Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's The Boss [DoS x Jugger]

She snarled at him when he spoke, picked a pillow up from behind her and threw it at him. "Shut up. He only did that because he felt sorry for you and how crippled you were. Plus...I think I told him yesterday that you finished in two minutes. Must feel sorry for your lack of manhood." She smirked as she leaned back, checking to see if the goon was done with her eggs yet.

"Tch...whatever..." He couldn't think of a comeback for some reason. He probably felt a little tired but then one hit him. Old, but it was something. "Eh...at least I didn't take up knitting and sewing in my spare time granny."

Elisa glares at him from where she sat, out of pillows to throw at him. "You're lucky, otherwise you'd be dead from bleeding out right now, and I would have just left your dead body rot here." She smiled happily as the goon brought over a plate of eggs for her. She instantly dug into them, starving.

"Damn girl, you're eating that faster than a di-" He caught himself before he'd say something he might regret. He remembered how she pulled pistols on him before, and with nothing but blunt objects around he knew he'd be in for more than a simple leg punch. "f-faster than a......ah uh....faster than a diplomat makes...uh......laws?"

Elisa lifted an eyebrow in his direction. Cat must have gotten his tongue. She grinned as she nestled into the couch, comfortable with her position. "You only wish it could be your dick." She answered, finishing what she knew he was going to say.

(How's the other thread coming along? Sorry for being impatient, I'm anxious about it haha.)

"Pfft...yeah." Was all he said as he looked down and played with what was left of his eggs. He looked up and frowned. "Two minutes? Wait, we never had sex though...what the hell did you lie about now???"

(No problem. I was just multitasking when I was trying to make it.)

Elisa giggled as she finished the rest of her eggs. "No, but you wish we did." She winks at him and then places her hands behind her head. "When I went in your room and I came back out. Yeah, I told them you were done in two minutes." She smirked to herself.

(Ah I understand my bad.)

Nathan laughed. "Damn, just two minutes? You were off the minute my dick broke your hymen." He said louder than he should've so that the goon in the kitchen could hear Nathan say what he did. He smirked at Elisa with a look that said "you do not want to play this game with me, you will lose."

She growled lightly at his words, but pushed them off with a wave of her hand. She rolled her eyes and her lips at the same time, creating a sound of dismissal. "Pft, sorry honey but your dick isn't big enough to break my hymen." She answered in an equally loud voice, twirling a pink streak of her blond hair around her finger.

"Huh, alright if my dick is too small, your breasts are too small. What're you? Part of the itty bitty titty committee?" He burst out laughing as he said that and awaited a comeback to what he had just said.

She smirked as she looked down at her perfectly sized breasts. She cupped them in her hands and gave them a few tempting squeeze, showing just how full and luscious they really were. "Some guys like small breasts. There's a fetish, look it up." She smirked and kicked back.

"Eh...I guess..." He felt he could go so low as to bring in making fun of her pussy, but he wouldn't dare until he got to see it for himself...in case he actually said something true. "Eh, at least I know how to please my other. What do you do? You come in, touch me, and just leave? Yeah, really fun. Woo...hoo."

Elsia lifted an eyebrow at his words, not believing anything that he said. "Oh yeah? And when's the last time you had a partner? Oh that's right...never." She laughed as she waved her hand in the air. "I just build suspense before sex, makes the foreplay so much better, and last longer."

"You're right. Never, I've never had a partner which makes your first statement about my two minutes FAKE! Ha, I win shut up." He chuckled and stood up before leaving the room to head outside.

Elsia rolled her eyes, allowing him to have his false hope of winning. She ran her fingers through her hair as she looked at him move towards the door. "Where are you going now? Aren't we supposed to lay low?" She asked, not even intending to make it seem like it was a dirty joke.

(Btw I posted in the other RP)

Nathan shrugged. "Cmon, a small walk can't hurt can it? You were practically driving like a maniac the other day, I think its safe to go for a simple walk." He turned and continued to go outside as he began to walk down the sidewalk.

Elisa was completely guilty of the driving thing. She shrugged and allowed him to go. Not really wanted to leave the comfort of the HQ, she shot the television remote to the goons and left to go into the bathroom. There she started to draw water for a bath instead of a shower. There was nothing like relaxing when you had nothing else better to do. She slipped her clothing off and stepped inside of the bath, relaxing into the hot water. She closed her eyes and dipped her head back.

Nathan smirked as he stood outside the window to the shower. Steam started to come out, a good sign she did exactly as he expected. He walked over to the window and slid it open before climbing into the bathroom ever so silently...he wasn't a criminal for nothing. He sat there on the toilet and waited for her to notice that he had come in.

Elsia sighed softly as she relaxed in the tub, the water caressing and relaxing her entire body. It wasn't until she felt like she was being watched that she actually opened her eyes and looked. She jumped a bit at the sight of Nathan sitting on the toilet. She tilted her head with a smirk as she slipped a wet hand out of the water to run over her hair. "So what? Watching women in bathtubs gets you off?"

"Yes and no...I just wanted to show you these." He held out his phone which had pictures of her in the tub nude. "Give me a reason why I don't show the goons and send it to everyone I know?" He snickered and awaited a response from her. He sounded serious, yet it was all a bluff.

Yes, Elsia was sexy. She knew that she was hot and she was the subject of many men's fantasies, but she kept her animosity about her. Though she teased and played, flirted and dressed like a slut, she rarely performed slut activities. It was hard to get her in a jam, but Nathan had her in a jam. She sighed as she shifted in the tub, sitting up more so that her shoulders were out of the water. "Drop your pants, come on..." She waved her hand at him to hurry up, looking at him in full seriousness.

"Woah woah woah, you think I'd stoop so low like this just for sex? What kind of guy do you take me for? Given you were anyone else, I would've taken this but...I have something else in mind for you to do..." He pocketed the phone and looked out the window before closing it entirely. The breeze was becoming annoying. "What I want you to do is do nothing more than convince me how well your acting skills are...whatever I ask for you to act, you do it...in the nude and dripping wet. I want you to feel embarrassed as you do this." He loved every aspect of this moment.

Surprised by his reaction, Elsia shrugged her shoulders. "I was just going to give you a blowjob," She mused with a smirk before settling back into the tub. She listened to his words and was intrigued by what he wanted her to do. Hm, embarrassed? That was hard to do to Elsia. In the end she nodded her head. "Alright, hit me."

"First things first...I want you to get on your knees in front of me and beg for my cock. You're not gonna get it...yet, but I want to see you beg for it." He smirked and spread his legs as if his cock were out for her to take. He pointed to the area in front of him and waited for her to do it. "Make it convincing too."

At first Elsia rolled her eyes. Men - they were all the same. She sighed as she rose and got out of the bathtub, kneeling down on the floor in front of him. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath to get herself into character. Then she looked up at him with big eyes, her lids falling a bit over them to show her desire. She bit on her bottom lip as she reached up towards him and caressed his cock through his jeans. "Oh Nathan, please let me have your cock. I want to feel your cock hardening in my mouth. I want to taste your cum as it's pouring down my throat..."

Back
Top Bottom