Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped Together (Hat + Pistol)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Hunters.

That's what they called themselves. Men and women who took up arms and armor against those they deemed 'supernatural' and 'evil'. James slotted in the qoutes in his mind, even as he limped away, silver bolt in his leg. He was a young man - no older than seventeen - and he was scared and frightened by his new power. He'd separated himself from his family out of fear, his hair now halfway down his back, one lens missing from his large glasses. His clothing was worse off, discolored by repeated wearings, and he had lost a lot of weight in his time away from a consistent source of food.

So it was that he was running for a catacomb of caves that served as a child playground and now a hideaway. His gray-blue eyes scanned the horizon as he ran, a limping motion, the wound in his leg burning with bright, powerful pain with every motion. But he couldn't pull it out, either, as it hurt his hand to do so.

And then the earth gave way underfoot, and he let out a small cry as he fell down, down, down... and landed with a sharp crack and a scream of agony. The silver bolt had broken in his leg, but a fragment remained, sealed inside by the healing flesh, and between two halves of a broken bone.

It hurt. It hurt so much. He wanted to go home. He wanted to see his mother. But most of all, he wished he wasn't alone...

• She had been lost in these caves for what seemed like forever, which bothered the lizard woman. She was born in a cave and lived in them all of her life. How could she get lost in a cave of all places. This one was crazy though made by some ant girls ages ago. It made no logical sense, well to her at least. Put an ant in here and she would be in heaven telling you what each horrible tunnel was for and where it went how long it was. Jean was your typical looking lizard man. She was lean and sported a large chest. She was trained to use a long range weapon since she seemed more adept at them then most, though she had a short sword strapped to her back as well. Her growl echoed though the cave as she fell though the floor close by to James.

She stood, roaring loudly. Letting her voice ring throughout the caves. She sniffed the air and smelled a man, this may not be all that bad. At the very least she could get out of here. Her long brown hair flying behind her as she started to run again, almost running over the fallen wolf. She skidded to a stop, staring down at him she thrust her spear into the soft earth. Eyeballing him, he looked hurt, though he could be faking. “Wolf why are you down in these caves?”

The pain dimmed as the woman spoke, and he dragged himself to a wall and sat himself up.
"Safety." he said. "I needed -" he winced, holding the broken, ruined leg, "I needed safety from the hunters. I'm not... not strong enough to fight them. They shot me." he pointed at the arrow on the ground. James sighed as he leaned against the wall, limping and using it to move. "We need to get inside, before they find the hole." he said, pointing up. The crescent moon shone through.

"I can't move on my own." he said, giving up and siding to the ground. "I'm going to die." he said. "Seventeen years old. And I'm dead. Died a virgin. Fuck my life." he said with a chuckle.

• Humans, oh how Jean hated them. “You get us out of here and I will make sure no one will hurt you.” She grinned at him, razor sharp teeth coming into view. “I will fight ever last one of those humans that want to hurt you wolf. Besides you look like you cant fight that well anyway, and I am lost in this cave.” She thrust her spear at him. “Use this to walk it will be a lot easer for you to walk.” She herself pulled her short sword out. “My name is Jean, I cant go calling you wolf all the time. What is your name boy?” She looked at him scanning each and every inch of his body. The broken leg he sported could be fixed when they got out of here, fixing it now would make him faster, though fixing it may bring those who hunt him down on them faster. “Boy? How much pain do you think you can take right now? Because we could attempt to fix that leg of yours to make it so you can move faster but if you scream like a girl you will bring your pursuers down on us faster. Otherwise we should get going.

"J-james." he said, using the spear as a cane to get himself upright. It was rough, and painful, but he managed. "I'm not sure how much pain I can manage, but I can d-definitely lead you out of these caves." he said. Despite the teeth, the hands, the feet, he found himself attracted to the woman. Of course he would be! No girl had so much as spoken to him besides his own family, so he would, of course, fall for the one that finally does. "We'll work on the leg after we get out... or to my hiding place. It's much safer there. More comfortable. And it's on the way out."

He took beleagured steps towards a specific tunnel. "This way." he said. "We mustn't get seperated, no matter what. All these passageways look the same."

• She nodded, “Okay lead the way James. I wont be able to lose you in the shape you are in. “ She smiled at him, a softer one then she had shown so far. She wasn’t as attracted to him, what sort of man let himself get hunted down like an animal? Then got shot in the foot and didn’t have the ability to simply pull it out? He was a guide to her nothing more nothing less. Jean needed to keep him alive, at least until she was safe and fixed his leg. “How far are we going? Also will we be passing any creatures?” She asked him softly, wanting to know how often her sword was going to be needed.

"The hunters will have hounds." he said. "Bloodhounds leading large attack dogs. Listen and you can hear them talking. They are lost. But if we come across them... You'll need to be fast. They will howl before they attack, and in these caves, sound carries, especially sharp, low sounds."

He continued to move, slowly. "Optimally, I should wash myself and remove these stench-ridden clothes, but that will have to wait until I can actually do that."

It was a sad thing: The caves were somewhat beautiful. James had always wanted to take a girl here for a date.

• “These caves, are throwing my hearing off. I am not use to caves made out of dirt. Where I am from the caves are rock. We need to pick up speed while they are lost, that is if you can manage it?” She looked down at his leg. It had to hurt him to move, the hunters must have used silver on him. Jean frowned, this is why she hated humans they just hurt what they don’t understand. Instead of talking to one of her kind they seemed to prefer to kill.

"The bone has... has healed around the silver." he said,testing the leg. It could support him, but... No, this wasn't just him, now. He held the spear akwardly in both hands, leaning off of the painful leg. "I'll be f-fine." he said, walking down the path, sheer will being all that kept him from yelling in agony. He touched the wall, rubbing his fingers together. "Almost there. We can rest there..." he said, walking across a large open area to find a small trapdoor. He opened it, and gestured for her to drop inside.

It was small, but not cramped. Held up with wooden planks, the area was about the size of a small house. A bed sat in one corner, and water poured past a small tiny river at the far end. He dropped in behind her, closing the trapdoor.

He sighed in relief, leaning against one wall.

• She nodded at him, “When we stop though we are getting that silver out of you.” Jean knew he wouldn’t last long with it in him and she wanted the silver itself. Since it sold for a nice amount to humans. She jumped down silently scanning the dark room for anything that could hurt them. Dark places like this tended to hold spiders and other larger problems. When she found nothing Jean sheathed her sword and looked back at him. “How deep into the bone is the bullet? How long has it been in you? When did you get shot, were you human or wolf?” Her questions seemed to never end as her eyes locked onto his injured leg. “If its too far we might as well just take the leg off. Let it grow back new.”

He visibly paled. "It's in the bone, here." he pointed just below his knee. "I was shot as a person, I suppose... But... I... cut it off!?"

• She looked at the spot, "Well you can have me dig around in your leg with no way to stop the pain, or I can cut it off and hope for a re-grow. Though it could not grow back, then you would be down a leg in both forms. It is up to you, though ether way we need it out soon. The silver will give you blood poising soon. Which can kill you depending on the size of the bullet." Her face was straight during all of this, she had seen much worse. Men peppered with bullets and living, he just needed to act fast.

"Cut it off." he said. At the very least, it would relieve the pain. He sighed. "I need to ditch these clothes." he said, resignedly, "The scent on them is too strong." he began to wriggle out of his shirt, revealing his pale, smooth torso.

• Jeans eyes scanned his body as he stripped, her eyes stopping at certain parts of him. Though they lingered on his leg, now she could see the wound his leg had to be removed. "That is bad. Also this will hurt you will need to find a way not to make much noise. I am also going to have to let the stump say un-cauterized to let your leg grow back, if it can. So we will need to tie something around your leg to keep you from bleeding to death."

He looked up as he slipped out of his pants and boxers, blushing as his average manhood was bared. "R-right." he said, tearing up the shirt into long strips. "Tournequit." he said, looking for a stick. He broke it in half, then constructed the tounequit around his leg with one half, placing the other in his mouth as he tightened it.

"Okay." he said quietly. "Make it quick!"

• She looked at his attempt at a tourniquet, Jean sighed softly and walked over to him. The lizard leaned over and tightened the fabric until his leg started to lose blood flow, then she added another this one just as tight. In one movement she pulled her sword from its sheath and sliced his leg off. It was quick and clean, she looked at his stump. “Now you have two options. One you can leave it as it is, and risk bleeding out. Two, you can cauterize it, and hope you can find a prosthetic that will fit you.” This was far too much for someone his age, when she was that young Jean didn’t have to deal with a world of people trying to kill her. Her family, well mostly her mother, had kept her safe.

In response to such intense pain, the boy barely let out a sound. He didn't want them found, so he silenced himself to the best of his ability. His willpower was astounding. "We need to keep moving." he said. "As fast as possible." he removed the tourniquet and gasped at the feeling of the blood loss, but...
His regeneration was incredibly fast. He watched in awe as the bone itself recreated itself, followed by muscle, fats, and skin. Feeling returned to it. He stood before her again, naked.

• Joan loved a strong man, James was a stronger man then she thought he was. The wolf took a bullet to the leg walked on it and then didn’t even cry when she took that leg from him. ;She licked her lips, Jean’s lizard like tongue whipping around her mouth. “What are you going to wear? I think we should stay. At least until they think they lost us completely. This little cave thing of yours is nice.” She placed a hand on his face, her skin was cool but not cold. “Its not like we cant find something to do..”

He shivered at her gentle touch. "I d-don't have anything." he said. "T-to wear." he said, nervous. He was new to the whole 'girl' thing, and being in her prescence naked both embarrassed and aroused him, then embarrassed him for being aroused. "I, I, you..." he blushed deeper.

• She grinned at him, pulling her own clothing off. The metal hitting the soft earth with a thud, Jean stood there nude in front of him. She places her hand on his arousal. “Shh. I take it you are pure?” Her hand slowly rubbed his cock. Slowly she leaned over and whispered in his ear. “Where do you want to put this?” A little pressure was placed on his cock for a second, letting him know what she was talking about. This was all too much fun for her. He had the body of an alpha but a mind of someone who hadn’t yet owned up to what he could be.

"P-p-pure?" he managed. "I... Uh. Uh. D-don't let it go..." he mumbled, his hands gently touching her sider, moving up her body. So smooth... He wanted her. Here, now, e wanted to take her, feelt every part of her, listen to her cries as he slammed into her again and again.

• “Yes pure, have you had the pleasure of a woman?” Jean grinned at him, “I wont let go. Don’t worry.” She didn’t let go, instead she went faster. Her free hand massaging his balls softly. “You can touch me back you know. I know you want to. I cam smell the want coming off your body.” She leaned in and kissed him softly, then again harder. Her body rubbing against his, her eyes held pure lust for him.

His hands slid up her sides, slowly, as he kissed her back. His tongue slid into her mouth, testing the other place slowly and carefully, as his hands slid up, over her breasts. his eyes closed as he felt the soft firmness beneath his hands, gently fondling, touching, testing.

Back
Top Bottom