Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rayn_Chain X Love'sRequim

The moment she responded to her order she took the towel away and tossed it into the bathroom where it would be out of reach. Attaching the leash to her collar again she ran a hand over her arm and down to her hip, keeping it there she looked over her pretty form, releasing her from the power she had and circling around her to have a good view of her standing there obediently. “Good girl, I am glad you decided to obey me.” She said, standing behind her looking at her firm rear then back to the front, looking over her breasts and then finally down to her womanhood. She was too excited and wanting to touch her, but she needed to know a few things. Bringing a hand to her hips and then down to her mound she rest her hand on it, not teasing, merely touching and caressing, “Tell me pet, have you been taken before? Or are you still a virgin? And if not then what have you done in ways of pleasuring yourself?” She asked, knowing it would embarrass her a bit, but it was a normal question to Arria. She made sure to keep a tight grip on the leash and if she was going to step back she would guide her over to the bed so she could play with her pet a little more.

Willow blushed darker as Arria rested her hand on her mound. A soft moan escaped her throat and Willow shook her head."N-no I'm still a virgin. A-as for pleasuring m-myself I've never done that either." she bit her bottom lip wanting to get away from Arria at that moment. Willow imagined that she sounded weird saying such things for a girl her age but they were true. She had never once figured out why people pleasured themselves and hadn't really had an interest in it either. Willow closed her eyes and despite the collar tried to step away from Arria's hand so it was no longer on her mound.

Seeing Willows reaction brought a smirk to her lips and she knew the girl was a little uncomfortable, but this would barely be the beginning of it. Feeling her pull away she did a slight turn so that way she could step back and allow her to back away, but that was not so say the mistress would not get what she wanted. She wanted to explore the girl’s body and that meant now. Pointing to the bed she watched Willow, “Go lay down on the bed, in the center with her hands above your head and your legs spread apart for me, I don’t think you have fully understood your place here yet, and I think I should show it to you before you get into trouble.” She said, her tone firm and she used no power on her, she merely waited to see what she would do, if the girl did not obey she would not use her power, she would use her strength and put the girl in her place on the bed, even if it meant using the chains, “If I wish to touch you I suggest you never pull away from me, or you will get a punishment and no amount of talking will get you out of it my little slave.” She warned calmly.

"Yes ma'am" Willow looked at her then moved to the bed doing as she had been told. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but, she could guess that it had something to do with Arria andthe whole Virgin thing. This time she didn't fight as she recognized the town. Willow laid on the bed placing her arms above her head and spread her legs open. She watched Arria not wanting to make her mad enough to where she would punish Willow. AS idea's poured into her head about what could happen Willow began to get turned on by her own thoughts

Watching her she smiled softly, nodding her head slowly, “That is a good girl.” She replied, moving over to the bed and climbing up till she was face to face with Willow, leaning against her, her body pressing against her pets body. She brought her legs to spread between Willows legs spreading them even more wide than before so she could get a perfect view. Smiling she brought her hand up to caress Willow’s cheek the other moved down to her pets slit and began to rub softly at her small sensitive bundle of nerves, bringing her lips to gently kiss the girls neck, trialing up to her jaw then to her lips, kissing her lips tenderly, being very gentle as she played with her pets clit, “See… I told you I would not hurt you… Just relax, lay there and let your mistress explore your pretty little body…” She said before kissing her again and slipped on finger into the girl’s tight hole, not breaking her virgin barrier, but feeling how tight she was and seeing how she would react, “Remember… Just relax and enjoy it.” She instructed softly, letting her adjust, and even protest if she could manage to.

Willow shivered slightly realizing just how different their body temperatures were. She tried her best to do as Arria said, however the moment she started rubbing Willow's slight she began to squirm underneath her moaning softly. Willow returned both kisses though the second one she gasped against Arria's lips feeling her finger enter inside of her. She bit down on her bottom lip as her body trembled excitedly. Willow knew it was only natural for her body to react this way to something being put inside of her or something rubbing that was against her pussy. However, she still couldn't help but try to push Arria off of her. Willow had placed her hands on arria's chest trying to get her off whimpering softly."s-stop it..."

Hearing Willow’s words the woman slowed her finger, removing it from inside her, the slick webbing like juices all over her finger and down her slit, making her virgin hole gleam, “What is the matter pet? Why do you want me to stop? If it is hurting tell me, if not then do not try to stop me again Willow.” She said sternly. Leaning in she brought her lips to kiss her cheek then trailed them to her ear, “I said I would not hurt you, trust me when I say that, it will feel very good, so do not fight it, allow the pleasure to flow through you, but do not try to stop me, if I want your body I will have it my little pet, and if you deny me again I will chain your arms up to the bed posts.” She warned before bringing her hand to her lips and liking the juices off her fingers for her to see, “You are really wet and excited Willow, were you enjoying it? And you taste very sweet.” She added teasingly before she moved her mouth down the girl’s body, kissing down her neck shoulders and coming to a breast she tenderly kneaded it in her hand before licking teasingly at it, but she kept going down till her mouth rest right above her woman hood, leaning in to lick at her mound and her clit, watching her for a reaction to a soft sucking on the sensitive nub.

Willow shook her head unsure how to answer."It didn't hurt....I'm not sure how it felt b-but it was new." Willow noticed her hand and didn't say anything about how wet she was inbetween her legs. She moaned softly as Arria kneaded her breast as well as licked it."I-I know you won't b-but I-i still can't help it. These strange feelings are far to weird for me and e-every time you do something to me a stranger feeling grows." Willow wanted to allow Arria to do as she pleased but she was still afraid despite being told to relax. She wasn't sure if the feeling was normal for people like her and she probably wouldn't find out. Willow gasped softly as her back arched up off the bed due to her clit being sucked on. Her entire body began to tremble excitedly against the vampire mistress' mouth as she continued. Willow writhed against the bed whimpering slightly.

Smiling she ran a hand up to play with her breast, gently brushing her thumb over the nipple and pinching it softly between her fingers, still sucking on the girls clit hungrily once and a while she was down there the sometimes grazed over the sensitive bud with her fang, but never came close to hurting her like that. Stopping for a moment she knew now what it was she was feeling and replaced her fingers with her mouth, swirling her long fingers over the area to keep her stimulated, “What you are feeling my pet is completely natural, for every race and creature, you are feeling pleasure and arousal, do not be frightened, it won’t hurt and only feels even better when you get closer to a climax, so do not fight me and I will show you what if feels like, do not hold back and allow your body to accept the sensation and squirm, moan, tremble if you must, it is all natural and so beautiful on you.” She complimented before she brought her mouth to the girls clit again, keeping one hand on her breast and the other slipped a finger into her tight pussy again, moving it slowly and making sure not to break her hymen, pumping a finger in and out for now, then she would get something a little better and bigger to use on her.

Willow nodded as she closed her eyes. She could fill it build up inside her and as Arria continued to tease her, Willow reacted to it. Soon enough Willow was panting faster as she got closer to her limit. "Nnn...I-I'm gonna cum...I can't take anymore." She had to admit that Arria was very good. However, at the moment Willow was more focused with the the fact that she was about to cum

Hearing her she smiled and nodded pulling away for a moment but kept her finger working in the girl, “Good girl… It’s ok, let it happen… cum for your mistress, it will feel so good… do not hold it back.” She said, moving her mouth to seal over her clit again, sucking and licking harder wanting to force her over the edge and to cum for her so she could see what it was, what it felt like, and possibly get her to enjoy it and want more from her mistress. She knew it was a pleasure beyond most and wanted her to feel it as she had years ago, remembering her first time as well. Her finger did not stop at all and her hand pinched her nipples, first one then the other, switching back and forth, moaning against the girl’s pussy to send vibrations through her.

Willow whimpered loudly as she began to cum and her body began to squirm underneath Arria of it's own accord(Sp?). She closed her eyes feeling her body tremble and move as the sticky substance came pouring out of her. It felt wonderful and strange at the same time but Willow would never complain about it. When her body managaed to calm down and stop cumming Willow laid there breathing heavily. She wasn't sure what had just happened but it had felt wonderful to her. However, she was slightly uncertain if she could do it again. Willow shivered slightly from the excitement as well as it had gotten colder down between her legs now that they were wet.

Seeing her pet cumming was as beautiful as she had hoped, liking her reaction and the way she moved, licking up her juices as they came pouring out, making sure to not allow a mess on her bed and she did not stop teasing her for a few moments before laying next to her and wrapping and arm around her hip to pull her body against her own, giving her a moment to regain her thoughts and energy, knowing much of it was lost when she came. "That my pet was your first orgasm, and you will have many like it, some more powerful than that, and that is what most of the people here had done for me at one time, and some still do, that is what I wanted you for and how you will serve me, by letting me enjoy your body, and do as I please with you." She told her, running a hand through her hair gently, "Rest and relax, I will have food brought up for you." She added sweetly.

Willow closed her eyes trying to calm her heart which was still racing against her chest. She understood her job now and part of her knew she had to obey whle the other part didn't exactly agree with it. She looked at Arria still slightly affected by the orgasm and her teasing."d-does it always feel like this afterwards? I mean the whole being exhausted and stuff?" When Arria's arm went around her waist she didn't pull away. If it had been someone else or if she wasn't scared to get punished Willow probably would have. However, she didn't want to think about doing anything to get her punishment

Smiling she nodded her head, running a hand over her slender form, touching her so gently, wanting to make sure she was comfortable and trusting of her, not wanting to have to punish her or harm her so she remained kind to her, hoping she would give into the woman. Smiling up at her she answered her question, "Yes, it does most of the time, unless you are like me, I do not get tired after release, but you will get more stamina once you eat and over time the more I play with you." She told her while caressing her cheek and kissing her lightly on the lips. "Did you enjoy it? That is all that really matters is that it feels good and you get pleasure from it and please me how every I want, later I will expect you to do that for me, but that will come later and do not get too nervous, it is easy and I will help you if you need. We will also be needing to get rid of your little barrier so I can use my toys on you to bring you to a much more powerful orgasm." She told her, not wanting it to be a surprise when she did, probably planning on using one of her smaller dildos or even double ended strap-on on her so she could enjoy taking it from her, but that also depended on her obedience, if she tried to deny her she would go for a bigger toy to stuff her new pet with to teach a lesson.

Willow was enjoying the current attention and as Arria ran her hand through Willow's hair she began to relax slowly as she continued to listen to Arria talk to her.''I think I'm more tired then hungry...." At the mention of taking her virginity Willow became bright red sitting up."r-really?! D-do you have to?" She looked at Arria worried. Despite not having sex before or anything similair to it Willow had heard that it hurt when the barrier was broken. She didn't want to disobey afraid to be punished but she was also afraid of what could happen if her Virginity was taken.

Seeing her sit up quickly she sighed, rolling onto her back on the bed nodding her head, "Yes, you are going to be here a long time as my pet, how am I suppose to enjoy your entire body if I let that remain, and you will enjoy it so much more than what I was doing, and I know you are afraid of the pain, but it is just momentary and the pleasure outweighs it, but if you are truely worried I can feed from you before breaking past it to bring much more pleasure and you will not feel the breaking of the barrier at all, but it will happen, either willingly or I can use my power to make you obey, I can also take you to the dungeon if you prove to be troublesome and take it in front of all those slaves down there who disobeyed, or chain you to my bed with a gag to keep you from arguing with me, honestly I would rather you just obey me and give me what I want, but I will not be denied what is mine, now lay down and rest, I know you are tired." She told her, trying to get her to calm down as she brought a hand to touch her cheek, "I said I would not hurt you, and I have not so far, and your first time does not need to hurt, or much, it will be forgotten in moments after." She assured her.

Willow bit her bottom lip chewing on it softly whle listening to her. she didn't want any of it but of course she also didn't want others to see Arria take her virginity either. Willow debated against each option before sighed softly and laid down. She slowly began to wonder if it would be easy to run away from Arria's home or not. Even with her legal papers Willow could still hide pretty well. She shook her head dismissing the thought.

Arria knew she was worried, but this was probably the most difficult part of the girl’s training and staying in her home. Smiling up at her she nodded and pet Willow gently. “Good girl, now just relax rest if you need to alright, I need to go find someone to feed from, I get a little cranky when I am hungry so I will be right back, just rest and try to take it easy.” She said, getting up and heading to the door, going out she did not really expect the girl to run away, but if she did she could just have to deal with it, not that finding her would be difficult since she had her clothing and could give her hounds her scent and bring her home for punishment. She entered the room of one of the young males in her home she acquired earlier and found him already prepared for her, sitting on the bed, his long hair pulled back and his neck already offered to her. Carefully she went to him and relaxed next to him before lulling him into a deep state of security, at that moment she bit into his flesh, and began feeding slowly while he moaned softly and sounded as though he was enjoying it greatly.

Willow watched her leave and sighed softly laying on the bed for a few minutes. However, she became bored and began wondering about the rest of the house. Standing she went grabbing a towel and wrapped it around her body. Peeking out of the door to Arria's bedroom she looked both ways finding no one there. It surprised her at first. Willow would have thought some kind of guard would be placed so Willow couldn't leave. Smiling she slowly wandered down the hallway. As she explored Willow tried to keep track of where she was going so as not to get lost. However, she ended up outside and had no clue how to get back to Arria's room. Despite this she tried finding her way back but continued to get even more lost. Pretty soon she gave up and sat in some grass underneath a tree. She knwe Arria would come looking for her or send someone to find her so Willow decided to wait to be found. Of course, she wasn't sure she wanted to be found incase what she had done was seen as attempting to runaway and get punished for it.

Once finished with the feeding she left the young man laying on the bed in a daze and headed back to her room, telling a servant to send up some food for Willow in moments. But once she got to her room her mind was almost a panic and she seemed a little temperamental, not seeing Willow there. Calming herself she began to walk out of her room and asking if anyone had seen the girl and which way she went, threatening to punish just about everyone if she had run away and was not stopped. But it was just then that out the window she saw her, Arria’s temper seemed to flare for a moment before calming herself and walking outside watching Willow. Walking over she stopped a few feet away from her, her hands on her hips as she sighed, “Next time you leave the room tell me or tell a servant to tell me where you are, had I not seen you out here behaving yourself I might have thought you were going to try to run away and punished you, do this again without permission or informing me and I will punish you Pet, understood?” She asked before moving over to sit next to her. “If you want to come out here you can, but only if you obey me, if you ever try to run you can be sure you will be locked in a cage in my room for a few days only able to look out the window at this garden.” She told her softly, bringing a hand slowly up to brush her cheek gently, “I have the servants preparing some food for you, I did not know what you liked so it will probably be a large assortment,” She told her with a small smirk, knowing she had some of the best chiefs ever just to treat her servants nicely and to give her slaves something of a treat when they obeyed.

Willow's body was trembling slightly due to being slightly cold and a bit of fear as well. Hearing Arria's voice she looked up almost debating whether or not to stand and hug the woman. "I-I wasn't trying to go outside. I just wanted to explore the hosue a little bit while staying near your room... But I ended up getting lost" At the mention of food Willow's stomach began to protest causing her to blush a light red. She stood up looking at Arria, even if the woman didn't say it something told Willow that she wasn't too happy. "Um.... so long as it doesn't have peppers or coconuts in it I'll eat it. I'm allergic to those things...unfortunately" Willow kept her arms wrapped around herself and the towel trying to stop the trembling

Smiling she sighed, moving forward to wrap an arm around her, "Silly pet, you should have waited, I could have given you an outfit to wear, when we go back to my room I will show you were the clothing I bought for you are, they are all fitted to your size, all probably snug and very attractive, and some very revealing, so do not be shy, you will be lucky to wear clothing at all in this mansion so what I give you you are lucky to have." She told her, teasing her a little, knowing she would not like being naked in the house other than in the bedroom behind closed doors, but if she ever disobeyed the first thing she would do is take anything away she could cover herself up with and put the leash on her collar and walk her around the house naked for all to see as punishment, no doubt the others would whistle at her, and even paw a little at her if they could, even if it meant to be punished, or if it came down to it she could invite a few maids in for a play time with the girl chained and let them use her to their hearts content, but she did not say any of this to her, not wanting to frighten her any more than she already had. She took not of the things she was allergic to and told the head maid of it and to have them put it up with the other people's names, a small list of the servants and slaves and what they were allergic to or their diets. "Let's get you inside to warm up and eat." She added, wrapping her arm around her and leading her inside, "I will not punish you for this, but I will have a line on the floor drawn so you can find your way back to my room from the main hall which feeds to all the other rooms, all you would need to do is follow the line." She told her, knowing her place was huge.

Willow nodded her head following Arria. "Clothes would be nice please. I don't care what they look like so long as they're warmer then this towel. And I really am sorry for getting lost, I tend to be more curious then I should be but in big places I have no sense of direction." She would understand if Arria decided to punish her for what she had done though Willow hoped she wouldn't. Willow began to wonder what kind of food Arria had for those who worked here since she seemed to be the only vampire. She looked at Arria as they walked back to her room. "Have you ever turned someone into a vampire?" Willow wanted to know more about her and her own curiousity was beginning to get the better of her. So, Willow decided to ask questions, if Arria didn't answer that was fine but she had to ask.

Back
Top Bottom