Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Tanna sighed people had seen her leave the village, and had rat on her. She should have figured they would. Bloody bastards. "If I picked him to marry he'd be better than you." She mumbled "Just leave Erryon.. I don't want to marry you, I don't want to marry anyone. And not, you or anyone else can make me." She froze in place when he started to move. But instead of coming at her, he glared at Nathan a bit more.. He seemed to be sizing him up and instead of attacking, he moved to the door and walked out.

Nathan looked at Tanna and sighed a breath of relief. "Something isn't right with that guy...he smelled like you, elven, but..." Nathan shuddered. He figured there was more than what he knew was going on at the moment. "Um...so anyway, here's your cut of the profits today." He handed her a hundred dollar bill. "You did good, I would give you more but I think you got enough from tips. Haha."

She tucked the bill into her bodice with the rest of the money she'd collected as tips. She leaned back against the wall. "He could come back with the Elven Guard.. Nathan, I should leave. I don't want trouble for you" She wondered how far she could get with the money tucked into the dress.

Nathan remained calm as he walked over to the door and locked it. "No need. No need, you're fine here. Look, you're in my hands and I'm capable of taking care of you no matter what comes at us. You just gotta sit back and relax alright? Now go wash up and get ready for bed. Tomorrow is Sunday and all bars are supposed to be closed. We can talk about all this then, when we have the chance to alright?"

She nodded. "I'm going to get out of this" she motioned to the dress. "And then I'll come back out and help with clean up." walking back out of the bar into the room they'd shared the night before. She looked into her pack and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans that when she pulled them on clung to her body like a second skin. She took the money out of the bodice and tossed it in the pack without counting it and pulled a green t-shirt out of her pack. She pulled dress off, and replaced it with the t-shirt. And then she just sat on the bed for a moment.

Though Nathan was pretty much finished already with cleaning. All he had to do was clean glasses for the time being and he did all that during the whole 'Erryon Scene' just a second ago. The tables could wait until tomorrow. He got up and went into his room to see her on the bed just sitting there. "Hey...you alright Tanna? Cmon, don't let that ass get you down...you'll be fine as long as we keep the deal, alright?"

"Alright" She looked up at him, tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear "Do you need blood? I probably should have let you take some before we started working" She smiled at him then "Hey I did pretty good tonight, didn't I? I think the customers liked me!" her voice sounded a bit excited about that.

"Yeah, course they did. Sweet gal like you should easily be able to be liked. And no, I don't need blood everyday, I can manage without it every now and then." He walked over and laid down in the bed after taking off his shoes and barman uniform so now he was just in boxer shorts and a tank top. "Don't stay up too long alright Tanna? Should get some sleep."

"I won't stay up much longer" she said as she moved to her pack. Sitting on the floor, and pulling out the money. She put the hundred down first and began to count the rest. By the time she was done counting her eyes had grown heavy and she stripped out of her clothes, naked again she crawled into bed next to Nathan and let herself drift off to sleep.

Nathan frowned seeing how quickly she had went to sleep. "Aww now I can't tease her....ah well. I can probably screw with her dreams." He said to himself as his hand reached over and slightly pinched her nipple. He wondered how'd she react to that since she was asleep, and he didn't pinch hard enough so that it would hurt a lot...more of, just a quick shocking sensation.

She moaned softly when she felt his hand on her breast again pinching her nipple, she was somewhere between asleep and awake and even when she arched towards his hand, she still wasn't fully awake. But her body seemed to be enjoying the sensation quite a lot.

Nathan raised an eyebrow seeing her reaction to this. He took out his second hand and both of them starting to pinch and twist her nipples. "I wonder, does this girl love to be pained? Haha. How amusing...I might just stay up a bit longer." He whispered to himself as he took amusement from what he was doing to her.

When he began to twist both nipples Tanna woke from her sleep moaning. She tilted her head back, looking up at him. Her sleepy eyes were sleepy heavy and glazed with pleasure.. "Stone" she whispered. "what are you doing?"

Nathan chuckled as he heard her question him. He shook his head innocently to her as he continued to twist her nipples. "Just what you want me to. You were just enjoying the treatment, so I kept on. Want me to stop?"

"I was enjoying the treatment..Oh.. no don't stop that feels good" she mumbled in her seductive sleep heavy voice. She'd probably regret it in the morning but right now she felt too good to make him stop. She squirmed her body back against him until her bottom pushed into his hips.

"As you wish Tanna...I'll be sure to give you a good treatment...don't you worry." He reached over and continued to pinch and twist her nipples between his fingers as he moved his head to lay right behind her neck so he could peer down and see his hands in action, as well as hear any of the smallest of pleasured sounds she might give off for what he was doing.

She moaned softly, her nipples were hard and aching with pleasure between his fingers. With her bottom pressed against him, she ground it back rubbing herself firmly against him. "I don't doubt that at all. No worries here" she said even as she whimpered.

It didn't take much for Nathan to erect, though he was calm and collected as he continued to treat her. "Tell me...do you want me to stay with your nipples or go to a much larger area?" He said as his hands trailed down until each hand cupped one of her breasts. He began to gently rub the underside of them as he waited an answer and he pushed his hips into her bottom so she could feel that he was erect for her.

"Touch me" she said softly "Touch me everywhere, anywhere." She felt him grow against her bottom and smiled a bit, feeling him firmly against her and turned on for her sent a shiver through her body. She continued to grind on him, more firmly now, rolling her hips back against his erection again and again.

"I didn't take you for the kind of girl who'd want to be ravished by a man you've only just met." He said as he smiled and continued to rub her breast slowly while one of his hands went to travel more south to her clitoris. He began to gently rub at hit, trying to make her feel good as she did to him because of her grinding against him.

Tanna cried out as his fingers began to rub at her clit, her back arched and she pressed herself more firmly against his fingers. Freeing up a bit of room behind her to slip a hand back and rub her fingers against his erection. "I didn't take myself for that type of girl either.. I'm surprising us both right now.." she gripped his cock and stroked him through his boxer shorts.

Nathan smiled and buried his face into the back of her neck as she stroked him. Though the whole time, he never stopped pleasing her as he felt her hands upon his cock. "Then lets see how far we can take this...shall we?" Right after he said that, his hand at her clitoris slipped lower until he slowly slid his middle finger into her pussy until it came to his knuckle.

Her hand stilled on his cock and she cried out with pleasure as his finger slid inside of her. The walls of her pussy clenched around his finger and she lifted her hips a bit. "Oh.. Stone that feels so good, don't stop" she moved her hand once again, slipping it under his boxers and wrapping her hand around his cock.

Nathan smirked seeing her reaction as she told him to keep going and to not stop. As she fitted her hand around his cock, he moved the hand from her breast to her clitoris where he rubbed it all the while fingering her quickly, rather than a slow start off. He wanted to hear her and feel her squirm in pleasure as she was so close against him.

The wetness of her body was growing and coating his fingers making them slick as they slid in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed as she moaned and savored the pleasure shooting through her body, all the while her hand was stroking the hard length of him, gripping him tightly and twisting her wrists gently to give him plenty of different sensations

Back
Top Bottom