Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

darkangel76 is now the admin

Wait, what!? THE KING IS DEAD? There's a queen now? One with some fine birthin hips but still! ..I need to sit

grats. I am not sociable other than role playing and I hope that things work out for you unlike me as I was once a admin and co founder of a small site like this and was betrayed. I hope that nothing like that happens to you too....

anyways gratz again ^^

Congrats DA! The right person was definitely selected for the job! You're always there to welcome new members and give them the info to help them get started, you've always shown a measure of tempered compassion and understanding, and I think you'll make a most excellent admin. May your reign be long and fruitful.

And wow, I'm no. 15 in the top 100 and in whatever the poll before that was no. 2! Didn't expect to place that high. ^_^ But this isn't about me, it's about you. Thanks for all the hard work you've already done for us to make this place wonderful and welcoming, and while I don't envy you the task you have ahead, I know you'll perform it flawlessly.

Long live the queen! :D

Congratulations, Dark Angel. ^^ I'm sure you'll make a fine admin and I wish you the best of luck in your reign. I haven't really talked much with you, but you seem pretty level-headed and compassionate, and very patient (which is always a plus when dealing with people). I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Excellent news. Congrats dark! Though I do not know you personally, you seem like a fantastic individual and I'm glad to have you on staff. :)

Back
Top Bottom