Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed in (Sho X Kylea)

((You too!!!))

Seen blushed deeply. She knew it was a bad idea to bring that damn suit. She shivered even in the warm water and slipped to the other side of the tub. She couldn't help but admit her attraction, but hated the very thought of being to close to him for too long. 'He is arrogant, pig headed and resentful' she said in her head to remind herself why she hated him. She had been bored and couped up to long. She shot him a snotty glance. "You did that on purpose didn't you...the button was right fucking behind you..." She made sure the back of her suit was tied tighter before relaxing back against the wall of the tub. (Not intentionally no.)

((I made this today <3

scan0002.jpg
)))

"Well I am going to order some food..." Zack said standing up. His light brown brazilian skin was admirable. "If you want something, you need to show me what you want from the menu...." he said to her as he stepped out and grabbed the menu. He then 'walked' towards the phone where his bed was. (wait for it...) he thought causally.

((SUPER CUTE!!!!! I love it, thats adorable)) "yeah I could eat." She managed after watching him get out of the tub. Though he wasn't toned he still had a nice body. His tanned tone wet and glistening in the sunlight. She shook her head, clearing the thought from it. "What have they got?" She called out knowing full well there was nothing that good.

((yup. I have a proflie on deviant art. Add me on your watch list if you want <3 http://ninjazsasuke96.deviantart.com/ ))

"Well I am getting a bacon cheese burger with fries and a soda..." he said 'truthfully' as he handed her the menu. As she walked forward pass him, he 'walked' pass her and looked at her. She was looking at the menu....good.

She glanced down the laminated page looking for something a little greener. She saw a variety of salads and stood for a moment trying to decide which she wanted for lunch. She shrugged, " I think I'll just have a salad...the ceasar looks good. Maybe I'll get that and some tea..." She stared at the page a moment longer deciding what kind of tea to order with her meal.

However, without seeing it coming, Zack had suddenly grasped her breasts from behind in a suripising way that stuned the both of them. Zack's aroused body went up to it's peak. (Holy shit, I ACTUALLY did it!) he thought. He quickly spoke in a fast straight voice. "I can't take it anymore!" he said to her ear in a fast tone that she managed to even understand. Not the exact words but hopefully she knew what he was trying to say.

(you add me or don't have a deviant account? D=)

(No deviant account :)...if I did I would add you though. I'll check it out regardless)

She gasped as his hands slipped around her sides. His large hands cupped her breasts roughly sending a strange sensation down her body. Before she could respond he pressed into her, she could feel his rigid cock press into her back and tried not to smile. 'What the fuck...' She thought. But before finishing the thought he spoke to her in a rough tone. She struggled to comprehend the exact phrase but caught that he wanted her. She tried to pull away but found that he was holding her tightly against him, the harder she pulled the more his arms flexed against her. "What are you doing Zack, fucking let me go..." She demanded in a stern and steady voice.

"NO!" he said very loud. He was trying not to scare her but he was becoming more and more scared and didn't bother to turn back at this point. "for a while now..." he chose his words carefully, "..I've always wanted to fuck you!" but he failed to.

((Thanks....*sigh* I need more watchers*))

Surprised by his bluntness and the size of his member pressing against her she choked partially. "You what?" She practically yelled the words. Struggling harder against his arms as she realized what he was intending. She may have noticed his body but she was far from wanting him. She tried to lean forward against the bed to pull herself away, but he was still stronger than her, even with the added muscle over the summer. She stumbled against him, her hips pressed back into him as she lost her balance, held up mainly by his tight grip on her chest.

He suddenly 'pushed' them on to the bed where he was on top of her. "you smell so dirty!" he yelled. (What the FUCK is wrong with me?!) he thought. (you're suppose to say good or 'sweet' you idiot!) he thought stressed as he held and pressed down on her back on the bed.

((ROFL))

She shivered beneath him, his weight pressing down against her. She tried not to enjoy the feeling but couldn't help but feel slightly aroused. She hated him and wanted him to leave her alone, but she was oddly enticed by his aggressive nature. She shifted her shoulders back and forth trying to squirm free of her captor's body. "Zack, this is ridiculous...let me go." She tried to sound strong, but her voice came out weary and wavering. She wasn't sure if he was going to or not.

"I can't, I want...you!" he said as he suddenly started to kiss her neck from behind and on the side as well as licking and sucking them.

She struggled harder against him, suddenly afraid of what he might do. She wasn't wearing much by way of clothing. 'Stupid', she thought to herself, 'what was I thinking! How do I get out of this.' She tried to roll to her side, pushing against the bed and slipping a knee underneath them. She used it to propel them over on their sides. He fell behind her with a thud, but his hands were still wrapped tightly around her, clenching and massaging her large tits. She caught him a little off though and took advantage of the moment. She bucked backwards against him with her hips knocking his arm from her. She hopped up, wincing as his hand pulled hard against her breast before slipping off. She tried to back away only to trip backwards over the next bed, completely forgetting that there was only a couple of feet between them.

"you're not getting away-!" he gasped at what happened. He didn't understand how he could let that just happen to him but he planned not to fall for it again. He decided to jump her from the front this time and sit on her stomach so her feet couldn't help her as he held her arms back. "Just accept my feelings!" he yelled blushing as his bonder became more visible through his pants.

((it's your post in starwars by the way))

((sorry I'll get on it in just a moment ;) ))

She looked up at him, honest fear in her eyes. She couldn't believe he was acting this way. She was livid..."Your FEELINGS?" She practically yelled. "Fuck your feelings! Get the fuck off me you asshole. I'm not okay with this. If you wanna say something say it like a man..." She kicked her legs in anger trying to toss him off her.

However, he did something that not even he expected to do. He pressed his lips against her and dug his tongue. He could smell her completely and his blush was that hot along with hers that he had his eyes closed from digging into her mouth.

She inhaled deeply as he forced his lips to hers. She tried not to respond to his kiss but couldn't help but be aroused. She trembled beneath him as her tongue moved with his for an instant. Her hands pressed against the bed hard as she still tried to fight her way from beneath him. She hated him even more for making her enjoy this. She wanted to despise him, she wanted to kick him and hurt him...she was beginning to want to fuck him. She bit down on his tongue angrily hoping he would pull back.

He played more and more till he pulled away gasping. It was really something to kiss her. Her mouth tasted like sweet candy in his mind. He then began to move her top upwards to show her breasts.

She moved her hands to her chest, trying to resist his proding hands. But he overcame her strength pushing past them and lifting her top from her full heaving chest. She gasped for breath, his weight forcing it out of her and his kiss stealing it away.

He then pressed his mouth completely on her breasts. he sucked hard and licked as much as he wanted to in a hyper rush way. He grabbed her fair shaped breasts and continued to carelessly them.

She gave into his touch for an instant. Wanting to feel his mouth against her flesh. She bit her lip to repress a moan and pushed down against his head trying to get him off of her. She wasn't ready for this, ready for him. But he wasn't giving her much choice. She slapped at his shoulders when his mouth did not stop. She pulled at his hair with one hand trying to get his head away but it only seemed to make him work at it more.

He pulled away and began to move his hands under her ass to grab hard while pressing his mouth on her belly button.

She moaned against her will as his lips kissed her tender belly. Her hips moved towards him betrayed her secret desire. Her hand played in his hair a moment before pulling hard again as she realized she wanted him. She bucked hard trying to kick him off. "Zach...stop" she tried to make it sound forceful but sighed partway through.

However, Zack began to pull down the bottom part of her bikini with one hand. However, she made it hard with her resisting. "Damnit Manda, STOP Kicking me!" he said angrily while he tried to hold her down while removing the last of her swim suit.

"Why are you doing this Zach?" She said trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall from her moist eyes. She enjoyed and hated his touch. She wanted him to stop and go away and she wanted to feel him inside her. She stop resisting just long enough for him to pull of her bottoms, trembling as his hand ran back up her leg.

Back
Top Bottom