Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire's pet

selfi

Super-Earth
Rothe ran through the streets, a fish flapping between her teeth. Her ears laid back on her head and her eyes were wide with fright, golden orbs glistened from the light shining through store fronts. She had been living off the streets for months now. The home she had been living in, had found out that she was a neko, and had kicked her out on the street. Her black fur was dirty and her face was scrubbed with dirt. It had been days since she had had a bath last. Right now, she was hungry, and the fish still flapping in her mouth made her drool.

Rothe had stolen the fish from a live fish market down the road. She had no money and as a neko, she wouldn't be given one free. She looked down an alley and noticed it was empty, smiling she stopped at the enterance and bit down on her fish tearing into the flesh and taking the bones the trout in her mouth. A cry was heard from her semi hiding place. "Not again!" Rothe mewed sharply, taking one last huge bite she ran back out into the street. She saw a crowd of humes coming after her with sticks and pieces of boards. "I hate humans..." she growled low, her left ear twitching and her tail puffing out.

Rothe ran the opposite way and swallowed her bite before slipping into another alley, the crowd flew past her with curses and screams. Rothe slid down the brick wall and fell to the ground. She looked down at her dirty jeans, all stars and a black baggy t-shirt that she had managed to grab before she was kicked out. She looked up at the sky above her, seeing all the stars and the moon shining brightly on her. She wished that there was a way out, she wished she could be some place where no human would bother her. She bristled again as she thought of the humans who had kicked her out. Spitting on the ground she hissed before walking farther into the alley. She stopped suddenly, there was a man at the end of it. Rothe walked to him, it was only one hume, she could take care of it. She stopped feet from him. "Hume, move aside." she commanded.

Out on the town Vincent moved about as a predator among his prey, none of them aware of what he truly was. Unlike many other vampires who were out and about Vincent didn't always feel the need to advertise what he was, finding it much simpler to feed if no one knew that he was about to drag them off into an alley to drink deep of their vital fluids. His plans however were interrupted when a group of humans ran past, a practical mob screaming about how something had stolen something from him. That was a bit of a problem, a mob of humans were more alert then just a single human along the edges. Easy prey in those scenarios but in the mob they were a great deal more dangerous and could even present a threat to him.

SO instead he followed them, intent on seeing what had them so riled up and that was when he caught a glimpse of her, a lovely little Neko who looked as though she were starving to death. Vincent saw her duck down an alley way but the mob behind her somehow missed it and that was good because Vincent had moved on to a new game, wanting a pet rather then just a simple meal. Taking her in and breaking her would be a great deal of fun for him.

Moving quickly he manuvered around her, coming at her from the other side of the alley. She saw him, called him a human and that insult made his lips pull back from his fangs, annoyed that she had been able to make such a simple mistake. He might pass himself off as human but he would think that she might be able to tell the difference. “Not a human pet.” He whispered as he turned toward her and moved closer to her. “A vampire... and you look as though you could use a good meal... perhaps I can help you.” Tempt her in close and then collar her, so much easier.

Rothe stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a flash of fangs. She barred her own and growled low. "What does a vampire want with me?" she asked, but she turned back to the crowd, they realized that she wasn't on the other side and would start to work their way back, checking all the hiding holes and alleys they could. She mewed softly under her breath. "Yes, I could use a place to have a bath and a good meal for once." she pawed at her ear as it twitched, a nervous habit she had when it called for it.

Rothe really didn't trust this vampire, she saw it now. He could hide what he was well. However, with humes baring down on her, it was better than nothing. She sighed, could she really trust this vampire? Her parents were taken from her by humes, who then offered them to a vampire for food. She bristled and growled low before relaxing, this man may be trusted. "What do I call you? What is your name?" she asked softly, she had a little time before the humes found them both. "If I am to go with you, I need to know who you are." she stepped closer to him so she could see his face, but just within reaching distance. Life on the streets had taught her that. Rothe didn't want to do anything hastily. It was only out of sheer starvation that she had stolen the fish, now it would lay where it was half eaten before it was taken away and burned.

Rothe took a second to look the vampire over, he was dressed fashionably, though practically, he had a handsome face, though the fangs brought out the monster that he truly was. She thought about what she said, immediately she knew, bowing low she looked at the ground before she squeaked out, "Forgive me. I did not know." She straightened and looked behind her. The crowd had grown quiet so she did not know when they would reach them.

Back
Top Bottom