Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's The Boss [DoS x Jugger]

Nathan sighed and walked over to the couch and laid there with a relaxed look. One of the goons that saw walked over and sat down beside him. "Alright, whats the catch? Thats not like you." Nathan just chuckled and waited a bit before telling the goon. "Seems that bank...well, they kind of suck in money security. That fifty grand I gave her are fakes. I wonder how long it is before she figures it out...though, don't worry about ya'll. I took all the fake cash for myself."

She got back up from her bed, deciding to ignore the fact that Nathan was so nice to her, and put all the cash away, hiding it in her dresser somewhere. She came back out from her bedroom and sat down on a chair opposite the couch. Everyone seemed to be relaxing now. Elisa tilted her head back as she looked at them all and lifted an eyebrow. "Okay, Brady Bunch, what do we do now?" She asked in her usual mocking tone, pulling some hair out of her face.

"Well, we can't do anything for a while since the cops are all over the streets. So we have to stay indoors for a few days...better find something to do, and watch the news in case anything happens...though, for me and you Elise, I can think of a few things we can do to pass the time." He joked as he picked up the remote to turn the TV onto the news, which was talking about the bomb explosion rather than a bank heist.

She kicked her legs up on the coffee table and sneered at him, not appreciating his jokes. "In your dreams. You only wish you could have this body." She slipped her smooth palms down the soft milky flesh of her exposed curves, wiggling her hips a bit as she teased. She tilted her head back and puckered her lips up to blow him a kiss, settling back into her seat to watch the television that he had turned on.

Nathan chuckled and sighed. "Yeah, I can only wish can't I? But damn if I could only get one night with that-" He began to buck his hips and have his hands as if he were humping her as he said this, "I would tear that ass up. Whop, whop whop" He and the other goons began to laugh as he teased Elise. Nathan laid back and relaxed as he changed the channel to the TV guide and tossed the remote to Elise. "Change it to whatever you want."

She shot glares at first Nathan, and then at the other goons who were laughing at her. She didn't like being made fun of. Still she sat up straight and smirked as she leaned forward to get the remote he threw to her. She pressed her breasts together to give them all a small show. She leaned back in her chair as she smirked, winking. "Ah, don't give yourself that much credit. I'm sure it would last what...two minutes before you'd pass out?" She smirked as she started to flip through the channels on the guide. "I don't think you can handle this."

"Oh? Want to find out Elise?" Nathan said chuckling to her. He got up and limped toward his room, not caring if she would follow or not. He was tired and wanted some rest, though given the chance he would fuck her brains out.

She watched as he walked away and she laughed, tossing the television remote to one of the other goons. She stood up and went into his bedroom, closing the door as she leaned against the frame. "So you think you got what it takes?" Elsia asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, tilting her head back.

Nathan lay on the bed under the covers when she came in. He tilted his head over to see her speak to him and he smiled and nodded. "Course I do...I've been shot, stabbed, electrocuted by tazers, bitten by dogs, and even got hit by a car once that you were driving. I think I can definitely take a woman like you on."

She laughed when she remembered how she had hit him. He shouldn't have pissed her off. All those stupid women driver jokes were overrated. She moved across his room, swaying her hips as she went to his bed. She climbed on top of his bed, resting her legs on either side of his body. She straddled him and loomed over top of him. She tilted her head as she leaned down over him, keeping her face inches away from his. She smirked. "I don't think you can do much of anything with that leg." She lowered her body down and put some pressure on his leg to show what she meant.

Nathan winced in pain as she put pressure on his leg that was still recovering. He chuckled slightly and smiled. "Ha...I don't need legs for what we're about to do...though, cause of you I'm crippled, nope. Can't go my full limit cause of you and you hittin my leg. Guess you gotta do all the work."

She lifts an eyebrow and smirks before shaking her head. "That ain't the way it works honey." She smirks at him as she straightens her body and gets off of his bed. She stands up and slides her hands over her body. She loved toying with men, especially an ass like Nathan. "Besides, do you really think I'd let you have me that easily? You gotta work for me." She slipped her hands over her curves again as she moved towards his door. "Frankly, I don't think you're cut out for the job."

"Damn girl, how can you say I ain't cut out if you didn't even give me a chance?" He joked as he sat up slowly. Without the use of both his legs, he knew things might be a bit harder for him. "Eh just go on and get outta here you temptress. I'm too good for ya anyway." He chuckled and laid back down and turned so his back was toward her.

"Oh, keep dreaming lover boy," She answered with a laugh before she sauntered out of his room and back into the living room. She sat down on the couch and flashed a grin to the two goons who were sitting there. They looked at her surprised. She smirked and took the remote, flipping the channels again. "See? What did I tell ya, two minutes...and done." She laughed and sat back.

The goons began to smirk and snicker and make fun of Nathan. In the room, Nathan had fallen asleep. He would stay that way until woken up or until morning came. The third goon came in from the kitchen and sat down. "So Elise...did Nate tell ya?"

She continued to flip through the channels, only half listening to the goon that had come inside. She tilted her head back and watched the news on the television. "Did he tell me what? He didn't tell me anything."

The goon just chuckled and sat back. "Well, apparently the little bonus he gave you was full of nothing but counterfeit bills. Apparently the safe had some, and he gave you some on purpose apparently."

Her eyes instantly went wide as the goon told her that Nathan was trying to set her up. She snarled and stomped her foot against the floor. "What an ass!" And to think she was going to give him her body. Oh wait...no she wasn't. She smirked as she sat back in the chair again and crossed her arms over her chest, crossing one leg over the other. She leaned back and smirked sweetly, tossing her hair over her shoulder in a seductive way. "No problem, he's got it coming."

The goons looked at her with a confused and inquiring look. "So? What're you gonna do? Seduce him again but break his balls?" "Gonna reopen his wound and put some salt in it, then sew it up again?" "Gonna put some gasoline over his body while he sleeps and set him on fire?" The two other goons looked at the third as if saying 'wtf?'. "What?"

Oh they knew her too well. She smirked as she leaned back in the chair and shook her head. She batted her eyelashes as she got up, and moved over to where the third goon was sitting. She climbed into his chair and drug the back of her hand along his cheek, as if he were a sweet lover. She rolled her hips on top of his body as she dug her fingers into the collar of his shirt. "If I told you, that would ruin the surprise, don't you think?" She asked with a lifted brow.

The goon chuckled and nodded knowing this was a facade. He smiled shrugged. "I guess so...whatever you're gonna do, might wanna do it while he's asleep...he's off guard and he'll freak out just that much more sweeter dontcha think?"

She smirked and tilted her head to place her lips by his ear. She rolled her hips down against his again, her hot breath dancing against his flesh. "I like you. You're smart." She giggled softly before sliding off of his body. She walked away from him and went into her room, winking and waving goodbye to the boys. She was going to have to get him back for what he did to her.

In her room, Elisa changed into a very sexy, very pretty black negligee. She checked herself in the mirror, tossing her hair about to make it look messy. She smudged her makeup a little on her face, and then tip-toed over to Nathan's room which was right next to hers. She silently opened the door and slipped into the bed with him, only taking the covers back a little. She figured that since he had gone through so much that day, he wouldn't even notice. Then she closed her eyes and fell asleep, waiting for him to wake in the morning.

In the morning, Nathan turned over in his sleep as he started to get back to consciousness. Though, when he turned over, he felt something in his bed. Opening his eyes slowly, they suddenly shot open to see Elisa before him in the getup. His mouth dropped and he began to question what the hell he did last night. He couldn't remember sleeping with her, so why was she in his bed? "E-Elisa...?" He whispered silently as if doubting whether he should wake her or not. Seeing her like this, he erected though that was the least of his problems. "E-Elisa.....??"

Hearing his voice she started to wake up, rolling over to face him. She opened her eyes to see him, a soft smile spreading over her face as she saw him. She lifted her hand up from the covers and caressed his face. "Morning sleepy head," She said in a sweet voice as she snuggled up next to him. She lifted her hand up and began to twirl a lock of his hair around her finger. "You slept soundly like a sweet little baby after we were finished. I thought you would never wake up." She smiled softly and lifted herself up to kiss his chin softly. "Mmmm..last night was wonderful," She mused, wrapping her arms around him as she snuggled with him. "I never knew you felt like that for me. It's such a relief to hear."

"B-b-but I...I I I I never....I don't remember actually..." He blushed a bit though, believing they had actually done that. Going along with it, he nodded and wrapped an arm around her body. "I do...I've always felt that way about you, its just I didn't think a real...'thing' would work out between us...I just wanted it to stay with the rivalry rather than something more...it was oh so much more fun that way...but truly, I do feel that way for you..." Thinking she meant love, he went along with it though he never actually specifically said how he felt for her.

Back
Top Bottom