Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shame Away (Hat+Vodka)

Sarah wanted only one man, she didn't care about the rest as long as she could have him. She smiled back to him as she then suddenly gasped, the feeling of her hand, those long, slender fingers touching her through her bra. She blushed heavily from the feeling he brought to her. She pushed softly in against his hand when he pushed the bra up, loving the feeling of him covering her. "I want to be naked with such a handsome guy." She teased him, slipping her bra off to let him see her breasts fully. She knew she wanted this, more than anything else.

He murmured in approval, his hands massaging her breasts slowly. "Get them off. Let's get naked." he murmured, his body thrilling at the prospect. "I can't wait. Do it!"

Sarah groaned softly from his massage of her breasts, putting her head in against his chest. "Of course." She whispered, slipping her hands down his back, dragging her nails softly along his back until she reached his boxers, pulling them down and letting them drop to his ancles. She moved a hand around, softly over his balls before finding the root of his shaft. She smirked as she kissed his chest softly, running her hand along his erection. She knew what she wanted and she knew how to get it now.

He openly moaned softly, his hands shakinf with haste as he pulled down her panties, accidentally ripping the waistpand on the sides open. "Whoops!" he said with a giggle, finding he liked the feeling. "Looks like it's no panties for you, going home."

Sarah noticed the rip as she felt her panties rip into her side in the other side, she yelped softly, pushing herself even more in against him. She then heard his words, smiling and giggling softly. "Will you take me home then?" She asked, knowing she was growing wetter as she kept one hand on his erection, running it all along in a steady pace. "I don't think I want to sleep alone tonight." She added in a seductive whisper and a soft blush playing over her cheeks.

"If you're going home with me, can I do the rest? It's kinda fun." he murmured, kissing her nipple on a whim as his other hand played with her breast slowly, his free hand sliding over her stomach downward.

Sarah heard him, feeling the kiss on her nipple as she moaned softly. She was feeling hotter and hotter with every touch he made on her as she gasped, his free hand getting closer and closer. "You can do anything with me if you take me home with you." She whispered softly to her. "Can we leave now perhaps? There's only boring lab work left." She suggested, hinting that she was a bit eager.

"Rip up your clothes." he growled, a smile on his face. "No turning back. Then we can get in the car and drive home." he said, fondling her breasts slowly, playing with the nipples occasionally.

Sarah smirked at him, nodding in response. She let him touch her as much as he pleased, turning her back to him and bending over, giving him a nice view of her ass as she grabbed her clothes. Once she moved back up, she leant in against him, feeling his length against her thigh as she begun ripping her clothes, desiring to please him.

"Yess..." he murmured, his fingers sliding over her nipples. "No turning back." he said slowly. "Bye, bye blouse." he said as it was torn intohalves and quarters, grinning merrily.

Sarah listened to him, closing her eyes with a soft groan as she ripped the shirt apart. She was willing to please him, and this was how she showed it as she wiggled her ass in against his erection. She knew she would only be wearing her jacket on the trip to his place, but she didn't care.

"Now the skirt." he murmured, one hand sliding over her sex slowly as his free hand played with her nipple.

Sarah felt her knees grow weaker. She begun with her skirt, her fingers moving quickly as she ripped it. She moaned from his touch on her sex, loving it as she would let him do anything to her that he pleased. She didn't need guidance, once she was done with the skirt, she begun on her bra, taking only moments to wreak it. Luckily her panties were already ruined, he had ripped them just enough to cause them to break easily as she was then done with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom