Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Nathan slowly sank his fangs into her neck as he began to drink her blood. It was so luxurious in his mouth and he loved every little tiny bit he got from her. When he had his fill, he pulled off of her and licked his lips of blood. "Thanks Tanna...off to bed then?"

She nodded "Yes, off to bed" she let her eyes drift closed. Perhaps from the blood he'd taken, sleep came faster than she thought it would.

Mercy watched the scene from the chair. She was shocked at how Tanna just exposed her throat to him, granted it wasn't a bad feeling but letting someone drink from your veins whenever he wanted gave Mercy the chills.

When she was asleep, Nathan looked at Mercy seeing her still awake. "Tomorrow, I want your blood...alright?" That was all he said before he crawled next to Tanna and wrapped his arm over her to pull her close. He laid so that she nuzzled his neck as he slept during the night.

Mercy blinked, he wanted her blood again? But.. she'd just assumed that after that first time that would be that. He obviously had an intimate relationship with Tanna. Otherwise he wouldn't hold her like that. A pang of jealousy shot through her and she brushed it off. She wasn't nessicarly jealous because Tanna had Nathan, it was more that Tanna had someone. Mercy had never had anyone.

Tanna happily nuzzled against Nathan's neck as they slept. Her arms went around him in the night, even in her sleep she thought of him as her vampire.

In the afternoon when Nathan awoke, he looked around sleepily as the sunlight shone through the curtains again. He got up carefully, so that he didn't wake Tanna, and went into his wardrobe to find some clothes to put on for the day's trip to the store. Today, he would buy an extra bed.

Tanna turned in the bed, as if seeking out his body.. not finding it she curled against his pillow and sighed in her sleep.

Mercy however was already awake and she watched Nathan as he moved around the room. She wondered why he was up so early, the sun was still up and about. That couldn't be good for a vampire, could it?

Nathan came out with a hoodie on with the hood over his head. Seeing Mercy awake, he walked over to her. "Want to go shopping with me? I'm gonna go buy a new bed for you and Darian."

"I.. sure I'll go. I need to pick up some clothes anyway.. or I'll be wearing the same smelly clothes everyday" she said as she slid out of the chair and pulled her jeans on. She left the t-shirt of Nathan's on instead for finding her own. "So.. your little bar must be getting kind of crowded huh?"

"With employees or customers?" He joked. He walked out with her as they headed into town. Even though he had the hoodie on, he could still feel his skin start to burn a bit as he walked. "So...where should we go first? Bed shopping or the clothes store?"

"with employees" she laughed soflty. "is that what Tanna is.. an employee?" she thought about his question for a moment.. "Well we could split up? I'll hit the clothes store and meet you at the bedding store, that will probably take longer anyhow."

Nathan shrugged. "Tanna is an employee like everyone else who works there: Me, you, and Darian. What do you mean by that?" He didn't bother to address her suggestion.

"Nothing, I don't mean anything by it at all." She stuffed her hands into her pockets and kept walking. She'd put her foot in her mouth if Tanna was only an employee to Nathan. The pair had slept with each other behind the bar the first night, and in the bed wound around each other. But it was none of her business.

Her mind wandered to the new guy Darian, Tanna seemed put off by him. But Mercy was just curious about him. And if she'd be sharing a bed with him, she figured that was ok.

Nathan went out to go and buy another bed. In the store, he browsed the selection and whatever money he had was going for a suitable bed that he could afford. When he found a simple one, he bought it but told the owner how he didn't need a pick-up truck. He simply lifted the bed over his shoulders and made for a dash home, forgetting to come and pick up Mercy.

Mercy didn't wait long for Nathan, she just decided to walk back to the bar with her clothing and few other things she'd decided to buy. When she walked down into the bar she saw him there. "Forget something?" she asked him as she walked past him and into the bedroom.

"Sh-shut up...I'm trying to get this for YOU. So calm down and open the door for me..." Upon entering the room with her, he dropped the bed down on the opposite side of the room. "There...now you and Darian have your own bed....or you if Darian prefers to sleep on the bar booths."

She tossed her head back and laughed, she tugged the door open and held it for him "Darain can sleep in a hole for all I care. And if he decides to sleep on the bed, well then he better not be a hog."

Tanna came awake to the commotion outside the door. When she realized she was alone she frowned a bit, and pulled herself into a sitting position. The sun was barely down.. she heard Mercy and Nathan bickering about something and pulled herself out of bed. "What are you guys doing" she asked rubbing her eyes as she blinked them into view.

Nathan turned to Tanna and smiled. He pointed to the bed. "We just went out and bought a bed. Er, well I did. Mercy went clothes shopping or something like that...I think she hates Darian haha." He joked and walked over to Tanna. "Miss me?"

She raised an eyebrow at the question "Why would I miss you Stone?" She asked curiously, but the light kiss she gave him, answered the question for her. "I doubt Mercy here hates anyone, she's entirely to sweet. I need to teach her how to flirt." she turned towards Mercy and said "I'll pull out all the stops tonight, be sure to watch. You'll get the hang of it, and make double whatever you made last night."

Mercy walked over to were Darian was still a sleep and tweak his ear "Wake up already I'm tired of your incessant snoring."

Nathan almost took what she said literally and his heart dropped for a split second before she lightly kissed him. He smiled and sat down chuckling as he heard her. "Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd make triple what you got yesterday if you started flirting." He chuckled and watched her off into the other room.

Darian frowned and shooed her hand away. He was still asleep and wasn't planning on waking up until Nathan woke him, because he was Darian's boss. "Leave me alone...if you're tired of it, go work at a brothel you little....snore...." He fell back asleep again.

Mercy's mouth fell open and she smacked him across the head. She shook her own when he didn't wake. Sighing she went into the bedroom and stuffed her head under a pillow.

Tanna laughed at the pair. And turned back to Nathan, moving in close.. She pulled his head down to her lips and whispered. "I didn't like waking up alone Stone.. next time wake me if you have to go out." She nipped at his earlobe. "And yes. I missed you."

"A little demanding aren't you? Haha...I like it. And alright then Tanna...I'll be sure to wake you up next time." He smiled and lifted his head. "We still have another three hours until the bar opens up. I'm gonna hit the hay, you all can do whatever you want though...I think Darian is gonna stay asleep...Hey Mercy, want me to wake him up for ya?"

Mercy popped her head out from beneath the pillow. "Just stuff a gag in his mouth.. better yet.. stuff him in a closet. No no.. It's fine he'll need all the sleep he can get I imagine. I'll go help Tanna with whatever she wants to do."

Walking out into the bar, she stopped by Tanna. "So, are we going to scrub this place down before we get more customers in here?" Tanna nodded then and the pair went off to get some soapy water and scrub brushes and went to work.

Nathan's ear perked up hearing that they'd clean up. Hearing the water go on for them, he smirked and slugged out of bed and into the wardrobe. "Well well...I bet if I can fix this a bit so that a few...mishaps...happen, things might get a little...funny, mischeivious, and kinky." He went and began to rummage through a box before pulling out a weird machine. "Yes...with this, I can project fake thoughts into people's heads...heheh...Three of them with fake thoughts, ha...interesting."

Tanna was crawling underneath one of the tables, sponge in hand she wondered why people always stuck their gum, and boogers under here it really was disgusting she thought as she began to scrub it clean. She hummed softly, happily. Even with the guard reject snoring away she felt happy and safe.

Mercy was underneath her own table, cursing Darian's snoring with every scrub. The jerk got to sleep and snore while she was under the tables scrubbing and cleaning.

Nathan walked over and peered his head in to see everyone. Smirking, he pointed the machine's radar toward Tanna and began to emit a fake brainwave to her, to make her think about something that would be happening...basically like so. Nathan emitted this phrase into Tanna's head. "Mercy is thinking of taking her pail of water and throwing it on you just so she and you can wrestle on the floor while Darian tosses money in." HE smirked and awaited a reaction.

Back
Top Bottom