Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Punk Girl (Hat + Sibyelle)

"D-don't stop, I, I'm about... I'm-" seeing her looking up at him, naked, remembering how she got like that, he couldn't hold it anymore, letting out a small cry as he came.

She closed her eyes as she felt him cum in her mouth. She closed her eyes for the moment before reopening them, swallowing as she looked up at him, licking her lips as her hand lightly stroked him before kissing his cock lightly. "You taste great.." She cooed.

He panted quietly, leaning against the counter and turning off the soup. "I need... I need to to sleep." he said. "We can have the soup for breakfast." he said, covering the pot with a lid.

"Tired already?" Lily said with a frown, gazing up at him as she stood up slowly, "You owe me a fuck in the morning then." She said with a grin, wrapping her arms around him, nuzzling her head against his shoulder lightly.

"I... uh..." he stumbled into his parent's bedroom, falling onto the bed. Hopefully she would be sober in the morning.

((Timeskip))

In the morning, Lily let out a soft little moan. "Ugh.." She placed her hand on her forehead as her eyes widen a bit, jumping out of bed as she stumbled and ran to the bathroom. Well, if she could find it. But she managed to find it luckily before her accident. She flung the door open, she ran inside and collapsed onto her knees, lowering her head as she lifted up the seat quickly and puked. Not good.

He woke up to her retching, then gasped and brought the covers about himself. Maybe she didn't remember! his brain frantically told him. He averted his eyes from her for the time being, turning away and pretending to be asleep.

After a few moment, the toilet flushed and there was a soft groan that came from the bathroom. She stood up, running her fingers through her hair as she let out a soft sigh. She walked over to the mirror and gasped as she covered her breasts. Holy shit. She's naked? First things, first..

Lily turned around, storming back into the bedroom which at first, she slowed down when she felt her stomach shake a little bit. She walked over to the bed, seeing someone was sleeping. She stared for the moment, not sure how exactly to react. She grabbed the sheets and yanked it off of him, "Did we fuck?" She said bluntly, covering her breasts while she used the covers to cover her crotch.

His hands flew to his crotch immediatly.
"I, uh, er..." he looked away. "Nuh, no." he managed. "I didn't, uh, didn't want to take advantage, but you were really persistant so I... I let you, uh, suck..." he blushed heavily. "I'm so sorry you can slap me if you want I've never done this sort of thing before!"

"Slap?" She growled, "I should beat you. You should have flung me off or something!" She said, but she did take that advice. She slapped his arm twice before walking around the bed to look for her clothes, "Why am I here?"

"I found you in the park. You looked cold, and, uh... you might have gotten in trouble." he said. "So I took you home." he said meekly. "I... I'm sorry. You were just so..." he shook his head. "I should have closed the door or something. I'm sorry. I'll make you breakfast, if it'll help... and, uh. Uh. I'll... uh." he paused, thinking rapidly. "I'll do anything you say."

"Anything?" She said, cocking a brow as she grabbed her clothes and held them to her body before she sat on the bed. "Alright. You tell me, in detail, what else I did." She crossed her legs lightly, though she knew she was making him more nervous since her breasts are barely hidden and her thighs were showing just a little.

"You uh..." he managed, blushing deeper. "You uh, you stripped f-f-for me." he said. "Your... your blouse... and then su-skirt." he managed. "And... and then you took... you took the rest of it off." he managed. "And then.... then you convinced... convinced me to get get get na-na-naked." he stammered. "You let me touch you... your your breasts... and then I ran a-away. T-t-too nervous. You... you chased me down in the kuh-kuh-kitchen and then you su-sucked my my penis." he managed.

She gazed at him quietly before getting up, "You have breakfast, right?" She asked quietly, "I'm hungry. I believe you owe me since I did suck you off." She was a little bit of a brat when she wasn't drunk. It was obvious she didn't seem to care too much about how he was feeling about all of this. She dropped her clothes and started to get ready, "You've seen me naked so I guess covering myself up doesn't matter."

He flushed slightly deeper. "You're free to s-stay for a while, if you want." he managed, getting up. With an effort of will, he didn't cover himself. "I'll uh, I'll go get breakfast ready." he said quietly, running into the kitchen to get cooking.

Lily watched him walk to the kitchen as she finished putting on her socks. She cocked a brow, almost smirking since this guy seemed like he was completely whipped. "..." She got up, following him since she was curious how much she could push him. He had to have some kind of breaking point. To at least yell at her? He can't be..that submissive.

He went about cooking quietly, some eggs. "H-how would you l-like them?" he asked, quietly. "And, uh, do... do you want me to get dressed?" he asked.

"Sunny side up." She said, pulling up a chair before sitting down slowly. "Nah.." She smirked slowly, "You have a cute toosh." She crossed her legs slowly. She looked around his kitchen slowly, "So..You go to my school, huh?"

"I... I think so." he said. "I mean, there's just the one in the area." he said, humming to himself as he cooked, swaying a little on the balls of his feet. He was, distantly, beggining to enjoy himself.

She cocked a brow slowly before shrugging. She smiled slowly, leaning against her hand, "At least you didn't do anything to me. I mean, you know, stick yourself in me. I would have actually beat you if you did. So you do have some kind of sense in you. If it was my friends, they wouldn't really give." She shrugged again, looking back at him. "So, you don't mind being naked?"

A shiver went up his spine slowly.
"I-if I don't think too hard about it, it's not not so bad." he said, nervously.

Screw the other idea. This was enough. She could see how nervous he got just from her mentioning him being nude. "Why not think about? I mean, you're naked, standing in front of me without a care in the world. I mean, if I was naked again, would the situation be different?" She said, leaning against the table, "You know, getting the chance to see my pussy again..."

The poor kid whimpered a little, then served the eggs. "I, I, I, You..." he managed, then quickly placed the food before her with silverware. "I'm n-not the s-s-sort who who has a lot of ex-ex-ex-experiance with guh-guh-girls." he admitted, his manhood twitching at the thought nonetheless, slowly becoming erect.

"Oh?" She said, sounding more and more interested. "Virgin then?" She cooed, her eyes trailing down from his face to his cock as she smirked slowly. "I can tell." She reached forward and slid her finger lightly over his erecting man hood.

He shivered under her touch, whimpering a little. It didn't really feel fair... but then again, he had done so much to her. So he stood there and took it.
"Y-yes." he managed, quietly. "I, uh, I need to get the mail..."

Back
Top Bottom