Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Student's Dilemma (Fox and Graceful)

UrbanFox

Planetoid
The lecture room was always desolate and deserted when Steven walked though the door, but Steven liked the peace and quiet that comes with being alone. He doesn't look like the type that buries his face into books, With his toned face and body, his chest muscles don't rip his chest, there is naught but a soft curve of muscle underneath his shirt.

One by one the other students started to file into the Lecture Hall, filling up the empty seats, A few members muttered a greeting to Steven, Who beamed back a smile and a pleasant 'Hey' before burying his nose back into his book.

The entire class died down as the distant clicking of heels where heard echoing throughout the corridor.

"Morning, class." Elizabeth greeted them, placing the folder down on her desk. She could feel their eyes glued to her as she removed her coat and draped it over the back of her chair. Elizabeth Roberts rarely had trouble catching a man's attention, automatically their heads would turn her way and their eyes would stay glued to her form. She was use to it. But for one young man, Steven. Every time she would come into the class, she'd see him with his nose in a book. And it was his attention she wanted most.

Miss Roberts had tried everything she could think of to catch his attention without being too obvious. She called on him frequently to read out loud or answer a question, when checking the students progress, she'd lean over his desk, knowing he'd have a good view of her full breasts, but pretending not to notice how her blouse fell open. But nothing seemed to work.

But then her luck changed.. one of the students in her class had been caught cheating. When questioned about it another name came up. Steven's. If the other student is to be believed, Steven had agreed to let the other student cheat off his paper for money. This gave Elizabeth an idea.

"Steven, put your book away, and wait for me in the hallway." Her voice not as friendly and warm as usual, she sounded displeased with him.

The clicking of Mrs Robert's heels where little more than an echo in Steven's mind as it soared over a white Transylvania, the snow glowing a viscous red in the pale moon as a raging forest fire burned the trees and brought them crashing down, Kar, a grey wolf was trapped in the fire howling for his friend, Larka to run away...

His name rang in his hears as his head shot up, Looking Mrs. Roberts directly in the eye. He was no longer in the fires of Kar's turmoil, But in the student lecture room as a wave of heads turned and fixed on his very position. Thousands of glowing eyes stared at him, watching his every move. He smiled nervously and closed his book, Two glowing Amber eyes stared at him from the cover, The title of the book 'The Sight' taunted him also, Adding their Orange gaze to the sea of grey glassy eyes. He gave a soft nod to the purple haired girl sitting next to him and then one to the teacher, Before quickly departing from the Lecture hall.

By the time he got outside of the hall Steven's heart was racing, His palms felt like they were sweating rivers, he wiped them down on the side of his jeans and sunk to the floor. "This has to be something to do with Megan copying my paper." he muttered, reaching back into his carry case and Pulling out his book, Reading How Kar, Despite his best efforts, was caught in the fire.

Elizabeth turned her attention back to the class, deliberately giving Steven time alone to worry about his fate. Ten minutes later she was out in the hall, standing in front of Steven, looking down at the young man who was sitting on the floor reading again.

Miss Roberts cleared her throat in an attempt to get his attention. She was holding both his paper and Megan's. "Mind explaining this to me, Steven?" She motioned to him to stand up and held out the papers to him. "I am very disappointed with you, Steven. Why did you do it? Megan told me she paid you to let her copy your paper."

Steven stood up and addressed Mrs. Roberts, taking the papers in each hand, they where nearly identical, it was a miracle Megan managed to change the names at the top of the paper, Steven sighed and shrugged, looking Mrs Roberts in the eyes. "I guess I needed the money, you know hoe expensive collage can be." Steven said, giving a smile. "So what's gonna happen? will I be kicked off the course?" Steven asked as he fumbled his fingers in his coat pockets. moving his eyes to the ground again..

"Don't you think that's what should happen?" she asked, not waiting for an answer. The young man's smile touched her before he lowered his gaze again and started fidgeting. When she spoke again, her voice softened. "I know how expensive college is."

Elizabeth took his face in her hands, "Steven, look at me. Right now we're the only ones who know about this. And if you meet me after your classes, to discuss this further, no one else will have to know. Understand?"

Mrs Elizabeth Roberts, looked into her students eyes. She had never done this before, blackmail a student to be with her. But nothing else she had tried had caught his attention, and with her husband being gone so often..

Steven felt like sinking back to the floor as her stern voice washed over him, crashing into him like a flash flood into a beaver damn, But the following soft tone in her voice made him look back up with surprise glinting in his green eyes. 'I know how expensive college is.' The hopeful words rang in his ears like church bells.

He was even more surprised to have his head grasped softly by her hands. He nodded, muttering "Yes, yes, yes." under his breath, This degree meant everything to him. "I understand." He said finally, looking at her directly in the eyes.

"I'll do anything." Steven said firmly "I'll re-write the paper, by tomorrow if you want." He stated, panic and disbelief filling his voice. "Thank you so much Miss Roberts."

How she wished Steven would look her directly in the eyes like that more often. He had no idea the effect he can have on a women, with those gorgeous green eyes and that smile. His nose always buried in a book when he wasn't working on an assignment. Elizabeth wondered if he even had a girlfriend. He was probably too shy to even ask a girl out.

"Your welcome, Steven." She reluctantly let go of his face, they were standing in the hall, and her touching him like that could be viewed as inappropriate. "There's no need for you to do it over, just promise me you won't do this again. And I think I can help you, so you won't have to worry about money anymore. Now go back to your seat."

Elizabeth could think of plenty of work to give him, all the jobs would be at her house of course. He'd said he would do anything, and seemed to like it when she had held his face in her hands. He had looked surprised, but not uncomfortable. She was relieved, maybe all he needed was a little encouragement from her.. or more likely a lot of encouragement from her.

Back
Top Bottom