Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

Jugger82

Singularity
http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss301/moeith100/owlboy1.jpg
Nathan Stone

On his way to High school, Nathan Stone starts to reflect on his past school years. They were all boring, useless, and left him lonely what with him being left out of most things until seventh grade. Even then, he still considered life boring. Nathan wanted things to be like those cartoons you see on TV and the internet, where things seem real but slowly begin to show a whole new, fantasy-like side to it. Though, it was all just a simple wish that he made every year.

Now Nathan walks on to his first day of the new year of his last year of high school. He's 18 and lives alone, with no job or anything. "Yeah...my life is kinda in the dumps..." He just chuckles at his own joke as he continues to class. When there, he starts to sleep and doesn't notice that the tables were made for two people, and his seat had an empty one next to it, ready to be taken by anyone willing.

http://static.playdo.com/1019/emogirlzclub/tabimages/NekoGirl1.jpg

Penelope walked slowly into her new school. It was her last year of high school, and she had just left her old town. She hadn't seen anyone like her as of yet, and highly doubted if she ever would. Penelope was a neko, you see. With cat ears and a cat tail. She wasn't sure if she would be accepted at this school with things that people looked at as "unnatural". She walked through the halls with her head down, noticing how everyone stared at her as she walked by. She found her way to her first classroom, walking in and raising her eyes for a moment to find the only empty seat next to an attractive boy with piercing blue eyes. She always had loved blue eyes.

She sat down next to him and placed her books on the desk. Her tail flicked nervously and her ears pressed down against her head. She wanted to reach out and talk to somebody, but was clearly much too shy to do so. So instead, she just kept her head down and awaited for the class to start. Everyone here was clearly early by a few minutes, and she would have to endure their stares, waiting for the teacher to call attention to the classroom.

Nathan's gaze turned to see the cat girl walk into the room. His eyes widened, seeing something so rare and unique enter into a classroom that he'd have to take everyday. And his heart was pumping faster and faster as she approached him, his eyes shifted down to look at the empty seat and he was cheering in his mind, something new and exciting finally came into his life. When she sat down, he was uncertain what to say to her but she seemed a bit shy. He sat up and poked her shoulder gently. "Hey...whats with the...ears and tail?"

Penelope's gaze shot to the boy next to her. He was the first person who had asked the question that had been hanging in the air since she set foot on school grounds this morning. She felt her face grow warm with embarrassment before looking away and saying, "I was born this way." She spoke quietly, clearly nervous about answering something like this. "I'm a Neko. Where I come from, everyone is this way." She felt her tail flick a bit more, and her ears press more tightly against her head. She wasn't sure how he would respond to her answer, and to be honest she was quite nervous about such. She had never spoken to a human before, but she knew that they tended not to be very accepting of new things.

"You mean there's more people like you? Cool...How come we've never learned of anything like a Neko village or something?" He sat up and looked at her with a calm look on his face as he spoke to her. "You seem a bit...shy ain'tcha? Don't blame you, everyone's looking at you cause we've never seen anything like this before...you're a one of a kind around these parts girlie...might I get your name classmate?

Penelope wasn't quite sure how to respond to this, so she shuffled through different thoughts in her mind. She saw the look on his face, and he really did seem polite and sincere about making her feel more comfortable. Her tail seemed to calm down a bit and her ears perked up slightly. "I'm not sure why, we've heard plenty about you, after all." She chuckled slightly. "I've always been shy. I'm not quite sure what to do about all these people staring at me. I guess I can't really stop it, after all. I'm Penelope. And your name is...?" She looked at him questioningly, her ears perking in his direction, awaiting a response.

Nathan smiled hearing her. When she asked for his question, he spoke to her as if she were an everyday person. "Nathan Stone, pleasure you meet ya Penelope. So...how come I've never seen you around the school before? I've went here since 9th grade, you must've just transfered or somethin, yeah?"

The way Nathan spoke to her made her feel slightly more comfortable in this obviously uncomfortable setting. She allowed her ears to perk up a bit more, showing herself relaxing. "Yes, I just transferred. This is my first day," she said quietly. At that moment, the teacher waltzed into the classroom, calling attention. His eyes scanned the classroom, obviously assessing the situation at hand. But his eyes lingered on Penelope. He gave her one of the strangest, most insulting looks Penelope had received yet. Her ears pressed back against her head in anger, and her tail began thumping against the leg of her chair. She made a quiet growling noise in her throat, holding back the urge to hiss at the man.

"Woah there Penelope...don't snarl or anything at the teacher, I think thats a threat if its a cat...you can get suspended for it, just...don't think about it alright?" Nathan whispered to Penelope, seeing the teacher's reaction to her and how she was taking it. Sure, that was uncalled for on the teacher's part but he had hoped Penelope was mature enough to just let it slide.

Penelope took in a ragged breath, forcing her rage inside of her. Nathan was right, she needed to calm herself down. "I haven't seen anyone look at me witch such poison in their face before," Penelope whispered to Nathan. It was clear that she was upset, but she stopped her tail from thumping and perked her ears up again slightly. "Sorry, that must have scared you a bit," she whispered, blushing slightly.

"Yes I was morridly terrified." He joked and nudged her to show he was playing. Though, he shrugged a bit. "I guess this teacher isn't much of a cat person or something. Just...try and stay on his good side and don't do things cats do...like licking your paws, or eating fish in public, or licking below your waist..." He trailed off on that to see what she'd say to that.

Penelope looked at him, horrified for a second, hoping she hadn't truly scared him. She felt relieved upon discovering that he was simply joking with her. She chuckled lightly. "I'm part human, too, you know. As much as I wish I was, I'm not that flexible. And I don't have paws, silly." At that, she raised her hands to show him. Although her nails were sharp and pointed as a cat's were. She raised one of her hands and lightly scratched behind her furry ear.

"Does that stereotype actually...well, is it true? Like cats love to be scratched behind the ear?" He said as he reached over and began to scratch behind her ear also. He was fascinated with the being next to him, someone completely different from all the others, yet beautiful at the same time.

Penelope was shocked at this sudden advance, and almost instinctively pulled away, but when his hand reached her ear, she couldn't help but push into his touch. She rubbed against his hand slightly, purring lightly. She grew redder at this, embarrassed at the fact that he had found one of her soft spots. "Yes, it's true," she said softly. "We like to be scratched under the chin, too," she joked lightly between purrs.

"Really now?" He said as he moved his hand over to her chin where he gently scratched it with the tip of his index finger. He was amused with her reactions and how red she was becoming. "Haha...you're cuter than any cat I could ever find, thats for sure."

She stretched her neck out to meet his finger, enjoying the attention. She had an urge to look around at the class, who were probably confused and fascinated at her being. But she was simply enjoying this attention too much to really bother. She purred a bit louder, she just couldn't help herself. She giggled a bit girlishly at his compliment, becoming immersed in the scratching under her chin. But then the bell rang, bringing her out of her trance. She stood up quickly, gathering her books. She knew that between classes was a 15 minute break. "What do you usually do during your breaks, Nathan?" she asked quietly. She didn't want to seem too interested in him, but he was the only person who was being nice to her.

Nathan shrugged. "I'm a boring person, I just head to class and sleep until the bell rings. Even when you walked in, I was asleep right? Yeah." He stood up and stretched before walking with her out of the class. "Man...I'm so tired right now, I just wanna go home."

Penelope followed Nathan out of the room, her tail trailing behind her. She kept her eyes either on him, or on the floor, attempting to avoid the gazes of all the people she passed. "I want to go home, too," she confided. "But for a different reason than you." It was clear that she was already growing tired of the whispers she heard as she walked down the hallway with him. "Would you like to step outside with me? I rather enjoy sitting in the grass." That was Penelope for you. She loved simple pleasures.

Nathan shrugged. "Sure, why not...though the grass is a bit damp. Here, cmon we'll just use this." Without telling her what 'this' was, he led her out of the school and to the frontside area of it. He walked her over to a grassy patch and laid his coat out for them to lay on. He laid on one side, and let the other side open for Penelope to lay on. "Don't worry, its fine."

Penelope followed Nathan outside and sat next to him on his coat. Her tail seemed to gravitate toward him, wrapping around his ankle. She giggled quietly. "Sorry," she said quietly. "Sometimes it has a mind of it's own." She carefully unwrapped her tail from his leg and turned to face him. "So how long have you lived here?"

"No worries...it actually seemed relaxing for some reason haha...and not long. I've only moved here about four years ago, just about a fifth of my life is all, not much. What about you? Have you just moved here or were you in another school for a while?"

Penelope averted her gaze to the ground. Her tail curled in around her and her ears lowered in obvious sadness. "I used to live very far away," she said with homesickness riddling her voice. "I miss home, but I needed better education." She felt tears welling in her eyes, but she blinked them away.

Nathan saw her tears that were about to fall and his eyes dropped to the ground, not wanting to have hurt her. "I'm sorry Penelope...I...I didn't know......" He reached over and patted her shoulder, trying to consort her.

Penelope looked up at Nathan and forced a smile. "It's not your fault," she said to him. "I understand that you were just curious. I'm just really homesick. I guess that happens when you move away from the one place that you lived your entire life, right?" She allowed her tail to flick some more, attempting to lift his and her spirits a bit.

"Yeah...I guess so haha..." He smiled at her before noticing something. He jumped out and seemed to panic. "AAAhhh! We still have classes! We're so late!"

Back
Top Bottom