the female's car had been parked at her house a little after 6P.M., A.J. took a cab back like he had said in the car earlier that day. As if he was like a child on Christmas, the male sprang from the couch only to rush to the door. He wanted to surprise her, before taking Bonnie from her arms to whisk her off to her crib. Poor girl never stayed up past 8:30P.M. if she was not at home or A.J.'s apartment, at either place - she was up another hour, hour and a half max.

Pulling the door open, a smile rested on his lips, "Well, hello there." Happy to see the female home. "Here I was beginning to believe you were standing me up."

Seeing her grandfather had been a chore for the young woman. The man was suffering from dementia to a lesser degree, and so the second he saw the two girls, he immediately flashed back to when she'd been Bonnie's age. Instead of knowing who she was, he referred to her as Eleanor, and Bonnie was Katie Scarlett to him.

With Bonnie running around the room, and even throwing a fit about not getting a cookie at one point, Scarlett was more than a little frazzled. She hadn't been able to lie down for a slight nap, instead, she'd been packing up so that she and Bonnie would have an easier time moving in with A.J.

By the time the pair got to the apartment building, the young mother was nearly out of her mind. The little girl kept throwing her toys and screaming about this or that. It was an hour and a half drive, one that made her want to pull out every strand of her hair one at a time.

Luckily, Bonnie called down the second that her mother pulled her out of the car. And when they got into the warm apartment, they were able to calm down even more. Even Scarlett was able to breathe a sigh of relief. Scarlett really couldn't remember when she had been so worn.

When she saw Alex, the young woman smiled brightly and leaned forward to kiss him. "Not a chance." She said, letting him take their daughter from her. It seemed like the second she walked in, her aim was the couch. She paused for a second to look at the table and sniff the air, before sinking onto the couch with a sigh of appreciation.

"You cooked, baby." She said with a quiet sigh, leaning her head against the back of the couch to look at the table and admire his cooking. "It smells so good in here. And.." She smiled as she pushed herself to stand. "It looks so good in here." She said, moving to the table. "You did so much here in just an hour." She commented, believing that he really was working late.

Alex could tell all too well that Katie, and Bonnie, had a rough, rough time at Katie's grandfather's. What wasn't written clear on Katie's face was explained through her body language, they were best friends before moving to this stage - A.J. had much practice to tell when she was upset, angry, bothered. Katie had simply been getting better at hiding her troubles from the male.

"Ah," The male grunted, grinning softly, "You should know me better then that!" A light exclaim as his right hand tugged at the arms of Bonnie's jacket, placing the coat on the hanger by the door, a deep, long yawn passing through Bonnie's lips, little hands rubbing at her own eyes. "Is Daddy's little girl ready for a nap?" The male asked, rhetorically, leaning forward just a bit to place a small kiss on Bonnie Blue's forehead. "Come on, lets get you a bottle, sweetie." Alex continued to mention, the girl's head moving to rest against his shoulder, arms attempting to wrap around his neck.

"Like I was saying," Alex began, moving toward the small kitchen, "I am an amazing multitasker, you should know by now." Of course, that was a lie - Alex simply wasn't going to let a small lie ruin a potentially good evening. Shaking his head a bit, the male's hand tightened the lid to the bottle. A.J. had gotten pretty good with handling tasks with one hand, being thrown right into it, a sink or swim scenario for the most part, had don't him good. "Cleaned, straighted up, brought the mattress out here, cooked all in an hour and a half." A light grin resting on his face, a ego-boast since he knew that it took him a wee bit longer then he was giving off.

"Sure, it was a bit hectic, but my baby is worth it." Alex commented, moving into the room before setting Bonnie in her crib, giving her the bottle filled with water to the baby. Sure, sure, Katie had told him not to a few times - he simply wanted to ensure they wouldn't have any interruptions; B.B. wouldn't drink it all at that moment, but, she'd get up in the middle of the night, move her bottle a bit and see there was some still left and pass back out.

Leaving to the room, Alex pulled the door to a close, only leaving a good two inches left for light to seep into the room. Slipping on an oven mitt, his left hand pulling open the oven door before pulling out the two chicken teriyaki meals. "And dinner is served." Alex claimed, setting Katie's meal on her plate before doing the same to his. Picking up the lighter to light the middle candle. "Unless you wanted to eat it there - whichever you prefer, Katie, I know you had a rough past couple hours."

Katie watched Alex taking care of their daughter. He took to it so naturally. A smile spread over her lips as she moved close to kiss their daughter softly on her forehead, before watching as he took her into bed. She frowned over him sending her to bed with her bottle, but she figured that just that once it would be fine.

While he was taking care of their daughter, she looked at the table and thought about all he'd done to make their night special. It could only make her smile again. It was the sweetest thing that anyone had ever done for her. To do all that in just an hour and a half, just for her, made her feel so special.

She watched him moving into the kitchen to take out their dinners after he had closed the door so their daughter could sleep. Bonnie would be sleeping well that night, she was sure. It made for a perfect night.

"No, let's sit at the table." She said, moving back to the table. "You did so much. This is wonderful, honey." She commented, sighing softly. As she slid into her chair, she looked across the candle light at him. "Thank you." She said softly. "I love all this." She told him, smiling.

"You are welcome, I am simply doing my part to make you happy. . . happier then you were when you got here, of course." Alex spoke, sticking his tongue out at her before sitting down in his chair. "Don't drink any of the bottle, from what I heard in the store, it is a crap drink. Just bought it for 'show', to make it look a little better." A.J. let out a small laugh shaking his head a bit before bringing up his fork and knife.

"As well as," The man began to cut up his chicken, medium sized squares before bringing it up to examine it closely. "The chicken might be a bit stiff, or hard, I don't know. . . should taste okay, texture might be off. I'm not a great chef, so, it'll take me a few times to perfect it." Alex spoke, followed by another laugh. The man wasn't perfect, nor would he try to act like it - in work, in his relationship, in cooking, in anything. There were a few things that he couldn't do, he knew his limits, cooking was a little bit of both. He could cook certain dishes, certain meals, other's he couldn't. It was a test to see if chicken teriyaki would fall on a can do thing.

"But, none the less, I hope you enjoy your meal. Just the beginning of the night." The male spoke, looking up from his plate to give her a light wink. What he had in mind was they'd simply cuddle on the couch, pop in a movie and see where everything moved from there. Whether it led to other natures, or to a early bed - the male would be happy with whatever, so long as he was able to be by Katie. The days they were apart seemed like High School all over again, the constant wait to talk to Katie Scarlett.

"I'd ask how your visit with your grandfather was, but, I could tell all from when you and Bonnie walked in." The tone of the male going from a bit jokingly to a more serious tone. "Everything okay? I can see the stress of the trip in your eyes, so, no need in lying to me. . . because I'd just go to Bonnie and ask her." The male stuck his tongue out at Katie, once again, a light smile resting on his lips. "Talk, talk. I'm the only one talking, feels weird. . . you're the girl, I'm the guy. You should be the chatterbox, babe."

Scarlett watched Alex sit himself down, and talk about the dinner that they were about to have. As he cut into his chicken, the girl pulled on her hair and just smiled at him, taking in the table set up again. He'd gone through a lot for their night. She wished that she could have had a better experience with her grandfather, she felt like she was ruining the night they had planned.

With long, sure cuts of her knife, she cut the first piece of chicken from her own. Again, she didn't cut it into many pieces, she just cut one at a time. The piece went into her mouth and she smiled as she chewed on the piece. It was a bit hard, but that she could easily overlook, because it did taste very good.

"It's delicious, honey." Katie said, having swallowed the chicken and smiled. "Next time, try marinating it for the night, or like, five hours, it really makes the chicken tender." She recommended. Having cooked all her meals for two years, she had to learn quickly how to make good food. Especially since in the beginning almost anything that wasn't cooked just right made her sick.

At his question, she looked down at her plate and laughed. "It was..." She searched for the right word, before lifting her head to look at him. "An adventure. My grandfather thought that Bonnie was me and I was my mother." She started to explain as she cut up another piece of chicken. "Bonnie refused to sit still, especially after he gave her more chocolate than she would have gotten for Halloween." She explained. "I wish that I could have brought you along to chase after her." She said with a soft laugh.

Hmm, marinate it for five hours. A light sigh passing through the male's lips, it would've most likely tasted better if he had an two hours rather then cooking the chicken for two hours, then letting the sauce, seasons, everything extra soak in for an hour. "Well, the next time I have five hours to waste, I shall retry." The male spoke, sticking his tongue out at Katie before cutting himself up another chunk of the chicken. It didn't taste too bad to him, just a bit tough in a few places. "Though, I would've definitely enjoyed coming with you and our child if I didn't have to do some overtime." Just meant more money he could spend on Katie and their baby.

Pushing his plate forward, the male stretched out his arms a bit, letting out a small groan as he looked up at the clock. It was nearing ten, getting a bit late. They wouldn't be up for much longer, maybe another hour, hour and a half. Alex wasn't sure about Katie, he only knew about himself; when it came to playing around with their child, he was beat come night time - ready for bed by 11P.M. A.J. assumed Katie was the same, she was probably earlier for having to do it for a longer time then him.

"So, yes," The male spoke, stretching once more before pushing himself up from the table, his hand grabbing his empty plate before reaching over to pick up her's. "I picked up a movie, figured our night wouldn't be quite right if we didn't watch something." Alex spoke, shrugging softly as he placed the plates into the sink. "Picked up 'Inception', if you've ever heard of it. I heard mixed reviews about it, figured be best to see it for myself before making a judgment call." Another small shrug passing through his shoulders, moving toward the girl. Hands moving to rest on her sides, pulling her back to him, chin resting on her shoulder as his chest pressed into her back. "Love you, Katie," The male whispered softly, placing a small kiss on her neck as he squeezed her frame lightly.

"Interested in watching it or shall I just wait till you are back at your mom's to watch that?"

Katie shrugged. "It's not like you really need to waste time, honey." She said as she continued to eat. "It takes you all of five minutes to put everything on the chicken, and put the chicken in the refrigerator. Then, you are off doing what you need. I remember, one day when I was working, I was in the stage where my cravings were nearly killing me, I went home at lunch and put everything together for some lemon pepper chicken, and was able to have it that night." She told him, smiling widely, and laughing softly.

When he stood up, she straightened as well, this time stretching her back and her neck at the same time. She smiled as he took her plate and put it into the sink. "I wish that you could have come with us, too." She told him quietly before he started to speak. When he started to talk about the movie, she smiled and nodded as she stood back up. She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned against him.

"I could watch that." She agreed, smiling as he kissed her neck. "I love you, too, Alex." She said, sighing contently. "So, are we going to sit on the couch, or that nice mattress you took out?" She asked sweetly, cuddling herself closer to him. She was looking for somewhere comfortable to be, but she wasn't willing to let him go. She was too comfortable, and too content.

"We can lay on the couch," Alex spoke, shrugging softly. The man didn't really want to lay in the bed because it'd just push him to go to sleep. He wanted to lay with her, enjoy the movie then go right to bed. That is what would happen if they were to lay on the bed, he'd end up starting to fall asleep which would then cause him to miss the movie. . . the parts that he did end up paying attention to anyways.

"I suggest laying on the couch because it'll keep me awake, I hope, longer then laying under the blankets on the bed." A light shrug passing through his shoulders, lips placing another light kiss against Katie's neck. "Then again, any position being close to you makes me tired. . . you're such a good pillow." The male spoke with a laugh, slowly walking her into the living room. Stopping just for a few moments to allow himself some time to kick off his shoes.

Alex removed his arms from being wrapped around the girl to sit down on the couch, stretching just a bit as he waited for the girl to decide for them what to do. "The movie is already in the DvD player, so, just need to get the remote to start playing it." A.J. spoke as he looked up to Katie, his hands moving to the sides of her shirt, pulling her down to him. Hands slipping to her thighs to force her to sit herself over his lap, a light grin resting on his lips. "We could watch a movie. . . or create a movie." Alex spoke, jokingly of course, before letting out a small laugh. Sitting up to place a small kiss on the girl's lips. "Nah, lets just watch a movie. Do you want to lay against the couch or at the edge?"

Katie smiled and shook her head as she followed him over to the couch. She sighed and ran her hand over her eyes for a second. It was likely that she would end up falling asleep no matter where they were. But, she was sure that she could stay up long enough.

She laughed when he said that she was such a good pillow. She was used to hearing that. He'd always been sure that she was the best pillow. Even in high school. That seemed like a lifetime before.

With a sigh, the girl slid down onto her boyfriend's lap and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Naw." She agreed with him. "We'll just watch the movie." She giggled softly and nuzzled her face into his neck. "I'll lay at the edge, so you can lay on me if you want." She said, sliding so that she was laying on the couch, her body still over his. "But no funny business." She joked, pointing a finger his way. "Just laying." Sure, she wasn't sure it would last that way, but it felt good to have him there, without the thoughts of the text messages that he'd been getting.

Reaching over, the male plucked the television remote from the table before laying himself out behind the female. Using his left arm to prop himself up, aiming the remote at the television before pressing the power button. Quickly pressing the button to control the DvD player after, powering that as well. A.J. leaned forward just a bit, pressing his lips against the girl's shoulder before gnawing at her shirt. "No naughtiness?" The male asked, putting on a pouting face. "B-But. . . but. . . all this was for the naughtiness." Alex tried speaking in his best attempt to sound hurt by her claim of no funny business. He didn't care that she put her foot down, just because she put her foot down didn't mean it wasn't still possible.

Placing a kiss on the girl's shoulder, the male nodded softly, "We'll just see where the night takes us. . . because, if I really wanted to test your 'no funny business', I'd be all over it." A light laugh passing through his lips. "But, I simply want to enjoy a night with my girlfriend, allow her to fall asleep in my arms after such a long, rough, stressful day."

Pressing the triangle Play button, the male settled into the couch a bit, a yawn escaping his lips already. A light smile resting on his lips, "When do you start school again?" The male asked softly, teasingly, he knew when she started. He was simply playing the role of the fool for a bit, arm slowly moving to wrap around the girl as they laid there, Alex's eyes focused on the movie. "Figure if you want to move in before school starts, got to start it soon. Gotta get boxes, gather all your's and Bonnie's stuff up from your mom's then get it over here. Shouldn't be more then a day to bring it over, another day or two unpacking everything."

Katie laughed and pushed playfully at his face. "I said be good." She said, though she couldn't stop from giggling. "You'll be good or else you will be the one getting up with Bonnie in the morning." She warned, teasing him. "If you keep me up late tonight for sex.." She said it like it was a bad thing, but the way she toned herself, he would be able to tell that she was simply playing around.

"Well..." Katie sighed as she got comfortable in his arms. "That does sound nice." She snuggled into him and smiled to herself. "You are a great boyfriend, Alex." She said as she turned her attention to the television.

When he asked when she started school, she frowned and stiffened slightly, until she realized he was teasing. She relaxed under his touch. "Two weeks. I was thinking Bonnie and I could move in this weekend, if you are alright with that." She said, turning to look at him. "Do you mind giving up your bachelor pad so early? It will mean no more pretty girls over for nights, or bringing some home during your lunch break." She teased him, lifting her head to kiss his forehead.

A light laugh passed through the male's lips, shaking his head a bit at the girl's 'ditching the bachelor pad'. "I know. . . I mean, all those females I bring over love the crib in my bedroom. They just instantly drop their panties because of the absolute wetness that crib alone brings." Another laugh passing through his lips before shaking his head a bit, arms squeezing just a bit against the female. "But yeah, joking aside, I do not mind at all if you and Bonnie move in with me this weekend. I can get a truck from work on Friday, bring it over to your parents then we can go get some boxes and get started."

Alex wanted the female, well both females, to be in his life regularly for a while now. The man simply paced himself in bringing it up, he didn't want to rush her into a decision - yet, he didn't want to seem like it wasn't an option that he wanted for them. "Also," The male spoke, placing a small kiss on the girl's shoulder, pulling her into him a bit more. "Even if we weren't going to stay up late, who'd be the one waking up to take care of Bonnie?" A light grin resting on his lips, he would. That wasn't their verbal agreement, but, it was his apartment and they were trying to get into where he was taking care of the girl more since Katie Scarlett would be going to college soon.

"I would, so, I think. . . if I really wanted a treat that keeps you up later, I might just take it." A small laugh passing through his lips as he moved his attention back to the movie, his body laying down a bit more to settle himself back into the bed. "I don't know though. . . you aren't really my kind that I pick up to bring back here. Usually I got for the perfectly shaped, vibrant red hair sort of females."

Katie laughed because she knew that all he said was to go along with her joke. She trusted Alex completely. There was just the problem with other girls, she didn't trust them at all. Her family was the most important thing in the world to her. And she wanted nothing to ruin it.

"Friday sounds perfect to me. We are already started with packing. Well, I have." She snuggled her body against his and turned her attention back to the movie. "Hey, it might just become one of those odd days that you won't wake up with her!" She protested, around a giggle. She knew that he would get up with their daughter. He was the best father in the world. A mess better than either of them had growing up.

The girl laughed and shook her head, pressing herself to him while she did it. She wouldn't mind him taking his liberties, she'd never complain and mean it, that was for sure. When he settled back and said that she wasn't his type, she turned her whole body, as if offended, to look at him.

"Perfectly shaped, redhead?" She asked, fluffing her hair. "I happen to think I fit in that I fit into that category better than anyone." She protested as she looked at him full on. "If you can't see that for yourself, you might just have to get your eyes checked." Then, she broke and cracked a smile. She managed to hold in the laugh, though. "Should I just find myself somewhere else to lay? If I'm not your type."

Alex made the statement simply because they were teasing one another, he was playing the blind fool. Clearly, what he had expressed in terms of what he went for in females was exactly Katie Scarlett - he was simply teasing her. "Clearly," The male spoke, pausing for a moment as his attention moved to focus on the girl in front of him rather then the starting of the movie on the television. Shaking his head a bit, his light grin moving into a simple smile as he decided to let the teasing, joking die for the evening. "Nah, you don't have to move away from me. I know what I have, how much of a beauty you are."

Resting his hand on the girl's side, Alex shot her a small smile before leaning forward to place a light kiss on her lips, "How about we watch the movie for a bit? If I decide I want you to please me, I shall let you know." A.J. added with a small fit of laughter, shaking his head a bit. The man was getting pretty tired, but, these were the only times the two could openly go and be 'active' in the sense of sex. Their child was still way too young to put aside for maybe a half hour, more then likely less, so they could get one another off.

It wasn't that the male didn't find her attractive enough to want to jump her bones constantly, they simply were parents now. They had a child to focus on rather then focus on getting his thing into her thing and pleasing one another with them. It just wasn't top priority, surely, that isn't to say they are at the point where it is basically not happening. Just not regularly, in a sense - as regularly as if they were to have dated in high school. "Unless, you have a special request then I am all ears. I can possibly give you what you are wanting, depending on what I get in return." Alex spoke, sticking his tongue out at the girl trying to shift it to where she seemed like the one asking for it rather then him, in a way.

Katie laughed and kissed him back, closing her eyes for just a second. When he suggested they watch the movie, she nodded and turned her body around slowly. When her back was against the seat of the couch, she hugged her boyfriend and turned her attention back to the movie that he wanted to watch.

"Oh, Alex." She said with a sigh, shaking her head and holding in a laugh. "For what I would request we'd have to be naked, and then we wouldn't watch the movie. Besides, I said no funny business, remember?" She asked, and it was with that last word that the laugh slipped from her lips. She gave a short giggle, before turning her attention fully to the movie.

Katie Scarlett had always been a pretty sexual person, so when she and A.J. couldn't always be together, it bothered her slightly. But she knew that they couldn't just always go at it. They had be parents to their daughter, and responsible. They may still be teenagers, but they couldn't really act like it.

"And you say that like you mean it." That would be Alex's last statement for that topic, if it were to happen then it would happen. A.J. wasn't the one to really care if it did or not, surely, it'd make a good night even better. He simply wasn't just going to pursue the idea since Katie had said it was a no-go already. "You just need to shuddup, pervert," Alex added in a whisper, placing a light kiss on the girl's cheek before resting his chin against her shoulder, arm squeezing the female's body. "Always talking about getting some when we have a daughter to worry about. . . geez, how horny can one person be?"

A small set of laughs passed through the man's lips, shaking his head at his continued teasing of the girl. "Okay, I promise, I'll stop." Alex spoke softly, squeezing his arm around the female a bit more as his eyes watched the television. It was just fun to mess around with Katie because she rarely, if ever, got upset about their teasings, or jokings. It was just for fun, he knew she was his, and he was her's. No need to really question that sort of thing between them.

"So," The male spoke, clearing his throat a bit, "Since we got a bit of time." Alex planned to bring up the whole lease bit, see her reaction to the whole getting a new place after it is up. "I know there is a movie on, I just can't help but want to talk to you while cuddling up with you," A light laugh passing through his lips before shaking his head a bit, eyes looking down to the girl. "As you know, or should know, my lease will be up in a couple months. . . what are your thoughts on getting a bigger place? This. . . us sleeping in the front room can only last so long before it gets old, y'know? I figure we can check out a few places after you move in, get a price range, start saving for a down payment."

Katie laughed at her boyfriend's teasing. She looked back at him and winked. The joking would have to stop, and if she said what she was tempted to, then she would just egg it on. So, she kept herself quiet, snuggling her body innocently to his. "Hush, you know you love me." She teased.

She went back to watching the movie, though it was very confusing to her. She was trying to piece things together when he cleared his throat. She was pretty relieved to have the distraction. Turning her head again, the girl looked at Alex, bringing her hand up to thread her fingers through his hair, listening to him talk. She laughed with him and nodded, twisting her body just right that they were face to face again.

"Alex.." She said, when he brought up one of the topics that she'd wanted to talk to him about. "Do you really think that I would want to keep the arraignment? Sharing a bedroom with a baby isn't really what I always imagined." She smiled to sooth what she had said. "But, I love you, and that's why I am. Once your lease is up, I think we should find another one. I have money for a down payment, and to help with the rent. I'm sure we could find a great place." She said, smiling.

The man knew that the girl didn't want to share a room with their child, he didn't really know why. Figured it had to do with them being alone at her father's condo, the male surely didn't mind it one bit to share a room with his daughter. Alex liked how easy it was to go back and forth between their bed and her crib. The man, on occasion, just brought their baby into the bed to snuggle with him. Those were the times that Katie wasn't there, whether it be because she stepped out of the apartment to run and get something. She did catch him a time or two, it wasn't because he was lazy. Simply wanted to sleep, while putting their child back to sleep. The man was pretty good about being up for the rest of the day when Bonnie got up the first time.

"Why haven't you spent that money on you and the baby yet?" A.J. asked softly, his chin still resting on the female's shoulder, turning a bit to look at her. "Its not a big deal, I just think you should worry about other things then rent and a down payment. Leave that to me, you worry about the groceries. . . and what color you want to paint the baby's room." It wasn't that he was getting mad about the topic, it was just starting to become one of those ideas that she is only holding onto it to hold power over him. As weird as it would sound, he felt that she was using money as a means to dictate what happens and how it happens. Like in the restaurant earlier that day, and now that she wants to pay for rent and the down payment.

Alex felt that it was his job to provide for their soon-to-be family, not a mutual agreement on money costs; she was going back to school. She should use her money for that, not rent and a down payment. Katie wasn't going to have anything to help her through college without needing to pay it off at the end of her years there. "Plus, don't you have to pay for schooling? Save your money till then, then you can do whatever you want with it. Just need you to stop worry about things that I am going to cover."

Scarlett could tell that he was reluctant for what she'd suggested. Why he always seemed threatened by her offering to help, she wouldn't know. But it was really starting to worry her. Was it always going to be like that? She actually groaned when he asked why she hadn't spent money on herself and the baby yet. That he actually thought that she hadn't really wounded her. And when he suggested she worry about the groceries and the color of the baby's room, she nearly rolled out from his arms.

"Excuse me?" She asked, bringing her head back and looking at him with almost a glare. "So, I'm just the 'Little lady?' I only worry about food and the kids?" She asked, this time not joking, or teasing. "Do you really not expect me to be able to help in any other way?" He may have been old fashioned in thinking that he should be the one to provide for them, but Katie lived up to her namesake in the fact that she liked that she could take care of herself or the people she loved.

"I have scholarships, Alex. Plus, this is from the sales of two houses, I'm not exactly wasting my money in helping." She did slide out from his arms and sit up on his couch. "I want to help the family, Alex." She said quietly, putting her head in her hands, her red hair curtaining her face, thankfully. She was able to calm down with the slight privacy that her hair provided. "I don't want to simply be pushed aside and made to feel little. Especially not over money."

Back
Top Bottom