Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

That's because the East Coast rocks! ^_^

And I wouldn't congratulate me just yet. Like I said, my ability is limited, and I'm still struggling with working out the HTML and CSS code. It's been a long, long time since I've remotely done this sort of thing, and I'm very rusty and admittedly had a tendency to use some shortcuts before, so I'm not expecting much here, not that I really wanted it. I just wanted to help if I could, but if a better candidate comes along I would much prefer they take it. Thanks for the show of support, though, folks. It's much appreciated.

Vekseid said:
November Snow is also in EST and WhiteTiger appears to be in CST -_- oi.

uuummmmmm what's wrong with that and it's only a couple of hours apart, I was thinking you wanted world wide time zone coverage and yes, lolz I'm cst.. but I'm not in the final group you chose for very valid reasons. I'd love to help out but so do the others. What ever you decide that is best for Blue Moon, we all stand behind you. There is no ego involved. So no worries about the -_- face XD..it's all good. :D We all love ya!:heart:

Vekseid said:
Alright. Given that
1) I am in CST
2) DA is in EST
3) Pretty is in EST
4) Scotty Rage (if he gets promoted) is in EST
5) Every other applicant is also in EST

...we're only going to be promoting one person from the EST time zone, outside of possibly Scotty.

That person has been chosen, and that person is Misanthropiclove.

As time goes on we may pull a few others, particularly if their schedules are different, so we can have better coverage.

Thank you for your comments, everyone.

Actually, I am in central time zone, not eastern. Just to clarify. BECAUSE CENTRAL IS AWESOME.

Back
Top Bottom