Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scientific Test Subject by RobBase086 and Wolfy

"W-what new me?" she said, her voice barely a whisper. She could feel the warmth rising, an angry storm inside her body, at the same time she felt an odd arousal start to develop. Her lower lips became moist with anticipation and want.

Wolfy said:
"W-what new me?" she said, her voice barely a whisper. She could feel the warmth rising, an angry storm inside her body, at the same time she felt an odd arousal start to develop. Her lower lips became moist with anticipation and want.

"A new body that no man can resist and the new you as well my love!" He said to her as he smiled about this. His plans were working but the thing is that they were at her house and he was not sure when her parents were going to come home. He would hate to have to leave her there and go through the changes without him. He did not know that the experimental drug that he gave to her was taking effect on her. "I think something inside you is growing and you have a need to be pleased baby!" Smiling at her now.

Melissa licked her lips without even thinking about it. Her eyes got wide at his words and she could feel her body starting to tremble. She ran her hands in her hair roughly, shaking her head, trying to clear it some more.

Wolfy said:
Melissa licked her lips without even thinking about it. Her eyes got wide at his words and she could feel her body starting to tremble. She ran her hands in her hair roughly, shaking her head, trying to clear it some more.

He smiled as he watched her lick her lips. He knew it was starting to kick in as he stepped closer to her now. His hands began to explore her body. He kissed her lips softly as he started to remove her clothing from her. He noticed changes occurring to her as he disrobed her.

"N-no." she whimpered, even as her body eagerly pushed itself closer to his, eager for his warmth. Her nipples standing tall and proud rubbed themselves against his chest. "P-p-please... just l-let me go." she stuttered.

Wolfy said:
"N-no." she whimpered, even as her body eagerly pushed itself closer to his, eager for his warmth. Her nipples standing tall and proud rubbed themselves against his chest. "P-p-please... just l-let me go." she stuttered.

"YES!" He could hear her whimpering and loved it. Feeling her body pressed up against his he held her into his arms while his hands went down to her nice firm ass and gave it a nice squeeze now. Then he playfully smacked her ass. "No I cannot let you go sweetness because if I do then you will be pleasing some other guy instead of me." He tells her kissing her sweet lips now. His hands exploring her body.

She squeaked when he hit her ass, and pressed herself closer. "I've been a bad girl." she moaned rubbing against him. Her eyes wide, not believing she said that.

Wolfy said:
She squeaked when he hit her ass, and pressed herself closer. "I've been a bad girl." she moaned rubbing against him. Her eyes wide, not believing she said that.

He loved it that she had squeeked for him when he smacked her on her nice firm ass. He loved it when she pressed herself closer to him. "Yes I know that you have been a bad girl! I think it is time for us to go my sweet back to my place now." He smiled kissing her passionately as he sucked onto her tongue and lower lip. "I bet you taste just as good as when I kissed you lover?" He looks into her beautiful eyes. He was glad that she was starting to realize what he was doing for her.

Melissa's eyes snapped open at those words, self preservation pushing threw the fog in her mind. "N-n-no!" she stuttered, not believing how hard it was to say those words. She tried to push herself away from him, but his arms tightened around his prize.

Wolfy said:
Melissa's eyes snapped open at those words, self preservation pushing threw the fog in her mind. "N-n-no!" she stuttered, not believing how hard it was to say those words. She tried to push herself away from him, but his arms tightened around his prize.

When he heard her day no to him he picked her up and carried her out the door and placed her into his car knocking her out . "Yes!" As he then placed things the way they were locking up the door as if no one was there at all. He got into his car and drove away with Melissa. He took her back to his house to wait for her to awaken from her sleep.

Slowly Melissa's green eyes fluttered open, immediately she felt her throbbing head. Her feline ears were folded back against her head angrily. She closed her eyes tightly again as the light hurt her a bit. Her tail thrashed around behind her as she fell over on her back, letting out a low growl.

Wolfy said:
Slowly Melissa's green eyes fluttered open, immediately she felt her throbbing head. Her feline ears were folded back against her head angrily. She closed her eyes tightly again as the light hurt her a bit. Her tail thrashed around behind her as she fell over on her back, letting out a low growl.

"What is the matter kitten? You not feeling so good?" He was wondering how she was feeling because he loved how it was starting to work on her the experimental drug but she was being very stubborn resisting what he was trying to do for her. She seemed very ungrateful for what he gave to her. "That is it growl for your man baby!" He chuckled and laughed just a bit. "You know you want me just as bad as I want you! You can feel your sexual appetite grow inside you. Your pussy is beginning to throb for my cock to be inside you is it not?" As he looked at her.

Melissa whimpered lowly as she flipped over onto her stomach, she rubbed herself against the carpet briskly. Heat was building rapidly inside of her, growing from a slow spark into a raging storm. "Let me go!" she whimpered again. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Wolfy said:
Melissa whimpered lowly as she flipped over onto her stomach, she rubbed herself against the carpet briskly. Heat was building rapidly inside of her, growing from a slow spark into a raging storm. "Let me go!" she whimpered again. "Why are you doing this to me?"

He could hear her whimpering as he watched her flipping over onto her stomach. Her nice firm ass in the air that is forming right before his eyes making her into a more beautiful woman. Her breasts become nice and firm to fondle and caress in his hands. "I just want to help you out! My what a masterpiece you are becoming my dear!" His hands begins to caress and explore her new body. As he gave her nice firm ass a squeeze.

"I-I-I've been a bad kitten." she purred as his hands fondled her body, desperate for the touch. "M-m-m-master." she stuttered, a cold shudder ran down her spine at the words.

Wolfy said:
"I-I-I've been a bad kitten." she purred as his hands fondled her body, desperate for the touch. "M-m-m-master." she stuttered, a cold shudder ran down her spine at the words.

"Yes you have been a bad kitten who needs to be bent over my knees and given a spanking!" He loved the sound of her purring for him and smiled about it. She had a nice body to explore. His fingers played with her nipples by twisting gently and pulling onto them. "That is my naughty love slave! You are starting to come around and realize that you love your master. Don't you?" As he kissed her lips deeply and passionately holding her in his arms.

The young feline moaned into his kiss, rubbing herself on his body. She struggled, trying to shake her head no. "N-nnot. S-s-sss-sla" she stammered trying to force the words out even as she pressed herself against his body.

Wolfy said:
The young feline moaned into his kiss, rubbing herself on his body. She struggled, trying to shake her head no. "N-nnot. S-s-sss-sla" she stammered trying to force the words out even as she pressed herself against his body.

He decided to give her nice firm ass a smack just to see how much it would turn her on. He smacks her onto the ass and smiles kissing her sweet lips now. "Yes you love your master don't you baby?" Feeling her grinding onto his body and his hands playing with her breasts and nipples.

Mellissa moaned as he smacked her bottom. "W-what did y-y-you do to m-me." she rasped out, groaning as she pulled away from him and laid herself over his knee.

Wolfy said:
Mellissa moaned as he smacked her bottom. "W-what did y-y-you do to m-me." she rasped out, groaning as she pulled away from him and laid herself over his knee.

It was a pleasant sound to his ear hearing her moaning for him. "I turned you into a new woman. Do you not like it baby?" He felt her move more onto his knees now as he gave her ass another smack again and again. He placed his fingers onto her pussy and began to rub and massage her pussy.

She squirmed, and moaned laying out over his knees. "Need.... need more..." she choked out. "Do.... anything... just...please....more." she begged,

Wolfy said:
She squirmed, and moaned laying out over his knees. "Need.... need more..." she choked out. "Do.... anything... just...please....more." she begged,

He loved the changes that was occurring to Melissa and realized that it was working. He smacked her ass again and again. He began with one hand rubbing her pussy and massaging it while his other hand began to tease and play with her anus. "That is my naughty girl! You love what I have done to you do you not lover?" He smiled as he continued to please her. "I will give you more do not worry about it!" He smiled saying that to her.

"Please." she purred, moving off him, and pulling at his pants, her fingers trying to work at the buttons. "Ne, ne, need it."

Wolfy said:
"Please." she purred, moving off him, and pulling at his pants, her fingers trying to work at the buttons. "Ne, ne, need it."

"That is my naughty girl! Go for it baby! You will love it!" The doctor smiled loving what was happening to this innocent flower that will no longer be so pure once he is through with her. "Yes you do need it lover!"

Melissa looked upon his shaft nervously, she stroked it with a finger as she look up, unsure. "M-master...."

Back
Top Bottom