Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed in (Sho X Kylea)

"Some secrets are not mine alone to share." She said holding down his shoulders and biting into his chest. She bit him hard even as her hips moved still against his. She was enjoying him, but she didn't want him to know how much. She leaned back and looked into his eyes her own shooting daggers as he scowled. "And don't look at me like that or I'll wipe it from your face." She threatened feeling in a place of power on top. She wrapped her feet up around his thighs and dug her nails into him pushing harder against his shoulders as her body suddenly spasmed in pleasure.

"I'll get it out of you-!" he said as he felt her nails. (damn her!) he thought as he kept this position with her for another minute. He then with great force moved around with her so that they were back where they started.

The only difference is that he was now fucking her doggy style with her against the pillows and rammed against her.

She screamed and tried to fight him flipping them over. She bucked back against him trying to get him off but it only forced his length deeper between her thighs. She gasped as he hit hard at her g-spot, moaning and giving in slightly as her hips relaxed to his.

"I am going to cum soon at this rate...!" he said moaning into her ear. He had moved his body over her back with his feet pass her's and his dick and balls still behind her trying to get in deeper as he spread his legs for this position. He rammed and rode her like a animal. "how bout you?!" he yelled nearly from the pleasure.

She shook her head hard, then slowly started nodding. She couldn't deny that he was a good fuck no matter how hard she tried. She moaned loud, her hands gripping at the sheets as he plowed into her from behind taking her like a savage. She was honestly shocked he felt so good inside her.

He pressed his mouth on her neck as he thrusted. "Feels like I am going to cum INSIDE" he said giving her a 'heads up' or a 'warning' what was going to happen.

She tried to push him off her with her hips and failed. "Wait Zach..." She didn't know what to do. She didn't want him to stop she felt so close to orgasm, but she didn't want him to come inside her. She pushed against him hard. "Just wait a moment...don't stop yet. I'm so close." She admitted begging him to keep going before he finished.

"and you want me to cum inside?" he asked suripised that she wasn't bothered by the possible chance that he could knock her up.

"NO!" She moaned "I just...want to finish...don't..." She cried out as she felt her body give into him, hot cum pouring down her insides and covering his hard cock as he continued to push inside her. She shuddered and sighed leaning back into the pillows still holding his shoulders. She let go slowly, retracting her fingers and dropping her arms. "You can...get OUT now..." She tried to say it angrily but it came out more a moan then anything.

"True...I don't really WANT you to get knocked up..." he said agreeing with her for the first time today. He thrust faster as he then yanked his dick out. as her face was on the pillow sideways, He began to stoke over her cheek.

"be happy..*moan* that I am nice enough NOT to cum inside- *Groan* inside you!!!!" he moaned loudly as he then released his semen all across her cheek that was facing him from her face angle. He had released A LOT. he may have been that aroused by her.

She moaned and gagged softly as he came across her cheek. She hadn't been expecting it and it surprised her how much he came. She pushed him off of her and wiped her cheek against the pillow, throwing it at him after and trying to slip off the bed.

"ahhhh..." he moaned enjoying what happened. "Thanks for the great fuck" he said as he smacked her ass hard while she got off the bed to suripise her with a nasty smirk.

She looked back him glaring. "Yeah...well I guess I can say the same...although I don't agree how you went about it asshole." She stepped over to her suitcase and put on some fresh panties and a tank top.

"You'll change around soon..." he said streching as he laid on the bed not bothering to get dressed. "HHmmmmmm I feel good~~~" He moaned loudly in after pleasure.

She couldn't help but shudder at his words. She could feel inside that he was right even if she didn't want to admit it. She made the mistake of looking up at him and smiled wickedly an idea suddenly crossing her mind. If he would ravage her, perhaps she would return the anger to him in another fashion. She crossed the room swiftly, slipping across him, straddling him so that his cock pressed against the moistness of her underwear, a leftover of her orgasm. She pushed down on his shoulders and leaned over him, breathing deep. "Will I? Or maybe I'll just take all this out on you..." She kissed his lips softly, taking advantage of his seemingly shocked form. Running her chest against his, the light fabric barely covering her full breasts. Then broke the kiss and bit into his neck hard, still holding him hard into the bed, pinching his hips between hers.

"Oh? how? I don't know if you realized is this but I am the one who got the idea to rape you and pleasure myself mostly. I doubt that I will suffer" he said to her with a calm smirk.

SHe bit harder and leaned back looking at him with hatred. She reached out and slapped him hard across the face then leaned in and kissed him, slipping her tongue between his lips before he could respond. A red mark spread across his cheek and she dug her nails into his shoulder.

He held her away long enough to hold her face to face. "mmph, I see that you're trying to fight against your desires" he said smirking even more at her anger and cared not for her hitting him.

She slipped her hand in and slapped him again trying to get him to let go as she resisted looking into his eyes. "Stop it Zach..." She said practically whispering as she felt her heart start to melt. It only strengthened her anger as she pushed against him breaking his grasp and leaning back. her hips shifted against his and she moaned softly feeling him pressed against her.

He however didn't bother to continue as he got her off. "well then, shall we join the others?" he asked as he was 'warm' now. He smirked at that thought as he got his clothes back on.

((your post in starwars))

She was shocked that he would just drop her like that. But then again what else could she expect after he took her like that. She slipped on some jeans that hugged her hips and slipped on her Zebra slippers. "Yeah whatever." She shrugged and headed for the door.

The rest of the day wasn't 'busy' around them. Most of the time, they all just spent eating and drinking for the rest of the day. When night time came, everyone decided just to spend the rest of the night in their own rooms.

Zack and Manda walked back to the room where they did it slowly considering the food and drinks slowed them down. Also, Manda wasn't too happy with Zack still as he continued to rub against her.

The booze had been a life savor throughout the day. Helping her push from her mind the thoughts of Zack that seemed to force their way into her brain. He had been sitting closer to her all day, touching her under the table, trying to press his body to hers. As they walked down the hall back to their room he walked right beside her.

"Zack, back off." She said pushing him away from her with her hips and hands forcing him into the wall as she walked away a little swifter. 'Maybe if I can get to the room before him, I can lock it.' she thought as she sped down the hall. Then she remembered the 3rd bed, they wouldn't be alone tonight! She took a breath of relief with hopeful thoughts.

They walked a while later and of course, Zack mangaged to get his hands on the handle as they walked in. The lights were left on so they could see. He yawned loudly as he dropped on his bed. Clearly the booze was getting to him. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............." he moaned as he rubbed against his pillows.

She snuck into the bathroom and shut the door tight behind her. There was no lock on the damn thing but she was hopeful he wouldn't barge in. She looked at herself in the mirror for a moment, watching her eyes, then shook her head and smiled. She rinsed her hands and splashed water on her face. The dried off and went quietly back into the room. Zack was lying on his bed. She didn't say anything and was hoping maybe he had passed out. He was stumbling on the way back to the room a bit, she thought maybe he was totally drunk. She sat on the edge of her bed a moment before laying back. Her feet still on the floor knees bent as her back hit the covers. She moaned, her head spinning a bit as well. She'd had her fair share that night.

Back
Top Bottom