Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Nathan smirked hearing she wasn't heading home. He wondered if she was running away, and he could always use another cute girl as a bar maid. "Well...if you're not heading home, or if you're running away...I can show you a place to stay...for a little work however...wanna see what its like to work in a bar?"

She glanced over at him "a bar? I never thought about it. But I guess it's better than going home." She thought about it a bit more. All the things her parents taught her when she was a little girl should be going off in her head, things like 'Stranger danger' and 'don't take candy from strangers'. "I guess but, I can leave whenever I want."

(Btw did you ever find a pic for Mercy?)

Nathan nodded. "Yes...yes...you can leave whenever you want...shall I show you the way?" He said as he made into a small stroll past her as he headed back in his direction back toward the bar.

(oh no, sorry i forgot.. i'll look for one)

"Sure.. lead the way." She said as she followed slowly behind him. She wondered how big of a mistake she was making. Following a man off the streets back to a bar he owned to work for him? She'd gone out of her mind. No one would miss if she never went back to where she'd come from, and she wouldn't miss anyone. Having nothing to loose she caught up with him. "Do you always offer jobs to random women?"

(Okay)

"Just ones that are cute enough and that I think have enough...'talent' to get the money they need from mostly tips rather than what I'll pay you. You're gonna have tough competition, and its only one chick haha." Soon they arrived at the bar. He walked Mercy down the stairs and opened the door for her to the bar.

Mercy

"So you only have one other girl who works for you?" she asked curiously as she followed him down the stairs. "I thought bars usually had two or three or four girls who waited tables and stuff like that." She walked into the bar and looked around.

Nathan scratched the back of his head. "Uh...until recently I just had one girl...well, I mean it was just me working the bar until just recently but because of one girl, we've been getting a lot of business. With two pretty ladies, we'll make twice as much...shall I show you to our room? By the way, we all have one room seeing as how this place is too small to fit multiple rooms...hope you enjoy a bed with three people."

"Oh" She wondered how big the bed that three people would have to share was as she looked around, taking in the bar. When she glance towards the back, she saw a very tiny redheaded woman leaning against the door jamb.

Tanna had come to the door when she heard the voices outside, did Nathan always bring his food home? "Whose our guest Stone?" She said as she walked out into the bar.

"Ah Tanna, this is...well I'm not sure what her name is, but after seeing you in work today Tanna, it gave me an idea....we might have more business with the more women we have attending our customers, and this lil lady was running away from home so I offered her a place to stay as long as she worked as a bar maid...do me a favor and fetch the Bar-Maid outfit in my closet at the very back where all the employee clothing is. There should be a shelf with bar-maid outfits on, grab the one under "Human Female Average"."

"My name is Mercy" she said softly, watching as the petite redhead he called Tanna walked back to the room, she thought she may have heard a huff when she'd turned without saying a word and stalked back into the room. "She doesn't seem happy for me to be here.. is your name really Stone?"

Grumbling softly into the closet she reached in and grabbed the one he specified. She lingered in the room awhile, rocking on her heels. It seemed Nathan had a thing for picking up strays.

"Not exactly...for some reason, Tanna likes to call me by my last name. I tell her my name is Nathan Stone and that she can call me whatever she wants, so I don't mind. You can call me that too if you want, it doesn't bother me...and give her time she's probably...annoyed, that there's more people in the one bed now...perhaps I should use my expenses to buy another bed." Though Nathan did know why Tanna was acting like this, he just didn't want to admit it that he knew. "By the way, like Tanna you better get used to waking up at night cause this bar is a night-time only thing. We sleep during the day and mid-day we go shopping and stuff if we're not asleep still."

"She probably doesn't want to share." Mercy said softly, before she heard his words. "Sleep during the day? well.. I suppose that wouldn't be too hard." She began running reasons in her head why it'd be an 'open at night only' bar. But she wasn't as quick as Tanna. She still had no clue that he was a vampire.

Tanna walked out of the back room outfit in hand. She shook off he attitude, it wasn't the girls fault.. although she did wonder why she'd run away from home. "Here you go. If it needs any alterations I bought a needle and thread today. Just let me know" She smiled. "It'll be a tight squeeze in the bed.. we'll make Stone sleep in the middle."

Nathan chuckled upon hearing Tanna's words. "Ha, not a bad idea. And yes Mercy, if its too tight, let us know. We need...'appealing' outfits to our customers, so we need to get those breasts out more and your ass showing out more, skin is a must and legs will drive the barmen wild. We'll be swimming in money in no time, haha." He joked as he patted both the girls on the shoulder. "I'm gonna go shower, Tanna, help Mercy with whatever she needs will ya? Thanks." He gets up and goes for the bathroom to shower.

She rolled her eyes "Don't mind Stone, he likes to tease." Tanna said to Mercy, "Don't worry about the outfit until tomorrow, it's getting close to bed time as it is.. And he'll be workin' us hard tomorrow"

"Does the bar get a lot of business?" Mercy wondered aloud as she followed Tanna back into the room.

"If the other night was any indication.. my presence brought in more business. So I image once word travels there are two of us, we'll be fetching a lot of drinks. But the tips are good."

Tanna heard the shower running and thought after Nathan was done in there it was her turn.

Soon after, Nathan came out of the bathroom with only some gym shorts on. He approached Mercy and smiled. "Hey, but before you're actually allowed to work and live here...I have to do something to you that I did when I first met Tanna...tilt your head, and close your eyes. Don't make sudden movements, and just go to your happy place for a bit...I'm kinda hungry right now."

"I.. am going to go shower now." Tanna said as she tossed a glance over her shoulder towards Mercy. The girl would need a bit of privacy for this. Frowning, she'd have to come up with something to wear to bed. She wasn't going to sleep naked with another woman in the bed.

Mercy watched as Tanna left the room and then closed her eyes and tilted her head. She might have been slow to pick up why he'd seemed so off when she'd walked into him. But as soon as her head tilted it hit her like a ton of bricks. He was a vampire. No other creature wanted a person to tilt there head and offer your neck for dinner.

Nathan placed a hand on her shoulder and her temple to keep her neck open. He leaned in and sunk his fangs into her flesh and began to drink blood from her until he was full. It wasn't much that did, but hers was the best all night. Pulling back, he wiped the blood from his mouth and smiled at her. "Welcome to our bar Mercy...though, when Tanna gets out I believe we should come up with a new name for this place...the 'Dusty Saloon' as all the other denizens call us, is a bit of a...western kinda name isn't it?"

It hadn't been as bad as she'd thought it'd be. She imagined a horrible pain, but it was just a mild burning sensation as the blood left her veins. "I. uhmm ok" she said having a bit of trouble putting her thoughts together.

Mercy was saved from having to really say anything when Tanna came out of the bathroom a whirlwind of red hair and pale skin. "Stone, can I borrow a shirt for sleeping?" she asked as she sat down on the bed and began to weave her hair into a braid.

"For sleeping? Aren't you just gonna sleep nude like you always do? Eh whatever...go through the closet and find whatever you want to wear...I probably have a shirt large enough to be your shirt AND shorts haha." Nathan walked over and laid down on the middle of the bed. He got into a comfortable position on his back and tried his best to relax, yet not fall asleep.

Walking to the closet she reached in and grabbed two shirts. Handing one to Mercy, "here you'll be more comfortable in this than your clothes." Tanna pulled the other over her head and crawled into the bed on one side of Nathan.

Mercy looked at the two as if they were crazy, she thought they were. With a shrug she stripped out of her clothes and pulled on the shirt. Glancing at the bed she crawled in on the other side of Nathan and clung precariously at the very edge.

"Okay Mercy, you're gonna fall off if you're on the edge like that...fine, if it makes you two better...I'll get up and sleep in the bar." With a sigh, he sat up and crawled out of bed. He walked over to the door and left and went to look for a nice spot to lay down on the bar...course the only good place was the area behind the counter. He felt more...concealed there. "Well, at least its something."

Tanna watched Nathan leave and sighed a little, it'd only been two nights but she'd gotten used to sleeping next to him. She turned away from Mercy and burrowed into her pillow.

Mercy listened to the shallow inhale and exhale of Tanna's breath as she was sure the other woman had slipped off to sleep. She looked at her curiously, apparently the little elf had slept naked next to Nathan in his bed until she'd arrived. Talk about awkward.

Nathan tossed and turned as he slept on the floor. It felt...uncomfortable without a comfy bed underneath him, a nice blanket, some pillows, and the extra warmth of a nice body against his. He sighed seeing as how everything was changing, not for just the bar but for him and the girls at the same time. "Damn...I really...really need to buy a mattress...I'm so lonely out here without my Tanna." He joked to himself, but felt like an idiot for talking to himself.

Tanna tossed in the bed a little and turned. It seemed that Mercy had fallen asleep. Tanna slipped out of the bed and walked out into the bar, looking around and not seeing Nathan she walked behind the bar and nudged his foot with her own "Come to bed Stone, the girls asleep and it's your bed anyway. Besides, I can't sleep." She began to nudge his foot again, and again not allowing him to sleep on the floor in the bar.

Nathan turned over to look up and see Tanna. He smiled and scooted over to pat the ground next to him. "Care to join me Tanna? Its not so bad down here wants you get used to it, and once you miss your favorite, warm, fleshy arm pillow." He said as he smiled at her.

Back
Top Bottom