Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Punk Girl (Hat + Sibyelle)

"You're just what..?" She asked, lifting her hand as she touched his jaw while planting kisses on his cheek. He could tell that Lily was extremely affectionate and touchy feely just by the way she kept on touching him, laying soft kisses on his skin without hesitation.

"I'm just a n-n-n-n-nerd. I'm not a handsome uh uh uh quarterback or a... a cute guy." he managed. "I... Why..." he was so confused, normally this happened to other boys. Not to him.

"Mm..fuck quarterbacks." She said with a huff as she sat back on the bed to look at him. "I don't like those macho type men because then they get too rough with you. And I liked to be handled gently, not like a football." She smiled, "I do think you are cute. I really do. It may seem like I shouldn't -" She hiccuped, indicating that the girl was still drunk, but was still able to speak. "But I do..."

He blushed deeper, finding renewed confidence.
"So you really, uh, you really want to... to see me? N-n-n-nuh-naked?" he asked, nervously looking up at her.

"Oh yes I do." She said with a grin, "If you don't get out of those clothes quickly, I rip them off myself.." She licked her lips slowly, leaning a bit forward as she gazed at him.

He blinked at her words, flattered and uncertain if she was joking with him. Oh well, here went nothing...

He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, sliding them down his legs slowly. His brief, recent stint in the swim team lead to a hazing ritual where they waxed his legs, so they were smooth as his torso. He blushed heavily as his boxer briefs were exposed, then took a deep breath as he stood and pushed them down, stepping out of them and revealing a slightly larger-than-average manhood.

"Th-there." he managed to say, barely.

She gazed at him quietly before smiling slowly. She lifted her gaze to his eyes as she said softly, "Ooo..Lovely." She cooed, crawling up to him as her fingers lightly slid over his cock slowly.

He jumped a little as she touched him, a reflex to the new sensation. "C-can I... C-c-c-can I t-t-touch you?" he asked quietly. This night just got weirder and weirder and more like an erotic dream every moment. He was having trouble believing it was real! A girl had stripped right in front of him, and then he had done the same, and now she was touching him.... there...

She gave a soft nod, "Yes.." She lowered herself back on the bed as she laid down, bouncing a little as she lifted her legs slowly.

His hand trembled a little as he slowly touched her belly, his hand moving slowly over her skin inexpertly but gently, as if she were thin glass and he were scared of breaking her. He slowed as he approached her breasts, but to his credit, ventured forth, fondling her gently.
"S-s-so soft..." he mumbled.

She smiled at his touch slowly, shivering a little since she didn't know that he wasn't exactly expert at this. "You should touch both of them silly...You'll enjoy them even more.." She cooed, licking her lips as she grinned slowly.

He moved a little, his hands sliding over both breasts, gently fondling and massaging them in slow, careful circles. He was uncertain what she would want from him, but he knew he enjoyed touching her, and definitely didn't want to stop.

She smiled, "Slide your hands down further.." She whispered to him, shifting her hips as she lifted them a tiny bit.

"I... I... uh... o-okay..." he managed to say, his hands sliding slowly over the soft skin of her belly, gently touching the inside of her legs, sliding over her lower lips with care.

She continued to smile lightly, opening her legs a bit further, "Good boy..." She whispered, licking her lips, "Put a finger in.."

This was just too much. The poor boy whimpered, stammering about dinner, and ran away, his brain overcoming his libido at last. He stood in the kitchen, naked, his erection throbbing. He stirred the stew to calm himself, even in his naked state, cooking calmed him. It was something he could control, unlike wild women or strange girls found in parks.

The girl blinked hard as he ran away. She stared, letting a loud whine as she rolled onto her knees. "HEeeeeyyyyyY~!" She shouted, crawling off the bed as she rolled forward off the bed as she let out a light giggle. "Come back..." This girl, was still very much insane. Or at least, insanely drunk. She continued to crawl until she moved into the kitchen.

He looked down at her, jumping at seeing her on the floor. he'd served the food, and sighed.
"Look, you need to eat, and, and, I'm not ready for, for that sorta thing ye-yet." he managed.

"I don't need to eat." She said, her words slurring a bit as she leaned up against his leg and stroked his thigh, "What do you mean?~"She whined questioningly, "I'll show you how it's done. I'll suck the cream from your cock quite nicely.." She cooed.

He looked either way, then shook his head. "W-when you're sober." he stammered, "I don't feel like... like..." he sighed. "I-if you want to... I... I won't stop you. J-just be c-c-careful, okay?"

She smiled as she moved herself right in front of him. She took his cock into her hand as she started to stroke him slowly while using her tongue to slide over the head of his cock.

He let out a little gasp, holding onto the counter to stand up. As a virgin, tis was something that was quite incredible. A host of new feelings, new emotions, new experiances, in a single night...

Lily let out a small giggle as she wrapped her mouth around just the head as she sucked slowly, her fingers lightly stroking his shaft.

He let out small gasps as he struggled to stay upright with the surges of pleasure wracked him from head to toe. He couldn't hold himself much longer. "Luh... luh-Lily..." he managed, whispers.

"Unnh..?" The girl lifted her head to look up at him, tilting her head to the side as her tongue stopped on his cock but her fingers still remained, but are still.

Back
Top Bottom