Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

Love said:
RobBase086 said:
Love said:
Willow looked at him rubbing the tears away."He thanked you for telling him that nickname you gave me. Tigress or something like that and got pissed off because I refused to listen to him about leaving you and stuff"

Rob gently rubbed the tears out of her eyes and off of her face. "Well I do not know how he figured out that but I will have to fix that so that no one else can use that against you my love." Looking into her beautiful blue eyes now. "Well that tells you that the guy has no respect for another persons girlfriend. That to me is not cool at all Willow. He should show respect to me and know that we are in love with each other." Rob told her and held her in his arms to comfort her. He did like her being up against his body.

"He hates you because you're from the other side of town." She rested her head against him and sighed softly. Willow loved Rob and believed it would always be that way

"Well you have to understand that I am pretty big in this town due to my abilities in playing football my sweet." The only way that Luke could ever even take advantage of Willow is if she was hit in the head or a accident occurred to where she hit her head and got amnesia then possibly Luke could take advantage of sweet innocent Willow.

Love said:
"Yeah I know..." She looked around the store then back at him."So find anything you wanted me to wear? Luke kinda ruined the mood of me trying them on here but that doesn't mean I won't at your place"

"I am glad that you understand sweetie." He was with her while she looked around he just did not want to leave her alone after what Luke did to her. He did not trust any guy around her now. "I saw quite a few things that I liked tigress. I loved the leather or latex outfits over here." He smiled at her and liked the idea that she suggested about trying them on at his place. "Yeah you could model them at my house in my bedroom sexy."

Love said:
She smiled listening to him and grabbed the ones he had liked then went to the counter once he had pointed out all the ones he liked."I'd model anything for you Rob." Willow kissed him softly

Rob smiled as he pointed out the ones that he liked and was glad that she would model them for him. Rob walked up to the counter to pay for the lingerie including the leather or latex skirt that she could wear with the proper top to go with it. "I love that Willow that you would model anything for me!" He kissed her back returning her soft kiss that she gave to him.

Love said:
Once that was over with she looked at him as she grabbed the bags."what next? Or would you rather go home and see me in this stuff?"

He looks back at her and smiles replying back to her questions. "Yes we can go back to my place to have a little fun with you modeling." As he laughed now and placed his hand onto your nice firm ass with his arms around your waist now.

Love said:
Willow nodded and began walking back to his vehicle not pulling away. Feeling him so close made her feel safe. Especially with what had just happened with Luke"Ok"

"Are you going to be my naughty Tigress when we get home my love?" As he smacked her butt playfully and then laughed about it.

Love said:
she yelped softly covering her butt with a free hand. Willow turned and stuck her tongue out playfully."Depends"

Rob laughed when he heard her yelp. Rob did not know that Willow learned a thing or two from Luke and may use them on Rob in the bedroom when they get back home. "Depends you know you love me baby and want to become Mrs. Willow Sandage." LOL He laughed outloud. "I think your womb carries my seeds inside you to produce a little mini you or me you know." Rob does forget about Luke's seeds has been planted inside her as well.

Love said:
Willow smiled softly glad he had forgotten about what Luke had done. She laughed listening to him."A bit young to be thinking that don't you think? It is an intreging(sp?) notion...in its own way."

Rob was glad that he could make her laugh once again because she did have a great smile and laugh. "Well never know we could wind up having a little one you know? That we shall wait and see on what happens though." As he then opened up her door to the car and then shut it once she was inside and got in on the other side himself.

Willow put the bags by her feet before putting her seatbelt on."That would be interesting. Of course knowing my dad he'd either kill you or force you to marry me." Willow leaned her head on the window sighing softly. "Not a bad idea though"

Love said:
Willow put the bags by her feet before putting her seatbelt on."That would be interesting. Of course knowing my dad he'd either kill you or force you to marry me." Willow leaned her head on the window sighing softly. "Not a bad idea though"

"I am glad that you like that idea then but let us wait and see on how your father reacts to him finding out ok my love?" As he leaned in and kissed her onto her lips placing his hand onto her thigh. "No it is not a bad idea though." Things might come up that alters Willow's views on that idea.

She smiled returning the kiss and moaned softly when he touched her thigh. Willow had easily learned that his touch drove her almost crazy and she loved it. Of course she loved everything about him an wanted to think it would always stay that way.

Love said:
She smiled returning the kiss and moaned softly when he touched her thigh. Willow had easily learned that his touch drove her almost crazy and she loved it. Of course she loved everything about him an wanted to think it would always stay that way.

"Kitty must be getting hungry and needs to be fed. Am I correct about that lover?' He smiled back after kissing her and started up the car pulling out of the parking space heading back to home.

Love said:
Willow laughed at his reference to her pussy."That's for me to know and you to find out" She watched the scenery change before falling into a light sleep.

Rob wondered if she was hungry or not for his cock. "Well I will find out soon enough when I get home." He smiled about this. Soon he pulled into the driveway and let her know that they were home. "Sweets we are home now!" He kisses her onto her lips softly.

Love said:
Willow returned the kiss openng her eyes. "Interesting way to wake someone up. I like it though." She climbed out of the vehicle grabing te bags ad waited for him.

Rob loved the way Willow returned the kiss. "I am glad that you like the way that I awakened you. I could have kissed you onto your neck to awaken you my sweet." He gets out of the car to meet her and then says to her, "Here let me carry the bags on in for you tigress." Smiling as he takes the bags from her hands.

She chuckled softly."If that's what you want" Willow let him take the bags then followed him inside."True but I'm not sure I would have woken up that way. Or if I did whether I would have responded the same way. I might have thought you were trying to steal my blood."

Love said:
She chuckled softly."If that's what you want" Willow let him take the bags then followed him inside."True but I'm not sure I would have woken up that way. Or if I did whether I would have responded the same way. I might have thought you were trying to steal my blood."

He smiled and laughed as well having a good time with Willow. He loved her company when he was with her. He was always happy but he did not know that things will be changing soon. "Well yeah it would be fun and I would like to see you in some of these things that you picked out." He smiled at her. "Why did you want me to nibble on your neck?" He then in a joking way said to Willow, "Blah, Blah, Blah, I came to suck your blood Willow!" He began to chase her up the stairs to his room joking with her along with the bags in his hands after he had opened the door for them.

She yelped running from him laughing. It was obvious that this little game would end in his room but she didn't care. At the moment Willow was having fun and to her that's all that mattered. Well, that and Rob's happiness."S-stop Rob! That's way too funny. I'm gonna laugh to death"

Love said:
She yelped running from him laughing. It was obvious that this little game would end in his room but she didn't care. At the moment Willow was having fun and to her that's all that mattered. Well, that and Rob's happiness."S-stop Rob! That's way too funny. I'm gonna laugh to death"

Rob enjoyed watching her run up the stairs and seeing her sexy but from behind her. He was glad that he could make her laugh so easily. That is a very good ice breaker in having some fun. "Oh come on Willow! You know you are having fun with this! I am glad that you thought it was funny! I am glad that you will laugh to death!" He laughed out loud and then caught her and they both landed onto his bed. He gently nibbled on her neck and kissed and licked it as well. He then gently blew onto her neck.

Back
Top Bottom