Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Holiday fun~ -private-

Luca returned a while later with a whole cart full off food. "I've seen this before, if you want you can watch the tail end while I set the table." He said as he wheeled the cart into the dining room. By the time he'd finished setting out the table, the credits were rolling. "Well, this turned out really nice." He said as he looked over the spread. "Allen, come eat."

Allen sniffed th air as Luca returned from the front door with a cart of food. He purred softly in response to Luca setting the table whilst he finished the movie. It didn't seem to take long, and once the credits began rolling Luca was calling him for dinner. The male slipped off the couch, leaving the blankets behind, making his way into the kitchen. Everything look delicious...he couldn't wait to get a piece of that ham. Sitting down he smiled.

"For such short noticed, this looks really delicious~".

"Mmhmm, I do the marketing for this restaurant, they were just a little Ma and Pa's sort of place until I got hold of them. They're always happy to help when I call in a favor, and they just take the cost of the food out of their bill." He said as he dished them each a plate and took a seat next to Allen. "We're probably going to be doing this twice, Jensen will cook what I have in the fridge tomorrow when he's in again. We'll be eating pretty well for a while." He said with a small laugh.

He nodded, listening closely as the other explained the deal with the restaraunt. He thought it cute that he had helped them become bigger than what they were. He was glad that his friend was doing something....good with his money. He honestly didn't like worthless spending. But that was just his little opinion... It was nothing serious that would make him hate a person or anything. He smiled at the thought of eating well. He could probably eat for days, making up for the meals he missed with his excessive working. He would try not to eat too much like a pig though, he had to stay fit for the running around he'd be doing once his set vacation time was up~

"So~how's your family?"

Allen questioned before taking a forkfull of the food off his plate and eating it.

"Alright as far as I know, we don't talk much." He said with a small shrug. "Karen's doing well, I'm about to be an uncle." He said between bites, "How about yours?"

(Sorry it's so short, dialoge. >_o )

Back
Top Bottom