Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Checking In (Google&Jocelyn)

REDHEAD.jpg

Sixteen year old Jude Tierney was a relatively good girl. And she was also quite attractive. Those two things got the girl just about anything she wanted. She wasn't spoiled, though the nice house she lived in and car she drove lead many people to think otherwise. She wasn't a brat, far from it. But, she was also the usual teen girl. She would hold parties if she got the opportunity. And she loved boys.

That would probably be why her parents were so unsure about leaving her home alone for the summer. She had to beg and plead to let her stay at the house, and offered three days of the silent treatment before they agreed that they weren't going to have her old Aunt Moira come to stay over.

The redhead was all prepared for the summer, so the day her parents left, she thought about a party. She was still thinking about it as she laid on the front lawn of her house, in her blue and white dotted bikini, sunning herself. She was planning who she would invite for her first house party.

david-boreanaz.jpg

He knew that it made him a sick man considering that he was thirty eight and she was only sixteen but David knew that he was also infatuated with his neighbors daughter, Jude. IT was hardly his fault, at least he told himself that. His wife had left him a year ago and that was about when his interest in her had begun. She had been cheating on him for several years and when he found out and confronted her things had fallen apart almost right away, fortunately he didn't owe the bitch a dime because of her cheating and state laws regarding such things.

HE couldn't help himself though, despite how sick he knew he was for watching her from his window as she sunbathed, her parents had asked him to watch out for her over the summer while they were gone and he intended to do just that, watch her and watch out for her, to make sure that she didn't get into too much trouble while her parents were away. For now he merely watched her as she sunbathed, savoring the sight of her sunbathing form, so perfect and innocent.

Sighing a little bit he moved away from the window where he watched her, looking away before he did something that he would regret. Little did he knew that she was planning on doing something that would bring them face to face quickly.

The droid on the grass beside Jude started to scream at her. The ring-tone, indicating that she had received a text message from her best friend, Ashley, cried out "It's Me! I was the turkey all along!" Jude couldn't help the soft giggle that came from her lips as she rolled onto her stomach and tapped to read what her friend had to say.

Within fifteen minutes of reading the text message, the redhead was off her towel, rolling it up, sliding her shorts over her long legs, and jumping into her car. It had been decided. That night, her first night of freedom, she would be throwing a party. And Ashley promised only their closest friends would come.

Still, she had to get prepared. There was a store in town run by a man that enjoyed when she flirted with him. And she knew he'd sell her the liquor that she would need for the night. And she needed some food, and music. Of course, she would also need a new outfit for the night.

It didn't take her long to get the food that she would use for dipping, the liquor had been easy to get, and everything else, well that was a quick fix. A new mini-dress and some heels, a new CD to put on her iPod to add to the mix. It would all be perfect.
~~

And it was. For the first thirty minutes of the party. Before she knew it, her ten closest friends turned into close to fifty people that she barely knew. The music was too loud, and she was pretty sure that the neighbors would call the police.

Even working from home David still had to go out and meet the people whose accounts he handled, this one had been an exceptional pain in the ass, asking questions that no one could possibly answer with any sort of accuracy, like when David thought that the market would rebound to the point that massive profits could be seen again. It had taken many hours, during which David had said the same things over and over again before the meeting finally ended, it might be his job but that sort of thing was always a pain in the ass. He was a Wall Street Wizard, why did people have to question what he was up to?

He wanted nothing more then to go home and have a drink before going to bed, those plans though were interrupted long before he could even see his home, the loud music reaching him nearly a block out and around the corner. Rolling his eyes David muttered something about teenagers throwing stupid parties as he drew closer, only to see the line of cars not only in front of Jude's home but also blocking his own drive way. This was the sort of thing that he had promised her parents he would keep an eye out for.

Quickly he had parked his car as closely as he could, hard to do considering all the cars that were on the street and pushed his way into her house, rather difficult to do considering all the people that were there. Drawing closer to the stereo David literally pulled the plug and called out, struggling to be heard over the crowd. “Thats it, the party is over right now and you are all going home.”

Part in full swing, and Jude was miserable. Things were getting broken, there had been two fights, and someone had brought extra booze, which was fortunate for them, because what she bought ran out quickly. She hadn't expected that her friends would invite guys that they liked, who would invite their friends, who would invite their friends, and on and on. People from other schools were there, and people out of school were there. And no matter how hard she tried, no one would leave.

She was crying against Ashley's lap, sobbing over the fact that things had gone horribly wrong. The two were in the corner of the living room, just listening to the mayhem all around them. That was when they heard the male voice booming about the party being over. As people started to leave, the redhead sighed with relief and sat up, wiping her eyes. Ashley commented on it being her sexy neighbor, before she too started to leave.

When Jude saw her neighbor there, fuming and shutting off her party. Instantly, she became rankled. How dare he! She felt like he was intruding on her personal life. And her home, he'd come in as well. Though she was still disheveled, the young woman stormed up to him and put her hands on her hips. "Excuse me? What gives you the right to just come in?" She asked him, admitting to herself that he was very sexy.

HE had hoped that this wasn't her fault, that a friend of hers had heard that the house would be all hers and just decided to throw a party there without her permission but as the lovely little red head stalked up to him, looking pissed as all hell David threw that idea out of the window. In all likelihood she had thrown this little party as some foolish attempt to rebel or have a good time and things had gotten a little out of hand. He assumed it had gotten out of hand because there was no way that she had wanted things to get like this, the place was more then a little bit trashed and there was a broken vase not five feet from where he stood.

“Your parents asked me to keep an eye on you while they were gone for the summer.” He explained, looking anywhere but at her for the time being, that little dress of hers was pretty freaking sexy if a tad tiny, but that only made things hotter in his opinion, showing off the red heads long legs and beautiful cleavage. “I told them I would make sure you didn't do anything like this, they wanted me to keep it subtle so you could feel like they trusted you but now... well now I am tempted to call them to let them know just what you were up to.”

Jude gasped at the man's words and shook here head. "My parents actually had you come keep an eye on me?" She asked, shocked that her own parents would do such a thing. She had never before given them cause not to trust her. And suddenly, she learned that they probably had been having people keep watch of her every time they left the house. How stupid she felt.

"Well, you don't need to do that. You don't need to call them. And definitely no reason to keep an eye on me. I invited some friends over, and they got a bit out of hands, inviting friends of their own. I'm upset that that happened, but it's not like it happens all the time." She said. "If you watch me, then you'd know that." She was upset, clearly.

Taking a deep breath, the young woman ran a hand over her hair. "Please don't tell my parents." She finally decided to say in the calmest voice possible. "I just wanted to spend time with my friends and unwind. Can't you remember ever wanting to do that?"

He wasn't planning on calling them anyway, if he did then they might come home and ruin their own vacation, David saw no reason to do that to them over one incident, especially considering that he could take advantage of this situation to get something that he wanted. The moment the thought occurred to him David felt disgusted with himself but he couldn't get rid of it once it was there, the nagging kernel of temptation had taken root inside of his mind.

This was an opportunity unlike any other, right now if he was willing to go for it he had a lot of power over her. Before he even had time to properly consider it David had already started to speak, saying something that would no doubt change things greatly. “Well I suppose I can understand your situation, I'm not so old that I can't remember being young and wanting to throw a party while my parents were away... I even did it once or twice. But your parents did as me to keep an eye out for you and you can't expect me to just break their trust without being given something else in return.” As he said this his eyes now roamed freely over her, no turning back, no point keeping it secret now.

Jude felt momentarily relieved when the man said he could understand her situation. She nodded and smiled when he pointed out that he wasn't so old, and that he'd had parties like that. Then, he went back to her parents and she felt regret. And when he was done, she felt anger. "So you think I'm some spoiled rich kid that can give you whatever you want?" She asked, putting her hands on her waist again. "Well let me tell you something...." She trailed off when she saw the way his eyes touched her body. And she smiled.

It was a slow, temptress smile, her blue eyes darkened slightly with lust as she realized exactly what he wanted. "Oh." She said, stepping close to him. "Well, pardon my conclusion." She said. He really was a cute one, and she had always enjoyed a good roll in the sheets. She'd never been with someone as experienced as he was. It could be fun. And it could be the drink talking, as well. But, her slightly inebriated state of mind was pushed back. "Tell me, what was it you were thinking to get you to keep quiet about this little party?"

One hand slipped off her hip and slowly made it's way onto his chest, while the other wrapped around her own waist in the front, bringing the dress taut against her body. She loved to play the seductress.

Good, she had caught onto what it was that he wanted, well he hadn't wanted to spell it out for her because that would be downright annoying and a little bit awkward. He hadn't seen her bring to many guys around the house and he had been watching of course, so he had wondered if she would catch on. The sight of what might be lust in her eyes removed anything that might be guilt in Davids mind, this would be something she would enjoy, he would rock her world and when he was done she would be grateful for the time spend with him.

Reaching out he ran a hand though her hair, slowly tangling his fingers through it and running it over the back of her neck. “What I want, well I have a few ideas but a night certainly isn't enough time to really enjoy ourselves.” HE said after a little bit of thought, the smile on his face growing a little bit larger. “For the rest of the summer I will be telling your parents that you are a good little girl, and in return for the rest of the summer you belong to me whenever I want you.”

"Oh yeah?" Jude asked, angling her head as the feeling of his fingers brushing over her neck sending shivers and tingles through her body. She liked the sound of that. Whenever he wanted her. And he would keep quiet to her parents. That was the way she liked it. Stepping to press her body against his, the redhead ran her hand over his chest.

"Well, if it means that you will keep quiet to my Daddy and mother." She said. Her lips parted very slightly as she looked up at him, and her arms slid up. It wasn't long before her arms were wrapped around his neck and she was leaning up to kiss his lips softly. "And this starts... Tonight?" She asked, again,her breasts pressing to his suggestively. Also emphasizing to him that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Back
Top Bottom