Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's The Boss [DoS x Jugger]

A [Coagulated] Heart

Super-Earth
[Elisa]​

The street was empty. No, it was more than empty it was deserted. There wasn't a soul to be found, that is except for the solitary car that sat parked near the sidewalk. A young woman paced back and forth in front of it, occasionally waving her hands in the air in a wild gesture. She growled as she paced back and forth, stopping in front of the open window on the drivers side of the car. "What fucking time is it?" She snarled at the driver, her amber eyes piercing into the car.

He looked at the clock, and then back at her, shrugging his shoulders. "It's about 12:37."

"Fuck!" She growled as she kicked the side of the car, stepping away from it to calm down. He was late, again. She sent her fingers into her blond locks, raking them against her scalp in an attempt to keep her cool. She didn't want to stay dressed the way she was any longer than she had to. They had an appointment with the bank at 12:30, and yet they were held up...again. He always did this to them, as if he was so badass that he didn't need to abide by the rules. She smoothed her hands over the pencil skirt that she wore and adjusted the button up shirt she wore on top. She had to dress this way. She was the one with all the skills, who could bypass security to get inside and tear the place up. The men? They were just firepower.

Suddenly she turned around and slammed her palms down on the hood of the car in frustration. "Where the fuck is he?!" She growled as she dipped head down to look at her feet, shuffling them as she gritted her teeth, trying to keep as much of her composure as she possibly could. This was going to be hard if he didn't show up soon. They needed to get in there before the tellers went on brake, otherwise they wouldn't be able to rob it.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/49166022/_DGM_Lavi_Sniper_Supprise__by_KaiSuki.png

Off in the distance, a small motor could be heard. A cloud of dust seemed to be heading toward the bank with a small, black figure in the middle. As it got closer, it was obvious of who it was, Nathan Stone, the missing member. He was on his blazing crimson motorcycle and was speeding down the road as fast as his bike would take him, though, in doing so he accidentally passed up the bank. As he passed by, a large gust of wind went by and began to lift up Elise's skirt as he did so. The guys inside the car snickered and watched the scene of Elise, but not before Nathan came to a screeching stop far ahead. He got off the bike and began to slowly make way toward them.

When he got there, he looked at the steaming mad Elise and chuckled. "Sorry I'm late babe. I got a little caught up at the gunstore and...well...yeah, ha." He had a new holstered pistol in his pocket, though beneath his large trenchcoat on his back was an AK-47, something more useful for when they'd have to make a getaway. "Shall we head in?"

What nerve he had coming in like that. She didn't even bother to fix her skirt when he blew passed, only smoothing her hands over it when the wind died down. Elisa's eyes roamed over Nathan's form to the pistol that he had in his pocket. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked as she looked back up to him. "Aww, look, even your pistol's bigger than your dick." She shared a very nasty smirk with him before she turned away from him and tapped the hood of the car. "Come on guys, it's show time."

She turned her head over her shoulder to flip off Nathan before she headed inside, swaying her hips from side to side instantly. She was a great actress. She should have gone into movies, but then she wouldn't be having half as much fun as she was now. Movies, they made good money, but she loved doing what she did. Not to mention that she was great at what she did. She picked up some brochures from the desk near the door as she entered the bank. Elisa stepped up to the next open teller and began to engage the lady in conversation. The lady was more than happy to help her, and as she turned her back to check her computer, Elisa reached forward and grabbed an extra name tag off of her desk. She turned around and pinned it to her top before entering the employee only section and heading to the back door.

She smirked at her fast progress and waited by the back door for the knock. Lord knows the incompetent Nathan would probably be late there too. God he pissed her off.

"Damn thats harsh. Well then, shall we just get this over with? Try not to fall behind Elise, lord knows that there's strict punishment in this team about failures...and you do know that I love torturing you ever so much." He said as she flipped him off. He and the men walked around and did what they had planned to get into the bank. When they reached the backdoor, two of the guys stayed to secure the route to the car as Nathan and the other guy crept over to the door. Nathan knocked on the door in the secret knock that they made just so they knew it was them and he waited for Elise to open it. "Hurry up Elise....dammit."

The knock came on the door, and Elisa pushed the handle to allow them inside of the bank. She smirked as she stepped back to allow them to get inside. "For once you did something right," She said to Nathan in a snarl before turning away and heading down the hallway. "Which one should we hit first?" She asked as she slipped her hand into the breast of her shirt, checking to make sure her gun was still there. Yupp, it was safely nestled between her two perfect breasts.

She tossed her head over her shoulder as she continued to move down the hallway, glancing at all the doors that they passed. Any of them could be holding millions of dollars. All of which was going to be theirs in a matter of minutes.

Nathan and the other guy walked with Elise as they looked around. Nathan wondered which door to take, there were so many choices, yet one wrong mistake could sound an alarm or walk them into the security office. "Where do you think Elise? Maybe...maybe its behind this one?" He said as he approached one of the doors. The other guy stayed near Elise and watched as Nathan began to slowly open the door, but then a clicking sound could be heard. That was all, an electronic clicking sound. "Was that bad...?"

She froze at the sound of the click, thinking an alarm was going to suddenly sound through the entire building. When it didn't, she remembered something. She pushed Nathan and the other guy into the vault that he had just opened, trying to hurry them along. "The bank is timed. Tellers have so long to come into a vault and get out. If we take longer than 5 minutes, the alarm is going to sound, so we have to do this fast." Elisa snarled as she continued to shove them, hoping they would get into gear to hurry. She wanted this to be a success. No, she needed this to be a success. Why? Oh, because it was her bright idea to rob the bank. If they failed, Nathan would have her hide, and she wanted a reason to stay away from him, not be forced to deal with him.

Nathan rushed in and began to fill his duffle bag with loads and loads of money and gold bars within the vault. "Three minutes! Get what you can and lets close this bitch!" His duffle bag was full, and without waiting, he rushed out of the vault and outside the door. "Hurry! Cmon the car's running! We gotta go now!" He said into the vault in a tone loud enough so only they could hear. The other just looked at Elise. "Go, I'll catch up."

Elisa had helped him cram some money into his duffle bag, stuffing whatever she could inside of her little outfit. When she heard his words she nodded her head and turned around. She touched the men's shoulders who were with them as she dashed out of the vault. "Come on boys, leave the hot shot to his death." She smirked before dashing on down the hallway, exiting the bank through the same door she had let them through. She was feeling good about this plan. Once they were outside, she slowed down to a walk, making sure not to look suspicious to anyone who may be watching. She sucked in a deep breath and smiled as she started to walk towards the car.

"Hey, Lisa, shouldn't we wait for Nathan?" One of the big goons asked, using the nickname that only people in the mob could call her.

She turned her head to look at him, not stopping her walk for a minute. "Excuse me? He was late, whatever. If he's any good, he'll catch up." She snorted and waved her hand dismissively, head to the car. She opened the passenger's door and got in, waving the other two men to get into the car. She decided they would wait exactly three minutes before peeling out of there - with or without Nathan.

Nathan and the other goon was still stuffing their bags. One minute to go. Nathan ordered the goon to go ahead and head out to the car, which he did. Nathan knew he had to create a distraction because the cops were all over the place around. Reaching into his bag past the money and gold bars, he pulled out a ticking time bomb. He set it for five minutes and dropped it in the vault as he exited.

The goon that had just arrived got into the driver's seat. He told how Nathan ordered them to go ahead and get out, so he started the car and began to drive down. Nathan left via the back door and began to run the opposite direction as fast as he could. He crossed two blocks before a loud explosion could be heard and soon after, some alarms and sirens. Nathan continued to run for his life, all the while the goons and Elise made way toward their hideout.

Elisa shrugged her shoulders as the car started to drive away. Whatever, that was less time she had to spend around him. At the sudden explosion, she jumped and turned to look around behind her. She laughed softly and nodded her head. "What a bastard." She continued to giggle to herself as she looked at the goon in the back seat. He looked frightened. "Oh what? Nathan's a fast runner....right?" She asked in a mocking tone, laughing as she turned around again. She slipped her fingers through her hair before sticking it inside of her bra to pull out plenty of money herself. She smirked and sat back as she began to count it, waiting for them to arrive at the hideout.

Back at the hideout, Elisa got out of the car, and was the first one inside. It seemed that the goons were going to stand outside and wait for Nathan. She frowned and grabbed the bag of money from the one that had driven them there and sat down on the couch. Their hideout was small, and kind of dirty but that was how she liked it. They could stay on the down low here. No one wanted to go snooping around their place. She started to pull the money out of the bag to count it, placing it into nice stacks on the table.

Nathan was blocks away from the house and he was already being pursued. "Shit! Shit! Dammit! Fucking homeless tripped my ass! God dammit!" He continued to run and shoot at chasing cops with the new pistol he bought. He knew at this rate, he couldn't run to the base without risking the location of the hideout. He made a few turns and quick, tricky street switching with the subway station before he finally lost the cops, though he was shot in the leg. He cursed as he limped back to the hideout, holding in the blood with a bandage so he didn't leave a trail of blood. When there, the goons ran and helped Nathan. "G-Gah...Help me in...hurry up, this bullet's still in my fucking leg!"

She had already organized the money into three nice stacks, all counted out perfectly. When the goons helped Nathan in, she looked up and snarled. "Oh look, it's the hero." She roamed her eyes over his body to see why the goons were helping him in, then she saw that he was holding a bloody bandage to his leg. She cursed and got up from the couch, indicating for them to lay him down there. Elisa left and went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of vodka they had been storing, a knife, and a cloth. When she headed back into the living room, they had laid him down carefully. She knelt down next to him and began to roll his pants leg up. "You're such an ass. I hate having to stitch you up all the time."

"Yeah yeah...cry me a river, damn...just do it already. Just be happy I got this distraction goin, I diverted all the damn cops so you all had a clean getaway you ungrateful..." He shut up now not really wanting to say anything else to her. He just waited for the pain to come as she would treat him, though he seemed unfazed by the pain coming from the pant legs moving against the gunshot wound.

Elisa rolled her eyes at him as she rolled his pant leg up to expose the wound. She could see that the bullet wasn't too far in the wound. This wouldn't be too bad. For her, anyway. She pulled the cloth away and set it on the table. With her cloth she cleaned around the wound. Then she picked up the knife and without hesitating she began to carve into his flesh, digging the bullet out with only a little bit of prodding. It fell to the floor with a clang, and she instantly placed her cloth against the wound, the bleeding getting heavier. "Get me the sewing kit in my bedroom," She ordered the goon, applying pressure to the wound while she waited for him to come back.

The goon nodded and rushed off to her room to try and find the kit. Five minutes later, he came back and gave her the kit before resuming what he was doing. "Haha...you're really good y'know? Sewing I mean...you're like a grandma." He said insultingly to her, just to tease her to say she was old. He didn't care if she screwed up on sewing him up, as long as he could walk and not die.

"Oh really?" She asked as she set the kit down by her feet. Elisa smirked as she lifted her head up and retracted a hand, punching him really hard in his leg right above where the wound was. "Does that feel like I'm a grandma?" She asked teasingly, smiling at him in a mockingly sweet way. She grabbed the needle, threaded it with some black thread and instantly began to sew him up, dipping the needle in and out of his flesh without problem. She sewed up his wound, leaning forward to cut the thread with her teeth. She tied him off and then began to put her stuff away. "Here, clean it yourself." She snarled at him as she threw a cloth at him.

Nathan cried out in pain upon feeling the punch but it soon turned into a laughter. " I guess not, grannies are stronger haha." When she was finished, he got up slowly and made way for the bathroom. When inside, he put the tub on the warm water and began to soak the wound to begin to clean it. "Damn this smirks...ow ow..."

Elisa smiled softly as she heard him in the bathroom, shrugging her shoulders as she went back to counting the cash. They had so much this time. It was a big success, and it was all thanks to her great idea. She was sure that Nathan would only see it as him getting hurt and would probably try to punish her for it, but she was stronger than that. She knew the rules of their mob. She leaned back as she rifled through a stack of bills, counting it over and over again. Money was her thing. She loved money.

Nathan soon came out of the bathroom and limped over to the couch. He dropped himself beside Elise and sighed. "Job well done Elise. Good work, aside from not being around the block like I ordered that goon to be." The goon began to sweat and kind of sunk away but Nathan laughed. "Its alright, at least I'm here."

Elisa smirked as she rested her feet on the table, kicking her heels off. She looked up at Nathan and nodded her head towards the cash that was neatly stacked on the table. "We have about five hundred thousand here, not bad if I can say so myself." She smirked as she sent her hands through her hair. Then she rose from the couch and started to head towards the bathroom. "I need to shower and get out of this stupid costume. Can I trust you to split the cash up?" She paused, looking at Nathan, then she shook her head. "Of course not, but it looks like I'm going to have to." She snarled and shrugged as she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

She slipped unbuttoned the button up shirt and discarded it on the floor, unclasping her bra and doing the same thing. She unzipped the pencil skirt and tossed it right in the trash, never intending on wearing that stupid thing again. She turned the shower on and stepped inside, allowing the hot water to roll down her milky skin, warming her body.

"Sure...shouldn't be too hard...five hundred grand, there's five of us, easy." He began to sort through the cash and within moments, he had already made two stacks of cash for the two goons who stayed to secure the car. The third one was for the goon who went inside the bank with them. Then the next one came. Elise's. Nathan shrugged and added onto her pile with half of his. "I don't really need one hundred grand...fifty K is good for me." He was now done as he laid back and waited for Elise to come out.

The shower was so nice. She got to cleanse having to stitch Nathan up again off of her body and she could relax for a minute. She was always tense after a job even when they made off with a bunch of cash. When she stepped out, she was clean. She changed into a black bra and a low riding black skirt, her signature look. She came out of the bathroom and looked towards the table in the center of the living room. "Which one's mine?" She asked with a lifted eyebrow towards Nathan. She figured he'd be an ass and stiff her on money.

Nathan grabbed the smallest and largest stack of cash and stood up. He limped over to her slightly and held out the smallest one to her. "This one." He waited a bit before he would continue. "Is mine. This one is yours." He held out the larger stack and gave it to her. "I gave you half of mine, it was your idea you should get more of the cut."

When he first held out the smaller wad of cash, she was winding up - getting ready to blow him away. Then he surprised her by handing her the largest wad. With a smile on her face she took the large stack and fanned through it with her careful fingers. "Hmph, damn right." She answered as she walked away from him to put the cash in her room. That was strange. She didn't know Nathan to be nice like that. She would have been happy with taking an even amount with the rest of them, but having fifty thousand more, that was even better. She sat down on her bed in her room, placing the money on her dresser. Hm...maybe Nathan wasn't such an ass.

Back
Top Bottom