Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Class Disturbances (Hat+Dreamer)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Mr. Delarosa sighed. She was late. As if her long list of infractions was not bad enough, she was late. An hour! A simple insult, is what it was. Ugh. He'd have a word with her regarding that. His office was large, but oddly, in the basement of the school. Concrete, bare walls and piping, with a small apartment to one side, complete with a bed, bathroom, and mini kitchen.

Some kids needed more discipline, and then there were those who needed... above and beyond. The Extra Discipline Comittee was approved by the school board to do essentially whatever it pleased to students, with parent approval. Lots of rumours abounded about Delarosa, none good. Many kids feared him like the shadow of death. He was handsome, in a large, statuesque way, with short black hair and sharp blue eyes.

The trip to Leanne's school's basement was one of the longest trips in her life. So long, that it was a necessary addition to stop at every possible opportunity to flirt and socialize with other students who lingered in the school. Each time, she would be ushered on by another teacher, who scolded and reminded her of her Extra Discipline appointment. She merely offered a sly smile to the apologetic looks that other students gave her before she started her way, once more, toward the basement. The process would be repeated, many times. It was a pretty large school after all.

No one questioned as to why the young girl had an appointment with one of the toughest instructors known to the school. If her actions weren't enough, her complete disregard for the dress code was symbolic enough. Now that she had been pardoned from her classes for the day, she took the liberty to unbutton the first few buttons of her shirt to reveal a healthy portion of her cleavage. To make things worse, she 'accidentally' purchased a uniform one size too small for her, making her short skirt even shorter. None of the students ever bothered to complain, it just seemed natural for Leanne to dress the way she did. She would always preach to them "If you've got it, flaunt it", and that she did.

Her long, wavy brown hair cascaded over her shoulders in purposefully placed locks. Everything about her was careful, down to the specific brand of eyeliner that lightly accented her light brown eyes. With the kind of lifestyle that Leanne lead, she had no choice but to be precise and thought out with her look. Something that she took pride in.

An hour or so after her original appointment time, Leanne eventually came strolling into Delarosa's office with a bounce in each step. "Yo, D." She spoke in a very unprofessional manner, adding onto her absolutely lack of respect for authority. "Sorry I'm late. I was helping an old lady across the street or... something."

Delarosa sighed and pressed a button under his desk, and the door behind her slammed shut, an iron shutter sliding into place. "Welcome home, Leanne." he said simply, standing up. "Your infractions have reached such escalations that I've been forced to put you into my retraining program. Clearly, your disregard for authority is the root of the issue, so..." he grinned. "I will be teaching you for some time. You will remain here, sleeping in the adjecent room if needed. Your parents will be bringing in spare clothing tommorow."

He pulled out a black uniform that was a single dress with a vest and a jacket, laying it on the desk. The alternate uniform for an EDC-victim student. "From this moment on, you will be wearing this. Effective now." he said, holding out his hand for her current clothes.

Leanne stopped in her tracks the moment his words hit her. Slowly she started to understand what she had gotten herself into. There were no other students here to interact with. No boys to toy with, no girls to gossip alongside. Essentially, Leanne was utterly alone in some pathetic excuse for a school prison.

Any normal student would have backed down at that exact moment. Any normal student would have fallen to their knees and beg for forgiveness. Any normal student would be calling their parents and sobbing hysterically for hours in some hope that they would be released from this atrocity. Not Leanne, She refused to cave.

Instead, Leanne proceeded to unbutton the rest of her shirt at a slow pace. Her expression was an uncaring one even though the wheels in her mind were working overtime. There had to be some way out of this, and she would be the one to figure it out. "I do hope you know how to make good taco's Mr. Delarosa, because I have a strict diet of Taco night every Thursday." She said in a mocking tone before she shrugged her shirt off her shoulders carelessly, secretly thanking herself for remembering to put on her favorite black bra that morning.

"I'm not a monster, Leanne." he said. "Skirt, too." he added. "I'm a fine cook, being a bachelor for my whole life is a good teacher for it. Now, while you're wearing the special uniform, any teacher has authority similar to mine. Infractions are up to them to punish. Refusing punishments will get you sent to me. Am I clear, Leanne?" he asked, folding up the shirt and tossing it into a shute behind him.

"That's not exactly fair." She challenged before she slid the skirt down her legs. Instead of bothering to lean down and pluck it off the ground. She lifted her leg up to him so that he could take it off her ankle himself. "You know Mr. Thompson in room B-7 has been waiting for any chance he could get to gte me in that uniform so he could do some creepy old pervert stuff to me. I don't know how much you've been told, but I'm really not into guys old enough to be my grandparent. Really."

He chuckled.
"There are limits present for the other teachers. They know them and will obey them." he said. "Anything that happens to you from now on is your own fault. This is the situation you put yourself in, young lady." he said gruffly, taking the skirt and tossing it away as well.
"There we are." e said, satisfied. "Now, there will be rewards for being obediant. I know how you work, how you think. So, reward for being obediant: Go and get your books. They're in your locker, correct?" he said, putting away the new uniform and opening the shutter. He smiled as he sat down.

She stood in front of him, hands in her hips. "You're going to make me go all the way back to get my books in my underwear? I'd rather have my old clothes back then. At least let me change, or chances are, with the guys at this school, I won't be making it back here with my books anytime soon."

He nodded. "All right. It's your reward, after all." he said, tossing her the dress with a grin. "By the way, if you get out of that dress without permission, you'll be stuck without it for the rest of the day. Just a warning. I'll be making dinner for you while you're out." he said, rising.

"I feel so honored." She spoke, her voice dripping with sarcasm before she started to slide the dress on. Once Leanne was dressed, she adjusted it slightly so that it would suit her tastes a bit more. "You're so kind, with all this forewarnings." She draped her hair over her shoulder before she started toward the exit. "Right. I'm going to go get my books now. Be back in an hour or two."

He grunted in reply. At the least, she told him when she would return. He rose, wandering into the mini-kitchen and getting to cooking, whistling to himself. Contrary to popular belief, he was not an evil or vile man. A bit perverted, maybe, but he was never unfair. He always made sure to cement the idea in the student's mind, this was the result of their actions. This was coming to them.

((I apologize for taking such a long time to reply!))

Needless to say, Leanne wasn't exaggerating when she lingered away from her punishment as long as possible. If anyone could dilly-dally in the hallways a few hours, she was the one to do it. She recounted her first experience with the teacher in melodramatic detail to each interested person she passed. Eventually, she made her way to her locker, and started to pull out all her books in a very slow, orderly manner. She wasn't in a rush after all.

Eventually, she made her way back to Delarosa's office, dumping her books into one of the tables after she entered. "I'm back."

He walked around her, frowning as he inspected her. "Well, you came back on time." he said. "However, your skirt appears to be a full inch shorter, Leanne. Care to explain why?"

Leanne shrugged casually, folding her arms behind her back with an innocent smile. "I don't know what you're talking about. It looks like the normal length to me. You must be getting old or something."

"Well, we'll need to measure it to be sure." he said, putting her meal in the microwave to heat it back up. "So hand it over." he said, holding out his hand.

By now, she should have been used to his extreme ways of proving her wrong, but this didn't stop her from staring at him for an extended period of time. "You're kidding me right?" When his expression betrayed no sign of joking, she heaved a heavy sigh and weaseled her way slowly out of her skirt, dropping it into his hands. "You're such a perv, Teach."

"Me, a pervert? I suppose you're not used to people actually respond to your wiles." he said, placing the plate of food on his desk in front of her. "Pervert is a term normally used to refer to those with twisted desires, not those who naturally feel attracted to a young woman blossoming into adulthood." he said, sitting down across from her, measuring the skirt carefully. "It's clear." he said, smiling, handing it back.

She eyed him before sliding her skirt back on, plopping into the seat in front of the food. "The way you say that is way beyond reassuring in the least.. I'm just... going to eat and pretend you didn't say it. Then maybe if I eat nicely you'll let me leave. How about it?"

"Your sentance is for two weeks. Fourteen days. You will go to classes. If your tendencies have not yet curbed in that time, then there will be another two weeks." he said with a smile. "I will not act on any attraction personally unless you approach me first. Do not be worried."

"Well you won't have to worry about." She mumbled with a face full of food. "I don't really plan on getting that desperate."

He chuckled.
"As you say." he said simply. "So... I just want to know... Why do you do these things?" he asked, looking ove rher folder. "Indecency in class, three counts. One involving a pair of scissors. One where you reportedly complained of the heat and unbuttoned your blouse entirely..." he shook his head. "I have some trouble undrestanding. Most of my... Students are those with issues of anger, or possibly vandalism. That i can understand. Not this." he laid out the papers, photographs that were quite implicitive spilling onto the waxed surface.

The female glanced at the pictures and simply shrugged dramatically. "Like I said.. it was really hot in there. It's not like I'm all self-conscious or anything.. so there's no real need for me to worry about it."

He raised an eyebrow.
"You could have undone just one button." he said. "Not nearly taken off your blouse." he said. "There's also the other incidents, especially the one in shop class where the buffer...'ate your skirt'. You would have had to literally shove your skirt into the machine for it to rip it off like it did. Well, at any rate..." he sighed. "After you are finished with your meal, undress and go to bed. Your directions and clothes will be waiting in the morning." he rose, walking to the large iron door, which opened before him and closed behind him.

"For a guy complaining about being naked.. he sure is really in to stripping me a lot..." Her gaze followed him while he went. "What a weird guy... this is going to be a loooong punishment.."

Indeed.
The cameras panned slowly. It was impossible to tell whether they were on, or not. The drawers of the desk were empty. The cot had a thick, warm blanket, and the matress was surprisingly comfy.

Back
Top Bottom