Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed

psychobilly-night

Supernova
It was a long hot day outside in Tokyo. A simple day. A deathly day. A simply deathly day... thing. We now bring you, the story of a foreigner trapped in a... foreign country... and his quest to win over the girl of his dreams. A tale of lust, greed, corruption... cue the theme song from the Sopranos.

Along an empty street, a single limo was driving towards a certain destination. Inside was the infamous Yakuza business man, Kazuma Kiryu. He was feared by many and controller not only the police, but half the stores in Shibuya. At the driver's seat was... Jake Duvalk. The American born loser. His story is a tragic one... kinda. It was his dream vacation to go to Japan. And finally he was able to get it. Oh how joyful it was for him! Spending his lunches at maid cafes, visiting Toho studios and even going to see the large Gundam statue that was made for it's 30th anniversary. However... He couldn't afford a ticked back home. And thus he has been living in a small apartment doing odd jobs to support his treck back home. But god damn those gundams! Their so addictive!

No he isn't the usual overweight American fatass who sits at home and whacks it to hentai of pokemon characters. Though he's pretty damn close. He was actually standing at 5'7" with a slim tanned body. Simple green skins and shoulder length brown hair that was usually tied into a pony tail. His usual apparrel was a simple T-shirt of punk bands he liked or video games, along with shorts and his worn out nikes.

How he got involved with the Yakuza is anyone's guess but now he was driving Kazuma to meet his new wife.
"Dude no way! Oh my cthulhu! Dude their playing David Hasselhoff's songs! Awesome!" Jake grinned and turned up the stereo to full blast much to Kazuma's chagrin. As the song played in the limo, Kazuma began to write down something. Though Jake didn't catch what it was. Though he didn't notice the other car pulling up... nor did he notice the gun barrels.
Right as the guns fired, Jake began to sing.
"DO YOU REALLY WANNA HURT ME?! DO YOU REALLY WANNA MAKE ME CRY?! PRECIOUS KISSES, WORDS THAT BURN ME! LOVERS NEVER ASK YOU WHY! COME ON KAZUMA SING WITH ME! DO YOU REALLY WANNA HURT ME?! DO YOU REALLY WANNA MAKE ME CRY!!"
Soon the limo made it to the rendezvous point. With a smile, Jake turned off the limo and walked over.
"Hey... what's with the... Ho shit... Mr. Kiryu?" Jake opened the door and saw the dead Danna dead with several gunshot wounds "HOLY SHIT THIS IS IRONIC AS HELL!"
Jake began to panic a bit and started hollering for help "HELP! SOMEONE HELP! WE GOT A DEAD GUY ON BOARD! I REPEAT A DEAD GUY ON BOARD!"
That's when he noticed the paper. He quickly grabbed it and slid it into his pocket... just incase.

RE: What the fuck is a Danna? (MExJuicyfresh)

With the sound of your hollers for help, two fairly large Japanese men came running towards you. One looked shy of Jaba the Hutt and the other was a little thinner, but still overweight. They looked like your stereotypical bouncer mixed with a sumo wrestler. For a couple of fat guys, they ran pretty fast. The look in their eyes as they came over to you, looked like a couple of quarterbackers running towards each other: MUST KILL! They looked like they were about to tackle hug you to the floor, but right before they reached you they ripped open the door of the limo and peered inside. They mutter some words in Japanese to one another, looking shocked. I turned back to you and pinned you against the car. The thinner one touched you all over, checking for any weapons or anything that could have linked you. There was nothing, it was clearly a sniper. They grabbed the paper out of your pocket. “What's this?” They growled before opening it and looking down. Their smiles diminished and they looked back up at you. They spoke amongst themselves in Japanese. “This guy? This guy is his replacements? All of his worth, to this skinny white loser? Unbelievable.” The large man slammed his fists angrily on the hood of the limo. “Insanity, that rich old bastard.” They grabbed you by the arm and dragged you in the building. They began to speak English to you. “Listen up, pretty boy. Today must be your lucky day. You're now rich, and about to get married.” The shoved you into a bathroom and tossed you a traditional Japanese groom's uniform. “You have 30 seconds to put that on right.”

Everyone was waiting. I looked around to the dozens of people, probably almost 100 people sitting and watching as I waited at the front of the alter. I was a bride, seeming to be abandoned. I was pissed. If he didn't show up, this would be a disaster. It was embarrassing for me to have been humiliatingly left alone, groomless, in front of almost a hundred famous and dangerous people. My life depended on this marriage. If this didn't work, most certainly I would be murdered or blamed. Not to mention the endless murdering and fighting that will continue between the two clans. The mafia would strive on that fear and that blood shed, and peace would never be maintained or achieved. A woman ran up to me, my Geisha trainer; as I was still a Maiko until married. She whispered in my ear. “He's dead.” My eyes widened, and if I didn't have white facial makeup, I would have gone pale. I turned to her, but before I could panic she forced me to sit back down and whispered. “Stay there. You are still to become a Geisha. We have found a replacement, at the request of Mr. Kiryu.” A replacement? Who could they possibly find as a replacement so soon? Who was I now to marry? Were they still rich? Would they be good enough to support me and to withhold the peace between clans. Everything was now all so confusing. Mr. Kiryu had no friends, no family; only enemies and payed workers. I couldn't think of anyone he's confide in to take his place...

RE: What the fuck is a Danna? (MExJuicyfresh)

Everything happened so fast. Basically to sum it up my day hasn't been going well. I get hired to be a driver for THE Kazuma Kiryu. That's right, the badass yakuza well... almost a GOD in the yakuza world. And a snappy dresser at that. Ya know before I dropped him off at the spot I was gonna ask where he got that suit. I'd look like a total badass in that. Well anyway we're driving down the lone trail and freaking David Hasselhoff starts playing... and then gunfire which I didn't hear. Then two E.Honda looking motherfuckers pin to the car. Oh man what do I do?! Now they were patting me down. Oh shit did I remember to keep my weed at home? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! When they ripped the note from my pocket. Oh yeah... I remember that thing. Wonder what it was...
"Hey jackasses I can understand Japanese ya know?" I sigh hearing them call me a Skinny White Loser. Oh man I just wanted to be in my apartment now watching Panty and Stocking. But then they handed me a groom suit. I knew what it was after attending a previous wedding a couple months ago.
Okay in my defense these guys were fucking scary as hell... and it's hard to scare me... kinda. I still have nightmares of that Lazy Town show my niece made me watch back home. Got off Track. I began to change and sighed.
"Oh man this is all kinds of fucked up. Though hey me getting married. That's fucking awesome! She'll cook me food! Make my bed! Bathe me! Maybe even play video games with me! This probably isn't such a bad day after all. Hmm... is there gonna be a reception. If there is I want them to play the greatest song in the world. Oh shit I'm rambling!"
I soon came out and I was lead into the wedding area where one hundred people were seated. As soon as I entered they all stared at me with... well they weren't happy to see me.
"Hey guys." I say nervously and walk down the aisle "Hey, how you doin? Hey nice dress I like that."
DID NOT HELP WHATSOEVER. I almost began to give up hope until I saw her... the geisha. I had a feeling she was the one I was supposed to marry in Kazuma's place. Holy shit she was gorgeous! Beautiful even. Dude... I'm so gonna make a facebook update about this.
"Okay uuuh Kazuma is dead but he requested that I take his place." I soon announced and took my seat "Okay! Let's get this show boat a-rowin'!" Oh god why do I say stupid shit when I'm nervous?

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Just something I'm trying out. I thought it would be fun to have first person for Jake and whenever I switch to side characters it'd be in Third Person)

As Jake walked into the room there were several glares from many of Kazuma's enemies from the Geisha's clan.
On the Kiryu side sat Goro Majima, a well respected member of the clan and Kazuma's second hand man. Almost to the point of being a brother. As Goro watched Jake walk in he heard a colleague whispering "We're dude... This idiot is gonna get us killed."
Goro sighed softly replying "Well maybe or maybe not. Perhaps with a bit of polishing he could be a good replacement for Kazuma."
"You fucking kidding me? What white sonuva bitch?"
"For the love of christ Hasebe learn to be a bit positive."
"Goro. Kazuma Kiryu is dead... and he left this idiot in his place? We're gonna be the laughing stocks of the Yakuza." The colleague looked over at the Geisha "Wonder what she's thinking about all this."

If I wanted the RP off, I would have said, IT'S OFF.
Just because I don't answer religiously, doesn't mean I'm not interested.
I didn't answer right away because I hadn't decided what I wanted to write yet.
Some thing called writer's block.

You only posted it 3 DAYS AGO! It's not like it's been 3 weeks. I think you exaggerated a bit...
But maybe it's better that it stays off...

Back
Top Bottom