Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Only As Good As The Company You Keep [DoS x RedBarin]

A [Coagulated] Heart

Super-Earth
She loved this time of night. It was the time when all of the customers came in and really made her day. She had the best spot in the whole town. Everyone knew what her shop was, and yet no one dared to raise a finger against her. Why? Because she employed the best girls in town to dance, to please, and to entertain the men of the town. She was intelligent, as well as being beautiful, and because she made herself untouchable it gave her even more mystique. Sometimes people wandered into her brothel just because they were curious about what a powerful woman like her had to offer. Then they got ensnared, and they never left.

Her long black curls glistened beneath the lights in the establishment as if they had trapped the night sky itself, and in such a contrast to her milky white skin it made her look like a 1940's pinup girl. The soft freckles that played across her nose and cheeks made her that much more appealing. Not to mention that she dressed in a burlesque show suit that glistened with all of it's glitter and feathers. She rounded the corner to the quarters where her girls got dressed and ready, her ruby red lips pursed a bit as she found a young blond scrambling. "Come on Jasmine! We have men out there. Go on, get out."

The young blond looked alarmed, and then ran out heading to go and see to the customer's. Alice Slay smiled as she came back out and onto the floor, resting by the bar. She smiled and nodded as a proper businesswoman did as people passed by her. She tilted her head back to look at the bartender and she smiled sweetly. "Jared honey, get me an apple martini, you know...what I always have." She winked at him and blew him a very juicy kiss, turning back to survey her girls as she waited for her drink. She had to make sure they were pleasing the customers.

This is usually what Alice did. Even though she was extremely beautiful and sexy, and could probably please and make more money than any of her girls put together, she just surveyed. She was a true businesswoman, doing her best to find out what men these days liked. By keeping herself untouchable, it made it that much more rewarding when a man won her over. Occasionally she would allow herself to indulge, but only if the man was her type, and only if he had the right kind of cash. Today...it didn't look like anyone was going to be lucky.

A black sedan pulled up alongside the establishment, the tinted windows keeping the passengers hidden from view. The men mingling outside, those either out of money or prone to causing trouble, watched as the driver stepped out from his seat, coming around to open the passenger-side door for his employer. This was obviously someone of importance but none of the men could have guessed who it would be. Most men of wealth went to at least some lengths to hide the fact that they came here.

But there was no confusion when the occupant stepped out onto the sidewalk. He was dressed like a true businessman, his gray suit tailor-made to fit and clearly done by the best in town. He stood over six feet tall and broad shoulders, with a face that could attract most women but with eyes that pinned him as a dangerous predator. As he stepped out of the car he placed on his fedora and and adjusted his black tie the men still lingering decided it was time to leave. None of them wanted to be around when James Monahan came to town.

Mr. Monahan was very much the de-facto crime lord in this town. Every shipment of drugs, every arms deal, every gambling ring was under his watchful eye and deep in his pockets. You couldn't even sell weed in this city without him knowing about it. Not that the cops could or would prove anything. Those that weren't crooked had families, and families always proved useful in his "negotiations".

He stepped inside, his two bodyguards staying by the door as he made his way in. The smell of sex and alcohol touched his nose and he smiled, knowing that he was in the right place. As he walked towards the bar he grabbed the first working girl he saw, gripping her tightly by the arm and pulling her close.

"Where's your boss?" He asked, glaring down at the scared redhead.

She looked up at him, suddenly wishing she had chosen a different profession as he gripped her tighter. Meekly she pointed towards Alice, worried that the large man in front of her was about to get violent.

"Thanks doll," he said, tossing her aside and letting her run off. He made a beeline for the bar, coming up alongside Alice and snapping his fingers at the bartender. "Give me your best there pal, and make it snappy."

He turned to look over Alice, impressed by what he saw. She definitely had a hell of a figure, and those eyes were blazing with a frightful intelligence. This was going to be fun. "Hello there," he said, tipping his fedora towards her. "I don't think we've met but I'm sure you've heard of me." He slid his card across the bar, leaving it for her to take. "Nice place you have here. Business doing well?"

When the man stepped up next to the bar, she glanced in his direction for a moment, but appeared not to be looking. He looked delicious. He was the kind of man that she would take to the cleaners, making sure to get all of his money out of his pockets. She was going to address him with some kind of sweet, and innocent smile when he talked to her first. She turned to face him and tilted her head, glancing at the card that he slipped to her, and felt her heart stop in her chest. James Monahan.

Instantly she regretted even thinking that he was her kind of guy. James Monahan was dangerous, and she was smart enough to stay out of his side of town. What was he doing over here? Sure she knew that he frequented places around here but he was usually found in higher establishments, regardless of the girls she employed. She had wanted to keep it that way too. He was way too dangerous. Anyone who negotiated with him either ended up dead, or in a lot of debt to James. In her opinion, the latter was the worst, because James could make you do anything that he wanted - even kill your own family just for fun.

She instantly bristled up and set her hands on her hips. She turned away from him to appear uninterested, reaching behind her only for her martini. She sipped it, needing the alcohol to take the sudden edge off of her body. She nodded her head absentmindedly, as if she weren't really paying attention to him. "Yes, Mr. Monahan, business has been booming recently." Her voice was deep and rich, like taking a bite out of dark chocolate, and she wished that for once in her life, she could turn her internal charm off.

"Anything I can help such a fine gentleman with?" She asked, turning to face him this time with a sweet soft smile. As long as she didn't let him know that she was slightly frightened of his powers, all would be well. Besides, they were both business people, right? He must have respect for her because of that...right?

Hmm, he was definitely getting turned on by her little act. This was definitely a woman he wouldn't mind just throwing down to the floor and showing he what he was capable of. Hearing that voice screaming his name out in pleasure...or pain. He was fine with either.

But this wasn't a meeting for pleasure. This was business. For months now he had been seeing a drop in his own whorehouses, and the pimps that owed him on the street were turning up less cash as well. It wasn't much, but over time it would lead to him missing out on alot of cash. Looking into it it seemed that this little fuck palace was raking in the dough, taking money from his territory. That wouldn't do.

He smirked as she turned to face him, his eyes glancing over the swell of her breasts before meeting her own. "In fact there is. I've been looking at your establishment for some time, seeing you run this place from a two-bit alley to a prime piece of real estate. As it happens I'm in the market to expand, so I was hoping you and I might discuss the terms of your relinquishing ownership over to me."

He reached out to her, touching her arm lightly as he grinned. "What say we discuss the paperwork in your office?"

He definitely was dangerous. She didn't want to have that smile on her much longer than she needed to. Unfortunately, being a woman of business she had to stay polite with him for as long as they were in public. She didn't want to loose customers. Alice heard his words, and suddenly she no longer wished to be nice with him. He thought she was going to relinquish her establishment to him? Oh hell no! She didn't care if he tortured and killed her. She had no family, there was nothing he could pin on her. She wasn't going to give him an fuel either.

She was about the shake her head and walk away when he grabbed her arm. The grip wasn't hard, but it impied that he already owned her. Hell no! She was going to have to set him straight, and she'd much rather do that in her own office. She smiled sweetly as she leaned in against him, setting her hands on his shoulders. "Why yes, let's go into my office. Let's talk one on one, just you and me." She smiled again as she started to pull away from him, leading him to her office.

Her office was small. It was the smallest room in the establishment. She wasn't in it much so she didn't need that much room. There was only one desk, a chair, a couple of shelves, and a plant for looks.

He smiled back, seeing the gleam of anger in her eyes buried under all those "come hither" looks. As her soft hands touched his shoulders he licked his lips, wondering just how well these negotiations might go. "After you, Madam."

As he entered the room behind her he kicked the door close, a loud "slam" echoing around them as he approached her. "Now you seem like a reasonable woman," he said as he began to walk around. He absentmindedly picked up a few knick-knacks here and there, studying them for a moment before putting them down again. "You know who I am and what I'm capable of. You, though you doll it up nicely and put on a pretty dress, are nothing but a whore. A smart whore yes, but a whore all the same."

He turned to face her, grabbing her chin and tilting her head up to look at him. It was clear that he felt like he already owned the place and didn't see her as a threat. "So here's the deal. You sign the papers in my pocket like a good little girl, and I'll see to it you are nicely compensated, maybe even let you stay on as our...heh, 'star attraction'".

The minute that they got in the room she didn't move at all. She didn't want to instigate him at all, especially when they were all alone now. He could do anything that he wanted to her now that they were in a closed room without any visitors or eyes to shield her from him. She tried to turn her head away from him when he grabbed her chin, but only slightly tried. She didn't want him to think she was defying him, just wanted to assert her own power.

Well, that was the first step. After that she was going to have to show him who was boss. When hell froze over she would sell her shop. She worked hard to get this shop up and running, there was no way that she was going to just give it up. Who cares if he was drug man. Alice locked her eyes on him and parted her lips, sliding her tongue over her dark ruby lips for a moment before talking. "What kind of compensation are we talking about?" She asked as she traced her finger along the line of his collar.

"Hmm," he let what could best be described as growl as she touched his collar, letting his own hand slide down her neck and over the valley of her cleavage. "I was thinking somewhere along the lines of...15% of your current earnings?" He chuckled, knowing that the offer was an insult. If someone had offered him the same he would have killed them on principle, but then he wasn't planning on giving her a choice. "That should make up for all the money you've been leeching from my territory."

"And hey," he said as he suddenly pushed closer to her, backing her up against the bookshelf. "Maybe I'll let you service the most eligible bachelor in town." He licked his lips, just inches away from those ruby-red temptations.

Suddenly feeling the bookshelf at her back she glared up at him. What was he thinking of doing to her? It was going to be hard to make him leave her alone, and it was quite possible that he wasn't going to leave her alone at all, even if she did give him her bar - which she wasn't going to.

Alice smiled slightly as she tilted her head to keep their lips from touching, but still allowing them to be dangerously close to one another. She slipped her palms over his back, dragging her nails down his spine. She was experienced and very smart, but she also had vices of her own. She knew he would use those against him. She also knew that he had cops on his payroll. Lord knows he could have her shut down.

"How about we make it 50 percent?" She asked in a deep voice, her eyelids fluttering over her eyes as she gazed at him.

He suddenly slammed in her, his chest pressed up hard against her bosom and his hands grasping her hips. His kneed slammed in between her own, signaling that he wasn't fucking around.

He mouth was just over her ear as he let her now the score. "This isn't a negotiation," he told her, his voice deep and threatening. "You're going to take what I offer and you're going to like it, do you understand?" His right hand squeezed her thigh as he suddenly licked her cheek. "Now, let me here you agree to my little proposal and we can get all that nasty paperwork out of the way?"

She cried out only for a second as his knee went against her own. She knew this was a bad idea. She tilted her head in an attempt to stay away from his. Suddenly he felt powerful against her, but she wasn't about to give up. Maybe she wasn't so smart after all, either way, Alice didn't care. She was going to go down with a fight. She'd rather he kill her than take her establishment.

She sucked in a deep breath and spit on his shoe. "Fuck you." She snarled at him, leaning back against the shelves. "I created this place with my bare hands, like hell you're going to take it away from me."

Dead On Strings said:
She cried out only for a second as his knee went against her own. She knew this was a bad idea. She tilted her head in an attempt to stay away from his. Suddenly he felt powerful against her, but she wasn't about to give up. Maybe she wasn't so smart after all, either way, Alice didn't care. She was going to go down with a fight. She'd rather he kill her than take her establishment.

She sucked in a deep breath and spit on his shoe. "Fuck you." She snarled at him, leaning back against the shelves. "I created this place with my bare hands, like hell you're going to take it away from me."

He pulled away from her, looking down at his show as her spit trailed down the toe. The shoe itself he cared nothing for, he could have an identical pair in an hour, but the lack of respect...that made him angry.

He let go of her thighs, suddenly grabbing her by the neck and glaring down at her. "You just made a big mistake, my little whore." He tightened his grip for a moment before he pulled her forward, pushing her against the desk and holding her down face-first. "We could have been civil, made this easy, then retire to my place for some wine, candlelight dinner and finally..." the sound of her dress being ripped at her hip filled the room as he struggled to hold her, "...we could move on to unwinding."

When he grabbed her neck, she gasped and tried to move out of the way, but he was too fast and too powerful. She felt her airway being constricted and she tried to rake in breaths. Finally he was going to kill her and get it over with. Then he slammed her face down on the desk and she squealed lightly, not being able to hold in the sound of pain. He ripped her dress, and she snarled over her shoulder at him. The desk was very uncomfortable against the side of her face, she could feel a bruise already forming on her cheek.

"Do whatever you want to me, I'll never give up my brothel." She stated in a matter of fact tone. He was going to use her, that was for sure. Probably cause her unbearable pain, but no amount of pain was going to make her give up her property. No sir. She was a whore, not a masochist.

He pushed the remainder of her dress up, revealing that glorious ass of hers still clothed in her undergarments. "Well now," he grinned, slapping her cheeks with one solid smack. "I can see why they men are willing to shill out so much for just a few seconds of your time. How much you charging for kiss these day, $100?" He laughed as he spanked her again, watching her legs shake with each smack before he finally dug his fingers under the leggings and pulled hard, ripping the things open.

"I have to say you are one impressive woman." He leaned over her, one hand pressing down on her back while the other slid over her now-red ass. "I come in here, all sure of myself, and you stand up to me. Imagine that," his lower hand starting gripping tighter as he pressed his chest against her, "a whore standing up to me."

Her skin was warm from his assault, letting off of nice heat as he ran his hand over and then between her cheeks. "So tell me, you still not interested in my deal?"

With each slap she felt her body jolt as the heat from his slap spread across her ass and then through the rest of her body. Alice wasn't much of a masochist, but she still was submissive when it came to her clients. Being slapped on the ass was one of her major turn ons. Even now, in this situation of control she couldn't help but find arousal from the smacks to her ass. She hid them from him, not wanting him to use that against her.

Alice twitched beneath him, wriggling beneath his grasp on the desk. She felt him tear open her leggings and she became scared. She didn't want him to feel how wet she was. It was going to be her downfall. Her job was going to make her easily used in front of this powerful man. Shit she didn't know what she was going to do.

She smiled sweetly at him when he spoke to her again, and tilted her head up so that he could see her perfectly formed lips form each word. "Hmm...maybe if you pay me for this session, and secure me having 35 percent...then I might reconsider." She knew he'd never go for anything other than what he wanted.

He watched those wet lips of hers try to reason with him, to whisper those sweet promises of earthly delights, but as his hand moved lower he discovered her lower lips were singing a very different tune. Without restraint he pushed two of his thick fingers inside of her pussy, feeling just how wet she was and making sure she felt it too.

"That sounds quite lovely my dear," he grinned, pulling his hand from her body and bringing it up for her to see his glistening fingers. "But I think your bargaining chips are slipping away judging from how wet you are."

He brought his fingers down, rubbing them over her red lips and forcing her to taste it, pulling back fast enough to avoid losing any fingers. "You're nothing but a little slut hungry for some cock. Probably would have sold this place to any man who could fill your cunt, wouldn't you?" He laughed at her, almost drowning out the sound of his zipper being pulled down...

She gasped and arched her back as he slipped his fingers inside of her. She hadn't wanted him to do that, but she had had a feeling that he was going to do it all the same. James was a powerful man, and Alice knew he was going to use her. He probably found her power sexy, which made him want to control her, make her beg, squeal, and moan even more. She instantly cursed herself for not following the signs and taking the necessary actions to make sure that it didn't happen.

He placed his wet fingers against her lips and retracted them. She slipped her tongue over her lips to taste her wetness, relishing the taste of it. She had a sweet taste, much like honey. It made this even more arousing. She turned her head on the desk to see him pulling down her zipper and she smirked. "You think raping me is going to make me give you my property? Go ahead honey, you just try."

He was beginning to like this girl, which would make it all the more pleasing when she finally broke down and begged for his forgiveness. He finally undid his zipper, unbuckling his belt next and allowing him to free his raging erection as his pants fell to the floor. He was a well-endowed man and he made sure she could tell, rubbing his hard organ against her ass as he mocked her.

"You make a good point dear," he chuckled. "You're so wet you'd probably enjoy feeling my cock ramming inside you, fucking you like the whore you are." He let go of her shoulders, standing straighter and grabbing her hips to better line himself up with her body. "So I better make sure you remember who I am and why I'm here." As he said this he pulled apart her asscheeks, pressing the head of his cock against her tight, unprepared ass.

She could feel his cock pressing against her body and god it was big. Not to mention the fact that she hadn't had sex in about two months or so. Like she had stated earlier, she was extremely picky and not just anyone would have sex with her. She gasped and drew in ragged breaths, only moving when he grabbed her hips instead of holding her down on the desk. She wiggled her body again in his grasp, only to stop when she felt the head of his cock pressed against her ass.

She had never had anal sex. That was something she wanted to keep for herself, or at least until she wanted to settle down with a man. That wasn't something she was going to be handing out. And even if some client did want anal sex, she doubted that they could afford it. That would be one pricey sexual encounter. She wriggled in his grasp even more, trying to rock him off balance. She shook her head as she looked down on the desk. "No, not there." She whimpered lightly, trying to keep at least some of her dignity about her.

Maybe she should have just given him the joint.

Dead On Strings said:
She could feel his cock pressing against her body and god it was big. Not to mention the fact that she hadn't had sex in about two months or so. Like she had stated earlier, she was extremely picky and not just anyone would have sex with her. She gasped and drew in ragged breaths, only moving when he grabbed her hips instead of holding her down on the desk. She wiggled her body again in his grasp, only to stop when she felt the head of his cock pressed against her ass.

She had never had anal sex. That was something she wanted to keep for herself, or at least until she wanted to settle down with a man. That wasn't something she was going to be handing out. And even if some client did want anal sex, she doubted that they could afford it. That would be one pricey sexual encounter. She wriggled in his grasp even more, trying to rock him off balance. She shook her head as she looked down on the desk. "No, not there." She whimpered lightly, trying to keep at least some of her dignity about her.

Maybe she should have just given him the joint.

Ah, there it was. There was the sound of a woman put back into her place. She might have been riding high before, but sooner or later she'd fall to her knees whenever he gave the order. "What's wrong, don't tell me a working girl like you has never had it up her back door before?" He slapped her ass, grabbing it tightly and digging his nails into her. "So my little cunt is a virgin back here, huh? Let's see if that's true or not..."

Without any pity or remorse he pushed forward, hard. She was as tight as a drum, squeezing the head of his cock for all it was worth as he tried to force it in. There was no way to do it all at once as she tried to resist him, so he was forced to do it a inch at a time. Not that he was complaining.

"Jesus Christ...! He grunted, gritting his teeth as he sodomized her. "You're like a beartrap back here, you little...bitch!" Another inch, there we go...

His chastising only made her panic worse. Shit she shouldn't have said a word about her ass. Maybe she should have begged him to do it, then he would have thought she liked it and he would have done something else. She didn't want him to spread her ass, but it seemed it was useless because even as she fought and wriggled against him, he pushed the head of his cock inside of her.

She threw her head down towards the desk and cried out in pain. It felt like there was a small tear somewhere in her body, and as he pressed another inch in, she felt the pain again. Alice's eyes started to water with the force that he was pushing inside of her. His cock wasn't supposed to go there, and it hurt so much. She could barely even breath she was too worried about the fact that her body was going to split in half...and he wasn't even all the way inside yet.

"Fuck, get it out of me!" She squealed as she threw her hand back to push on his chest.

He laughed as she twisted her arm around, vainly trying to push him out of her with his hand. Her hand on his chest only added to his excitement and he gave her another shove, forcing another inch inside. Bending down he shoved her face against the desk, pressing his lips against her ear as he continued his anal assault on her body.

"You feel that?" He hissed, hid hand gripping her hair tightly. "That's what happens when you try to go against me. You get fucked...in...the ass!" Each word was punctuated with another hard thrust, until finally his entire shaft was rammed inside of her and his balls slapped against her cunt. He let out a breath, "There we go," he growled. "Nothing like breaking in an upstarting bitch to get me rolling." As he said that he started pulling back, only to shove it in again before pulling out. This wasn't going to quick, no, he was going to take it nice and slow with her.

Suddenly he was all of the way inside of her, and she cried out again in pain. It hurt so bad. She was sure that he was going to split her body right in half with his large member. Shit. She should just give up now and allow him to have her club, but she was just so stubborn. She knew he'd turn it into a dump, which is why he was loosing business with his. She gritted her teeth to help with the pain, but it didn't help.

She felt the moisture in her eyes leak out and run down her face. "For the love of god, stop!" Alice pleaded as he assaulted her ass over and over again. She felt like she was burning, like he was stabbing her in the stomach over and over again. It wasn't a good feeling, and she didn't like it one bit.

He hips slammed against hers, over and over, filling the room with the flesh slapping against flesh. His breath was over her ear, hot and heavy as he continually debased her. "Fucking whore...bitch...fucking take it..." the entire experience was intense for him, the feeling of the famed Alive squirming under him, begging him to stop, was giving him the most powerful erection he had in years.

But even so she wasn't relenting. He pulled back on her hair, forcing her chest off of the desk as he leaned back and groped her breasts. He stilled his thrusts, planting a gentle kiss on her neck even as he mercilessly squeezed her chest, before whispering in her ear "After sampling the goods, I'd say any price you were charging the guys before wasn't enough."

With that he pushed her back down, deciding it was time to finish up. Pressing forward he pounded her like a jackhammer, slapping her backside and letting out one load groan as he approached his climax. His entire body went stiff as he came, releasing hot torrents of cum up her ass as he held her down.

She felt the tears stinging in her eyes first before they rolled down her cheek and stained the desk, mixed with the eyeliner she wore for appeal. This was the worst treatment she had ever gotten and it wasn't even from a customer. She wanted him to stop. She begged and pleaded for him to stop over and over, but she knew she wasn't saying the right words for him to release his grip on her. He wanted her to give him her shop. There was no way.

"Fuck...you..." She grumbled through her gritted teeth between cries of pain. She knew he was just saying shit to try and get her going. It was hard for her to feel anything at the moment other than pain. It hurt too much to be angry with him.

She heart his breathing start to hitch and his thrusts were different. After her cries of pain she shouted out. "No! Please don't!" But it was too late. He already shot deep up her ass, making her squeal and cry out onto the desk, tears flowing freely from her eyes now.

Back
Top Bottom