Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's The Boss [DoS x Jugger]

He said what?! She was expecting him to freak out and start sputtering crap. He actually felt that way for her? Maybe he knew what she was up to and just wanted to get her too. So instead, she continued to play along. Elisa smiled softly as she leaned up and rubbed her nose against his. "Awww, I love you too honey." She mused in a sweet sugary voice. She leaned down, caressing her lips against his softly, before actually pressing hers to his, kissing him.

Nathan couldn't believe this was happening. He was on the verge of stopping her, though he did enjoy the kiss. He continued to kiss her back before deciding to test her, to see if she was serious about this and perhaps if she was telling the truth about last night. "Alright Elisa....I want to prove how much I love you by...making love to you rather than simply fucking you...will you do it?" If she stuttered or hesitated or denied, he knew she would be faking it and then he'd get all up on her and punish her for what she did.

Elisa had to finish this. It was like a mission and she was definitely not a quitter when it came to missions. Plus, Nathan had to pay for trying to set her up by giving her counterfeit money. She knew that they probably would have wound up having sex anyway. I mean come on, he was a guy, she was a girl...it was bound to happen. She smiled softly at him as she looked down at him, looking into his eyes. Was he fucking with her like she was with him? Whatever, she'd win in the long run. "Yes, please do."

Nathan wondered if she truly meant it, but he wouldn't fall for her. Not yet, not just because they'd have sex...maybe twice. He nodded as he slowly began to take off his shirt. He was a badass criminal, though he didn't know a lot about sex even though he's had it before. Though, this'd be his first time making love rather than just simply fucking someone. He hoped there wasn't much of a difference. Soon he was now nude in the bed next to her. "Aren't you gonna strip too?"

Instantly he was stripping in front of her. God his body was...nothing short of amazing. She had underestimated his powers. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing. She hadn't gotten laid in a couple of weeks and she knew that her pent up energy was going to explode sooner or later. She smiled at him and nodded her head, reaching her hands back to unhook her negligee. She slipped it off of her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the ground, exposing her beautiful curves and great body. She smiled at him as she leaned back on the bed. "Do you remember last night now?"

"Nope...though, lets forget the past and worry about the present." He said as he pulled her close and placed his lips onto hers. He tried to distract her as his hand reached down and began to play with her pussy, trying to get it ready for what was about to enter her.

She unintentionally pressed her lips against his, only driven by the fact that he was touching her sensitive pussy. She arched her back as she moaned against his lips, sliding her hands down his body to feel the length of his cock.

Nathan, as much as he wanted this, stopped and simply moved away and sighed. "Look, enough with the charade alright? I don't know you're doing this, but it ain't cool that you try to play with my feelings like this. Now if you will, get the hell out my room and leave me alone. I was alright with it at first, but I can't take going along like this, pretending like we're in love."

He was rejecting her? She put herself out like this for him and he was just going to push her away? Screw the fact that she had just been playing with him, but she was going to let him have the sex of a lifetime and he denied her? She sat there stunned for a second, blinking her eyes as she looked at him. Suddenly she got angry. "Fuck you!" She snarled at him. She reached down and grabbed her negligee off of the floor, putting it back on haphazardly. She looked over at him, her eyes looking like they were starting to tear up. "You're right, I wouldn't want to love you even if I had the chance." She kicked his bed with a less than tough squeal before she stormed out of his room, slamming the door behind her.

When she got into her room she sat on her bed, and sighed. She had never been rejected before. What the fuck was his problem? She picked the wad of cash up off of her dresser and threw it across her room, scattering the green bills about her floor. She didn't care anymore. He hurt her feelings. Feelings? She had feelings? She never knew.

Nathan sighed seeing her angry...this was her fault to begin with for sneaking into his bed and making it seem like she had sex with him the night before. He would've actually gone through with it if she didn't trick him, but because she kept her secret so far as to fuck him again, he didn't want that. Though, seeing her hurt like she was, he couldn't tell if it was all an act, because of her acting skills, or if it was truely pain. He sighed and sat up. "Well....guess I better move out...erk...my...my chest..." He felt his chest and he didn't know why...but it began to throb with pain because of the incident..."guilt...?"

This was why she had never classed up before. Going solo was so much easier than it was to deal with different people and their fluctuating emotions. She didn't like having to be brought to bear with emotions. They were overrated, which is why she didn't allow herself to have any - at all. Until now that was. Why had he rejected her? She didn't understand. Whatever, he would never have feelings for her, ever. That just wasn't how it worked. She discarded her clothes, deciding to go take a shower to rinse this gross feeling off of her. Then she'd go tell Nathan not to leave, because they needed him, while still letting him know that she wanted him to fuck off.

She moved into the bathroom and started the water for the shower, turning it really hot. She got inside and just let the water roll off of her body.

Nathan sighed and got up. He went to the drawer where he kept his money and got up and left the building. As he walked out, he cursed at himself...he left his motorcycle at the bank when it blew up. "Dammit.......Guess I'm walkin..." He turned around to look at the hide out once more. "Hmph...she doesn't need me. She can keep the damn henchmen..." Seeing as how all he had to go on was fifty K of easily traceable counterfeit, he sighed and began to walk down the sidewalk to restart his life...a life without criminal activity. "This whole gang crap is getting old...I'm just gonna settle down...relax a bit...maybe even find a woman who won't toy with my emotions....all that blah..."

Elisa got out of the shower and dried her hair. She felt like she was back to normal. Whatever. She put her clothes back on and opened the door to Nathan's room. What did she find? Nothing. And it was nothing that pissed her off even more. "What the fuck?!" She growled as she kicked the door, leaving a nice hole in the bottom. Her boots came in handy for something.

One of the goon's heard her and walked out into the living room. Instantly she whirled herself on him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt as placed her face really close to his. This time it wasn't in fun and games, and she wasn't being seductive. She meant business. "Where the fuck did Nathan go?" She asked, using her favorite word...fuck. He thought he could pull one over on her, then when she tried to get back at him he was going to fucking leave? What a pansy. One of those precious rules in the gang, don't be a pussy.

The goon looked shaken, but he stuttered as he pointed to the door.

Elisa pushed the goon away from her body, pushing him right into the couch. "That good for nothing, mother fucker! He's lucky if I find him. Lucky i put him out of his mundane existence." She grabbed her guns, and the keys to the car, got into the car they had used at the bank and began driving down the street. She was piping mad. If she found him...she was probably going to kill him.

Nathan continued to walk, but he happened to pass by the bank somehow as he got sidetracked by things and was diverted because of crowds. He approached the crowd that gathered around the bank and looked at all the news vans and cops around. Nathan shook his head and turned around and continue to walk down the street, unaware of the pain that might come to him from a certain someone who was hot on his trail.

She was driving fast, ready to take down Nathan for all that he was worth. She drove passed the bank, ignoring all of the commotion. She didn't want to remember that. That was what had started everything. She turned down a side street, and there he was - walking. She sped up to get in front of him, and then she slammed on her brakes. The car spun out a bit, screeching as it came to a halt in front of him, blocking his path. She instantly got out of the car, brandishing her guns at him, staying right outside of the car.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She shouted at him, pointing her guns at him. "Who do you think you are?"

Nathan blinked as the car stopped in front of him, and he didn't seem surprised when Elisa walked out. Though, he did glare at her when she pulled her guns out and aimed them at him. Upon hearing her question, he felt like being a smartass to annoy her. "Nathan Stone. Ex-Criminal. I'm 19, jobless, homeless, and now am a freelance traveler working for any oddjobs for money. That answer your question?"

God he was such a pompous ass! Elisa sucked in a deep breath and sighed in exasperation. She lifted her guns up and pointed them at him, ready to shoot. She was about the pull the trigger when she dropped them. She couldn't shoot him. What was her problem? She felt like crawling in bed and never getting back out. She felt used up, washed up. Maybe something happened in the bank. What the fuck.

"Fuck you.." She mumbled in a dead whisper. "Just fuck you..." She didn't know why she had pursued him. She left her guns on the ground and got into the car, shutting the door behind her. She sat in the car for a while, and rested her head on the steering wheel.

Nathan watched the scene and blinked in confusion over what just happened. She pulled guns on him, and he was just about to pull his pistol out, but she dropped hers before he could reach for it. Wondering why, she heard her words and frowned as she turned to get in the car. Seeing she didn't drive off, he walked around the car and went for the passenger's side and got in. "Okay. First off...I just want you to answer me one question. Why'd you sneak into my bed last night and lie to me?"

She didn't even lift her head up to look at him. "At first it was just fun and games. I wanted to see if I could get you to spend the fake money you gave me on purpose and get in trouble for it. But you had to spend it with me there, so I could run away when you got caught using it. But then you said things...and I lost control of the situation." She stopped for a moment to take a breath, lifting her head up to look at him finally. "Never again."

"So in other words, you were heading to betray me and get me tossed in prison? Yeah, thats really a good way to get back at me for giving you fake money. At least you got some real money, I took all the fakes and gave everyone else the real. Fuck, I didn't even give you fakes. I split the fakes up between the other goons." After saying that, he opened the car door and shut it. He didn't say anything more as he began to walk down the sidewalk.

He got out of the car. Now he was pissed. She just kept screwing up . With a sigh she got out of the car, shutting the door behind her. She set her hand on the hood of the car. She called out to him. "Nathan, I'm sorry!" She was sorry? She sure as hell was, for being a complete bitch. She didn't like being equals with him, she had to be on top. Why did life have to be so difficult. She never had said sorry in her life till just now, and it made her feel strange...dirty...guilty.

"Sorry? You're sorry?!" He said almost in sarcastic shock. "You nearly played me and put me in jail, and on top of that, I don't like my god damn feelings being toyed with by someone who thinks she fucking better than all the rest! Until you learn that life isn't about your god damn self, then I'll fucking believe you!" He snapped at her, though he was surprised.

She tapped her foot on the pavement. God this was ridiculous. Couldn't they just hit each other a few times and be over with it. "Emotions? What the fuck? You don't even have feelings for me. You were playing me the entire time, and I started to fall for it. So don't harp at me about toying with emotions!" She turned away from him and rested her hands against the car, sorry that she started any of this. Sorry she joined a gang with Nathan in the first place, and sorry they had to compete all the time.

Nathan sighed and frowned at the girl. "Well, you started it! I just went along with it to see how serious you were to that little joke of yours, but after hearing all of that in the car I'm damn happy I..." He couldn't finished the sentence...He couldn't say that he never truly fell for her. "Damn..." He whispered to himself. His chest began to hurt again as guilt caved in on him.

She bowed her head and scuffed her foot against the pavement. She shook her head and sighed lightly. They were both so fucked up at admitting things, or hiding things. She sighed again. "Nathan, this is so fucked up. Whatever, I screwed up. You stay, the goons can't function without you. I'll just leave. I fuck shit up anyway." She shrugged her shoulders and got into the car, starting it up.

Back
Top Bottom