Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

Wiilow smiled kissing him softly."Why thank you kind sir. so is there anything you'd love to see me in while we're in here looking?" She was glad he had done so because if he hadn't Willow felt Luke and his buddy would have bothered her some more.

Love said:
Wiilow smiled kissing him softly."Why thank you kind sir. so is there anything you'd love to see me in while we're in here looking?" She was glad he had done so because if he hadn't Willow felt Luke and his buddy would have bothered her some more.

Rob kisses her right back and wants to kiss her more pasionately now. "You are welcome my lady! I was glad to scare those guys off for you. Well what about this teddy here with thong panties?" He looked at her about that. "Possibly if you look good in it you can wear it for me tonight?' He smiles at her but what Rob does not know is what he wants to do is not going to happen because things will change.

Luke just watches closely from outside wondering when he can go up and talk to her. "Damn it that loser Rob needs to go to the other side of the store and get distracted!" So Luke decides to go into the store and talks to a female sales associate and pays her some money to distract Rob so Luke can talk to Willow. The sales associate walks over and says to Rob, "May I help you with something sir?" Rob looked at her and thought that if he spoke with her she could make some suggestsions on bras, panties and lingerie for his girlfriend to wear. "Yes I need some ideas for my girlfriend over there but I just do not want her to know ok?" The sales associate was happy to help him out and Luke's plan did work because she did distract him from Willow.

Willow wandered away from the two holding the item he had asked for in her arms while going to the changing room. She would occasionally stop to look at other things that looked like Rob might like and wound up inside the changing room with several items to try on. Willow had never been in such a shope so was slightly confused on how to put some of the stuff on but for the most part she realized it was just like putting on normal clothes. The only difference was that these ones were sexy looking as well as revealing.

Love said:
Willow wandered away from the two holding the item he had asked for in her arms while going to the changing room. She would occasionally stop to look at other things that looked like Rob might like and wound up inside the changing room with several items to try on. Willow had never been in such a shope so was slightly confused on how to put some of the stuff on but for the most part she realized it was just like putting on normal clothes. The only difference was that these ones were sexy looking as well as revealing.

Luke saw her in the changing room and decided to go inside behind her. "Hello beautiful! I find it funny that Rob calls you his tigress!" As he laughs about it but does not realize he just triggered off the command word on Willow.

Willow turned surprised and about to protest until he used her trigger word. Willow smirked seductively."Now you wouldn't be jealous would you?" She was currently wearing nothing on since she had been changing outfits when he came in. Willow got closer to him pressing her body against his."Master Rob would be displeased at your behavior towards me you know." She traced her hand over his chest while looking at him.

Love said:
Willow turned surprised and about to protest until he used her trigger word. Willow smirked seductively."Now you wouldn't be jealous would you?" She was currently wearing nothing on since she had been changing outfits when he came in. Willow got closer to him pressing her body against his."Master Rob would be displeased at your behavior towards me you know." She traced her hand over his chest while looking at him.

"Possibly I am jealous of what Rob has and want it even more." He told her. He smiled seeing how beautiful her body was without any clothing on at all. "Well Why do you call Rob Master for?" Luke wondered about that and asked her. As he kissed her sweet lips and wrapped his arms around her. He playfully gave her butt a smack.

Willow blinked thinking about it and shrugged."My head tells me to." She explaned him all the rules Rob had given her during the part where she had been hypnotised. Willow could remember them due to Luke saying Tigress. She returned the kiss and yelped when he smacked her butt."Someone's a naughty boy"

Love said:
Willow blinked thinking about it and shrugged."My head tells me to." She explaned him all the rules Rob had given her during the part where she had been hypnotised. Willow could remember them due to Luke saying Tigress. She returned the kiss and yelped when he smacked her butt."Someone's a naughty boy"

"What about me being your new master baby?" He was surprised and knew then that Rob had brainwashed her. "Yes I am and you are now my naughty girl are you not?" As he places her down onto the bench and spreads her legs apart. He kisses and licks her thighs and gently nibbles onto them. He begins to lick her pussy with his tongue. Then looks up and kisses her deeply and passionately.

Willow moaned softly as he began to tease her. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back. spreading her legs for him despite it being against one of Rob's rules. However the fact that he was doing this to her and had said tigress Willow's mind began to forcefully replace Rob with luke. A sort of backfire with brainwashing a person.

Love said:
Willow moaned softly as he began to tease her. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back. spreading her legs for him despite it being against one of Rob's rules. However the fact that he was doing this to her and had said tigress Willow's mind began to forcefully replace Rob with luke. A sort of backfire with brainwashing a person.

Luke began to suck on her clit and lick with his tongue deep inside her clit. He would move his tongue all deep inside her pussy as well. "Willow you are tired of being a good girl are you not baby and want to become Luke's bad girl for him?"

RobBase086 said:
Love said:

Luke began to suck on her clit and lick with his tongue deep inside her clit. He would move his tongue all deep inside her pussy as well. "Willow you are tired of being a good girl are you not baby and want to become Luke's bad girl for him?"

Willow moaned softly as his tongue went deeper."Ooooh...." She nodded her head slightly"Y-yes...I will become Luke's bad girl..." She felt herself become hornier as he continued to suck on her clit while moving his tongue inside her

Love said:
RobBase086 said:
Love said:

Willow moaned softly as his tongue went deeper."Ooooh...." She nodded her head slightly"Y-yes...I will become Luke's bad girl..." She felt herself become hornier as he continued to suck on her clit while moving his tongue inside her

Luke placed his hands onto her ass and pressed her more into his tongue as he began to lick deeper and deeper inside Willow. His tongue rotated inside her faster and faster now. "That is it baby! Rob is a loser!" As he gave her ass a nice smack and then squeezed her firm butt cheeks. "I bet you want to suck my cock don't you baby?"

Willow's body trembled excitedly as he moved his tongue faster."Yes....I-i want your c-cock....'' She yelped when he smacked her ass then squeezed it. smiling slightly she wiggled her hips so her ass rubbed agaisnt his hands

Love said:
Willow's body trembled excitedly as he moved his tongue faster."Yes....I-i want your c-cock....'' She yelped when he smacked her ass then squeezed it. smiling slightly she wiggled her hips so her ass rubbed agaisnt his hands

He then stood up and started to undo his pants and pulled out his cock for her to take. "I want you to take my cock and suck on it like a lollipop!" He smiled as he looked her into the eyes. This is something new for Willow but will she do it though is the question?

Love said:
Willow looked at him confused then looked at his cock. Shrugging she put the tip into her mouth teasing him with her tongue.

"That is it baby!" He smiled as he then took his hands and began to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples. He pulled and twisted gently onto her nipples.

Willow moaned against his cock moving her head slightly causing it to go deeper. At first she had yelped surprised but after she got used to it Willow conitnued to move her head back and forth while teasing his cock with her tongue. Depsite it being new to her Willow was becoming horny and it showed as her nipples became hard and inbetween her legs was starting to get wet.

Love said:
Willow moaned against his cock moving her head slightly causing it to go deeper. At first she had yelped surprised but after she got used to it Willow conitnued to move her head back and forth while teasing his cock with her tongue. Depsite it being new to her Willow was becoming horny and it showed as her nipples became hard and inbetween her legs was starting to get wet.

Luke bends down and kisses Willow deeply and passionately onto her lips. "That is my naughty girl! Who do you love now baby?" He smiles and loves what she is doing to him. He continued to play with her breasts and then took one hand to rub and massage her hot and wet pussy.

Love said:
Her moan vibrated against his cock and he started to tease her pussy."Luke...."

Due to Willow doing so well at sucking his cock he could not take it any longer and came into her mouth and onto her face as well. "That is my naughty girl! Now I will sit here and I want you to straddle me and I will slide my cock into your pussy lover! What is your name?" He never did get her name so he thought that he would ask her about it.

RobBase086 said:
Love said:

Due to Willow doing so well at sucking his cock he could not take it any longer and came into her mouth and onto her face as well. "That is my naughty girl! Now I will sit here and I want you to straddle me and I will slide my cock into your pussy lover! What is your name?" He never did get her name so he thought that he would ask her about it.

"Willow" She flinched as he came in her mouth. Willow swalowed what she could before having to take her mouth off his cock so as not to choke. She waited for him so she could do as he wanted. Willow licked the cum off of her hand tasting it.

Love said:
RobBase086 said:
Love said:

"Willow" She flinched as he came in her mouth. Willow swalowed what she could before having to take her mouth off his cock so as not to choke. She waited for him so she could do as he wanted. Willow licked the cum off of her hand tasting it.

"That is a beautiful name Willow and it is nice to meet you baby!" He smiled as he watched her lick off his cum from her. "I bet you love the taste of my cum do you not lover?" He sat down onto the bench and then watched Willow get up from her knees and stand before him. He then felt her climb onto him and guided his cock into her pussy. As he then gave her nice firm ass a smack and squeezed her ass helping her to slide up and down his shaft. "You feel good lover!" He kisses her deeply and passionately sucking onto her tongue and lower lip. He gently in a playful way bites down onto her lower lip and pulls just a bit. "Come on and fuck you man baby!"

She moaned loudly as his cock went into her and slowly began riding him. With some help from Luke."Grip my ass any harder like that Luke and I'll start thinking you want to shove something inside of if." She moaned more as he started sucking on her tongue and bottom lip."God you feel good" She started going faster and harder enjoying him bitting her lip as well as his thick cock inside her tight pussy.

Love said:
She moaned loudly as his cock went into her and slowly began riding him. With some help from Luke."Grip my ass any harder like that Luke and I'll start thinking you want to shove something inside of if." She moaned more as he started sucking on her tongue and bottom lip."God you feel good" She started going faster and harder enjoying him bitting her lip as well as his thick cock inside her tight pussy.

RobBase086 said:
Love said:

RobBase086 said:
Love said:

RobBase086 said:
Love said:

He felt her riding him and loved it how she was responding to his commands. He owes his thanks to Rob for making it so easy to corrupt this sweet and innocent young flower. "Are you inviting me to fuck you from behind baby?" He smiled looking into her beautiful blue eyes kissing and licking her breasts and then her lips. "I love how you taste my naughty Willow!" He just continued to slide his cock inside her and help her grind onto his cock. "FUCK YOU ARE SOO GOOD BABY!" He moaned out to her!

Back
Top Bottom