Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

"Mmmm...If you'd like to it's all yours but I will warn you I've never had anything inside of it before." She moaned loudly panting as she rode him moving faster and harder as she started to reach her limit."I'm not gonna be able to take much more before I cum all over your thick cock Luke" She returned the kiss passionately.

Love said:
"Mmmm...If you'd like to it's all yours but I will warn you I've never had anything inside of it before." She moaned loudly panting as she rode him moving faster and harder as she started to reach her limit."I'm not gonna be able to take much more before I cum all over your thick cock Luke" She returned the kiss passionately.

"I would love to fuck that nice ass of yours tigress!" He was happy to hear that Rob did not take her virginity from her ass and he could be the first to do it. He loved how she was moaning loudly for him and could hear her panting> "That is it baby cum all over my cock! Once you do that I will remove you from my cock and then fuck you from behind in your pussy and ass!" He kissed her back and smacked her ass again.

Willow yelped when he smacked her ass. Soon her body began to orgasm as she came against his cock. She cried out in pleasure."Ooooh god!" When her body relaxed she leaned against him trying to calm her heart down and catch her breath."H-how can you fuck someone in the ass and pussy at the same time when there's only one person doing it?"

Love said:
Willow yelped when he smacked her ass. Soon her body began to orgasm as she came against his cock. She cried out in pleasure."Ooooh god!" When her body relaxed she leaned against him trying to calm her heart down and catch her breath."H-how can you fuck someone in the ass and pussy at the same time when there's only one person doing it?"

He kissed her deeply and passionately as he could feel her pussy snapping at his cock wanting him to fill her pussy up. He cried out in pleasure loving the feel of how they were fucking. "OH FUCK YEAH BABY!" He screamed out to her. As he was ready to cum but he wanted to cum inside her pussy from behind though. "Well I will have my cock inside your pussy while my finger will finger fuck you. We can also buy a sex toy and while my cock is inside your pussy I can use a dildo to fuck your ass with it." He told her.

RobBase086 said:
Love said:

He kissed her deeply and passionately as he could feel her pussy snapping at his cock wanting him to fill her pussy up. He cried out in pleasure loving the feel of how they were fucking. "OH FUCK YEAH BABY!" He screamed out to her. As he was ready to cum but he wanted to cum inside her pussy from behind though. "Well I will have my cock inside your pussy while my finger will finger fuck you. We can also buy a sex toy and while my cock is inside your pussy I can use a dildo to fuck your ass with it." He told her.

She smiled returning the kiss with equal passion."Do whatever you want. My body is yours to use"

Love said:
RobBase086 said:
Love said:

She smiled returning the kiss with equal passion."Do whatever you want. My body is yours to use"

He kissed her back and then had her pull away from his cock, "Baby I want you to assume the position up against the wall! Now!" As he watched her face the wall and he helped her out by causing her ass to be out. He gave her ass a nice smack and then grabbed a hold of her hips. He slammed his cock inside her pussy deeply. He then placed his finger in between her butt crack teasing her anus. He then started to slide his finger into her ass as he was fucking her pussy.

Willow did as he said and positioned herself. Placing her hands on the wall and stuck her ass out at him. when he slid his finger inside her ass she yelped softly whining. The finger stung slightly as the inside of her ass tried getting accustumed to the intrusion. Despite the pain the way he was fucking her felt amazing."God it feels sooo good!!!"

Love said:
Willow did as he said and positioned herself. Placing her hands on the wall and stuck her ass out at him. when he slid his finger inside her ass she yelped softly whining. The finger stung slightly as the inside of her ass tried getting accustumed to the intrusion. Despite the pain the way he was fucking her felt amazing."God it feels sooo good!!!"

He watched her assume the position up against the wall. He loved how she stuck her ass out for him. Luke's cock slid into her as he began to thrust deeper and deeper inside her. His finger began to slide into her deeper and deeper into her ass. "You love it don't you baby" I knew my naughty girl would love it!" He smiled as he continued to bang into her pussy with his cock. He was so close to climaxing that he could not take it any longer and explode into her pussy. His finger continues to work into her ass. He then pulls his finger out of her ass and then slid his cock in between her butt cheeks. The tip of his cock teasing her anus as he then begins to slowly slide into her. His right hand goes around to her pussy and begins to rub and massage her clit now while he works her ass with his cock.

Willow moaned loudly as he came inside her, feeling his hot seed fill her insides she trembled against him. When his cock went into her ass Willow screamed as pain and pleasure mixed. Willow moved her hips against his cock panting loudly. It hurt and yet felt so wonderful. Of course she knew the pain would go away after a bit and it did once her ass got used to having his cock inside of it."Yes I love it!!!"

Love said:
Willow moaned loudly as he came inside her, feeling his hot seed fill her insides she trembled against him. When his cock went into her ass Willow screamed as pain and pleasure mixed. Willow moved her hips against his cock panting loudly. It hurt and yet felt so wonderful. Of course she knew the pain would go away after a bit and it did once her ass got used to having his cock inside of it."Yes I love it!!!"

His fingers continued to rub and massage her pussy and clit while his cock was pounding her ass. He heard her scream when he slid his cock into her ass. "I knew that you would love it baby! I am the only man you want to fuck now!" As he moved his hands up to her breasts fondling and squeezing them. He played with her nipples as well. He rammed deeper and faster inside her. Feeling her sliding up and down his shaft. "That is it baby!" He could not take it any longer and came into her ass. He then held her and kissed her lips deeply. "You feel like a new Willow now don't you baby and Rob is a loser!" He told her.

As he came inside her she moaned softly dragging her nails across the wall she was against. Once he finished Willow smiled returning the kiss."Indeed, I have so many things I've done that are new. As for Rob being a loser he's not, rob baught me contacts, new glasses, paid to take me to the spa and everything." She leaned her head against his chest sighing."If I had stayed the way I was before you wouldn't have noiced me."

Love said:
As he came inside her she moaned softly dragging her nails across the wall she was against. Once he finished Willow smiled returning the kiss."Indeed, I have so many things I've done that are new. As for Rob being a loser he's not, rob baught me contacts, new glasses, paid to take me to the spa and everything." She leaned her head against his chest sighing."If I had stayed the way I was before you wouldn't have noiced me."

Luke could hear her dragging her nails along the walls of the fitting room as it chipped the paint off the walls. He must have made her feel really good by making love to her. "Oh so you were like a virgin I take it then baby? Luke then said the trigger word Tigress and said Rob is a loser my beautiful girlfriend!" He was hoping to alter her into his kind of woman so she could become a real bitch to Rob. "Well only nice guys do that for women. You know what they say don't you Willow? Nice guys finish last!" He smiled hoping that his brainwashing would alter her feelings toward Rob even though Willow has been in love with Rob for a very long time long before she knew Luke. "That is possibly true but you are no longer your old self any longer. Come take a look in the mirror Willow for yourself. Do you not see a hot looking, vivacious, and very attractive woman in front of you that could have any man she wants now?" His corruption continued now.

Willow listened to him talk. Normally it would have worked, however Willow had loved Rob before they became partners or he brainwashed her. She just never acted like it. "Brainwashing changes a person's mind not their heart..." Willow paused and nodded."I agree I am different, better then Rachel even but no amount of brainwashing can make my heart not love Rob. My brain is willing to forget and change like you wish it but I'll still love him." Willow looked up at Luke"Why do you hate him anyway?"

Love said:
Willow listened to him talk. Normally it would have worked, however Willow had loved Rob before they became partners or he brainwashed her. She just never acted like it. "Brainwashing changes a person's mind not their heart..." Willow paused and nodded."I agree I am different, better then Rachel even but no amount of brainwashing can make my heart not love Rob. My brain is willing to forget and change like you wish it but I'll still love him." Willow looked up at Luke"Why do you hate him anyway?"

He could tell that she was listening to him but did not know that it was not sinking in on what he was telling her to do or act. Luke was hoping that he could turn Willow into someone like him who was very cocky, arogant, and egotistical. "What did you say Willow?" Lucke had asked her? He could not believe what he was hearing from her and was angry about it. "Yeah well your hear does not know what it is talking about!" He told her. "How can you love a dick weed like him?" He questioned her feelings for Rob. "He is from the other side of town and I just wanted to ruin something that he took pride in that is all."

Willow sighed softly pulling away from him so she could face Luke."What's so wrong about that? I'm from the same side of town he is and yet you claim you love me and want me to be your girlfriend. "As for the heart it is like the mind. Easily tricked and sometimes wrong yes. But that includes you as well"

Love said:
Willow sighed softly pulling away from him so she could face Luke."What's so wrong about that? I'm from the same side of town he is and yet you claim you love me and want me to be your girlfriend. "As for the heart it is like the mind. Easily tricked and sometimes wrong yes. But that includes you as well"

He was not happy that she was pulling away from him. "I cannot stand the guy is all! Thanks for the fuck baby!" As he starts to get dressed and leave the fitting room glad that he was able to fuck the new Willow. He just used her and because he could not get what he wanted he walked away from her.

Willow sat there stunned then began to put her clothes back on. Once that was done she walked out and moved towards the entrance keeping her head down. He had used her, she knew that and it felt terrible. Because of Luke Willow began to question whether Rob actually loved her as well. Wrapping her arms around her stomach Willow decided not to tell Rob that she was going to leave.

Love said:
Willow sat there stunned then began to put her clothes back on. Once that was done she walked out and moved towards the entrance keeping her head down. He had used her, she knew that and it felt terrible. Because of Luke Willow began to question whether Rob actually loved her as well. Wrapping her arms around her stomach Willow decided not to tell Rob that she was going to leave.

Rob noticed Willow at the entrance of the store and instantly headed that way for her. He did love her and wanted to learn more about her. He loved how her lips felt against his and holding her in his arms when they cuddled or embraced together. Rob could sot of tell something was wrong but he did not know what it was. It was due to the way Willow was walking and her head downward. "Willow wait where are you going?"

Love said:
Willow paused and looked at him."Home....I don't want to be here anymore" She couldn't tell him what had happened. Willow was afraid he'd act just like Luke and walk away from her.

Rob wondered what was wrong with her because she did seem upset to him. "What is wrong love? I thought you were having a great time. Did something happen that upset you?" Rob did show that he cared and was concerned about her. If she talked to him he would totally understand. That was very important about having a relationship is open communication. If there is not open communication then the relationship is not going to work at all. He grabbed her hand and held it before she walked away from him. He pulled her into him giving her a kiss and telling her how he felt about her.

Willow shook her head saying nothing was wrong and began to leave again until he pulled her into a kiss. Listening to him talk she burried her head into his chest as her body trembled and she began to cry softly. Willow told him everything that had happened between her and Luke expecting him to be upset or mad at her.

Love said:
Willow shook her head saying nothing was wrong and began to leave again until he pulled her into a kiss. Listening to him talk she burried her head into his chest as her body trembled and she began to cry softly. Willow told him everything that had happened between her and Luke expecting him to be upset or mad at her.

He knew that she was not telling him the truth though and by tasting her kiss he could taste something about her lips that did not seem like her kiss at all. It tasted very salty but he did not know what it was until she told him what happened. "It is ok Willow I understand. Luke just took advantage of you and he must have used something to get to you." Rob told her and he did care for her a lot even though he was very angry with Luke though and wanted to kick his ass!

Willow looked at him rubbing the tears away."He thanked you for telling him that nickname you gave me. Tigress or something like that and got pissed off because I refused to listen to him about leaving you and stuff"

Love said:
Willow looked at him rubbing the tears away."He thanked you for telling him that nickname you gave me. Tigress or something like that and got pissed off because I refused to listen to him about leaving you and stuff"

Rob gently rubbed the tears out of her eyes and off of her face. "Well I do not know how he figured out that but I will have to fix that so that no one else can use that against you my love." Looking into her beautiful blue eyes now. "Well that tells you that the guy has no respect for another persons girlfriend. That to me is not cool at all Willow. He should show respect to me and know that we are in love with each other." Rob told her and held her in his arms to comfort her. He did like her being up against his body.

RobBase086 said:
Love said:

Rob gently rubbed the tears out of her eyes and off of her face. "Well I do not know how he figured out that but I will have to fix that so that no one else can use that against you my love." Looking into her beautiful blue eyes now. "Well that tells you that the guy has no respect for another persons girlfriend. That to me is not cool at all Willow. He should show respect to me and know that we are in love with each other." Rob told her and held her in his arms to comfort her. He did like her being up against his body.

"He hates you because you're from the other side of town." She rested her head against him and sighed softly. Willow loved Rob and believed it would always be that way

Back
Top Bottom