Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Learning Game (ABagOVicodin and Anom)

anomaisie

Star
Kaylin was at the top of her game, nealry pperfect scores in every one of her classes and only another half a year. Sure this last year was going by slowly, but she put her mind on other things like homework and studying. Studying, was exactly what Kaylin was doing at this moment. Her book was out on the table and her eyes scanned over each line slowl and carefully while the other students chatted with each other, woking on the assignment their teacher had given them that was due at the end f class. Of course Kaylin had finished already, but she tried hard not to stand out about it, for when and if she did, she was both glared at and asked a million questions. There was one boy in partucular who always wanted her help with everything, even the tests. She always just shook her head at him and put her nose right back in her book.

Today, however, she was trying a new tactic, don't let anyone know you are done. This worked for a while, but her classmates were like vultures over a dying lion with her. At the first sign of accomplishment a group swarmed in to get what they needed. Usually they just needed help understanding, which she sometimes gave in and helped with, but other times they just wanted flat out answers. Today, she was tired, and just wanted to go back to her dorm and relax, so she gave some of her friends the answers whom she knew would tell everyone else, which saved her energy.

Class had about ten minutes left before the professor would come around and collect their papers. A few people got worried, others shrugged and others snored for they had copied their answers long ago. Kaylin just kept reading, her green eyes reading words and scanning pictures into her head.

He was fucked. Steven looked down at the test that was in front of him, his pen being bent to the point of almost breaking. He was tired, he was frustrated, he fucking hated this test. He couldn't stand that there were so many people in this class that were done, but as he looked to Kaylin, he knew why. Her... She always gave answers to everyone else except for him. He was always the one who had to stay in the smoke, and figure out the answers by himself. What kind of college class was that? He should report her to the professor, have her kicked out of college for cheating. He could do that... Or maybe something better. He looked towards her paper and then with his phone, took a picture of it. He then took a picture of the paper of another student, who didn't bother to change his answers into his own words. He saved both pictures, and then stared at Kaylin. She wouldn't give the answers, and he only had ten minutes left. He would just bullshit it.

After the class had gotten out, Steven stayed behind and eyed Kaylin when she stepped out of class. He followed her, putting his arm around her shoulder and pretending to be her friend. "You know cheating will get you kicked out of college." He said, whispering into her ear. He smirked as he then showed her the pictures on his phone. "Help me with this class, or I'll get you kicked out of school."

Kaylin jumped as she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder, but she just kept walking and ignoring that he was there until his voice filled her head with his words. She frowned and stopped walking, pulling away from him in th process. "It's not cheating if I was just helping." She scowled at him. At least she thought that this would be the case. "I simply gave them the page number. The answers on your pictures are word for word out of the book." She knew this wasn't true, but maybe he would and she could feel this new sense of fear no longer. "But since we are looking at these pictures, don't you think that they'll assume that you cheated too? Especially since you have two pictures of the papers." She smirked, being a good liar usually got her out of most troubles, and did she have a great lie in her head now. "So, no I will not help you since your sources of blackmail are lacking." And with this she flicked her brown curls to face him ad walked away.

Steven walked back over to Kaylin, before he put his arm around her shoulder again, but this time, he was holding her tighter to him, their shoulders bumping as he whispered in a more menacing tone. "Your name and the other person's name is on the paper, and I will just say that the student texted me." He said, smirking, "The simple fact is that you let him cheat, and copy. And since I know this, and have a picture of it, I am able to get you kicked out of this school. Plus, the one who copied is my friend, so he will admit that you tried to give him answers." Steven then let go of her. "Whatever, it is your grade. Or at least, not anymore, by tomorrow." He said with a smirk as he walked towards the other classroom, pretending to get ready to show the professor.

She couldn't tell if he really would and wasn't going to chance her grade. Of course, she wasn't going to give in so easily, for her pride was a bit high. Kaylin followed him to see where he would go. If it was anywhere but the professors office she would turn around and leave, but to her dismay he was heading in that direction and with every step he took she felt as if he really was going to, so she set her pride aside. "Okay, wait." She said, running up to him from where she was behind him. "I can help you." She began, "I'll give you answers for worksheets and stuff, but when it comes time for the exam I wouldn't want to be you." She said, looking at him with sarcastic sorrow playing on her features. She turned away from him with a smile, feeling that her pride wasn't too damaged and began to stride away with him flawlessly.

Back
Top Bottom