Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed in (Sho X Kylea)

"cuz you're HOT!" he said repeating what he said before. He still had trouble holding her down. "damnit, just accept my feelings!" he yelled. He was turning red cuz this was taking longer than he thought and he was too excited.

She stopped moving, scared by his shout. She felt his hands move against her body and waited to see where he would touch her next.

He happily finally had her completely naked. He looked at her body up and down and his erection was larger than ever. "Wow, so you do trim..." he said smirking at her hair above her pussy perfectly shaped.

She blushed and reached down to cover herself, but his hand stopped her. She let it fall back to her side limply. She wanted to resist but was starting to give into him.

"no answer huh?" he asked her with a smirk as he kissed her cheek and then down her neck.

She pushed at his shoulders still trying to fight, but gently giving into his kisses. She moved her head slightly to the side exposing her neck and chest to him more, even as she pressed against him.

"mmmm...you smell nice..." he said to her as he continued to make lots of noises down to her breasts. He pressed her firm breasts against his face on each cheek so that he could 'take her in'.

((I don't think I can RP much longer I'm starting to loose my concentration for it. I am also trying to study so these wil prolly be my last pieces for tonight. Also I won't be available as much over th enext couple of weeks cause of finals. But I will try at least once a day to be on :) )

She couldn't help but smile and breathe deep as his hands against felt her chest and his lips pressed to her skin as he inhaled her scent.

(funny, I had to go too lol)

He moved down lower to her flower and gently brushed his lips on her clit. It was for sexual pleasure and Zack knew that from other women. But he didn't know that Manda wasn't a virgin either. He moved his lips on her pussy gently and rubbed side to side.

(it's fine, don't worry about it)

She couldn't help but moan softly, biting her lip to stop the sound that defied her feeling of the moment. She pulled at his hair hoping to pull him away but his stubborness was resilient and he stayed teasing her soft lips.

He then actually began to move his fingers about into her woman hood. Her insides were really something. While he had expereinced sex with girls, Manda was special to him...

"now then..." he said as he arched forward and got on his knees with his erection. He pressed his dick' tip against her enterance softly.

She looked up at him and gasped. "Zach wait.... this isn't..." She tried to deny him but by now was truly aroused and wasn't sure she wanted to. She bit her lip and laid her head back he had her in his grasp anyway, she probably could have fought him off had she really tried but her heart wasn't really in it.

"this isn't what?" he asked with a grin as he pressed into her. He suddenly realized in the moment of pleasure that she may still be a virgin up to now. He looked down quickly and noticed that no blood or 'resistant' was happening.

he frowned as he didn't move and looked at her. "you're not a virgin?" he asked suripised.

She shook her head, her lip bit tightly between her teeth. She could feel him pulse inside her, only part way in having stopped at the discovery. She shivered and tried not to react, she couldn't speak or move just try in vain to breathe...

"I can't believe THIS!" he said as he did a HARD thrust at saying 'this'.

He was slow but not gentle. He rammed his dick in her and enjoyed her pleasure walls around his dick. "I cant...*groans*...believe that- *moans*..that you're NOT a VIRGIN! *moans*" he said grunting as he fucked her some more.

She couldn't help but giggle as he pushed against her. So surprised at the fact. She also couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of him pressed so deep and hard within her before retracting slowly. Her legs reluctantly shifted up around his hip, opening her pelvis to him more and helping him slide deeper into her. "Zach!" She called out as he hit particularly hard inside her.

"did I hit your g spot?" he asked her as he pressed harder and harder upwards. He knew where a female and a male's g spot was for both sexes. However, she couldn't help with his (at the moment) as he fucked her missionally style.

She tried not to gasp and moan again but her body was giving into his senseless fucking. Her hips lifted against his and her hands slipped around his ribs holding herself up against him as he pounded into her over and over. Relentlessly taking her against her now fading demands to stop.

"move up..." he said as he lifted her by her waist gently and they moved around. He now had her in a cowgirl position so that she would move. He laid back as he was now at the bottom.

She thought for a moment about getting off of him, sitting still against his hips. But he bucked against her and the intense feeling took hold of her mind and body. Her pelvis bounced against his once, twice, almost on instinct as it felt so good. She may not have been a virgin but it had been a long time since she had sex. She held his chest and looked down at him, "I hate you for this..." She seethed the words at him through her teeth as her nails dug into his chest and she bounced harder and faster against him. Soon her hips were moving rhythmically against his as she finally let out a loud moan of pleasure.

He smirked at her comment. "I know..." he said as he moved his lower body in rythm like her. "I have to know first..." he said moaning softly as his smile vanished. "Who was your first?" he asked her with a frown/glare.

She shook her head and bit her lip. A tear formed in her eye. Why did he want to know? Why did it seem to make him angry... "No...I won't tell you." She didn't want to break a bond she had made with another of their friends. It wouldn't be fair to him to betray his trust in such a way. She bounced hard against Zach trying to force the thoughts out of him as she tightened her muscles around him.

"But I am already FUCKING you!" he said as he did a hard thrust just as she lowered down to really 'stike' her. He held her waist as he pulled her close and down on to him. "We have no other secrets to hide!" he added angry.

Back
Top Bottom