Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Enemies; a Renewed Friendship.

Perhaps it was beyond her to realize it, or perhaps she would realize what he meant, but as he entered her, he groaned out the words, "I don't give a fuck about social status... I only asked for a friend..."

His thumbs were slowly tweaking her nipples, rolling them in slow circles as he started off slow, only pushing a few inches into her at a time, almost as a tease. He said nothing when she asked him if it was alright, but instead responded by taking as much of her sexy breasts into his hands as possible and groping them firmly as he gave her a harder thrust.

Leah moaned in tune with Skye, grinding her hips against him. She always enjoyed being on top, it gave her a sense of power. Which she always liked, in any situation. But sometimes she liked being taken, too. But that could wait for later. "Then you'll have one," she moaned as she felt him enter her more. When he was all the way in, she bent over and nibbled on his earlobe.

She couldn't bear it any longer and began to grind against him, starting to pick up her pace.

Is she really so arrogant that she thinks she can just grant me a friendship? he asked himself, curious about her wording specifically... But this was in the back of his mind.

He groaned out as she ground back against him more, leaning his head away from her to give her more access to his neck, if she wanted to bite at it. His hands pushed her back down on the bed some as he drove his shaft all the way into her, leaning in and slowly licking up her jaw...

Leah gasped as she felt him push her on her back, but she just couldn't complain as he drove himself inside of her. She moaned out, louder this time as she began to rock to his rhythm. She pulled his neck down and bit at it, sucking on the sensitive flesh and leaving a lovely little hickey mark. She really hadn't meant to do that, but oh well. Couldn't change it now.

She really dug her nails into his back this time, as her back arched. She knew that she would be relieved soon if he didn't slow himself down. She began to moan louder and louder as she became closer and closer to letting go.

Instead of slowing down, he pinned her down to the bed, using her massive tits to hold her there--massaging them in the process--as his thrusts started to increase in speed. This wasn't necessarily the first time he had sex, but it was the first time having sex with someone with so much knowledge in it, so he was quickly climbing to his own climax. Especially after she started to toy with his neck some more; a definite soft spot of his. He groaned out deeply and gave her one last, hard thrust, burying his whole cock within her before releasing his seed.

Leah felt him get closer, as she felt his manhood pulsating inside of her. This only drove her even more wild. She ground her hips against him even more, letting out a moan as loud as a scream as she released herself with him. She laid underneath him, panting. Then she felt it.

She felt her breasts start to shrink slightly, along with her hips and ass. She gasped, clearly pleased with this. But they still weren't back to their normal size. She looked up at Skye, happy with this turn of events. She rolled him off of her, and laid on her side so to face him. "It worked, Skye! I can't believe it worked!" Then she calmed down slightly, breathing a soft, "Thank-you." It was clear that within this thanks it was more than just thanking him for helping her. She was thanking him for being there for her, even through everything that she had put him through these past years. But the fact that she wasn't back to her normal size yet disappointed her slightly.

She gave him her sexiest pout, and she still felt herself slightly uncomfortable between her legs. It was relieved slightly, but it hadn't completely left yet. "How long before another round, Skye?" she said seductively, running her hand down his side.

He was relaxing into it a little bit when she tossed him off of her, but he knew it was going to happen one way or another. And the thanks he got from it... The sincerity was comforting, and--at least for the moment--it was forcing his inner demon to calm itself.

"Hmm. And you doubted me?" he said with a soft chuckle as he looked her body over a little bit, replying in a gentle tone, "Mm... Probably a little bit. Don't have any auto-recharge here, unfortunately. By the way... I know this might seem insensitive, just a little bit, but why do you want to shrink down? I mean, even this size is really quite sexy... Some girls would kill for the look, or even pay some plastic surgeons thousands for it..."

Leah looked at Skye a bit uncomfortably. "I liked the way my body was before," she said quietly, giving herself a once over. "I was perfectly content that way." She reached behind her and grabbed at her tail, reaching the other hand up to grope at her ears. "What the hell do I do about these, though? I couldn't go to a doctor! I mean, what would they think? Would they even know what to do? I don't even think they've seen this before!"

She looked Skye right in the eye before asking "What do you think I should do?"

He didn't understand, still, especially when he saw how upset she was when her best friend turned out to be hotter than she (thanks to him.) However, he nodded gently, "Gotcha..."

He sat up after her next question, stretching a little bit. Sure, he was a geek, but that didn't mean he didn't have time to keep in shape. His body wasn't...athletic, but it was lean enough to be at least a bit attractive. He turned and smiled to her, "I told you. Give it a few days, I'll find something."

He slid out of the bed and started for the next room, "Gonna grab a bite to eat, want anything?"

Leah grabbed the blanket off of Skye's bed, wrapping it around herself to cover up before standing and following him through the doorway to the next room. "I suppose," she said. "I haven't eaten anything all day. Any money I have is next-door, though. I could send you over there and I could make it my treat? I'm just afraid to go outside like..." she paused, searching her mind for the right word. But couldn't find one for the life of her. "Well, like this," she settled for.

Leah looked at Skye, walking over to him and turning her head so she could lay her cheek against his chest. She sighed. "I really hope you can find something, Skye," she said quietly. "But even if you don't, thank you for trying. You don't know how much I appreciate this. Really."

When she did this, cuddling up to him... She could hear his heart beating rather quickly. He gulped, and despite what had just happened, he was even blushing.

"You're welcome..." was all he could manage as she thanked him. His hand reached up and stroked her hair softly a few times, before he smiled, "Sorry, I misspoke, I meant that I was going out to the kitchen to get something. I'll fix you up a sandwich?"

She looked up at him, trying to smile. But her attempt was clearly pathetic, as all that she could manage was a small smirk. Leah patted his shoulder lightly. "That sounds good. What do you have that classifies as 'able to go on a sandwich'?" At that, she smiled a bit more. She pulled the blanket more tightly around her and walked back to Skye's room, laying herself back down on the bed. She shuffled through a million thoughts and ideas as to why this could be happening, but came up with none.

It was frustrating her. More than anything else ever had. She pulled at the tail and ears, hoping they would somehow detach. A stupid idea, yes. But anything could happen, right? Leah knew this now.

Skye smiled to her, "Well, lunchmeat? Y'know, a little turkey, ham, bacon if you wanted. Other than that, I'd have to go out to get anything.... Sorry, kinda pathetic, I know, but..."

As she laid down on his bed, he looked at her, and couldn't believe it... He was actually feeling sorry for her. His enemy... Right? That was what today was all about, was him getting revenge...

On an old friend.

He smiled through it though, "So, what shall you have?" he asked, trying to cheer her up a little more by pretending to be a waiter, even taking a pose to mimic one.

Leah couldn't help but giggle lightly at Skye's attempt to cheer her up. She even had to admit, it was working a bit. "Turkey sounds good," she said through her giggles. "Unfortunately, though, I don't think I'll be able to tip you today, Sir." She looked at him, a soft smile on her face. Her tail began to twitch a bit, and her ears perked up on her head. She still wasn't used to how they reacted with her own emotions.

Somehow, his smile seemed forced. She had thought to ask him about it, but shoved the idea aside. It wasn't her place to ask and they definitely weren't close enough yet for her to attempt to delve into his secrets. So she ignored it, hoping she could cheer him up as he was doing for her.

He smiled and nodded to her, turning and heading for the kitchen. As soon as he was out of sight, the smile faded away. He slowly ran a hand through his hair as he thought about it more; confused by his own emotions, he didn't know what to do next, aside from making her a sandwich.

"Would you like any cheese or anything on it?" he called out to her, as his mind ran through the various repercussions that could happen, once again, if he told her. But... He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold it back from her forever. An idea popped into his head; perhaps for a later time, though. He still had a few tests to run before he could even hope this one would work.

Leah sighed as he left, flopping herself back on the bed and allowing her head to hit his pillows. "Cheese would be good. Mustard, if you have it~!" Leah called back to him. She licked her lips, realizing how dry her mouth was. It felt like cotton. "Oh, and do you have anything to drink?" she asked. She felt a bit needy, but, it was him that offered. So why not take advantage of the situation?

She rolled onto her side, toying with the edges of the sheets and blankets. She could smell the cologne that had rubbed off onto his bedding. When he returned with the sandwiches, she felt the need to ask him. "What cologne is that? Adidas? Black Suede, perhaps?" She smirked up at him.

Skye tossed the cheese and mustard on the sandwich, and cut it in half, before grabbing some chips and scattering just a few about the plate. He made another plate for himself, with a little ham and turkey, before grabbing a couple sodas and balancing the plates on top as he moved back to the bedroom.

"Mountain Dew alright with you?" he asked as he bowed down a little, holding out her plate and soda.

And as she asked, he chuckled softly, "Um... I didn't pay much attention to the label, but I think it was Adidas?"

Leah popped open the can of Mountain Dew, smirking at him. "You're lucky I'm not on a diet, you know," she said. "This would make your life a lot more difficult." She took a gulp of the drink and a bite of the sandwich. "You don't pay attention to labels when you buy things?" She couldn't help but giggle at this. With her and her "friends", this was completely unheard of. Whenever they bought anything, whether it be cologne or clothing or anything else, labels were important. They always knew what it was and where they bought it.

"Whatever it is," she said softly, "it smells ridiculously good." A twinge of guilt hit her at this point. She realized how much she had missed out on with him. She realized more than this, though. It wasn't worth the popularity for friends that really didn't help her. Didn't really care. People that even she really didn't care much about. It wasn't worth giving up such a golden friend, for people who weren't golden at all. She was ridiculously stupid for doing this. A couple tears fell from her eyes, but she wiped them away quickly, regaining her composure as she took another small bite of her sandwich.

He noticed her tears, and once again was conflicted... One side of his mind felt accomplished. She had finally known the feeling, even if it was just a little of what he had felt all those years. But there was always the other side, feeling guilty. So his hand gently rubbed her back as he saw her cry.

"...Why me?" he asked her after finishing off one half of his sandwich. He just held the other in his hand, thinking aloud, "I mean, why would you come to me after all these years, when you have such a serious problem?"

He didn't want to look at her as he asked this. There was something afraid to look her in the eyes and ask her this, because he felt almost like the whole thing was something of a lie.

Leah looked up at him, having wiped her eyes dry with the back of her hand. She took another drink of soda before answering him. "In all honesty, at first it was just because you were the person most capable to fix it." She resolved that she wouldn't lie to him. "But then I realized how stupid I've been all these years. The fact that you're being so kind to me confounds me. Truly, it does. I have no idea why you would be so nice to me after everything I've put you through. But I was stupid. I gave up something great for popularity and friends who aren't really friends." She took a deep breath, feeling a lump rise in her throat again. She regained her composure for what seemed like the twentieth time today before continuing.

"I don't trust any of them, you know," she confided. "None of them are worth being trusted. I'm not even worth being trusted. Not to you, anyway. But I won't lie to you. I won't hurt you. Not anymore." She looked him dead in the eye as she said this. Leah wanted him to know that she truly meant it, that she was completely serious about everything that she was saying to him.

He blinked, blushing once more (but ineffectively trying to hide it behind his soda can) as she said this to him. No, he couldn't hide it any longer. But, he was clever enough to try to hide what he was actually saying as he looked her in the eyes.

"Mm... Well... That..." He cleared his throat, hoping that it would help him to stop stumbling over his own tongue, before he said, "Thank you." he finally managed, smiling... And for once, she could tell that it wasn't a false smile, "That really... Means a lot to me. I miss having you as a friend..."

He set the drink aside, before looking over to her. He put on his best joking tone, as he asked, "I have an interesting question for you: what if I had somehow been the one to do this to you? I mean, there's no way that I could, but still. I guess what I'm really asking is, if there's some way someone's behind it, and it's someone you know, would there be any way for you to forgive them?"

Leah thought long and hard about his question. She wasn't quite sure what to say, it had caught her off-guard. By the time she had come up with a decent answer, she had already finished what was on her plate and was halfway through her drink. "Well," she started, trying to gather her words in a suitable sentence that would hopefully make sense. "I'm not quite sure," she said truthfully. She knew that if she tried to answer this, it wouldn't be a short answer.

"I just don't know. I mean, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want to screw things up for me. Hell, I've screwed up things for a lot of people. So why not wreak havoc on my life? But who could possibly do this? As you said, there's no way that even you could have done it. And you could do almost anything! I remember your contraptions and programs that you devised when we were still close. They fascinated me, to be honest with you. I don't know if I'd be able to forgive them. But if they would fix it for me, then I suppose that I would be understanding." She took a breath after her little speech, trying to gather her thoughts again.

"Gotcha," he said with a small chuckle, though if she was listening well enough, she could hear the emptiness of the laugh. He was, however, fairly happy that she paid attention to some of the smaller contraptions when they were younger.

He looked over to her and grinned, "Y'know, I'm glad that we're able to hang out like this. It's been forever since we just crashed at either place and just hung out. 'Course, last time we did, we probably would have blushed at the thought of sitting next to each other completely naked."

He set the plate and soda can on the nightstand; the sun was starting to set at this point..

Leah couldn't help but notice how false his laugh was. She was about to ask him about it when he started reminiscing about the past. About their friendship as children. She thought back to that time, too, and completely forgot about what she was planning to ask him. Leah looked up at him, chuckling a bit. "Well, of course we would have. We were just kids!" she said light-heartedly. But then she looked at him with a different facial expression. But one that still involved being naked.

She sat up, leaning over to him and planting a small kiss on his shoulder. Leah ran her hand down the side of his face, his neck, his collar-bone, his chest and stomach. She leaned forward a bit more, planting another kiss on his collar-bone and another on the hollow of his throat. Her tail flicked and she felt her furry ears brush his face slightly. She pulled back at this, apologizing. "I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I can't control what they do."

He leaned his head away, glad that he could divert her attention before she got too suspicious. He gave her access to his neck as much as she wanted, the attention starting to easily arouse him. His hands naturally went to her back, softly dragging his nails up and down her back. Her fur tickled him a little and he laughed, before saying, "It's fine, don't worry... Kinda cute in a strange way," he admitted with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom