Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Within a few hours, Nathan awoke. He found her had wrapped his arm around Tanna as he slept, but it was a reflex what with something else, soft and warm, being in the bed with him against his dead body. "Wake up, time to get started." He shook her lightly as he tried to wake her up so she would start on her first day as a bar maid.

"Need more sleep next time Stone" she mumbled as she sat up. Pushing her tangled mass of hair out of her face. The blanket fell and exposed her breasts and torso. "How long did we sleep?" she looked down at him and tilted her head. She'd have to adjust to vampire hours, she supposed it was easier to adjust to them if one was a vampire. But Tanna liked to think that she adjusted well, she'd just have to see.

"Well, I believe it was about...well it doesn't matter. By instincts I wake up at 8 PM sharp to start preparing to open the bar. Look if you're still tired, just sleep we can always just get you prepared tomorrow. I'm sure I can find some...other ways to make up for it tonight." He joked as he got out of bed and went into his closet. When he came out, he came out in a handsome bartender uniform that was common for most bars.

"Oh just give me the damn.. dress, outfit whatever the hell it is." She slid out of the bed and moved to the pack that was resting by her clothes and pulled out a brush and began working it through her hair, she had to remember to braid her hair of when she went to bed next no way was she dealing with the horridly tangled mess again. Then she pulled out a tube of cream, and slathered it over her skin. She wondered if the scent of it, would interfere with the scent of her blood.

Nathan nodded hearing her request, though rude. He walked into the wardrobe and found the tiniest outfit he had for employees and gave it to her. "Uh, yeah that should fit you...hopefully anyway...damn why are you so small? Your parents must've gave you the bad genes of the family." He teased as he walked out of the room and went to unlock the door.

"They did, they gave me the horrid genes. You see all of my brothers are giants.. big hulking monsters.. there were no good genese left for me" She teased him back, she did indeed have brothers but they weren't hulking giants of course, her family had been one of the rarities amongst elves. A family with more than one child.. It was said that somewhere down her fathers line someone had something more then elf in them making the following generations more fertile then most. She held up the outfit and decided it should fit nicely and slid into it. It was a bit tight, and cause her small breasts to bulge against the neckline. But she decided that it was supposed to do that. Walking out into the bar, she spread her arms and looked at Nathan "This look ok Stone?"

"You. Look. Splendid!" He said, adding emphasis and pause after each word to be like those people who were on dressing shows just to be funny. He chuckled and walked over to her. "You might want to loosen it, you're non-exist ant breasts are trying to grab for some air." He joked as he reached behind her trying to get it a bit more loose for her by untying some of the strings.

She laughed at the way he put emphasis on each word "It's not my fault they hardly exist." She looked down at her chest "Did they look that bad?" she asked curiously. She slid her hands up and cupped them curiously and then shrugged. "So can you give me a run through of what I'm supposed to do? I'm a quick learner so it shouldn't take me to long to get the hang of it."

"Nah I was joking, they weren't that bad but you looked uncomfortable. Basically this is all you need to do: Take orders, take tips, serve whatever they ask, pretty much anything they want. My bar is quite...exclusive and only the best get served here. If they feel on you because of your skimpy outfit, you'd do best to let them unless they start to strip you down, then you can do whatever the hell you want, kill them if you want. Its just more food for me. Got it?" He managed to make her dress more suitable for her and make her comfortable, though because of this it was more loose and able to be moved down to see her breasts.

"Obviously I handle being groped well enough" she said as she flashed back to earlier when he'd teased her nipples in bed. "Do I get better tips if I let them feel on me?" she asked curiously and looked at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. "What about if I flirt?" Looking down at her dress she noted the looseness of it and frown. The first time she had to bend down someone was going to get an eyeful.

"Of course, you'd most likely get a hell of a larger tip if you do all that...though, you'll have to do that to me too. I love a good tease, you don't necessarily have to do anything but I find it fun to tease and be teased, y'know?" He said as he turned on the 'Open' sign. Soon a few people started to come in, those at the bar were for Nathan to take orders from while seeing as how a new maid was here, some of the guys sat at tables to meet her.

Tanna put an extra something into her hips, sometimes it was as a gentle sway and sometimes it was an extra wiggle. She walked over to the table and smiled at the men "What can I get you strapping fellas tonight?" she asked, they took turns ordering what they wanted. Going back to the bar, she leaned over so Nathan could look down her bodice if he so chose and said "Two beers and a whiskey" she gave him the same smile she gave the customers as she waited for the order.

Nathan's eyes did indeed browse down into her dress and smirked. Getting the order, he put it all on a tray for her to take and slid the tray over to her side of the counter. "Don't drop it, it comes out of your paycheck if you break anything." He joked, knowing she didn't get a pay moreover a place to stay, hide, and live. He looked at the others of the bar and saw them eyeing Tanna. "Hey...try not to...uh...cause a commotion or something alright? The last thing we need is a bar fight over a woman."

"Sure thing boss" she said, taking the tray with both hands. She'd have to get a bit more practice before she started carrying them with one hand. She tossed a glance over her shoulder "I'd never do such a thing... on purpose" her laugh carried across the bar as she brought the men their drinks. She passed off the beer to the two men, and then the whiskey. "Enjoy your drinks boys!"

When she turned from the table she noticed a man at the back, sitting alone. He looked like he didn't wish to be disturbed, but if you came into a bar you were lookin' to drink right? So Tanna sucked it up and walked back to the man. "What can I get you to drink tonight Darlin'" she asked. He stared at her long and hard, giving her the willies before he said "scotch." She shot him a smile "comin' right up!"

Walking back to the bar she set her tray down. "One scotch please bossman"

"One scotch on the rocks it is." Nathan began to pour the drink into a suitable glass but also did notice that the man kinda gave off a depressing aura to the bar. Nathan shrugged and told Tanna to tell him that the drink was on the house. He gave the drink to give to her as he attended the others who came to the counter. "Oh, and Tanna do try to hurry up, seems you're bringing in a crowd!" He said as he looked around to notice the bar was getting more and more full. "G-Gah....I might need to hire more staff..."

She quickly moved back to the mans table, with a wide smile she set it down. "On the house darlin' enjoy!" and as she moved to walk away the man grabbed her wrist, pulling him back towards him. She almost let out a squeal, but something stopped her. When the man shoved a bill down her bodice, she assumed it was a tip.

After the man let Tanna go. She worked the tables with a stunning efficiency, a quick learner indeed. She collected her tips, and gave Nathan the money from the tabs as people left. She learned the more often she flirted with a table, or man the larger the tips and the happier they seemed to leave. She was exhausted but over time she'd began taking more two or three orders to the bar with her, she placed her tray down "four beers, one shot of vodka, and two whiskeys." She'd been at it for hours and she wondered when last call would come.

Nathan took notice of how well she was going at it. He smiled and thought that she earned those tips she made and maybe a bit extra from whatever money the drinks made today. Giving her the drinks after he made them, he waited for her to serve them. Soon after, everyone was out. "You put a good work today Tanna. Good work...oh. Hey Tanna, one more guy over at table six."

At table six, a man wearing a zipped up hoodie with the hood over his head was sitting there looking down at the table. He was waiting for Tanna to come closer, his face hidden by his clothing so that only his eyes showed. Upon hearing that his table was called, he shifted his body to look at Tanna, something familiar in the man's eyes if she noticed it.

Tanna hadn't noticed anyone else, but when she turned sure enough there was a man sitting at table six. She frowned for a moment and then slapped a smile on her face "On it bossman" she said as she moved towards table six.

Something wasn't right, she felt it in her bones but she shrugged it off. "What can I get you tonight?" she asked politely, she didn't flirt as she did with the other tables.

The hooded man didn't say anything. He simply pointed to the Coca Cola symbol on a posted. Nathan looked at the man strangely but already knew as he reached down and pulled out a 12 oz coca cola bottle. He set it on the table and told the man the prince of 1.24. "Hey Tanna, come give it to the man if you will."

Tanna moved back to Nathan and took the bottle, she was a little shaken by all of this. When she looked at the man, she could swear she knew him from somewhere.

She set the bottle down on the table, and the man slid the exact change across to her. He touched her fingers and it took all she had not to pull them away. "enjoy, and have a good night" she said politely and brought the money back to Nathan.

Nathan didn't even look at the money when Tanna brought it over. He was waiting for the man to take a drink of the soda so he could see his face, but the figure sat there just staring at it. Nathan whispered to Tanna as he watched. "Weird fella ain't he...?" Upon saying this, the man looked at Nathan as if hearing. "Rude. I don't like your attitude." said the man, his voice resembling that of the person Tanna had been running from being married to. Nathan just glared at the man, not really knowing his connection to Tanna. "Just drink up and get the hell out so we can close for the night."

Tanna's eyes went wide and she looked at Nathan. Her already pale skin seemed to go white, she did something she hadn't done all night and stepped behind the bar with Nathan, putting everything she possibly could between herself and the man at table six, who Tanna now believed was Erryon. It was too soon, they couldn't have found her that fast, could they? She rand a hand over her cheek, she wondered as she watched him drink the coke, if he'd simply leave. And who he'd bring back after her did.

He'd heard Nathan whisper to her, so if she whispered to Nathan.. He would know what Tanna knew. She looked torn, over what to do.

Nathan looked at Tanna with confusion as to why she was acting how she was. He looked at Erryon with confusion and held an arm out, as if to protect Tanna. "What do you want? Why are you here? Why is Tanna afraid of you?" The man simple took a sip of his soda before looking at them with a blank look. "Thats kind of what I want to know. She's supposed to marry me but...well see she's run off. I heard rumors of people seeing a girl run through the woods and well, I gave chase. Though I guess it was by luck I found her because I heard the rumors of a new bar maid, so I decided to check it out."

Tanna moved in towards Nathan. That's what he wanted to know? "Perhaps I wouldn't have been so afraid if you hadn't decided to slap me when you didn't like what I had to say! I'll marry who I please not, which will probably be NO ONE.. not who some bubble brained King decides.. " She was seething and wanted to throw a glass at his head.

Erryon sighed as he stood up from the table. He looked at Nathan but said nothing to him, moreover what he said was always directed to Tanna. "So who's he? The person you actually picked for you to marry? He doesn't even seem worthy enough to live. Who is he? And why doesn't he have a pulse?" Nathan just laughed. "I'm already dead good sir, now unless you want to join me, I'd advise you to leave and never come back." Nathan cracked his knuckles and would be ready for a fight.

Back
Top Bottom