Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Lives (Relix&Jocelyn)

A.J.'s tongue slipped out from inside the girl, slowly, deliberately as her body was racked with her first climax of the night. A light smile resting on his face after his tongue retreated into his mouth, even though his jaw hurt, he had no intent to show her that. It was something he would get used to with time, he had only done that act a number of times - with how Katie's body responded, he didn't do that bad of a job.

Pushing himself up, Alex positioned his lips above her abdomen. Leading a trail of kisses up her body, until he got to her neck where he stopped to pay her a little bit more of attention to that area as his hands pushed down his boxers - there'd be no give and receive, she could do that another time. For now, the male would get down to his other business.

Pulling his face from out from being buried in her neck, A.J. positioned himself over her, looking down at Katie as his right hand guided his length toward her core. "Hope you had a long enough of a breather," The male shot with a wink, tip of his length running against her core as he moved to position his entrance to her core. The thought of a condom never crossed his mind, never came out of her lips so he never thought about it.

Pushing his hips forward, A.J. slid his length into Katie's core slowly, allowing her hot, wet core soak the foreign invader as he pushed himself into her. His little comment was so she had enough air to pull in with a gasp, he surely wasn't going to let the moment to slip away and her want to give him oral pleasure in return.

Scarlett still trembled while he kissed his way up her body. That body was able to slowly calm down while he kissed her neck and prepared himself to take her. She was so ready for him to take her, her whole body was aching for him as she felt him taking off his boxers. And she even pressed herself against him, her legs pressing against him as encouragement.

When he mentioned her breather, she gave a soft laugh and shuddered at the feeling of him moving over her center. She didn't think about a condom, because she was so used to being on her shots when she was sexually active. She was too lost in the heat of the moment to consider that she'd missed her most recent appointment. She could only think of how she wanted the male who was about to take her.

When he slid inside of her, the redhead gasped softly, feeling her body accept his length while he stretched her out. It felt so wonderful having him taking up every inch of her. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her fingers running down his back as she lifted her hips for him, trying to set their beginning pace.

Her lips and teeth found his ear, where she lightly bit the earlobe, breathing softly into his ear as the pleasure and passion rolled through her.

Alex let out a soft, low moan as Katie began teasing his ear with her lips and teeth, his length beginning to move in and out of her core. Hands clutched the bedspread as his length began to slide out of her core, only to be pushed back inside of her, hips rocking against her at a slow pace to start. The male was simply just building a tempo, couldn't just go and start immediately ramming her like she was a rag doll; it was all about creating the right tempo then dramatically switching it on the female under you.

His right hand unclenched from the bedspread, moving down to the female's left leg, only to lift it from the bed before positioning it to curl around his hip. Driving his length deeper after the shift, speed being brought up just a small notch as well. A.J. left his right hand at her hip, squeezing her thigh gently in rhythm with his motions - squeezing when he pulled back, letting go when he pushed in.

A.J. slid his right hand all the way up her body from her thigh, running his fingers and palm up to her neck, only to lay her head back against the pillow - pulling her away from nibbling at his ear. His hand once again planted into the bed to hold himself up, head titling forward, only to press his lips into her's.

Hips only moved to drive into her faster, teeth biting at her bottom lips as his hips quickly began to crash his body into her's. Alex wanted to take it slow and work out a pace, but, there were plenty of times - now that they are at this stage - to do something like that. He wanted to hear her scream in pleasure.

Scarlett smiled when he moaned, and continued on the pace. It felt amazing to her, having him moving in and out of her body like that, his whole body pressed to herself. She couldn't remember a time that being with someone had felt so right. She'd been over taken by hormones on more than one occasion, but this was more, like they were made to be together.

The new angle, after her leg curled around his hip, her foot brushing over his back slightly, had the girl moaning softly against his ear, before he lowered her head. When he did that, she was able to look right at him, and see him enjoying their coupling.

A louder 'Ah' came from the girl as her whole body moved with his. She would have bitten her own lip, if he wasn't already doing that for her. His body slamming into hers gave her a whole new understanding of pleasure, making her moans and gasps louder, closer to cries.

His lips continued to place kisses on her bottom lip every time he wasn't nibbling at her lip, his continued to rock roughly against her body. A.J. moved his lips down to her jaw, sliding over to the right of her chin before beginning to suck, kiss and nip at her skin. Short, deep pumps into the female while doing so. It was a constant change the male would continue on until he had his own release, one that was quickly approaching at that.

Alex had always been the one to make sure his bedroom sessions didn't go stale after the first five minutes of sex, plus, he found it rather boring to just continue one pace through - it ended up elongating his release, which. . . got to be more of pain in the rear then a blessing.

The male continued to move his lips down the female's jaw, moving toward her ear. He was getting close, so, he wanted to inform her of it - simply see where she had to say to let it go; pull out or keep inside. Teeth nipping at her ear softly, a low, soft moan escaped A.J.'s lip as his hips continued to pump his length into her. A quicker in-out, in-out motion then before. "I-I'm. . . close."

Scarlett was breathing heavily as she moved her hips with his, her fingers moving up and down his back, scratching slightly as he pushed into her, and then releasing her nails when he pulled out. She wasn't going to leave too much of a mark, nothing that would stay past the night.

He was changing up so much, her body almost didn't know what to think, past that it was fantastic. She couldn't stop her loud moans and heavy breaths as she continued to bring her so much pleasure. And the way her body was tightening, trying to draw him in deeper and deeper, she knew that she was so close, almost there. She also knew that it would be the most Earth Shattering climax she'd ever had.

At his whispered words, the redhead turned her head a bit and bit her lip to hold in a loud moan. Her lips brushed his ear as she returned his whisper with "Don't... Stop. Don't pull out." She said, wrapping her legs even tighter around him. She was right at the edge, and wanted to ride out her climax, so she didn't want him to suddenly stop.

AS she thought that, she had to drop her head as her body found it's peak and went over. A thrill and rush cruised through her body as it trembled around his, and a cry of pleasure passed through her parted lips. She cried out Alex's name, her hips moving almost frantically with his.

A.J.'s hips continued to work through the clenching of the female's core, her second climax racking her body. Legs and arms tightening around him to pull the male down to her body, her loud moan causing his ear to ring as she howled into it. The male would be quickly following her climax with his own, doing exactly as she said; he wouldn't pull out.

No thoughts of her not being on a pill or having the timely shot came to his mind, only thing that he thought about was his release and filling her with his seed. He was a male after-all, soon as she took off her bra, his lower head kicked right on and took over control.

Pumping his hips forward several more times, his thrust being a deep, firm stroke. A.J. felt a quick pressure build in his abdomen, only to quickly shoot through his length. Twitches came from his length inside the female's core before spurts of his seed shot into Katie, quickly filling her core.

Alex continued to work his hips, eyes closed, biting his bottom lip as he clutched onto the bed as he held himself up over the girl. Deep, heavy pants came from his lips as his release came to a quick close, his anatomy still twitching as he held his hips against her, leaving his length in Katie's core. A.J. was still panting, yet, there was so much that he wanted to say to her. . . mainly about how he wasn't quite done for the night.

Katie wasn't sure if it was the closeness the two shared already, or if it was just that he knew far more than the others she had been with, but her climax was so much better than others she'd felt. Her body clenched and released, trembling everywhere around him. The feeling of him still moving inside of her helped as she road the waves down.

She felt her insides warm as his seed filled her, shooting into her so perfectly. She didn't even think of protection as she relished all he was doing or had done to her. What he had given her. She was looking up at him, as she continued to breath heavily with him.

The girl smiled at him, the slow, lazy smile of the sated. She lifted her head and gave the male a soft kiss as her hands on his back started soft caresses. She wanted to tell him so much, like how much she'd wanted to be with him, or how she couldn't wait until they could be a couple, but she kept quiet, just watching him.

A.J. returned the soft kiss with a much firmer passion, lips pushing against her's a bit harder, holding it there. Only to pull back momentarily after Katie had, thoughts that should have been rushing through his mind weren't. The thoughts, conflicting natures of Alex having sex with his best friend while still having a girlfriend, weren't there. Inhaling slowly, the male's hips pulled back, removing his softening length from her. He merely needed a little bit longer before going forward with more. . . passion.

Plopping down on the bed, the male's hand pulled the covers from under their bodies before draping it over them, all the way. Scooting near the female, his legs intertwining with Katie's as his left hand moved to rest at her side. Head leaning forward, pressing his lips into Scarlett's once more, tongue slipping out of his mouth to wrestle with her own inside her mouth. The blanket was pulled over their heads, darkening the darkness that already surrounded them.

Pulling his lips back after a few moments, a light smile rested on Alex's lips. "Well," The male began, his left hand rubbing at her side, "I'm not quite sure what to say, Katie," A soft, light laugh passing through his lips, "Other then. . . how great it was, how. . . perfect it felt." He really couldn't describe how he was feeling at the moment. Lips placing another kiss against Katie's, pulling her body closer to his, chests pressing against one another's once again.

"I will say that if you give me," His hand moving to caress her face, index finger stroking her cheek tenderly, "Just a little while, I promise you will get what you are wanting. So long as you don't let anything that is said get to you," Nodding lightly, not that she could see it in the darkness. "That, and, I will be ready for a little more fun if you aren't too tired."

Scarlett sighed at the contentment she felt. She could just curl up like a kitten and fall asleep. It would be the perfect thing. Falling asleep in his arms.But, he was kissing her, and she couldn't stop her body from responding to that, especially after she'd experienced what he could give to her. Her body was still humming from the feelings of her climaxes.

She giggled as he covered their bodies and then took her close to him, his hand on her side. She smiled before he kissed her again, at which point her mouth opened up for him and her tongue moved with his. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck to bring his body closer to hers.

She smiled when he pulled away and told her that it felt great and perfect. She nodded. It was absolutely perfect. "Truly perfect." She told him, smiling as he pulled her to him. She returned the kiss happily, softening her lips immediately after she spoke.

Scarlett nodded. "I'll give you time." She said, wanting more than anything to be his as soon as was possible. "I can wait for you." She said with a smile and a nod, though, he couldn't see her nod either. "Oh yeah?" She asked, pretending to think. "Well, I am a little tired... But I think you can wake me up." She finished, leaning in to kiss him softly before pulling back.

A.J. let out a small laugh at her tired statement, asking for him to wake her up. "How do you propose I do that, Miss Katie Scarlett?" The male asked softly, his body moving to roll her onto her back once more. Head moving between her neck, lips planting into the right side of her neck. Kissing, nipping at her skin as his left hand ran up and down her leg.

Lips stayed to play for a while before moving up to her ear, "I think we have the tables backwards, Katie, shouldn't it be you required to wake me?" Alex questioned in a whisper, tongue flicking her ear lobe twice before placing a kiss under her ear, against her jaw. "A man's body begins to shut down after having sex, thus meaning, he begins to fall asleep while the girl goes opposite - shouldn't you just be getting started?" A light laugh passed through his lips, echoing softly into her ear before his lips danced down her jawbone toward her chin.

"Or are you an exception? You just lying on your back for me, isn't it?" A.J. questioned softly as his body moved back between her legs, returning to the position earlier. If they, well, he knew about this sort of plan of her's earlier, they would've started earlier. Meaning they would've done a few more positions then just missionary, it wasn't too late to do something else - Alex simply wanted to go to bed after getting himself off once more. She got two, why couldn't he?

"So, what exactly must I do to wake you up?" A.J. chimed, a bit rhetorical as his hips pushed his once-again hardened length back into her. Hands grabbing at the bedspread, holding himself up as his hips quickly began to move against her. This time wouldn't be him being quiet, he was a bit tired still. . . the male might be a little bit more talkative to the girl in the second round then in the first.

Scarlett grinned and sighed, lifting her chin so that he could kiss her neck. She giggled as she was turned onto her back and he continued to kiss her, his hand moving over her leg. She was pretty sure she knew where this was all going, and she was looking forward to it.

"We both know that you are more of a night person than I am." She teased him, shuddering when he kissed under her ear. "You are just that much better than the normal man, I think." She said, smiling. "You can go for more than one round at a time." She said with a soft giggle at his next question.

Her legs wrapped around him and she kissed his cheek. "I doubt I'd be able to just lay on my back." She said with a soft laugh, running her fingers in his hair.

When he pushed inside of her, the redhead moaned and lifted her hips for him. "That just might.." She started as he began to move inside of her. "Do the trick." She finished, groaning with pleasure.

Sunday came rather quickly for the two friends, Friday night's adventure didn't last much longer after the second round. Not that it couldn't, A.J. and Katie Scarlett both simply agreed that was best to leave all that sort of stuff to when they were in a relationship; didn't want it to become boring because they spent one night simply shaking the bed. Saturday, well, was just a basic, old Saturday to the two. Not too late sleep in, one of them decided to cook breakfast so the other would have to on Sunday, watch some T.V, sat together. Talked, laughed, joked, flirted, fooled around a bit. Everything but the last part being their basic, every week Saturday since they were Freshman and, well, since Julia hadn't controlled what he did on the weekends.

Sitting at the table, A.J. let out a soft yawn as he looked over to Katie. "So, what are you making for us today?" The male asked, his arms folded across the table. There was no real bother for him to get dressed the past two days, boxers and shorts were more then fine since the two had spent quite a bit of time together Saturday morning laying in his bed in the nude, just chit-chatting before they got dressed to have breakfast. There was a bit of unexplained sense of urgency, or something like that, coming off of the girl.

It wasn't hard to tell, she wasn't really paying much attention to him this morning. Kind of like she was trying to figure out what to say, and how to say it to Alex. A.J. wasn't the one to push an issue, he knew eventually the question, statement, need to be reassured would come out - would just be a little bit.

"Also," A.J. paused to look toward the window that the table was sat next to, "Thanks for staying with me this weekend, Katie, I appreciate it. Hope you still aren't that sore from Friday night." The male quickly added, sticking his tongue out at her for the last part. He just wanted to joke around about them having sex, it still felt pretty unreal. . . after all this time, he didn't think it'd ever happen - yet, it did. Still taking him a bit to get off Cloud Nine.

Scarlett had such a great time through the weekend, she couldn't keep the smile off her face. Come Sunday, she was just excited for the rest of the time to pass before they could actually be together. It was going to be a good relationship, she knew it.

In the middle of the girl getting the French Toast ready for breakfast, she'd gotten a call and it had really excited her. She didn't expect that, but that was where all the fun started, wasn't it? When Alex came in, she was trying to figure out how to tell him the sudden change, which she wasn't sure how to.

"French Toast." She told him, laughing softly at his joke. "Nope, I'm all better today." She said, blowing him a kiss. "So... Alex.." She said, biting her lip as she brought him a plate. "I just got a call." She told him, searching herr mind on how she was going to tell him about leaving for a week. "It was Mr. Scott." She said, smiling at him. "He got us into the Winsor in Parker for the week next week." She told him. "I'm going to be packing when I get home. I'm really excited." She said, smiling brightly. "Just he and I for the week."

That. . . had quite literally killed his good mood. Katie was going with Mr. Scott to Winsor, Parker? First off, where in the fuck is that for him to even care. Secondly, did she completely forget about what happened this past weekend? About, well, the talk of them? Scratching his chin lightly, the male's eyes shifted to the table. "Oh, that sounds like fun." A.J. replied, stretching his arms a bit, a whole week? Along with Mr. Scott? Ah, how the rumors that were going around between them to simply stiffen just that much more.

"Where is Winsor, Parker? I am not a. . . Latin-buff like you and Mr. Scott are." The male didn't want to talk about it, but, he didn't want to see jealous about it. Forcing a light smile on his face, the male pushed himself up from the table. His hand reaching into his pocket, feeling the vibrations of his phone against his shorts.

"You. . . well, should get going. I mean, I'm not that hungry and you got quite a big day to pack, figure out what you want to take with you. I mean, a whole week is pretty big. . . pretty long." The male was simply trying to figure out a way to speak about this conversation without seeming jealous, because, he was.

They just had sex no more then two days ago, talked about them being in a relationship - all of a sudden she is more excited about going somewhere with Mr. Scott then being at Alex's house? What in the hell? The sooner she got out, the better. . . he could think, clear his mind. Reassure himself that she isn't with the teacher, even though, it seems awfully hard to force to disappear. Just him and her going to some place for a week? Yeah, thats tough to not believe there is something extra-circular going on.

Scarlett's smile instantly fell. He seemed a bit bothered by it. Had he forgotten about the big Latin competition? Or maybe she'd forgotten to tell him. But she didn't think she needed to explain about that. He was her mentor, after all. "Yeah, the hotel? The Winsor. It's in Parker, three towns over?" She was curious about why he didn't know these, she was pretty sure they'd gone to Parker together on more than one occasion.

When he told her that she should go, her face went from confused to downtrodden. "Alright.." She said, looking at herself. She was only wearing her underwear as well. "I'll just go get dressed." She said, putting the food down. "I'll call you?" She said, as she walked around him to kiss his cheek. Things seemed to have changed dramatically just with her 'exciting' news.

With that said, she hurried to get dressed and get everything ready for her walk home. With one final "Bye!" She went on her way.

After that small weekend filled with happiness, utter bliss then unfortunate disappointment. Parker turned out to be the city three towns over, he never really remember the city when he went with Katie because he was too wrapped up in keeping the girl happy then worrying about everything else. His only question left was why? Why after four years of being best friends, did she just leave without a good-bye?

After the first week of Katie's disappearance, Mr. Scott quit, transferred to another school due to all the rumors circulating. Rumors that said they ran away together, that during their little 'trip' they had a little bit more then student to teacher relations. It ate A.J up on the inside, Julia played her part in the rumors, too. Spreading them like wildfire, she took the opportunity to destroy Katie's character. Alex was torn between what was to be with Katie and all the recent events.

Months went by, no answer was ever given to the male. None of her friends knew what happened, her mother and step-father told him to never to return to their house or they'd get a restraining order. A.J. seemingly changed from his normal self to a rude, angry, upset boy. The break up between Julia and A.J. was ugly, he just snapped. In the hall, she was talking to her friends about Katie, he spilled damn near everything. How he hated her guts, how her and her friends were evil, deceitful bitches that should burn in hell, how he and Katie just so happened to have a weekend filled with sex before she disappeared - of course, he over-exaggerated that part to simply twist the knife in her heart. He was suspended for three days for some random, incoherent statement. Julia cried for days, according to all her friends.

In a few short days, it would be a month over two years from when A.J,'s 'supposed' best friend were to have left him. Alex Johnson now lived in a single room apartment while holding down a simple mechanic job. He got into a fight with his mother's boyfriend, punches were thrown, he was arrested. His lawyer convinced the judge that it was self-defense; his mother kicked him out of the house. It was near graduation when she did, so, it wasn't like he would've been missing out on school. In his head, Alex continued to play over and over and over thoughts of what happened - her and Mr. Scott rushed off to get married, had kids, moved far away. In the end, his basic feeling was that she abandoned him. "Johnson!" A voice called from the shop, "Get back to work! Stop staring at the damn water fountain! You're wasting water!"

Larry, he was the owner of Tim's Auto - how he got it was a long story, he just owned it now. Shaking his head lightly, A.J. moved back behind the counter, it wasn't his day to work in the shop. He was to run the computer, answer the phones, make appointments for customers to come in and drop off their cars, get payments from everyone. Larry was a bit too stupid to do such a thing, so, days that their tech-guy wasn't there, Alex picked up the slack while the mechanics worked double time. His attention moved to the computer screen, hand moving the mouse around on the pad before clicking on a document for the previous customer, reading over what needed to be done.

The bell above the door rung, A.J.'s eyes still focused on the computer screen. "Welcome to Tim's Auto." The male spoke, tone dull, bored of his job. "Are you here for a drop off or pick up?" He continued to ask, turning his head to look at the person walking in, a female.

Scarlett looked around the town that she had left two years before. Only, things were different now. Now she was grown, a woman that had responsibilities and concerns. She could no longer wander the streets or stores aimlessly. There just wasn't any time anymore. That day, she had a mission. One of them was to drop her car off for an oil change. The other, was to finally come clean with the truth of why she left, for her daughter's sake.

The day she'd found out that she was pregnant, Katie Scarlett had been terrified. She had the fleeting thought of getting rid of it. Act like nothing had ever happened. But, that would mean getting rid of all that she had of she and Alex. And she really didn't have anything from them, he hadn't stuck with his promise to end things with Julia, so she had completely given up with the thought of ever being with him. Certainly never again if he'd just tell her to leave his house after they'd spent that night making love.

When she told her mother, the girl had to deal with the reaction, the anger and disappointment from her mother and step-father. And she'd had to deal with it alone. She told them that she hadn't told Alex yet, and they convinced her not to ever tell him. She would leave, go live with her father and wife number three. She'd been shipped out of town that weekend. Then, pregnant and scared, her father had done all he could to help her get her diploma early and let her stay in the condo he'd lived in before he got married to Jeanne. She'd been practically alone from day one of her pregnancy all the way through delivery. It was hard on the girl, who turned into a woman all in one night.

Her life had been completely changed when her beautiful, red haired blue eyed daughter was placed in her arms. Bonnie Blue Hamilton-Johnson, a girl that grew and grew every day. A girl that had made it all so worth it. And a girl that deserved to know her father, deserved to be pampered and loved by the man. It's what Scarlett hoped for, at least.

So, when her father had died, leaving everything to her and Bonnie, Scarlett had talked to her mother and convinced her that they should come home. They needed family. She was able to instate her daughter into her old room before leaving to get her car taken care of. Her mother had told her that A.J. had gotten a job at a place called 'Tim's Auto'. It was good to know that he was going to be easy to find.

When she walked in, the redhead was instantly put on edge, seeing A.J. right there. So close, the first person she was supposed to talk to. Dressed in a pair of black jeans, a light blue fitted t-shirt, and a pair of black heeled boots, the girl looked like just about anyone their age, except, around her neck a gold heart locket titled her "Mommy".

"Hi there." She said casually. "I'm dropping off for an oil change." She said, placing her keys on the counter. On the key chain, a heart key ring showed a picture of a happy, redhaired baby who's once blue eyes had turned a lovely green brown, like her father's. She even had a bone structure like the man. Scarlett wondered if Alex would be able to recognize himself in her. "So, how are you doing, Alex?" She asked nervously, in case he recognized her.

Underneath the dark-blue overalls was Alex's basic street clothes, dark blue pair of jeans, white tank-top underneath a light blue button up shirt. Soon as he would clock out he'd just ball up his overalls, toss them in his trunk then going driving aimlessly before going back to his one bedroom apartment. The male learned early that if he didn't dull his mind with something, with damn near anything, he'd go crazy with thoughts about Katie. . . the girl in front of him.

After-all this time, she decides to come back? Show up at his work? Oh, no, if she expected some warm greeting, she was crazy. Bringing his right hand up off the mouse, his hand slowly hovered toward her eyes before quickly reaching out to snatch them. Turning around a bit to place them on a little key rack behind him, ignoring anything on the keyring.

Her question, it did several things to A.J. Hurt him, how after all these years was she simply going to try and act like nothing happened. Angered him, why would she even dare show up to this establishment? The male's attention shifted immediately to the computer screen after placing the keys on the rack, hand moving to the mouse to bring up a new spreadsheet before moving to the keyboard. Quickly typing away, filling out the basic necessities that the spreadsheet ask for. Name, what service they are here for, phone number, address.

"That isn't important." The male spoke, finally, attention turning to look at the girl, a dull facial expression with light hints of frustration, rage flickering in his eyes. "I need your address and phone number, then you can take a seat and I'll bring your car around for a quick oil change then you can be on your way." Usually, Alex would force a smile in times he didn't care, just to reassure the customer or whatever. There was no way he'd give Katie a smile, no way. Why should he? She left, ran off with her hero, Mr. Scott. Why in the hell was she back?

The male didn't want to believe she was back, all those feeling that he dulled down quickly starting to make everything come back alive. His heart through a dull pain in seeing someone he loved back in front of him, began to hasten its beat. Legs started to feel weak, arms wanting to shake. A.J.'s mind knew it had to put a stop to this feeling, he was at work, this had to wait till later. "Actually, Ms. Hamilton, you have no right to know how I've been nor do I have a right to know what the hell happened to you, what the fuck you did, or any other god damn thing possible." A.J. paused, mind racing with the thoughts to say, he needed to be mean, needed to push her away. He was at work, he couldn't just break down then - he had a job to do.

"Now, have a seat, or take your car to be serviced elsewhere." Body yanking around to grab the keys off the rack, turning back forward to drop the keys onto the counter.

Scarlett watched the completely dull expression fade from Alex's eyes as if he'd just come across the most hateful thing in the world. Why was he so mad at her? He was the one that had used her and asked her to leave. It didn't make sense to the suddenly hurt young woman. And when once she would have just ignored the hot manner that he treated her with, she was tired and frustrated. She'd spent the last year taking care of his daughter and he thought to treat her like that? It wasn't happening.

She waved her hand. "Same as it was in high school." She said, watching as he did his computer work. She glared and stepped forward as he spoke so aggressively toward her. Her pelvic bone rested on the counter as she leaned forward to look between him and her keys. "Actually." She said, her eyes snapping with anger of her own. "You have every right to know what the fuck has happened." She said, her necklace hanging down and bouncing light off. If he didn't notice, that was fine with her, what did she care? Maybe everyone was right and he didn't need to know. But, that was just anger talking.

"I want my car serviced here, thank you very much. And you can change your attitude pretty quickly because I didn't come back here to be treated the same way I was when I left." She said. "Or are you still letting your girlfriends control you? Are you still not allowed to talk to me?" She asked him, finally letting her frustration out at him. She was still sore from the whole Julia thing two years before, and that was clear.

Straightening up, the redhead knocked her keys back toward him with a soft tap of her finger. "Should I take the car seat out of my backseat?" She asked, as if it was all business.

Over the final month he spent with Julia, prepping her for the break-up that would've been the open invitation for Katie and A.J. to finally be a couple; the male dealt with a lot of this type of anger. The quick changing, snappy come-backs, all that. He was able to dull himself out to it, thankfully. Listen for just a little before completely tuning it out - all A.J. heard from the girl, as his attention moved back toward the computer screen was, 'You have every right to know what happened.' He could feel it in the tone of her voice that it was just like Julia, his last girlfriend - the male felt there was no reason to date after Katie left. Why should he?

Fingers that tapped on the keys stopped when 'Or are you still letting your girlfriends control you?' rung through her lips, a statement that completely cleared all thoughts from the male's head. Did she really go there? Did she seriously just say that? Taking in a breath, the male's eyes locked with the screen, he wasn't going to get- his right arm quickly snapped away from the keyboard, slapping the glass jar filled with peppermint candies. The jar was just like a ball in his path, flying from the counter to shatter against the wall behind him. A.J. got angry, just a short, quick burst with light lingering effects.

Turning his attention to the redhead, everything else she had to say once again fell to deaf ears. Not being allowed to talk to her and the car seat. "Before you got running at the mouth that you clearly missed two years of, Scarlett, get your damn facts straight." A.J. spoke, his voice unusually calm given his random out-burst. "If you had any sort of clue, you would've, I don't know, found one of your old friends and maybe had to listen to what exactly happened after you left." Looking down to the keys, the male picked them up before sliding them to her hand. Larry heard the ruckus from all the way back in the shop, "What is going on here, boy!?"

A.J. simply ignored him, Larry turned around grumbling something about kids these days before shouting to have him clean it up immediately. "Unfortunately, Ms. Hamilton, we are filled on all appointments for today. You can come back tomorrow and we'll sit down work out an appointment for Thursday or Friday, sorry for the inconvenience. Have a nice day." There was no way he was even planning on looking at her car, not at all. Walking away from the counter, the male walked through the door to go to the shop. It was completely blocked off due to the counter, you'd have to go all the way around to the garage doors then move through all the junk parts, spare tires to get to the room. The broom was all the way in the back corner, even if she did decide to come looking - she'd be asked to leave by Larry. Customers aren't allowed to be near the equipment, just for safety precautions.

Scarlett jumped slightly as his anger showed through. She hadn't been expecting that to happen. Almost like he cared about what she said. With his earlier attitude, she would have expected him to just return her snide comment and go on with his business. The objects flying.. That she hadn't even thought about.

The young woman made a slight face at his statement and waved her hand. What friends? She hadn't had friends when she'd left. They'd all be spreading rumors right along with Julia. He'd been her only friend, and look at what he'd done to her.

She looked at the man that came in from behind a door and flashed a quick smile his way, before turning to look at A.J. Her mouth fell open. "Fat chance of that." She said. "I wouldn't come back here if you begged." She said, snatching up her keys and turning on her heels, before walking proudly out of the building.

It had taken Scarlett a bit longer to get home, because she didn't want to be angry around Bonnie. It would have been more harm than good. When she did get home, the redhead had a new teddy bear for the one year old. Though Bonnie didn't know what had just happened, Katie felt really bad, and that was what made her feel better, buying the pink bear.

A.J. left because he didn't want to see her anymore, how was she just going to show up and act like everything was okay? Everything wasn't okay, not since the final real day of them being friends. Guess because he was jealous was the reason he could remember what happened so vividly, her excitement to go to Parker with Mr. Scott. Just him and her for a week.

Larry sent him home early, it wasn't hard to tell that the girl's presence had left him between thoughts and reality, constantly needing to be stirred from spacing out. The day was going to be a slow one anyways, Larry and the other mechanic could handle everything themselves. Larry simply told him to get his head on straight and come back Thursday, he'd call someone in to cover for him tomorrow.

Alex did exactly that, left work early, didn't jerk around going to his apartment. He got there then jumped in the shower, wanting the hot water to simply burn all his thoughts away. It was the first time in a long time that he stood in the shower with no real intention to get out, he was in there for a good hour and a half. All he could think about was Katie, her beauty, that glow she had about her. Of course he noticed, he was his best friend for four years. He didn't pay mind to her material things, the key chain or the "Mommy" necklace. The brief times he looked at her face, he could see it through the rising anger. The male had no clue what she'd gone through, she didn't know what he'd gone through either.

That was why he wanted to tell her, tell her everything - apologize, then fill her in with all the gaps. Everything down to being kicked out of his own house by his beloved mother, how the past year he had been working to pay a rent that is usually always late to arrive.

The male had stopped, on his way to Katie's old house - assuming that she moved back in with her mother - at a few locations first. He dressed himself up to look somewhat presentable. White long-sleeve undershirt, baby blue button-up shirt with a faded pair of blue jeans. He had shaved, too. . . got rid of all the facial hair around his light goatee. It might not be needed, but, she was worth it. He needed a friend, even if it was her. Stepping up the stairs, A.J. took in a deep breath, holding a single flower in his right hand. He wanted to go all out and get her a bouquet, but, felt it was a bit too much for an apology.

Bringing his hand up to the door, the male knocked twice. In the back of his head, he fully expected her to just open the door, give him the finger then just slam the door. Sure as hell knew he deserved it from the way he acted at his work. Couldn't help that, though - he was frustrated. Bad day plus the random visit of someone who abandoned him; how was he supposed to feel?

At her house, Katie was busy. She barely had time to think as she rushed around the house trying to put up Bonnie's swing, bouncer, crib, high chair, play pen, get her toys together, and chase the girl that was learning to run already. The whole house had been rearranged while the two of them were driving in from Colorado. The long drive was why she'd needed the oil change, but she knew she'd find another shop.

"Bonnie Blue!" The now frazzled young woman was chasing the little girl who was screaming at the top of her lungs with laughter. And then there was the yelling from in the kitchen, that they should keep it down. Scarlett.. Well, she didn't plan to stop her play with the child. She loved the times like that.

She saw it coming before it happened. Bonnie was too close to the coffee table, and the rug was bunched up right in her path. She sped up, hoping to catch her daughter before she could fall or even stumble. The baby, as if in slow motion, tripped over the rug and went down face first. Scarlett didn't even have time to scream before the girl's head hit the side of the table. When she reached the girl, she saw her daughter with her hand on her head, her face screwed up as she was preparing to cry. And then... It hit. The girl screamed and cried out in pain, reaching up for her mother. Scarlett scooped her up instantly and kissed the already swelling spot on her forehead.

"Mom! Can you get some ice? Bonnie just bumped her head." She called as she carried her daughter into the kitchen. That was when she faintly heard the knock at the door. She handed the baby to her step-father and hurried to answer the door.

When she saw Alex standing there, the girl frowned and stepped outside after a quick look back into the house. She could still hear the crying, but it had quieted down. "Yes?" She asked as she shut the door behind her. It was that minute that she saw that he had a flower in his hand. She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't know what he was doing there, and half expected him to start in on her. But this time, he was on her turf.

A.J. looked around as he waited for someone to answer the door, he knew her parents were still home due to the fact that their car was still in the driveway. Part of him was hoping they would be out, or something, just so they could have some alone time when he apologized. It was personal, they didn't need to know his business. The male simply wanted to apologize to her, explain to her everything. Every little bit of detail that was possible, she needed to know. . . and he preferred to do that in only the company of her.

The male's attention was focused on the car driving past the house, it was the same car that drove past when he was getting his nerve up to come up to the house. Starting to become an oddity rather then just a driver who didn't know where they were going. The female's question shook him from his spacing out, something that definitely happened more often then not recently with Alex. "I, uh," The male began, pausing to inhale a quick breath through his nostrils. Eyes moving from looking to the female down to the flower, extending the single red rose out to her, slowly.

"I came to apologize, Scarlett," He was a bit unsteady, hand shook just a bit. He didn't know what he was expecting from her, he wanted her to simply forgive him and let them move on - he wasn't the nicest person, but, he had his reasons to be such. "I was more then an ass this early afternoon, frustrated, tired. . . you just showing up sent me over the top."

"I'm sorry for all of that, if I could go back and change it, I'd go a whole lot further then today." A soft shrug passing through his lips, noises coming from the house forced him to look past Katie, towards the door. "Do you mind. . . if we go somewhere quieter? It is tough as it is trying to apologize to you, noise is just not helping right now." Scratching his chin lightly, his hand still extending the flower out to her. Seems that it was a no-go for the flower. "I'm sure you have more then your share to share with me, but, I want to be the one to talk first - I'm coming to you, not you coming to me."

Back
Top Bottom