Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

He turned to look at her with a weak smile on his face, though his eyes showed pain. "Cmon Tanna...no more games, you know I can't live as long as you now that I'm human. Its best if I leave now before we grow even more attached to eachother, before I die of old age and leave you with an even more shattered heart."

"I was never the one who played games Nathan. I've always been open and honest with you and I've never lied. There has to be a way for me to become mortal, if there is a way for you there is a way for me." He had no clue how hard this was for her, and he still wanted to walk away. Her immortality and his mortality was a problem, but problems could be solved.

Nathan shook his head as he walked over to embrace her into a long, loving hug. "Mmm...so this is what the warmth of a lover feels like...its nice..." He said smiling as he held her closer. "Do not become mortal on my behalf...I will simply request I turn back into a vampire perhaps...?"

Tanna fell into his arms and knew she'd made the right choice, she could have gone home but her home was where-ever Nathan was. She wrapped her arms around him and snuggled his body "After they've taken that away do you think they will simply give it back?"

"And I love you...Tanna Stone." He said smiling as he pulled her close to him. Ichiro tapped on his shoulder, causing Nathan to look over but at that moment, Ichiro had bit down on his neck, forcing blood into him. Nathan was jaw dropped with pain and the fact he was stunned.

Tanna looked up at Ichiro in shock as he bit down on Nathan's neck. "I guess the answer to the earlier question was that yes, they will simply give it back. Thank you Ichiro.." she brushed her hand over the vampire prince's cheek as a tears fell from her eyes. She would have the man she loved forever, and he would have her.

Ichiro pulled back and wiped some blood off of his mouth. "It wasn't a problem, thats my gift to you for helping out on the matter. Well then...he should rest. We've all got a day of bartending to do tomorrow." He said smiling before looking to Erryon. Then looking at Tanna. "What will you do about him?"

(Want to go ahead and start planning out the second RP?)

She glanced over at Erryon and she kind of felt bad, but looking at Nathan she knew exactly what she'd needed in life and it was him. "Let him stay if he wants, he can be our mysterious bartender.. who knows maybe we'll pick up another stray and he'll take the fall into love too." Tanna smiled and looked around the bar that had become home and thought they were definitely going to need a bigger space.

(yeah sounds good)

(Send me a PM and I'll reply with my RT)

Erryon shrugged. "This place'll need to be refurnished and enlarged for my liking. Give me a month, I'll get the new bar up and running in a more populated area."

Back
Top Bottom