Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitter Story (Straven&Jocelyn)

Jenson watched Jude kiss the girl goodnight and let out a small sigh of happiness the sight he had just seen brought a huge smile to his face, His only thought was how could Jude bring so much joy in only one day.

"Don't be sorry you only did what a mother should do" He said as Jude past him running a hand over the side of her face he closed Aly's door to slowly so as not to wake her "Now princess Jude i think we should make for your castle and have another drink" Jenson said as he stood behind her with his arm wrapped around her waist.

Jude smiled at him and nodded. "I agree. Let's go back to the castle." She giggled softly before starting on her way down the stairs and to the make-shift castle. Quickly, she slid into the spot she'd occupied. With nimble fingers, the young woman untied her robe, parting it for him to get a good view of the lingerie that she was wearing for him.

Jenson followed this enchanting young woman back into the castle and stood looking at the wonderful site of her laying comfortably, robe undone and showing the enticing lingerie "You are a wonder to behold" he said almost in a whisper as he took his sit next to her.

Reaching round Jude he pulled her close placing his other hand on her thigh "You have been shocking me me all day" Jenson said as he closed his lips on hers. "How do you feel being here my princess?"

Jude smiled as the man pulled her close. "I'm shocking you all day?" She asked him, leaning close and accepting the kiss. With a wide smile against his, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I like being here. King." She said, pressing her body to his. The robe slid down from her body slightly, down her arm.

Jenson ran his finger over Jude's exposed shoulder "You have shocked me because i never knew someone like you could be real, i would pinch myself but i'm worried i may wake up" He said with and smile, pulling Jude's leg over his lap so that she was astride him Jenson kissed her parting her lips with his tongue and ran a hand through her hair before sliding it down her back and softly grabbing Jude's ass.

After the kiss Jenson looks into her eye's "Do you love me yet?" asked Jenson jokingly but only a little. He could smell Jude's beautiful scent enticing him making him want her more and more, He wished this young woman could be his and only his, he wanted more then he feared she could or would give to him.

Jude smiled as she was pulled up to straddle him, her arms dropping from around his shoulders. She kissed him back, her mouth opening for him and her tongue moving against his for a minute.

She sighed as she sat back up and pulled the robe the rest of the way off of her body. She sighed as she let it slip to the floor. "I might be almost to that point." She went with him, laughing softly. "Do you love me, yet?" She asked with a playful smile.

Jenson admired her as she sighed and let the robe fall from her "Tell me that your mine forever and yeah i will be in love with you" He said completely serious as his hand clasped her waist. He gripped her firmly as he kiss the top of her breast "Your what i want and i want every bit of you" his other hand now running the length of her thigh feeling her soft tender skin.

As he was lost in the feel of Jude's body on his Jenson wished she was his wife more and more.

Jude sighed at the feeling of his hands grasping her waist, and his lips moving over her breast. "I'm yours for now." She said, running her fingers through his hair. "You can have all of me." She told him, pressing her lower body against his. "I want you." She whispered into his ear. "I want to feel you cum inside of. I want to have you inside of me while I talk to your wife in the morning." She whispered to the sexy British man as she moved her hips against his slightly.

Back
Top Bottom