Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

She nuzzled in close to him "Because I think it's the reason you were so weak and tired." She frowned as she looked up at him. "I didn't know.. but.. Mercy's blood gave you strength. And mine.. didn't."

Mercy shook her head at the elf. He had an attitude problem, a huge one. But she wasn't going to take the whole bed while he slept on tables night after night it didn't seem right to her. She went into the bedroom and changed into the nightgown she'd purchased and slid into bed next to him. Being sure not to touch him when she slid beneath the blankets.

"Your blood...is something I want, the fact its from you and how much it tastes good, its definitely worth it to me Tanna...just know that, alright?"

Darian slept soundly, even after Mercy had come into the room and laid on the bed.

She sighed and curled into him "I get it.. but it's obviously not good for you. What if something worse happens?" what if it could kill him?

Mercy tossed and turned a bit in the bed, it was weird sleeping next to someone she hardly knew. But no way was she going to budge out of this bed. She glanced over at Tanna and Nathan, she felt bad for Tanna. She was pretty gone over Nathan, seeing her frozen tears was something else she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

"I'll be fine Tanna...though thanks for worrying about me. Just get some sleep...or do you wanna...y'know..."

Darian turned over in his sleep and his arm flew over and draped over Mercy heavily. He was practically snoring near her ear.

Tanna couldn't help but laugh softly, she nuzzled her lips against his neck gently and kissed. "We don't have any privacy anymore. And to think, you get to feel my blood inside of you.. but I never get" she nipped his skin "to feel you inside of me."

Luckily, Mercy was asleep when Darian threw his arm over her and snored in her ear. Or she'd have been pissed, and she would have been flushing a deep shade of red at Tanna's words.

Nathan smiled and pulled her closer before rolling over so she was on top of him. He kissed her on the lips for the first time before saying "Go on...get me raring to go, and you'll feel however much of me you want inside you baby..." He said as he began to rub up and down her back, though all the while his hands slowly trailed down until they rubbed her ass.

Tanna slid slowly down Nathan's body, wrapping her hands around his cock.. stroking it slowly with her small delicate fingers. Feeling it grow a bit in her hands, she leaned forward and flicked her tongue over it slowly twirling it in circles over the sensitive skin.

Nathan smirked and sat up as she did so. He pulled her body so that they were in a 69 and he leaned his head up so he could begin to lick her succulent pussy to make it wetter and easier for his cock to slip in for later.

She moaned softly as she took him into her mouth, suckling him softly as she worked him deep into her warm mouth. Her tongue flicked against the underside of his shaft and teased as the head bumped against her throat.

Nathan was now fully erect for the girl and he was so turned on right now. He pulled back after licking her nice and good and stuck two of his fingers into her pussy and slowly pushed in. He moved his head up so that he could suck and play with her clitoris as he fingered her.

It took everything Tanna had not to scream with pleasure when he pushed his fingers into her. She had to remember that there were other people in the room, asleep it'd be a little embrassing to have them wake up and see the two of them this way.

She dropped her fingers down and gripped his balls gently, squeezing them. She took him into her throat then, letting him feel it squeeze around him

Nathan couldn't take it any longer. He pulled his fingers out of her and stopped playing with her clitoris. "Alright...enough games...I want you so bad right now Tanna..."

Tanna let him slip from her mouth, squirming around until she was straddling him.. her inner thighs gripping his hips. "Nathan" she whispered his name against his ear as she rolled her hips over him, getting him slick with her juices. Reaching down with one hand she gripped his cock, and guided him inside of her.. lowering her body on his slowly.

"Go easy now...if this is your first time...its going to hurt...just be careful, alright Tanna?" He said as he put his hands on her hips and helped her go down as a moderate pace for her, just so she wouldn't be hurt if this was her first time and her hymen broke.

It was her first time, she'd refused to give herself before. But she found herself wanting to give Nathan everything. She wasn't worried about pain, if there was pain she wanted to experience it before there was pleasure. She pushed herself down on him hard, she leaned her head forward and bit down on his shoulder to keep herself from screaming.

She held still over him, letting the electricity pulsing through her fade.

Nathan was taken by surprised as she slammed her hips down on his cock and she bit into his shoulder. HE didn't cry out, he was just surprised. "Damn...is that what I've been doing to people...?" He asked jokingly as he looked at her, feeling her teeth in his shoulder. "Are you alright Tanna...?"

She flicked her tongue over where she bit and nodded "I'm fine. in fact, I'm better than fine.. I'm great" she slowly started to lift her hips, and then she slid down on him again. Her head fell back in pleasure, she was biting back her moans as she developed a slow pace.. riding him. As far as firsts went.. she was really enjoying this one.

Nathan raised an eyebrow seeing her sudden take on pleasure during this. Feeling her slide up and down on him, he couldn't help but smile seeing she was a strong elf. "Good...Not too fast now...don't hurt yourself anymore, I'm tired of seeing you in pain because it pains me. Tanna." He smiled and pressed his lips against hers as she rode him.

"I am definitely not in pain Stone.. I've never felt anything this good before. I don't want to go slow" she ground her hips against his on a down stroke, and whimpered softly as she did. "I want it faster, and harder.. and now" the walls of her pussy clenched around his cock hard as she rode him.

"Damn Tanna, why are you...wait...why are you so horny...???" He asked in confusion though he didn't deny he was enjoying this. Gripping her hips harder, he began to push her up and down on him hard and fast as his cock slipped deep into her with each push. He continued to do so as he spoke to Tanna, wondering why she was so horny right now.

Her eyes slid closed and she bit her bottom lip hard to combat the moans and cries of pleasure that could wake Darian and Mercy. "I don't know.. you just feel so good" her nails gripped his shoulders roughly, leaving tiny half moon shaped welts in his skin. "you feel so good inside of me."

"Damn I know...you feel so good around me...!" He said as he began to meet her bouncing with his thrusts. He bucked his hips so he could go into her faster and harder as she came down on him all at the same time, it was mind blowing.

"Nathan.. I feel like I'm coming apart.. like I'm going to explode.." her hips ground hard against him and her pussy began to convulse around his cock. Her thighs were shaking as they clung to his body. She looked down into his face, into his eyes.

"Me too Tanna....just, I have to pull out when I explode...we're both about to cum, if I cum inside you...you do know what'll happen...right?" He said as he slowed the pace. Darian by now was awaken by their chatter and listened in. The smell of sex was in the air and he smirked to himself as he stealthily shook Mercy away.

She clung to his shoulders and let her head fall to his neck as her body came apart and she reached her first orgasm. "Don't" she whispered against his ear. "I want to feel it.. one time can't hurt.. just this once. Please."

Mercy came awake to the shaking, when her eyes opened she got a shock.. her mouth fell open but no noise came out. She couldn't believe it.. well yeah she could.. she just couldn't believe they'd do it with her and Darian in the room.

Back
Top Bottom