Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Kid On The Block [DoS x DarkTimes]

A [Coagulated] Heart

Super-Earth

It was hostile here, but she had known that when she came here. Aislynn was tough as nails, or she liked to think of herself that way. She came from Nevada, but she moved here because of her love for bikes. She had already did her entrance race and kicked ass. Apparently, guys don't like girl bikers. Maybe they just didn't like girls who raced and were good at it. Whatever, she didn't care. So long as she had a place to stay, a good source of income, and she could race...she was happy.

She knelt down, whisking some of her brown bangs from her face as she began to clean her bike. She had just finished her race, and now her bike needed a little bit of care. She loved her bike. Some say that she loved her bike more than she loved herself, which could have been true. She had taken up her own slot in the local garage, probably nixing one of the regulars that came in. The shop owner had warned her about doing something so foolish, but she ignored him.

What did she have to worry about? She could protect herself well enough if one of these stupid racers tried to confront her. They were all talk anyway. She hadn't known anyone that would hit a girl. All the guys seemed to think it was an unwritten rule that made them worthy of attention and devotion. Actually, it was stupid, because in all cases the woman won way too easily.

She smirked to herself as she thought about it, returning to clean her bike.

His Garage was silent but for the steady cranking from his torque wrench, he was putting the finishing touches on his chopper. Evan was tall, just about 6 ft, his head was shaved clean and thanks to his constant work on his bikes he was built pretty heavily for his frame. He dropped the wrench and stood slowly, looking over his now finished bike.

He grunted, it was a satisfied sound, after that he picked up a small can of fuel and emptied it into the tank, he might as we test it tonight to see how his work fared on the road. After closing the tank, he swung his leg over the bike and slammed his booted foot down on the kick-start.

The engine came to life with a satisfying growl and he pulled out onto the road, his plan was to cruise past tonights race meet, it was bound to be winding down about now. Though people expected to see him of all people there, especially due to his record of wins to losses.

The owner of the garage came over to where she was working, giving her bike all of the love in the world. He tapped his foot and she turned her head to look over her shoulder at him. "Yeah?" She asked in an uninterested voice, not even bothering to stop her work on the handles of the bike. She moved then to cleaning off the seat, making her bike shine as if it had captured the night sky in it's metal.

"There's a party down at the club tonight to celebrate a great meet today. They want you there...since you won and all."

She scoffed as she finished polishing her bike, and turned around to look at the man. She lifted her eyebrow and leaned back against the bike. "Whatever." She set the rag she had been using in the man's hand and moved out of the garage.

A little while later she was entering the club. The loud music greeted her, as did the hot air from all the people there. She shook her head as she entered, her brown hair falling down in waves over her shoulders. It was awesome here. The DJ was playing some great music and everyone was dancing. Instantly she wanted to joy the fray, but first...she needed a drink.

She went over the bar and ordered vodka, the bartender looking over her body. She knew she was hot today. She was wearing a long sleeved black shirt that ended just beneath her breasts. On her legs was a pair of extremely low-riding black leather pants. She smirked as she waited for her drink, leaning against the bar. Maybe this place wasn't going to be so bad.

As he pulled up to the dwindling crowds of the meet a young boy of sixteen came running up to him. "Evan, a newcomer won tonight!", he was frantic, and out of breath. Evan grunted and turned to face him, "What's his name", he voice was deep and commanding, he always sounded somewhat angry.

The boy stuttered at first, "I..it was a girl, Aislynn I think she mentioned", he looked around quickly, "She should be at the club, you should go see whats going on". He turned and ran off towards the club. Evan revved his bike and pulled off tires screeching towards the club.

A victory from a new was not a common thing around here, not with the quality of riders they kept at this meet. He must find out what had happened, and more so what bike had won.

She leaned forward over the bar as she heard her drink called out and she opened her hand as the bartender slid it to her. She winked at him as she took the glass in her hand and made her way through the crowd. With her drink in hand she started to sway her hips to the music. It pumped through her veins and set her body on fire. She felt like she was the star of the crowd when people started to watch her body twist around and around, her hips rolling expertly.

Evan pulled up to his usual spot, killing his bikes engine and pulling out the keys. He dropped the keys into his jeans pocket, his jeans like most of his casual clothes were oil stained and badly torn, due to his constant work on his bikes and the bikes of any racer with the cash to pay him. He wore an old T-shirt, the sleeves torn off long ago and his signature leather jacket.

Evan was outwardly a typical badass biker, though unlike most though he had a brain in his head, he knew a lot more than he let on. This hidden intelligence led most to underestimate him, and that was how he first dominated these streets. Though tonight, he was going to welcome this newcomer with a warning, to keep her head low and stay out of his way when the races started up again.

She reached forward and pulled a man into the center of the circle with her. He looked stunned, but she placed her finger against his lips as she started to roll her hips. Instantly he placed his hands on her hips and began to dance with her, his friends all exchanging jealous glances. Aislynn smirked as she danced with him, allowing the beat of the music to take over her body. She raised her glass to her lips and took another drink from the vodka. It felt good to have the burning in her body. Today was a day for celebrating.

The small crowd around the door moved aside as Evan entered, he made his way through the crowd toward the bar keeping an eye on the unfamiliar girl, that must have been the winner and she was certainly enjoying the fame of it all. His height made him obvious in any crowd, but in here the large swath he cut through it just highlighted him.

As he reached the bar, his usual two fingers of whiskey was waiting for him. He was a man of habit, same drink every time, keeps the nasty surprises out of life he'd always say. He leaned against the bar, carefully watching the newcomer studying her, as was his way of learning about people.

During her dance with the man she had drunk the last of her drink. She smiled at him and excused herself from his presence. He seemed to object and hold onto her only until she kneed him in the balls. That was when he dropped in front of the crowd and they all seemed to back away from her with alarmed faces. She smirked and made her way back over to the bar.

She waved her hand as she leaned over the bar, trying to get the attention of the bartender. "Excuse me! I'd like another vodka please." She called out to him, tapping her hand on the bar, totally oblivious to anyone around her.

Evan was leaned against the bar, almost directly at her side, he decided to show a little bit of respect if only to see how it was met. He raised a hand slowly, and before it reached his shoulder height the barman had appeared in front of him. "Try not to ignore todays winner Ray, it's bad for business y'know", he knocked back his whiskey, "Oh, and fill me up while your at it".

He shifted his weight slightly and turned his head towards her, "I figure your the new kid everyone's talking about, what do you ride?". His interest was genuine but he also wanted to see if she really knew enough to keep afloat out here.

Her eyes shot sideways at the man who was next to her. The corners of her lips turned up into a slight smile when he chastised the barman for not taking her order. Hey, maybe not everyone in this town was horrible. Aislynn smirked sweetly as she arched her back lightly to stand so that she could at least talk to him. He was rather tall.

His question brought a smile to her soft pink lips. Of course. Because she was a woman he probably thought that her win was pure luck. She was a woman so she couldn't possibly be good at riding on a bike. She bit on her bottom lip and looked up at the barman as he filled their glasses. She smiled as she turned back to the man. She lifted her finger up and twirled a piece of hair around her finger. "Oh you know, one of those pretty red ones. Yeah, daddy bought it for me last year. This is just a past time."

She paused for a minute or two, allowing herself to sound completely serious. Once his expression didn't change, she cracked up laughing and playfully tapped him on the arm. "I'm just kidding man. I ride a beautiful green Suzuki 650." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and lifted an eyebrow at him. "Yes, a girl's bike."

"Well, at least you know its model, have you made any modifications or are you riding stock parts?", Evan hoped that the girl had not beaten them on stock parts, if that we're the case, several men would be put in hospital over this change.

"I rebuilt a Ducati 999R, lightest and fastest road bike on the planet to my knowledge, however, mine features lighter rims, race tires and several more....powerful mods", he chuckled, clearly very proud of this piece of work. Evan almost wished he'd ridden it to the bar instead of his chopper.

Instantly one of Aislynn's eyebrows lifted at his words. She smirked and rolled her tongue over her full red lips. She leaned back on the counter to grab her drink from the bartender. She lifted it to her lips and took a nice swig from the alcohol in the glass. It burned down her throat, but she smiled at the feeling. She had been laying low for too long.

She tilted her eyes back up to the man who was at the bar with her. What was she going to say to him? It seemed like he was the one who ran things around here, but she didn't really care about that. The danger of pissing off the head dog ran through her veins along with the burning from the alcohol. It was a good feeling. She smiled and held onto her glass. "I've made a few modifications to make it faster, tires, upgrades, you know, the works..."

Evan raised an eyebrow, "It should should be an interesting machine, do you remember the name of the rider you beat to win this evening?", he was slowly swirling his glass between his fingers. "I will have to reprimand him for losing to a newcomer on their first night, and it's nothing personal towards you, I just try to maintain a very high standard of riders around here".

A young man bumped into Evan as he passed, spilling some of his drink on Evans leg, now this kind of thing was normal, but none of that mattered if it happened to Evan. The man spun around repeatedly apologizing as Evan stood up to his full height, "Bad luck kid", Evan nodded to the bartender and the music stopped, the center of the dance floor lit up forming a bright circle and a chant of 'fight' began to fill the club.

Evan smiled at the girl, "Welcome to dogtown", he spun and practically threw the other man into the empty space, this was clearly a normal happening around here.

She paused as she tilted her head to think about whom she had beat. There had been a lineup of four people. She beat all of them. Kevin, Drake, Alan. Who was the last man? She was still trying to think, taking a swig from her glass again when the kid spilled his drink.

All of what she had been trying to think about was thrown out of her mind as she watched what was going to happen. Yes, a fight! Aislynn loved watching fights almost as much as she loved being the one to pummel a man's face in. She flexed her hands unnecessarily, and shifted on the bar so that she could watch. She smirked up to Evan and nodded her head towards the kid. "Show no mercy." She stated plainly, her lips opening to form the words perfectly.

Evan pulled off his jacket and set it on the bar, revealing a wrench in one of his back pockets, "This will be quick and painful", Evan was speaking to the man who was on his knee's begging for forgiveness. Everything went silent, save for the metallic clunk of Evan's boots and the mans almost silent pleas.

Evan turned to Aislynn, "I'll let the new girl decide what I do to him", his smile was cruel and sadistic, "Remember, I am the law around here", Evan had a secret that none of the riders knew that meant the cops stayed away most of the time but he always vanished before they showed up.

He produced the wrench, "Wrench or boot first? You can also pick where I land the hit".

Aislynn's eyes flashed with a little humor as she looked towards him. Downing the rest of her glass she sauntered over to where Evan stood and began to walk in a circle around the boy, trying to size him up. He looked scared shitless, which would make toying with him even more fun. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and knelt down in front of his face. He seemed to almost be sobbing, obviously scared of Evan. He was the real deal around here.

She tilted her head as she looked at the boy and spoke without looking away from the boy's face. "I think the boot first, a few times. Then the wrench." She answered in an equally cold voice, her lips spreading into a sickeningly sweet smile to the boy. He looked even more frightened now seeing that she wasn't going to save him.

Aislynn then stood up and crossed her arms over her chest and stood back to watch the show, all excited that she was going to see a pummeling.

"First off, I'd just like to say, I hate to listen to people whine or cry", he emphasized cry by driving a hard kick into the mans chest, a loud crack audible over his scream which ceased as the air was knocked from his lungs. "Second, if you won't stand up for yourself, then you won't be needing this", he brought his heel down in a powerful twisting stomp, shattering the mans knee.

He then stood the tossing the wrench up and down in the air a few times before nodded at two others who hoisted the man up and held him in front of Evan, "Now, lets do a little rearranging", his first swing shattered part of the jaw, the next looked like a miss until it connected with his collarbone, and the final was a rather well aimed shot to the side of the head, whether he was unconscious was unclear.

"Boring...go and dispose of him somewhere where his kind are more plentiful", Evan walked back over to the bar picked up his glass and emptied it, "So, what do you think of our little community", he laughed quietly.

Back
Top Bottom