Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitter Story (Straven&Jocelyn)

Jude Tierney pushed her long red hair out of her face and sighed. A whole summer of babysitting. That wasn't going to be a whole lot of fun, but at least she would be away from home. She was even staying at the house the whole time. That was going to be a plus, because eventually the little girl would go to sleep.

Being ten years older than her charge would probably be problematic, but her mother had assured her that Alysia was a good girl. She wasn't supposed to have a whole lot of trouble with the seven year old, which would be good. Jude had never seen the family, though her mother had known Sarah for quite a while. Jude just recently moved back in with her mother, after spending four years with her father. So no one that her mother knew really knew anything about Jude.

Jude was a beautiful seventeen year old. She had waist length ruby red hair, crystal clear blue eyes, and a body to die for. She was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a white tank top, her shoes simple white sneakers, though she had heels in her bag.

After climbing out of her mother's car, she waved goodbye to the woman and slung her bag over her shoulder. Then, walked to the door, knocking.

Jenson sat rubbing his throbbing head in his home office wondering how on god's green earth was he going to manage to correct the idiotic mistake the contracts department had created. "Oh for hells sake can someone answer the door" as soon as he said it he knew he was asking a question to a empty house.

Stand up from his chair of dispair he makes his way to the front door glancing in a mirror he noticed he was looking a bit of a mess, for a man who always prided himself showing the world he is clean tidy and disciplined he was not showing that today!

Reaching for the handle of the front door he could not think of anyone that would be calling today "it must be sarah probably forgot her purse or something again" feeling as he did and without thinking Jenson opened the door and started to walk away towards the kitchen.

Take it you forgot something again? You know i am going to put a bloody check list on that door for you!

Jude watched as the man opened the door and walked away. She raised an eyebrow, wondering if she should follow after him. "Excuse me?" She asked, calling out slightly since he was walking away. "I hope I'm at the right house.. You are... Jenson?" She asked to clarify as she stepped into the house slowly. For some reason she thought that Sarah would have answered the door.

She didn't take a step away from the door, but did stand inside of the house, playing with the strap of her bag. She really had no clue what to do.

The man, the quick view she'd hard, was attractive, and the sight of his butt was an even better view. She was hoping that this was the man so that she could see him every day. Of course, if he wasn't then she might have a chance for some fun with him...

As soon as Jenson heard the soft voice behind him he knew what he had forgotten, The sound of Sarah's word shot into Jenson's mind "The new babysitter is coming today i'm going to take the little one out shopping so she can move in and get used to the house without to much going on, Oh and honey don't forget"

Jenson stopped dead quickly turned on his heels, He loved of slippy the floor was especially when only in your socks, as he looked towards where the voice had came and was taken back by what he saw, There standing just inside the front door was the most strikingly beautiful girl he had seen.

Rubbing his hand over his head trying to straighten his short light brown hair knowing that it was probably sticking up while also trying to tidy up his trousers and shirt, he walks back towards the door.

Thinking you must look like a fool Jenson holds out his hand "I'm guessing you must be Jude"

Jude watched the man turn around and she could tell that he was a bit surprised by what he saw. She wondered if her mother made her sound like some fourteen year old with braces and frizzy hair. Clearly, he hadn't been expecting to see someone that looked like her.

She took the man's hand and nodded, giving it a firm shake. "That would be me." She said, smiling sweetly. "I am sorry if I surprised you. My mother just picks odd times to do anything. We should have called." By then her mother was long gone, probably relieved to have the girl out of her hair.

Feeling slightly awkward, the girl pushed her hair behind her ear and looked around. "So, will I be staying in the doorway?" She joked, as a hint for him to show her around if he wanted to.

Forcing his mind back into it natural state Jenson stops staring at Jude, softens his face and begins to smile his cheeky smile. "No need to say sorry, i am having one of my old aged forgetful days, Let me take your bag for you."

Jenson took the bag and lifting it up onto his well toned shoulders, "Ok then lets get you out of the doorway as i have slept there and lets just say it isn't that great whatever the dog tells you" Jenson once again moves away from the door towards the staircase.

"Your room is just up the stairs turn left and and is the middle one on the right, Go get yourself relaxed and when your ready i will show you the rest of the house" He walks off again towards the kitchen.

Jude handed over her bag and laughed at his words. "You have dogs?" She asked curiously. Then, "What did you do that was so bad you couldn't even sleep on the couch?" Before following him toward the staircase. There, she took her bag back and put it over her shoulder.

"I won't be long." She promised, hopping onto the first step, and then nearly bouncing up the rest. She thought the guy was funny, and cute, and his accent was so hot. She smiled to herself, trying to remind herself that he was married, but managing to convince herself that it really didn't matter to her. She could have some fun with a married man.

Once in her room, which was simple but nice, she stripped down her pants and changed into a pair of very short shorts, and a pair of sandals, before tying her hair behind her head and then putting her clothes away. With that done, she made her way back down the stairs, still bouncing, but this time more purposefully.

She took the path she'd seen him taking and called out "Okay." She said. "I'm all ready to see the house."

Jenson smiled back at Jude. "Yeah i have 2 dogs and as for sleeping in the doorway that happened because i forgot how to use my legs after a night out with a bottle of rum and an old mate from back home." At the memory of that night the pain of the day after jumped into his mind which really wasn't a good one.

Seeing Jude bounce up the stairs made Jenson wonder what was hidden under her figure fitted clothing, No you shouldn't wonder your a happily married man, At that Jenson made his way into the kitchen to feed Alfie, Just as he turned round with the food for Alfie Jude came bouncing in and without thinking his eyes looked all over her wonderful body.

"Right a tour it is." Jenson said forcing his eyes back up to meet Jude's. "But first would you like a drink we have all sorts but seeing as it is still day time alcohol is off the list. So tell me a bit about yourself Jude."

Jude laughed at Jenson's words and shook her head. "I can't drink alcohol, anyway. I'm underage." She told him as she slid into a chair. "I wouldn't mind a Sprite, though." She flashed him a slow smile, wondering just how in love with his wife he was. If he wasn't very in love with her then she would be able to get him relatively easily. Seventeen, sexy, she could usually get whatever she wanted.

"What would you like to know?" She asked him, pushing her hair around slowly. "I'm seventeen, and until recently I lived with my dad, because my mother and I don't get along well." She told him. "What about you?" Then, she looked around.

"What kind of dogs do you have?" She asked curiously.

"Ah yes giving you alcohol would not be a good idea" Jenson said as he enjoyed Jude's pretty smile and reached into fridge to grab them both a sprite. Jenson loved his wife but knew he hadn't been in love with her for so long he had forgot what it felt like, But this did not change the situation he is a married man, a family man he knew only one thing in this world that being he loved and adored his little lady Alysia.

Bring himself back out of his mind and back to his new employee, "Yes yes employee thats the best way to think of this girl" Jenson thought "but your still imagining her naked chap" followed right after the last thought. Jenson sat opposite to Jude and slides her sprite across towards her! "Well tell me what hobbies or interests you enjoy, do you have a boyfriend? and do you plan on inviting me to any teenage drunken parties" Jenson finished off with a smile and a small laugh hoping that didn't sound like a dirty old bastard hitting on a teenage girl when he just wanted to help her relax.

"ALFIE" Jenson shouts, with that the heavy thuds of a well exercised blonde haired German Shepard came running at full speed in from the garden and slides to a stop before handing Jenson his paw, "Go say hello to Jude" Jenson said giving the dog a quick head fuss. "This is Alfie, he loves Aly more then me, Sarah has one of those bloody stupid handbag dogs, bloody thing keeps trying to eat my finger"

"Let me show you the garden i love the place great place to hide from my wife, me and Aly hide there at least 3 times a week" Jenson could smell the young girl's scent as he got out of his chair, he knew she hadn't got any perfume on so she must smell this good all the time, "Wow" Jenson let slip out without knowing.

Jude laughed and shook her head as she watched the man. He was such a good looking man. She really wondered how hard it would be to get him. She liked children, so if she was with the man she could spend more time with the girl, that wouldn't bother her at all. And spending time in his bed was a definite perk. Maybe he would consider the same things.

"I like to read. No boyfriend, still too new around this area. And I am not even invited to any teenage drinking parties, so I can't invite you, but maybe we can make some drinking parties of our own." She suggested, leaning forward and winking at him.

She watched the dog come in and smiled even wider, holding her hand out for the animal to sniff. She then ran both hands over his head and ear, kissing the top of his head. "He's a cutie." She said. "My mom has one of those. It's a chihuahua." She said with a laugh and a shake of her head.

When he stood up, she did as well. She smiled at him and pushed her hair back. She was confused by his almost sigh. "Wow what?" She asked curiously.

As Jenson guided Jude out to the back garden he could not stop wondering what it would be like to hold Jude close feeling her soft silky skin next to his, I wonder if she likes kids Jenson thought to his self. "I enjoy reading, that is when i get a chance. As for your idea for drinking parties in up for that just got to get rid of the wife" Jenson gave Jude a quick and cheeky wink.

Jenson showed Jude out on to the decking, The garden had a large pool over to the right with some changing rooms, a grass area to the left with a swing and stretching back and long the bottom of the garden are trees. "The wow was just me smelling something very beautiful"
Jenson smiled and without thinking checked out Jude's perfect legs "Feel free to use the pool anytime you wish and if you don't like walking through the house in your swimming gear there is a small changing room" He looked over at Jude "So what do you plan on doing after the summer"

As they looked over the garden he didn't know why but the talk he had with his wife a few months came to mind "I told you Jen i have no interest in having any more children so no we can't have a discussion about it" At that he seemed to stare off into the distance

Jude laughed and found herself sliding to sit on the ground so that she could look at the pool. "How often do you think we can get rid of the wife?" She asked him, grinning at his wink. She liked the idea that he seemed so willing to do something without his wife. She realized that it would be a whole lot easier to get him in her bed, but she wouldn't mind doing it if his wife was in the house. That would be exciting.

"I don't mind walking around in my suit." She said casually. "I don't even mind walking around naked, but don't worry, I'll only do it when I'm alone." She assured him, though she gave him a suggestive and flirty smile.

"I really don't have plans after the summer. I got accepted to some colleges, but I haven't decided yet, where I want to go."She had seen him looking at her legs and so, she stretched them out in front of her, crossing one over the other so that he would have a good view. She had great legs.

She saw him staring off and frowned. "What's on your mind?" She asked him, reaching to put her hand on his thigh softly. "You seem a bit distracted." She said, tilting her head to one side, her hair going over one shoulder and nearly brushing the ground.

Jenson smiled "So naked round the house, i better put up some spy cameras" Jenson knew this flirting could lead to something more but couldn't stop "And getting rid of Sarah should be easy just send her shopping"

Jenson smiled when Jude stretched out her beautiful legs just wondering how soft they are "Your obviously a very intelligent woman and a real flirt"

At the the touch of Jude's hand on his thigh he placed his hand on her as a way to thank her for being interested "I was just thinking how people tend to never to be what you show to eveyone, seems they only want the house, one kid and money to shop" Jenson laughed when he finished but it was more of a sarcastic laugh then a fun one.

Jenson took Jude's hand from his knee "Right thats the back garden now to the house, your room is next door to Alysia's room and the room at the end is the gym room feel free to use that when ever you like, my room is to the right when you go upstairs and so is the games" He smiled a big smile at Jude "Now to the good part"

Jude laughed, shaking her head. "So, with Sarah shopping, and your daughter.. In bed? If we are drinking, then it would be just the two of us." She continued to flirt, laughing when he commented about that. "What on Earth would happen if you and I got drunk, alone?" She wondered aloud.

She sighed at his words and squeezed his thigh softly. "Some people will never be what you really want." She said quietly, experienced with her mother in that way. She guessed he was talking about his wife and she knew that it would be even easier to get him away from the wife.

She stood up with him and threaded her fingers through his, looking around. "The bedroom isn't the good part?" She asked, deciding to show a bit of interest in him. "Well, lets see." She said.

Jenson knew this was wrong and should stop this but really didn't want to "Me and you drunk alone" Jenson leaned in close "Lets just say we wouldn't finished until the early hours of the next morning"

Jenson smiled "Your telling me Jude, maybe i should have opened my eyes to that before" Jenson gave her hand a slight squeeze feeling excited and guilty at the sametime. "You know your going to be trouble, I like it"

"Oh the bedroom is a great part but as you will be looking after my beautiful little lady and i'm sure you will want to escape from time to time, there is the use of one of the family cars and of course you get to choose which one you would prefer" Jenson said hoping this was the kind of thing employer's do, but then again employer's don't normally flirt and hold their new employee's hand when showing them around their new job, at that idea he slowly and regrettably let go of Jude's soft supple hand and started to lead the way over past the swing and into the garage.

Jude giggled softly when he told her what they would be doing alone drunk. She liked the little hint for sure. She walked with him and nodded, listening with wide eyes as he told her that she would have use of one of the family cars.

"How many cars do you have?" She asked curiously. She bit her lip with regret as he let go of her hand. She wished that he hadn't realized that they weren't supposed to hold hands. She was seeing some kind of wall, and it added to the excitement of seducing him.

Jenson kept repeating over and over in his head "Your a married man and a father don't let your daughter down" Jenson knew Sarah wasn't the greatest of caring mothers and that is why he had to be the best father he could be, He would never let his girl down for an affair that would never go anywhere as Jude was young and he was getting to be a old git.

"We have 2 family cars, and me and Sarah have our known personal cars" he looked over at Jude and smiled, he didn't know why but there was something enchanting about her that he couldn't explain. "Now as for your choice you can use the Landrover sport or the Porsche Cayenne, either one and that is your car whenever you like to use it"

Jude's jaw dropped as she looked at the two cars. She could choose from either? That was hard for her to imagine that she would be able to use one. Her mother never would have let her drive her car, though she had a license. Her father had given her a car to use, but that had been a junker.

She walked over to the Porsche, being a girl who knew worth, and leaned forward at the waist. Her bottom was clear in his view, and he could look without her noticing. "I'd like to drive this one." She said, turning her head to look at him and smile, before looking at the car again. It was a beautiful car, and she would love to have the opportunity to drive it, but she could wait.

As she bent forward Jenson couldn't take his eyes off of her how he wished to kiss and touch her, Jenson realised he was staring at her when she looked back at him. Jenson walk over to her pulled the keys to the car out of his pocket "I had a guess you may have chose this one" he said, laughed and handed Jude to keys as he placed them in her hand Jenson held her hand a little longer then he should.

"Right then shall we head back into the house? I'm sure Sarah and Alysia will be home soon and if we creep in from the garage i'm sure Sarah would say that i have been trying to get you naked" with that he smiled and stuck his tongue out at Jude.

Jude stood straight and ran her hands over the front of her clothes. She pocketed the keys with a small dance, amazed that there was a set of Porsche keys in her pocket. "Thank you." And on instinct, after he suggested that they get into the house, she threw her arms around his shoulders, pressing her body closer to his in a tight hug.

After a second, she dropped her arms, looking up at him with wide blue eyes. She wondered for a second if he was going to ignore the impulsive hug, or what he was going to do. "Yeah." She agreed with a quick smile. "Wouldn't want that. Though it's not such a terrible idea." She added, hoping to break any tension.

As Jude hugged him Jenson wrapped his arms around her and held her tight "You are more then welcome" he could feel her young breasts puching against him, he pulled back from her only a short distance still holding her and looking deeply into her wonderful blue eyes.
Jenson wanted to kiss her. "It wouldn't be terrible at all but you know you would fall in love with me straight away" Jenson smiled "And then we might have to just run away so Sarah doesn't find me and cut off my balls" laughing out loud as he still held Jude.

He wanted her so bad but had to make jokes to try and easy the fact that for some unknown fantastic reason they had only just met and yet the chemistry between them was unmistakeable.

Jude's arms slowly moved over the man's arms, resting on his shoulders. She liked when he held her. Maybe it was because she always liked older men, who knew. "You'd fall in love with me first." She teased him softly. "I don't know about running away. I prefer to face challenges head on." She teased again.

As she looked up at him, her full pink lips puckered slightly. It was unconscious, and still a slight invitation. He was her married employer, it would be bad if he did kiss her. But, it would also be so good, she was sure. It would be exciting, and fun, and new.

"I am sure that i would fall for you although i am certain if we start we will not be able to stop" Jenson smiled and leaned towards her enticing lips "I agree facing the trouble head on is the best thing to do" As soon as he finished his last word Jenson leaned in and brought his lips to Jude's, he kissed her softly with restained passion teasing her lips with his while breathing in her scent.

As soon as he had kissed Jude he knew this could be a huge problem, he pulled away and took a step back "Jude i am so sorry i shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that" Jenson wanted more but was unsure how this would play out which worried him as he had always been able to judge each and every situation he had come acroos, it was made him very successful in his business and in his past career.

"Jude we need to talk about this and......" before Jenson could finish what he had to say he heard a car coming up the driveway

Jude gasped softly when he kissed her, her lips softening against his in hopes of softening and deepening the kiss. But, he pulled away, sadly. Then he started apologizing. How annoying. She didn't want him to kiss and then apologize. "Don't say you're sorry." She said, pressing herself against him slightly.

She heard the car and pushed away from him, licking her lips. "Is there a back way?" She asked him curiously, hoping that she could get out of the garage before his wife could see her there and push some kind of conclusion that would involve her leaving. She wanted to keep close, for some reason she really liked him, felt this intense attraction to him. And she didn't want to just be pushed away.

Back
Top Bottom