Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was just before the start of science class. Rob was walking down the hallway with his friends that he plays football with talking about the party on Friday night. Rob is 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 130 pounds. He is heading to class when him and his buddies sit down in the other end of the room talking before class begins. The bell rings and Ms. Kocher walks into the class room. "I want everyone to listen up! I am going to be assigning study partners to work together. My first pairing is Rob and Willow. When I call your names please sit together!" Rob walks over and sits next to Willow. "Hi! How are you doing today Willow?" He is not please about getting assigned with her but it is going to help him pass the class then that would be fine with him.

Willow sat in her seat waiting quietly. she had long blond hair which was loose and not very well kept, green-blue eyes and pale skin. Normally she had on an overly large hoodie and baggy pants along with her glasses. Willow was about 5' 4'' and weighed 120 lbs. At the sound of her name being paired up with Rob's she sighed silently.

Of course the teacher would pair her up with one of the most popular guys in school. She turned studying him as she pushed up her black rimmed glasses."Hello" Willow didn't respond to his question. Instead she turned back to a book she had been reading. She knew very well that they would never get along.

After all, he was popular and she was just a nerd. Despite having blond hair Willow was actually rather smart. she had some of the best grades in the school and always tried to make sure that she did every homework or project assigned. Even if that meant working with someone like Rob

Love said:
Willow sat in her seat waiting quietly. she had long blond hair which was loose and not very well kept, green-blue eyes and pale skin. Normally she had on an overly large hoodie and baggy pants along with her glasses. Willow was about 5' 4'' and weighed 120 lbs. At the sound of her name being paired up with Rob's she sighed silently.

Of course the teacher would pair her up with one of the most popular guys in school. She turned studying him as she pushed up her black rimmed glasses."Hello" Willow didn't respond to his question. Instead she turned back to a book she had been reading. She knew very well that they would never get along.

After all, he was popular and she was just a nerd. Despite having blond hair Willow was actually rather smart. she had some of the best grades in the school and always tried to make sure that she did every homework or project assigned. Even if that meant working with someone like Rob

Rob was trying to be cordial and nice to Willow and could not believe that she was being a snob to him.

"I did say Hello to you Willow! You do not have to be afraid that I will tease you or make fun of you at all>" He wondered what book that she was reading in her hand.

He wondered what they would work on. Rob did think that Willow had a nice body on her if she would just do some things to make her look better. Instead of glasses she could correct her vision with laser surgery or get contacts. "What are we going to work on for our project Willow?"

Willow looked back up at him suspiciously. "How can I not be afraid of getting teased? You are one of the most popular guys in school while I am what is classified as a nerd or a geek. Besides...." She looked away blushing lightly. He was cute but she knew he'd never have an interest in someone as plain as her. Or at least those were her thoughts."The only time people with your school status are nice to me is inorder for me to help them improve some kind of grade."

She closed the book. On the cover it read Pride and Prejudice. It was one of Willow's favorite storie's. A girl who comes from a family that wasn't exactly poor but neither rich ends up meeting a very rich man who she believes to be snobbish and rude as well as cruel. However, as she got to know him better the girl slowly falls inlove and vice versa.

In the end they get married and live happily ever after. Or rather that's how the book ended. Willow doubted that such an ending could happen between two people who had a different status then the other. She fixed her glasses again. "As for out project I don't really know. It would have to be something that we both have an interest in as well as having to do with the class. And, I did say hello back I just didn't answer you're question of how I was doing."

She studied him carefully. He was popular, athletic and handsome at the same time. Of course she knew better then to judge a person by their looks, the one thing she didn't know about him was his true personality.

Love said:
Willow looked back up at him suspiciously. "How can I not be afraid of getting teased? You are one of the most popular guys in school while I am what is classified as a nerd or a geek. Besides...." She looked away blushing lightly. He was cute but she knew he'd never have an interest in someone as plain as her. Or at least those were her thoughts."The only time people with your school status are nice to me is inorder for me to help them improve some kind of grade."

She closed the book. On the cover it read Pride and Prejudice. It was one of Willow's favorite storie's. A girl who comes from a family that wasn't exactly poor but neither rich ends up meeting a very rich man who she believes to be snobbish and rude as well as cruel. However, as she got to know him better the girl slowly falls inlove and vice versa.

In the end they get married and live happily ever after. Or rather that's how the book ended. Willow doubted that such an ending could happen between two people who had a different status then the other. She fixed her glasses again. "As for out project I don't really know. It would have to be something that we both have an interest in as well as having to do with the class. And, I did say hello back I just didn't answer you're question of how I was doing."

She studied him carefully. He was popular, athletic and handsome at the same time. Of course she knew better then to judge a person by their looks, the one thing she didn't know about him was his true personality.

He looked into her eyes being serious. "I understand on how you feel and I am not going to tease you since we are working together Willow. I might joke with you. Is that all right or not? Yes I know that I am one of the most popular guys at school here. Well possibly if you had someone help you out you could get out of that status that you claim you are in." Looking at her but he was not wanting to get a good grade but help her out though. 'I do not want for you to help me to get a good grade or let you do all of the work ok?"

He heard her shut the book. "What is the book that you are reading there?" He was a bit curious about it and wanted to know more about Willow since they will be working together.

He was thinking in his head that if he could help her out with her confidence and then take her to the spa for them to work on her hair, skin and everything else then he would have more to work with. "i am sorry if I did not hear you say hello to me. Well I have to agree with you there that it has to be on something that we both agree with and fun for us as well."

Rob was thinking that Willow did not seem like a bad person at all and wanted to know more about her as well.

He looked into her eyes being serious. "I understand on how you feel and I am not going to tease you since we are working together Willow. I might joke with you. Is that all right or not? Yes I know that I am one of the most popular guys at school here. Well possibly if you had someone help you out you could get out of that status that you claim you are in." Looking at her but he was not wanting to get a good grade but help her out though. 'I do not want for you to help me to get a good grade or let you do all of the work ok?"

He heard her shut the book. "What is the book that you are reading there?" He was a bit curious about it and wanted to know more about Willow since they will be working together.

He was thinking in his head that if he could help her out with her confidence and then take her to the spa for them to work on her hair, skin and everything else then he would have more to work with. "i am sorry if I did not hear you say hello to me. Well I have to agree with you there that it has to be on something that we both agree with and fun for us as well."

Rob was thinking that Willow did not seem like a bad person at all and wanted to know more about her as well.
[/quote]

"Alright and as for joking I suppose it would be alright." when he mentioned her book she smiled softly which gave her a more innocent look."It's called Pride and Prejudice. It's a very good book." She looked at him smiling." Pride and Prejudice is a novel by Jane Austen, first published in 1813. The story follows the main character Elizabeth Bennet as she deals with issues of manners, upbringing, morality, education and marriage in the landed gentry society of early 19th-century England. Elizabeth is the second eldest of five daughters of a country gentleman landed in the fictional town of Meryton in Hertfordshire, near London." Willow paused to adjust her glasses again. which she hated since they were just a tad to big on her. "The main plot of the novel is driven by a particular situation of the Bennet family: if Mr. Bennet dies soon, his wife and five daughters will be without home or income, as the laws of the day by which he inherited Longbourn prohibit the women from inheriting it. Instead the estate is entailed to one of Mr. Bennet's collateral relatives—male only in this case—by the legal terms of fee tail. Mrs Bennet worries about this predicament, and wishes to find husbands for her daughters quickly. The father doesn't seem to be worried at all."

She looked back to her book picking it up. While it was one of the newer printed version Willow still tended to treat it as if the book would break if held wrong. "The narrative opens with Mr Bingley, a wealthy young gentleman and a very eligible bachelor, renting a country estate near the Bennets called Netherfield. He arrives accompanied by his fashionable sisters and his good friend, Mr Darcy. Attending the local assembly (dance) Bingley is well received in the community, while Darcy begins his acquaintance with smug condescension and 'proud' distaste for all the country locals. After Darcy's haughty rejection of her at the dance, Elizabeth resolves to match his coldness and pride, his prejudice against country people, with her own prideful anger in biting wit and sometimes sarcastic remarks directed towards him. Soon, Bingley and Jane begin to grow close. Elizabeth's best friend, Charlotte, advises that Jane should show her affection to Bingley more openly, as he may not realise that she is indeed interested in him. Elizabeth flippantly dismisses the opinion replying that Jane is shy and modest, and that if Bingley can't see how she feels, he is a simpleton and she doesn't tell Jane of Charlotte's warning. Later Elizabeth begins a friendship with Mr Wickham, a militia officer who is of long personal acquaintance with Darcy they grew up together. Wickham tells her he has been seriously mistreated by the proud man; Elizabeth seizes on this news as further reason to dislike Darcy. Ironically, Darcy begins to find himself drawn to Elizabeth, unbeknownst to her. Mr Collins, the male relative who is to inherit Longbourn, makes an appearance and stays with the Bennets." Willow paused again putting the book away. Then continued describing the book. "Recently ordained a clergyman, he is employed as parish rector by the wealthy and patronising Lady Catherine de Bourgh of Kent. Mr Bennet and Elizabeth are amused by his self-important and pedantic behaviour. Though his stated reason for visiting is to reconcile with the Bennets, Collins soon confides to Mrs Bennet that he wishes to find a wife from among the Bennet sisters. He first offers to pursue Jane; however, Mrs Bennet mentions that her eldest daughter is soon likely to be engaged, and redirects his attentions to Elizabeth. At a ball given by Bingley at Netherfield, Elizabeth intends to deepen her acquaintance with Mr Wickham, who, however, fails to appear. She is asked to dance by Mr Darcy; here she raises Wickham's fate with him, causing their harmonious dance to fall into a 'testy' discussion. The ball proceeds as spectacle: the arriviste Sir William Lucas shocks Darcy, alluding to Jane and Bingley and 'a certain desirable event'; Mr. Collins behaves fatuously; now Mrs Bennet talks loudly and indiscreetly of her expectation of marriage between Jane and Bingley, and, in general, cousin Collins and the Bennet family save Jane and Elizabeth combine in a public display of poor manners and upbringing that clearly disgusts Darcy and embarrasses Elizabeth. The next morning, Mr Collins proposes marriage to Elizabeth, who refuses him, much to her mother's distress. Collins handily recovers and, within three days, proposes to Elizabeth's close friend, Charlotte Lucas, who immediately accepts. Once marriage arrangements are settled, Charlotte persuades Elizabeth to come for an extended visit to her new bridal home. Though appearing at the point of proposing marriage to Jane, Mr Bingley abruptly quits Netherfield and returns to London, leaving the lady confused and upset. Elizabeth is convinced that Darcy and Bingley's sister have conspired to separate Jane and Bingley." Willow looked at Rob after looking at the classroom's clock.

"In the spring, Elizabeth joins Charlotte and her cousin in Kent. The parsonage is adjacent to Rosings Park the grand manor of Lady Catherine de Bourgh, Mr Darcy's aunt where Elizabeth and her hosts are frequently invited to socialize. After Mr Darcy and his cousin Colonel Fitzwilliam arrive to visit Lady Catherine, Elizabeth renews her project of teasing Darcy while his admiration for her grows in spite of his intentions otherwise. Now Elizabeth learns from Fitzwilliam that Darcy prides himself on having separated Bingley from Jane; and, with the poorest of timing, Darcy chooses this moment to admit his love for Elizabeth, and he proposes to her. Incensed by his high-handed and insulting manner, she abruptly refuses him. When he asks why so uncivil her reply Elizabeth confronts him with his sabotage of Jane and Bingley's budding relationship and with Wickham's account of Darcy's mistreatment of him, among other complaints. Deeply shaken by Elizabeth's vehemence and accusations, Darcy writes her a letter which reveals the true history between Wickham and himself. Wickham had renounced his legacy, a clergyman's 'living' in Darcy's patronage for a cash payment; only to return after gambling away the money to again claim the position . After Darcy refused Wickham attempted to elope with Darcy's fifteen-year-old sister Georgiana, and thereby secure her part of the Darcy family fortune. He was found out and stopped only a day before the intended elopement. Regarding Bingley and Jane, Darcy justifies his interference: he had observed in Jane no reciprocal interest for Bingley; thus he aimed to separate them to protect his friend from heartache. In the letter Darcy admits his 'repugnance' for the 'total want of propriety' of Elizabeth's family, especially her mother and three younger sisters. After reading the letter, Elizabeth begins to question both her family's behaviour and Wickham's credibility. She also concludes that Wickham is not as trustworthy as his easy manners would indicate; that he had lied to her previously; and that her early impressions of Darcy's character might not have been accurate. Soon, Elizabeth returns home. Elizabeth tells her father that Darcy was responsible for uniting Lydia and Wickham. Some months later, during a 'northern' tour, Elizabeth and her Aunt and Uncle Gardiner visit Pemberley, Darcy's estate, while he's away. The elderly housekeeper has known Darcy since childhood, and presents a flattering and benevolent impression of his character to Elizabeth and the Gardiners. As they tour the grounds Darcy unexpectedly returns home. Though shocked as is Elizabeth he makes an obvious effort to be gracious and welcoming, and treats the Gardiners whom before he would have dismissed as socially inferior with remarkable politeness. Later he introduces Elizabeth to his sister, a high compliment to Elizabeth. Elizabeth is surprised and hopeful of a possible new beginning with Darcy. Elizabeth and Darcy's renewed acquaintance is cut short by news that Lydia, the youngest sister, has run away with Wickham. Initially, the family believe they have eloped, but they soon learn that Wickham has no plans to marry Lydia. Lydia's antics threaten her family, especially the remaining Bennet sisters with social ruin. Elizabeth and her aunt and uncle hurriedly leave for home; Elizabeth is anguished, and convinced that Darcy will avoid her from now on. Soon, thanks apparently to Elizabeth's uncle, Lydia and Wickham are found and married. Afterwards, they visit Longbourn; while bragging to Elizabeth, Lydia discloses that Darcy was present at the wedding. Surprised, Elizabeth sends an inquiry to her aunt, from whom she learns that Darcy himself was responsible for both finding the couple and arranging their marriage, at great expense to himself. Bingley returns to Longbourn and proposes marriage to Jane who immediately accepts. Now Lady Catherine surprisingly visits Longbourn. She sternly tells Elizabeth she has heard rumours of Darcy proposing to her; she came with 'determined resolution' to confront Elizabeth and to demand that she never accept such a proposal. Elizabeth refuses to bow to Lady Catherine's demands. Furious, 'Lady C' charges off and tells Darcy of Elizabeth's obstinacy which convinces him that Elizabeth's opinion of him has changed. He now visits Longbourn, and once again proposes marriage. Elizabeth accepts, and the two become engaged. The novel's final chapters establish the futures of the characters: Elizabeth and Darcy settle at Pemberley, where Mr Bennet visits often; Mrs Bennet remains frivolous and silly. She often visits the new Mrs Bingley and talks of the new Mrs Darcy; Jane and Bingley eventually move to locate near the Darcys in Derbyshire. Elizabeth and Jane teach Kitty better social graces, and Mary learns to mix more with the outside world at Meryton. Lydia and Wickham continue to move often, leaving debts for Jane and Elizabeth to pay. At Pemberley, Elizabeth and Georgiana grow close; Georgiana is surprised by Elizabeth's playful treatment of Darcy, and she grows more comfortable with her brother. Lady Catherine holds out, indignant and abusive, over her nephew's marriage, but eventually Darcy is prevailed upon to reconcile with her sufficiently that she condescends to visit. Elizabeth and Darcy remain close to her Uncle and Aunt Gardiner the agents of their reconciling and uniting." Willow chuckled soflty after finishing her summary of the book.

Love said:

"Alright and as for joking I suppose it would be alright." when he mentioned her book she smiled softly which gave her a more innocent look."It's called Pride and Prejudice. It's a very good book." She looked at him smiling." Pride and Prejudice is a novel by Jane Austen, first published in 1813. The story follows the main character Elizabeth Bennet as she deals with issues of manners, upbringing, morality, education and marriage in the landed gentry society of early 19th-century England. Elizabeth is the second eldest of five daughters of a country gentleman landed in the fictional town of Meryton in Hertfordshire, near London." Willow paused to adjust her glasses again. which she hated since they were just a tad to big on her. "The main plot of the novel is driven by a particular situation of the Bennet family: if Mr. Bennet dies soon, his wife and five daughters will be without home or income, as the laws of the day by which he inherited Longbourn prohibit the women from inheriting it. Instead the estate is entailed to one of Mr. Bennet's collateral relatives—male only in this case—by the legal terms of fee tail. Mrs Bennet worries about this predicament, and wishes to find husbands for her daughters quickly. The father doesn't seem to be worried at all."

She looked back to her book picking it up. While it was one of the newer printed version Willow still tended to treat it as if the book would break if held wrong. "The narrative opens with Mr Bingley, a wealthy young gentleman and a very eligible bachelor, renting a country estate near the Bennets called Netherfield. He arrives accompanied by his fashionable sisters and his good friend, Mr Darcy. Attending the local assembly (dance) Bingley is well received in the community, while Darcy begins his acquaintance with smug condescension and 'proud' distaste for all the country locals. After Darcy's haughty rejection of her at the dance, Elizabeth resolves to match his coldness and pride, his prejudice against country people, with her own prideful anger in biting wit and sometimes sarcastic remarks directed towards him. Soon, Bingley and Jane begin to grow close. Elizabeth's best friend, Charlotte, advises that Jane should show her affection to Bingley more openly, as he may not realise that she is indeed interested in him. Elizabeth flippantly dismisses the opinion replying that Jane is shy and modest, and that if Bingley can't see how she feels, he is a simpleton and she doesn't tell Jane of Charlotte's warning. Later Elizabeth begins a friendship with Mr Wickham, a militia officer who is of long personal acquaintance with Darcy they grew up together. Wickham tells her he has been seriously mistreated by the proud man; Elizabeth seizes on this news as further reason to dislike Darcy. Ironically, Darcy begins to find himself drawn to Elizabeth, unbeknownst to her. Mr Collins, the male relative who is to inherit Longbourn, makes an appearance and stays with the Bennets." Willow paused again putting the book away. Then continued describing the book. "Recently ordained a clergyman, he is employed as parish rector by the wealthy and patronising Lady Catherine de Bourgh of Kent. Mr Bennet and Elizabeth are amused by his self-important and pedantic behaviour. Though his stated reason for visiting is to reconcile with the Bennets, Collins soon confides to Mrs Bennet that he wishes to find a wife from among the Bennet sisters. He first offers to pursue Jane; however, Mrs Bennet mentions that her eldest daughter is soon likely to be engaged, and redirects his attentions to Elizabeth. At a ball given by Bingley at Netherfield, Elizabeth intends to deepen her acquaintance with Mr Wickham, who, however, fails to appear. She is asked to dance by Mr Darcy; here she raises Wickham's fate with him, causing their harmonious dance to fall into a 'testy' discussion. The ball proceeds as spectacle: the arriviste Sir William Lucas shocks Darcy, alluding to Jane and Bingley and 'a certain desirable event'; Mr. Collins behaves fatuously; now Mrs Bennet talks loudly and indiscreetly of her expectation of marriage between Jane and Bingley, and, in general, cousin Collins and the Bennet family save Jane and Elizabeth combine in a public display of poor manners and upbringing that clearly disgusts Darcy and embarrasses Elizabeth. The next morning, Mr Collins proposes marriage to Elizabeth, who refuses him, much to her mother's distress. Collins handily recovers and, within three days, proposes to Elizabeth's close friend, Charlotte Lucas, who immediately accepts. Once marriage arrangements are settled, Charlotte persuades Elizabeth to come for an extended visit to her new bridal home. Though appearing at the point of proposing marriage to Jane, Mr Bingley abruptly quits Netherfield and returns to London, leaving the lady confused and upset. Elizabeth is convinced that Darcy and Bingley's sister have conspired to separate Jane and Bingley." Willow looked at Rob after looking at the classroom's clock.

"In the spring, Elizabeth joins Charlotte and her cousin in Kent. The parsonage is adjacent to Rosings Park the grand manor of Lady Catherine de Bourgh, Mr Darcy's aunt where Elizabeth and her hosts are frequently invited to socialize. After Mr Darcy and his cousin Colonel Fitzwilliam arrive to visit Lady Catherine, Elizabeth renews her project of teasing Darcy while his admiration for her grows in spite of his intentions otherwise. Now Elizabeth learns from Fitzwilliam that Darcy prides himself on having separated Bingley from Jane; and, with the poorest of timing, Darcy chooses this moment to admit his love for Elizabeth, and he proposes to her. Incensed by his high-handed and insulting manner, she abruptly refuses him. When he asks why so uncivil her reply Elizabeth confronts him with his sabotage of Jane and Bingley's budding relationship and with Wickham's account of Darcy's mistreatment of him, among other complaints. Deeply shaken by Elizabeth's vehemence and accusations, Darcy writes her a letter which reveals the true history between Wickham and himself. Wickham had renounced his legacy, a clergyman's 'living' in Darcy's patronage for a cash payment; only to return after gambling away the money to again claim the position . After Darcy refused Wickham attempted to elope with Darcy's fifteen-year-old sister Georgiana, and thereby secure her part of the Darcy family fortune. He was found out and stopped only a day before the intended elopement. Regarding Bingley and Jane, Darcy justifies his interference: he had observed in Jane no reciprocal interest for Bingley; thus he aimed to separate them to protect his friend from heartache. In the letter Darcy admits his 'repugnance' for the 'total want of propriety' of Elizabeth's family, especially her mother and three younger sisters. After reading the letter, Elizabeth begins to question both her family's behaviour and Wickham's credibility. She also concludes that Wickham is not as trustworthy as his easy manners would indicate; that he had lied to her previously; and that her early impressions of Darcy's character might not have been accurate. Soon, Elizabeth returns home. Elizabeth tells her father that Darcy was responsible for uniting Lydia and Wickham. Some months later, during a 'northern' tour, Elizabeth and her Aunt and Uncle Gardiner visit Pemberley, Darcy's estate, while he's away. The elderly housekeeper has known Darcy since childhood, and presents a flattering and benevolent impression of his character to Elizabeth and the Gardiners. As they tour the grounds Darcy unexpectedly returns home. Though shocked as is Elizabeth he makes an obvious effort to be gracious and welcoming, and treats the Gardiners whom before he would have dismissed as socially inferior with remarkable politeness. Later he introduces Elizabeth to his sister, a high compliment to Elizabeth. Elizabeth is surprised and hopeful of a possible new beginning with Darcy. Elizabeth and Darcy's renewed acquaintance is cut short by news that Lydia, the youngest sister, has run away with Wickham. Initially, the family believe they have eloped, but they soon learn that Wickham has no plans to marry Lydia. Lydia's antics threaten her family, especially the remaining Bennet sisters with social ruin. Elizabeth and her aunt and uncle hurriedly leave for home; Elizabeth is anguished, and convinced that Darcy will avoid her from now on. Soon, thanks apparently to Elizabeth's uncle, Lydia and Wickham are found and married. Afterwards, they visit Longbourn; while bragging to Elizabeth, Lydia discloses that Darcy was present at the wedding. Surprised, Elizabeth sends an inquiry to her aunt, from whom she learns that Darcy himself was responsible for both finding the couple and arranging their marriage, at great expense to himself. Bingley returns to Longbourn and proposes marriage to Jane who immediately accepts. Now Lady Catherine surprisingly visits Longbourn. She sternly tells Elizabeth she has heard rumours of Darcy proposing to her; she came with 'determined resolution' to confront Elizabeth and to demand that she never accept such a proposal. Elizabeth refuses to bow to Lady Catherine's demands. Furious, 'Lady C' charges off and tells Darcy of Elizabeth's obstinacy which convinces him that Elizabeth's opinion of him has changed. He now visits Longbourn, and once again proposes marriage. Elizabeth accepts, and the two become engaged. The novel's final chapters establish the futures of the characters: Elizabeth and Darcy settle at Pemberley, where Mr Bennet visits often; Mrs Bennet remains frivolous and silly. She often visits the new Mrs Bingley and talks of the new Mrs Darcy; Jane and Bingley eventually move to locate near the Darcys in Derbyshire. Elizabeth and Jane teach Kitty better social graces, and Mary learns to mix more with the outside world at Meryton. Lydia and Wickham continue to move often, leaving debts for Jane and Elizabeth to pay. At Pemberley, Elizabeth and Georgiana grow close; Georgiana is surprised by Elizabeth's playful treatment of Darcy, and she grows more comfortable with her brother. Lady Catherine holds out, indignant and abusive, over her nephew's marriage, but eventually Darcy is prevailed upon to reconcile with her sufficiently that she condescends to visit. Elizabeth and Darcy remain close to her Uncle and Aunt Gardiner the agents of their reconciling and uniting." Willow chuckled soflty after finishing her summary of the book.
[/quote]

"I am glad that you will not mind the joking around." He smiled and then he noticed that she was looking at her book. He began to listen to her talk about the story which he thought was very interesting and beautiful to hear. "That is very interesting to hear about Willow. It sounds like it ends very happy the story."

He did find it interesting but her lengthy conversation about it did take some time to explain it but if it made her feel passionate about it and love the story then it must have been a very important book to her. "I guess class is about ready to end. I will see you in a bit ok Willow?" He was happy to be possibly improving her life and making her happy as well about her.

Rob knew that he was going to have to give her confidence and she did not look too bad if she would just do some better selecting in clothes and took better care of herself as well. The bell rang and a lot of the students ran out the door. Rob and Willow went to their different classes.

At the end of school Rob went out to his car and then drove home setting everything up for when Willow came over. "I sure do hope this will work!"

Willow nodded"Alright." As soon as the bell rang she grabbed her stuff and left heading for her next class. When the school day ended Willow was picked up by her mother after getting Rob's address from the school so they could work on the assignment. At home she got ready to go over to his house first taking a shower then got dressed in a zip up hoodie that went to her knee's and black cargo pants which actually fit her properly. Underneath the hoodie was a white tank top with a blue rose in the middle of it. She put her hair up and adjusted her glasses.

All day at school as well as at home she had been trying to figure out a project they could work on. Hwoever, none came to mind that he would be interested in. Soon enough it was time for her to go to his house so Willow's mother dropped her off. Studying the house she noticed that it was slightly bigger then hers. That didn't surprise her though seeing as it was just her father and her.

Willow's mother was visiting and would return to her own home once the week was over. Her parents had gotten divorced and she was given to her father at a young age. Which partially explained why she was usually found in guy's clothing minus the underwear. She walked over to the door ringing the door bell and waited for someone to answer.

Love said:
Willow nodded"Alright." As soon as the bell rang she grabbed her stuff and left heading for her next class. When the school day ended Willow was picked up by her mother after getting Rob's address from the school so they could work on the assignment. At home she got ready to go over to his house first taking a shower then got dressed in a zip up hoodie that went to her knee's and black cargo pants which actually fit her properly. Underneath the hoodie was a white tank top with a blue rose in the middle of it. She put her hair up and adjusted her glasses.

All day at school as well as at home she had been trying to figure out a project they could work on. Hwoever, none came to mind that he would be interested in. Soon enough it was time for her to go to his house so Willow's mother dropped her off. Studying the house she noticed that it was slightly bigger then hers. That didn't surprise her though seeing as it was just her father and her.

Willow's mother was visiting and would return to her own home once the week was over. Her parents had gotten divorced and she was given to her father at a young age. Which partially explained why she was usually found in guy's clothing minus the underwear. She walked over to the door ringing the door bell and waited for someone to answer.

He smiled at her and said, "See you later then." As he picked up his books, pencil, and pen to head to the next class that hea had. He was really excited to see if his experiment on her would work or not. He was looking at the clock a lot to see when the day would end so he could get things set up and prepared for her when she came over.

Rob went home and sprayed some Armani Code to smell good for Willow. He did not like having bad body odor or anything like that. He did have on some preppy clothing on that made him look nice. Right at the moment he had a pair blue jeans, flannel shirt on with a white t-shirt underneath.

When Rob heard the door bell ring he answered it. "Hello Willow!" He smiled and noticed she had something different on to wear coming over. "Not to worry we are all alone because both of my parents are at work and will not be home until late." He loved that thought because he had plenty of time to work with Willow on his plans.

Willow blushed slightly and nodded."um...ok..." she could tell he had also gotten ready for her to come over. Due to the smell as well as his clothes. She stood there not sure whether to go in or not. Going to someone elses house let alone a guy's was new. And being alone with one was even newer for her. She adjusted her glasses."umm...m-may I come in?"

Willow was slightly glad for the fact that she had chosen a hoodie to wear even though it wasn't that cold out. "Maybe n-next time we could go to my house if you'd like. It's just me and my father and he's always gone doing work or hanging out with his friends. Also i wasn't able to come up with an idea for our project so we should probably talk it over at some point."

Love said:
Willow blushed slightly and nodded."um...ok..." she could tell he had also gotten ready for her to come over. Due to the smell as well as his clothes. She stood there not sure whether to go in or not. Going to someone elses house let alone a guy's was new. And being alone with one was even newer for her. She adjusted her glasses."umm...m-may I come in?"

Willow was slightly glad for the fact that she had chosen a hoodie to wear even though it wasn't that cold out. "Maybe n-next time we could go to my house if you'd like. It's just me and my father and he's always gone doing work or hanging out with his friends. Also i wasn't able to come up with an idea for our project so we should probably talk it over at some point."

He thought she had a beautiful color when she blushed. He was happy to see her when he opened up the door to his house. "So are you ready to get back to work on our project? I had a idea but I thought I would check with you first to see what you thought of it." He was standing there talking to her and it slipped his mind to invite her into his house. "Oh yes please do come inside Willow! I am sorry if I kept you outside in the cold." He was looking at her from head to toe" He was thinking to himself that if he could help improve with how she dresses and with her confidence I am sure that Willow will be the hottie that every guy will fantasize about at school.

Rob would love to see what is underneath the hoodie that Willow had. Does she have curves underneath that clothing that would attract any mans attention? That is something possibly Rob could explore once he convinces her that she is the man that she wants and he could also cause her to tease other guys but Rob is the only one who is allowed to touch her. "That sounds good to me Willlow that the next time we work at your house. I am sorry to hear that your father works a lot or is out with his friends all of the time. Well I did have a idea but I am not sure if you would be interested in trying it though." He told her and he did agree about talking it over with her about their project.

She shrugged the comment about her father off as if it was nothing."He's alot more caring then my mom is after they got devoreced. I was around 5 when it happend and my dad took me in." She followed him in and studied her surroundings. It was definately a nice house and it suited Rob very well. She turned her eyes to him and smiled softly."Well if you have an idea just say it. I'm pretty sure I'll be up for it." She laughed softly. "Of course that depends on what it is of course but I'm still interested in hearing about it."

Willow studied him, something about him after their first class seemed to get her to relax. It could have been his scent or the fact that so far he had a really nice personality despite being popular. Of course she knew better then to think that anything could happen between them and that they'd probably just go back to how thing's used to be before the project. She was also curious about his parents but didn't ask about them. Mainly because it was none of her business and the other reason was because she was too shy to do so

Love said:
She shrugged the comment about her father off as if it was nothing."He's alot more caring then my mom is after they got devoreced. I was around 5 when it happend and my dad took me in." She followed him in and studied her surroundings. It was definately a nice house and it suited Rob very well. She turned her eyes to him and smiled softly."Well if you have an idea just say it. I'm pretty sure I'll be up for it." She laughed softly. "Of course that depends on what it is of course but I'm still interested in hearing about it."

Willow studied him, something about him after their first class seemed to get her to relax. It could have been his scent or the fact that so far he had a really nice personality despite being popular. Of course she knew better then to think that anything could happen between them and that they'd probably just go back to how thing's used to be before the project. She was also curious about his parents but didn't ask about them. Mainly because it was none of her business and the other reason was because she was too shy to do so

He noticed her shoulders dipping like a shrug when discussing about her father. "I am glad that your father is a lot more affectionate with you than your mom is Willow Sorry to hear about your parents divorce. That is good that he took you in at a young age and raised you. He seems as if he has raised you well Willow." He smiles at her. He first lead her into the kitchen to get something cold to drink or a snack possibly. "Would you like something cold to drink? I have Ice tea, water, and Coke Zero here to drink." He tells her as he gets a couple of glasses out filling it up with ice for them both. "Well what my idea is Willow is something to do with hypnosis and to see if it actually works or not?" He told her and was glad that she was laughing softly as he chuckled back in return with her. Naughty thoughts raced through his head when she mentioned that it depended on what it was. "Well I hope you will like my idea though."

He tried to see if he could see any curves or skin at all of her body but she had the baggy hoodie on that did not help at all. He was a little frustrated about that. Hopefully it did not show in his body language to her. Rob was always brought up to treat others as they would treat you. The thing is since he did not talk to Willow that much or often at all he did not know how to act around her.

"Thanks but don't be. Everyone has their reason's for the things they do." At the mention of something to drink she remembered that she had skipped having something to eat at home. "Um...soda's fine thanks." She listened to him talk about his idea while she leaned against the counter. "Sounds interesting, we could give it a shot and if it fails then there's always time to make a new project. Do you have details or anything towards your idea besides having to do with hypnosis?" She watched as he made the drinks. All sorts of different thoughts crossed her mind regarding him. Of course they were all innocent due to her shy nature. It was mostly things she was curious about and had been for a while.

Love said:
"Thanks but don't be. Everyone has their reason's for the things they do." At the mention of something to drink she remembered that she had skipped having something to eat at home. "Um...soda's fine thanks." She listened to him talk about his idea while she leaned against the counter. "Sounds interesting, we could give it a shot and if it fails then there's always time to make a new project. Do you have details or anything towards your idea besides having to do with hypnosis?" She watched as he made the drinks. All sorts of different thoughts crossed her mind regarding him. Of course they were all innocent due to her shy nature. It was mostly things she was curious about and had been for a while.

"Ok I will not be then. Yes you are very correct about people have their reasons as to the things that they do all right." He then pulled out some cookies to snack on and Rob figured that he would order a pizza to eat later for dinner unless his guest wanted something else to eat. "You are welcome! Here are some chocolate chip cookes here for us to snack on. I figured later we could possibly order a pizza to eat. What do you think about that?" He looks at her and smiles now. "Yes we could give it a shot all right to see what we can do with it. Well I figured that we could see if it helps a person out like losing weight, or any other thing you can think of Willow." He was hoping it could help Willow out and bring her out of her shell that she is hidden in. He even wonders if there is a wild sexual jungle cat inside her that needs to be unleashed. As he is thinking and smiling at the same time about it all.

She took the soda as well as a cookie munching on it. Willow had a habbit of holding the cookie with her mouth instead of one hand and was doing so now. Of course she took the cookie out before talking. "Sounds good. I'm up for pizza, as for your hypnotism idea I hope the weight part is just an examlpe and not directed at me. Despite how I look due to the clothes I only weigh about 120 pounds. But anyway it sounds like an idea we can give a try." She put the rest of the cookie back into her mouth before drinking some of the soda. "We would need a willing test subject as well as what we're trying to get them to improve. If it comes down to it one of us could even be the test subject." She thought more on the subject. Willow had done a little research on hypnosis during her last summer break so she'd have somethng interesting to do. Of course she hadn't been able to use it on people just small animals. Willow studied Rob carefully slightly curious on what he was thinking that made him smile so much. Even though he had a cute smile, and was good looking as well. She shook her head dismissing the thought

Love said:
She took the soda as well as a cookie munching on it. Willow had a habbit of holding the cookie with her mouth instead of one hand and was doing so now. Of course she took the cookie out before talking. "Sounds good. I'm up for pizza, as for your hypnotism idea I hope the weight part is just an examlpe and not directed at me. Despite how I look due to the clothes I only weigh about 120 pounds. But anyway it sounds like an idea we can give a try." She put the rest of the cookie back into her mouth before drinking some of the soda. "We would need a willing test subject as well as what we're trying to get them to improve. If it comes down to it one of us could even be the test subject." She thought more on the subject. Willow had done a little research on hypnosis during her last summer break so she'd have somethng interesting to do. Of course she hadn't been able to use it on people just small animals. Willow studied Rob carefully slightly curious on what he was thinking that made him smile so much. Even though he had a cute smile, and was good looking as well. She shook her head dismissing the thought

Rob grabbed his soda and a cookie to eat as well. "I was not sure if you liked milk with your cookies or not but now it is too late to have milk since we are drinking sodas." He chuckled about that because he was a little nervous about trying this with her. "I am glad that you are up for pizza and you like the idea. Oh no I was not meaning the weight part at you Willow and I hope you did not take it the wrong way. It was just an example that I was trying to make. I am glad that you like the idea." He finished off his cookie munching onto it and then sipping on some soda as well. "Yes we would need a willing test subject to try this on to improve. What about me trying to see if I can enhance your confidence Willow so you are not so shy anymore?" Was Rob taking a huge gamble in showing all of his cards to Willow in what he wants to do? He was thinking I hope I did not blow this with Willow because I would not mind seeing her with a bit of a attitude. I wonder what it would be like if she was worse than Rachel he was thinking? He thought that possibly Willow would give Rachel a piece of her mind all right the next day or so. Willow was not bad looking herself it is just if she would possibly get some sun on her skin, make up, and did something cute with her hair, along with some clothes that would show off her curves that she had. He wondered what her measurements were in his head.

Willow blinked"I was joking about that part. As for the rest...well.." She couldn't believe he wanted to try to boost her confidence. Willow was curious to see how she would act if it was possible. She drank somemore soda as well as taking an ice cube and silently sucking on it in her mouth. It would make the project more interesting if it was between her and Rob. But she wasn't so sure she wanted to be less shy. However, eventually her curiousity won."I guess it would be ok... I mean I don't mind or anything. When do you want to start?" She blushed a bit darker thinking about all the different possiblities that could come with her being less shy."And how would you go about doing so?"

Love said:
Willow blinked"I was joking about that part. As for the rest...well.." She couldn't believe he wanted to try to boost her confidence. Willow was curious to see how she would act if it was possible. She drank somemore soda as well as taking an ice cube and silently sucking on it in her mouth. It would make the project more interesting if it was between her and Rob. But she wasn't so sure she wanted to be less shy. However, eventually her curiousity won."I guess it would be ok... I mean I don't mind or anything. When do you want to start?" She blushed a bit darker thinking about all the different possiblities that could come with her being less shy."And how would you go about doing so?"

"Oh I am sorry if I did not catch the joke that you made!" He then thought man I need to lighten up a bit here! If not then she will think I am dull and boring. He hoped that he sparked an interest with her because if he had he had her right where he wanted her to be at. He saw her sucking onto the ice cube and thought about how it would feel to have her full lips around his member in his pants. His teenage hormones were running right then but it was a pleasant thought though. "That is great that it would be ok with you. I am glad that you do not mind at all Willow. We can start on it right now! We can go up to my bedroom and start up there." He told her looking into her eyes. He noticed how much darker she had blushed this time and wondered what she was thinking about to make her blush that much? "Well before you came over I had rigged up a spinning hypnotic wheel up in my room with the black and white colors for you to look into. Does that help and answer your question Willow?"

She smiled"It's fine as for starting now sure. Show the way." She was embarassed at being invited into his room but she kept reminding herself that it was just a project and nothing else. However, she couldn't help but think about the fact that she was slowly falling for him despite her head warning her against it. She looked at Rob waiting for him to show her to the room seeing as it was his house and she didn't exactly want to go first since she didn't know where to go.

Love said:
She smiled"It's fine as for starting now sure. Show the way." She was embarassed at being invited into his room but she kept reminding herself that it was just a project and nothing else. However, she couldn't help but think about the fact that she was slowly falling for him despite her head warning her against it. She looked at Rob waiting for him to show her to the room seeing as it was his house and she didn't exactly want to go first since she didn't know where to go.

He smiled back at her. "I am glad that you are agreeing about staring out now and I shall show you the way Willow." As he lead the way on out of the kitchen and on up to his bedroom going up the flight of stairs. He then opened up his bedroom door and it was a natural teenage room with his favorite sports team which was the Chicago Bears and then posters of women in bikini's or lingerie on. "Here it is! Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable on the bed Willow." As he then walked over and turned on the black and white spinning wheel. "Willow look into the wheel and think of being in a hot bubble bath and the hot water surrounding your body as it relaxes your muscles now." He watches to see how she is reacting to what he is saying to her.

She followed him into his room noticing the posters but said nothing. Willow moved over to his bed sitting down as well as setting the cup down incase she dropped it. "Ok..." She did as he instructed and started thinking about the hot bubble bath. In truth she wished it was real, it had been a long time since she had had a bath of any sort let alone a bubble bath. As she thought about the bath her muscles relaxed and the blush faded away returning her skin to it's normal color. Of course it also began to make more then just her muscles relax as hot baths normally did for people who were stressed out or had to much on their mind.

Love said:
She followed him into his room noticing the posters but said nothing. Willow moved over to his bed sitting down as well as setting the cup down incase she dropped it. "Ok..." She did as he instructed and started thinking about the hot bubble bath. In truth she wished it was real, it had been a long time since she had had a bath of any sort let alone a bubble bath. As she thought about the bath her muscles relaxed and the blush faded away returning her skin to it's normal color. Of course it also began to make more then just her muscles relax as hot baths normally did for people who were stressed out or had to much on their mind.

Rob watched Willow and spoke to her in a monotone voice. "You are becoming very relaxed now Willow. You are growing very tired and sleepy. Your eye lids are growing heavy. You are having trouble keeping them open." He tells her and hopes that he can put her under. He waits patiently. "Your eye lids are getting so heavy and tired to where you are having trouble keeping them open. You will not fight in keeping your eye lids open now Willow."

Willow blinked shaking her head slightly a few times. However, nothing seemed to work to keep herself awake. Apparently even intelligent people could be hypnotized. The last thing she thought she saw before passing out was Rob. The minute her eyes closed completely Willow fell back on the bed sleeping. Or rather it appeared she was sleeping. And it was a good thing she had set her glass on the floor other wise it would have split all over his bed. As she laid there her hoodie had become slightly stuck underneath her coming closer to her actual size then it had been earlier. While she was unconcious Willow continued to drea about the hot bubble bath and a small smiled appeared on her lips.

Love said:
Willow blinked shaking her head slightly a few times. However, nothing seemed to work to keep herself awake. Apparently even intelligent people could be hypnotized. The last thing she thought she saw before passing out was Rob. The minute her eyes closed completely Willow fell back on the bed sleeping. Or rather it appeared she was sleeping. And it was a good thing she had set her glass on the floor other wise it would have split all over his bed. As she laid there her hoodie had become slightly stuck underneath her coming closer to her actual size then it had been earlier. While she was unconcious Willow continued to drea about the hot bubble bath and a small smiled appeared on her lips.

"Willow you are now under a deep hypnotic trance and under Rob's control do you understand?" Rob looked at her body and noticed that she did have some nice curves since her hoodie did get wrapped closer to her body the way she fell over onto his bed. Rob wanted to make sure that he had her under his control before he continued on with his plans.

Back
Top Bottom