Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Punk Girl (Hat + Sibyelle)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Gerald was a very straight arrow. No drugs, no alcohol, no tattoos or peircings of any sort. He loved his parents and respected them, enjoyed his high school... And was very smart. While cute, in a boyish sort of way, Gerald stayed away from girls and from socializing in general, so he regrettably hadn't even had a girlfriend.

Short brown hair, gentle green eyes, and a thin, lithe build hid under a large parka despite the weather, and large baggy pants. His parents were away on a personal vacation, so imagine his surprise when he found a young woman in the park near his house, unconcious and clearly recently drunk.

"Ooooh dear." he said, nervously looking around. "Oh dear."

The girl was laying on the ground with a bottle of whiskey in her hands. She was breathing slowly so at least she was okay. But she was still on the ground with her dress slightly up, exposing her thighs that was slowly hiking up. Her black hair was covering her face as she continued to sleep, her chest heaving up and down slowly. Her skin under the street light showed that she was a fair skinned female that had a dragon tattoo going up from her ankle to the top of her thigh. She had a lot of rings on her fingers and had a lip piercing on the right side of her bottom lip. She hadn't been there long since no body had seen her like this.

"Oooh man. Oh gosh." he looked around, then sighed. There was no helping it. He took the bottle away from her hand, then carefully picked her up. It was a lot easier in the movies. Stumbling slightly, he made his way home, laying her on his parent's bed, with a sigh.
"Uh, uhhh...." he went into the kitchen and began to make his dinner, doubling the portions for the new visitor. Oh goodness he was going to get in such touble, oh man, oh no.

When he laid her in the bed, she flinched a tiny bit. She slowly was starting to come out of the "alcohol induced coma" or otherwise, passing out in a less dramatic sense as she groaned out softly. She turned over before sitting herself up. She ripped off her jacket and threw it to the ground as she stood up slowly to her feet. She stumbled out his parent's room as she shouted, "Where am I?" Her voice slurred as she stumbled a few more steps before falling to her knees.' "Oop."

"Aaaagh, she's awake!" he managed, putting the soup on low, running out. "Aaah, you should stay in the bed, agh." he said. "You can't be walking around, uh, uh, with a head full of cotton." he said, helping her up. "H-here, let's get, get you back into the bed." he said, lifing her up carefully, her arm over his shoulders.

"Mm...where am I..?" She said, tilting her head to the side. She smiled at the guy quietly as she tilted her head and kissed his neck, "Warm.." She muttered drunkenly.

He let out a little squeak, then stammered quietly. "I f-found you out-out-outside." he said, "And uh, I didn't want you uh uh to get hurt, so I brought you home, so no one uhm would see you." he finished. He really wondered what else this girl would do, cinsidering the state she was in.

"Mm..." She smiled, "My hero..." She continued to kiss his neck before her tongue slid over his neck. "I should give you a nice reward.." She cooed, nibbling his neck slowly.

"I, uh,I, I really think you're not in, in the right f-frame of mind at at the moment." he managed, shuddering. It felt good. Very good. He leaned into the touches, his head screaming at him to stop, but his body telling him to go, go, go, as he took her back to the room and laid her back down.

"Come back.." She whined, grabbing onto his arm as he laid her on the bed, "Don't leave me by myself.." She cooed, sitting up as she kissed his cheek and lips softly without hesitating.

He frowned, nervous. O-ohkay, so... Ugh... er... nnnnf.... Fine! But first... "I'm Gerald. Gerald, uh, Geromes." he said. "Wh-what's your name?" he asked, climbing into the bed nervously. He realized, now, her clothes were sopping wet. "Oh, damn, you'll need, uh, need to change, or you'll catch cold..." he managed.

"My name..?" She said, tilting her head a bit at him. She was more wasted than she lead on to be. She laughed slowly before nodding, "Oooh, my name is Lily." She then looked down at herself when he commented her clothes being wet. She giggled lightly, sitting up as she gripped onto the fabric of her shirt and yanked on it, "Yeah, maybe I should, hm?" She giggled, stripping off her shirt and tossed it to the side, revealing the lace red bra she wore underneath. "Nice to meet you, Gerald and thank you for taking care of me.."

Gerald stammered for a moment. Undressing, she was undressing, stripping, stripping in front of him, taking off oh god oh goodness aaaaaaa.
He composed himself.
"I, uh, I was just, just being a gentleman." he managed. The ground had been wet, very wet, where he'd found her, her shirt slapping the floor with a loud noise. "A-and y-y-y-y-your uh your suh suh skirt?" he asked, averting his eye but unable to resist looking at her.

"Oh! Oh yeah!" She said happily, lifting her hands as she stripped off her skirt, wiggling out of it and dropping it also to the floor. She smiled at him, sitting up a bit as she revealed the red lace thong she wore underneath, "There we go!"

"Do you... like doing that?" he asked, quietly. He was slowly growing used to the girl, even as her outfit slowly gathered at the floor in a wet pile. He was nervous and agitated but aroused, and that made him daring and a little more brave. Adrenelin flowed through him, his hands shaking.

She gave a sharp nod as she sat down on the bed with her legs crossed. "I love it." She said happily, "Being naked..Well, half is okay too."

"I uh er uh." he managed, as she confessed to her enjoyment of being bare. "Guh, uh, you should, er, get... get comcomcomfortable." he pushed the words out barely, not even believing what he was saying. "I wuhwuhwuhwon't stop you."

She smiled happily as she stood up on the bed and started to strip herself of her bra and underwear, tossing them onto the floor also. "Woo!" She giggled, jumping on the bed.

He stared, now openly ogling her naked beauty, mouth agape.
"Is it... Is it really that fun?" he managed, uncertain. "I don't, don't understand.... aren't you embarrased? I can, I can see you... all of you..."

She sat down in front him as she blinked softly. She was still a little a bit drunk, obvious by the thoughtful look on her face. "I believe being natural is wonderful." She said lightly, "Besides, who doesn't like seeing someone naked.." She grinned slowly, rocking back and forth on the bed as she gazed at him, "You should strip." She suggested, "Maybe you'll be comfortable like meeeeee~" She cooed, rolling back on the bed.

"I, but, I'm not that, that handsome." he said, blushing deeply. "A-and you, uh, you, you, you'd be able to see me n-n-n-naked." he stammered, holding onto his clothes tightly.

"And the problem with that is...?" She cocked a brow, placing her hand on her hips as she smiled at him, "Come on..Come on..." She crawled over to him without another second of hesitating as she tugged on his shirt, "Be naked with meeee!"

He frowned, looking around,then sighed. His parents wouldn't be home for another week.
"O-okay. just f-f-f-for a... for a bit." he said, unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off shyly. His body was pale and slim, but smooth and soft. He looked away from her, his face and neck a very deep crimson.

"Oooh..." She cooed, crawling over to him as she kissed his chest lightly, touching his bare shoulders as she lifted her gaze to look at him, "Cute.."

"I.... I'm c-c-cute?" he asked, gasping at the touches. "Y-y-you think, you think I'm cute, Lily?" he asked. "Y-y-you're Beautiful, Lily.... I'm j-j-just..." he looked away, nervous.

Back
Top Bottom