Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Punk Girl (Hat + Sibyelle)

She smiled and pulled back, "Better put shorts on. Don't want the neighbors to be curious." She said as she lifted up her fork and started to eat.

Nothing more than th-that?! "R-right." he managed.

He went back to his room, slipping on a pair of old shorts and frowning, looking at how they only went halfway down his legs... Well. He walked to the door, taking a deep breath, then running out to the mailbox, grabbing the mail. The cold, morning air touched his bare chest, sending shivers down his spine, as he ran back in, dumping out the mail.

He panted, quietly.

Lily giggled as he ran back inside. She was half way done with the eggs when he came in. She got up, walking over to him as she touched his chest, "Ooh! Cold.."

He shivered at her touch, finding himself closing his eyes. "I-I'm usually better dressed than this." he stammered, looking away from her. The shorts were old, unused, stitches hanging out in places, the waistband worn.

Lily smiled as she moved closer to him, pulling him towards her by his waistband, "You know, I should...reward you for taking such good care of me.." She said slowly, "I mean, I accidentally abused you.." She cooed. "And you didn't deserve that.."

The wastband protested noisily, tiny popping sounds as he stumbled towards her, trying to preserve his only bit of modesty.
"I, uh, I, what... what do you p-p-propose?"

"Ever licked a pussy..?" She said witha grin, "Hm? Well, stupid question." She laughed lightly, taking his hand as she shifted herself up on her tip toes, slipping his fingers between her legs, "Come on and feel.."

His eyes went wide, but he wasn't as nervous this time. After all, she was perfectly sober, right? He gently touched the sides of her legs, making his way up, his face intent, interested.

She smiled, closing her eyes as she let out a small smooth sigh, "Mm.." She licked her lips, moving forward as she lightly licked and nibbled the lobe of his ear.

He let out a soft gasp as her tongue and teeth touched his ear, feeling oddly aroused and excited by the touch, his fingers sliding over her pussy lips slowly, experimentally.

She closed her eyes as she let out a soft and shaky moan as her fingers slid down into his shorts as she started to move her fingers over his cock slowly.

He shivered again at her touch. So good, so soft and warm... his fingers slid over her slit faster, then slowly, carefully, probed inside.

Lily smiled as she felt his finger sink inside of her pussy. A small moan came from her as she continued to stroke him slowly, her fingers not letting up as she moved her head as she started up to nibble on his neck slowly. "Enjoying this..?" She asked with a small smile.

He only managed a mumbled "mm-hmm" as his fingers began to work faster, his breaths coming more heavily as she stroked him.

She smiled as she closed her eyes, letting out another moan as he continued to thrust his fingers inside of her, letting out a small whimper as her strokes slow down as he felt her pants become quicker.

He gasped quietly as she stroked him, not ceasing his movements as he leaned forward, kissing the soft flesh of her neck.

She let out a small squeal as her hand stopped as she shook, having an orgasm as she cried out and tilted her head back, letting out soft pants.

Her cry was really all he needed, as he whimpered and came, explosively, into her hand,

Back
Top Bottom