Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Detective old problem (Police and Zabrian)

Zabrian

Star
He was fired years ago and now was sitting in his living room fat and very much a bum. He had stopped taking care of himself as the Giovanni family saw to him not being able to do anything all his arrests had been questioned over the past 15 years he had worked for the department. Still he thought about the case and what he was on too girls were being abducted. Reaching over he grabbed another beer and opened it and feel further into his depressed alcoholic stupor He weighed about 245 pounds and was 5 foot even a bit chunky but still had muscle his blue eyes where glossed over and his chestnut brown hair was wild.

The chief walked by the new detective’s desk that was actually sitting at Sam’s old desk. It seemed someone got a lead on a weapons shipment that was tied to the Giovanni family again though the ties were questionable at best but the shipment and processing was far from it. “Detective follow up on this case and get it closed I am tired of guns and drugs coming through my city and us doing nothing about it.” The Chief said in a cold but boss like tone. He even had a slight air of annoyance to his voice. “I hope I am clear on this.”

With that said he walked off inside the file there was information and a manifesto of drug and gun shipments into an abandoned ship yard. It even had photos of previous shipments their dates and times. This file used to be a detectives but it didn’t say who all the reports that should have been in it where either removed or put into storage. This folder was new and clean like a new case file had been put together on it.

Back
Top Bottom