Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evening Alone Together (closed, FxF)

scribe_m

Banned
Banished
Angela called Isabella and Natalie her two cohorts in the Redhead Club. Well, okay, Isabella had brown hair, but henna would fix that sometime. Anyway, Angela wasn't too thrilled with life herself. William had called her to ask her if it was alright for him to start dating another woman. At first, Angela was a little upset. She then started realizing that her feelings were less of loss than rivalry. They had been friends, but that's all they were. They had many interests in common, but it seemed that her closest male friend did not arouse her. Wasn't she supposed to be so by him? She only wished... hmm, what *was* there to do that night?

She received Natalie's call. She could feel the hurt and pain through the phone. She felt more for Natalie's loss than her own, if a loss she indeed had. Angela being Angela, it wasn't too hard to find several ice creams in her freezer, and bottles of liquor on her shelves.

She knocked on Natalie's door. She wasn't sure what to expect, and wasn't sure of what role she would play tonight. She knew sympathy lead to intimacy, and intimacy lead to other things. She pushed the idea out of her head as Natalie opened the door.

Natalie finished putting the groceries away, well more or less tossing them in the fridge and calling it good. Just as she closed the fridge door she heard the knock. She opened the front door and flung herself into Angela's arms. Hugging her tightly as the tears started to come back. She pulled away and sniffled."Sorry." She smiled and stepped aside for Angela could come in."I was doing so good to." She whined and took one of the bottles of liquor from Angela. She poped it open and took a long swig. "This is going to be a great night." She commented sacastically but it was going to be rather interesting. She shook off the tears a bit and walked intot he kitchen."What sort of ice cream did you bring?" She asked cheerfully and located 2 shot glasses. Pouring a drink for the two of them. She downed her shot quickly then looked at Angela."Im sorry...." She giggled a bit and looked down."Im just so......" There were no words that seemed to sum up all of what she was feeling."Bleh...Yeah thats excatly how I feel."

Angela honestly felt surprised at how Natalie flung herself into her arms. Surprise turned to sympathy, as Angela tried to calm her friend down. Angela held Natalie as well, one hand wrapped around her body, the other gently streaming down Natalie's hair. "There, there..." Angela softly whispered, the taller redhead holding her friend. "It'll be all right, okay?" Angela improvised the cuff of her white crisp shirt to blot away Natalie's tears.

Angela watched as Natalie opened the bottles and poured the shots. This might take more than ice cream, Angela thought to herself. "Well, I'm not sure what ice cream you like, so I picked a few of my favorites: peanut butter and chocolate, double chocolate, and cookies and cream.
Unfortunately, Natalie's words were not encouranging. Angela proceeded to Plan B. "You know, Natalie, a man's not the only way to taste something delicious, white, and creamy." Angela reached into the bag. "En garde," Angela smiled, tossing Natalie a can of whipped cream. It was soon followed by a torrent of sweet, whipped, goodness.

Back
Top Bottom