Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed in (Sho X Kylea)

Zack perked up his head and let out a loud yawn. He was still awake and sat straight and rubbed his eyes. "FUck...I drank too much..." he said aloud to himself.

She practically fell off the bed he surprised her so badly when he spoke. She had almost fallen asleep herself and his voice brought her back to fully awake. "Agreed" She said simply.

He yawned louder.' Get me something to eat..." he whined. Clearly he wasn't himself fully as if he thought that they weren't in a hotel.

"Get it yourself asshole." She replied trying to climb further up the bed. He had already agitated her enough today she wasn't about to do anything special for him. Though she was feeling a little munchy herself.

"I'll give you something nice..............................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" Zack didn't finish as he dropped to the side of her bed. He then slowly slipped to the floorwith his head against her night stand.

She couldn't help but laugh as he slid off her bed. She had at first feared he might try to rape her again but as his head struck the nightstand and he still didn't wake it was obvious she would be alright. She crawled up her bedsheets ignoring her rumbling stomach and fell asleep the instant her head hit the cool pillow.

Zack woke up hours way before Manda. He goaned softly wondering what happened last night. He blinked for a few minutes before he tried standing. He was tried and his head was spinning. He suddenly noticedd where he was. He looked to see Manda still sleeping.

She slept soundly. Crazy dreams brought on by the booze and the days earlier activities. She dreamt of him taking her again. Of her slapping him as she came hard against his constant blows. She moaned in her sleep completely unaware that he was watching her.

Zack rubbed his eyes as he got to his feet. He yawned softly before looking at the time. He had only seplt for 5 hours since it was 7 in the morning. Everyone was asleep most likely. He looked over to see that their 3rd roomate was once again not with them. He looked back at Manda who looked cute as ever. "I'll just get in..." he said to himself as he began to strip with a smirk.

Fast asleep still from her drunken slumber she rolled over, facing him in her sleep and sighed. Her lips parting softly as her head lolled on the pillow. Her dreams continued along their torturous path as her and Zack fulfilled their passion more than once.

Now that he was naked, Zack noticed that she still had her underwear on. "Well we can't have that..." he thought to himself as he then began to work under the sheets from the other side.

She felt someone climbing into her bed but ignored it. Still wrapped in her dreams she only half thought it was reality. She turned onto her side away from him and curled up with her hands under her head.

Finally as he removed it all without waking her, the light from the outside began to pour in bringing more clearance. He rubbed his face against her thigh to enjoy the softness of her legs.

((lol funny how guys get turn on huh?))

Back
Top Bottom