Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

wildkat said:
She did not let go of him just kept on stroking him and playing with him while she drained him dry. She was feeling something new boil in her and knew the others were going to run off but she did not care she was now into a rage that could not be stopped.

What Rose did not know was that by draining this guy of his blood she was turning him into what she is. "That is my naughty girl! I love your freaky style!" He says to her as he slid his hand up her skirt and began to rub and massage her pussy with his fingers and hand there while she was draining him dry.

She was moaning while biting him at his touch. She did not let go ether. she felt strange and little light head but all she could see now was blood. she soon lost all thought about Robert all she could care about now was blood.

wildkat said:
She was moaning while biting him at his touch. She did not let go ether. she felt strange and little light head but all she could see now was blood. she soon lost all thought about Robert all she could care about now was blood.

He leaned in to kiss her lips softly and then passionately. It was as if her and that guy were bonding together now. He continued to tease and play with her pussy. He pinched her clit to see how she would react to that. "I am starting to feel different yet strange beautiful!" He told her. She did not know that she was converting him to be like her. Could he possibly corrupt her and turn her into a bad girl? He was the kind of guy who has lied, cheated and stolen to get what he wants. Plus, he has an attitude as well. Could this pass onto the innocent Rose and turn her into a evil woman?

She let out a moan and kissed him back to keep him interested. She paused with what he had said she did not want to turn him she wanted him dead. she stared at him and said "yea its a nice feeling". she then made up her mind she would finish what she started and kill him later . she then went down on her knees and started sucking his cock.

wildkat said:
She let out a moan and kissed him back to keep him interested. She paused with what he had said she did not want to turn him she wanted him dead. she stared at him and said "yea its a nice feeling". she then made up her mind she would finish what she started and kill him later . she then went down on her knees and started sucking his cock.

He loved how she kissed him. He knew that possibly he could turn her into a bad girl. He was a bad boy type and usually women loved that about guys. He looked into her beautiful eyes. "Well you know you are enjoying what I am doing to you and you to me baby!" As his fingers continued to play with her pussy and a couple of them slid inside her pussy. He could tell that she was nice and tight. He was thinking that since she felt so tight that possibly she is still a virgin that he could make into a woman. "That is it baby! You know what I like don't you?" He said with a smile to her.

She moaned with the feel of his fingers inside of her pussy. she then started to play with his balls while she sucked his cock. she was becoming wet down in her pussy from the feel of his fingers playing inside of her pussy.

wildkat said:
She moaned with the feel of his fingers inside of her pussy. she then started to play with his balls while she sucked his cock. she was becoming wet down in her pussy from the feel of his fingers playing inside of her pussy.

He began to slide in and out of her pussy moving faster and faster with his fingers. His fingers sliding inside her deeper and deeper now. Harder and harder as he enjoyed her starting to suck onto this cock and he let out a pleasurable moan on what she was doing to him. He could tell that she was getting hot and wet for him.

she kept on moaning and sucking on his cock for a bit longer. she then felt herself get real hot and wet. she stood up and said "think you could take me now "? she knew at that he would push her up against the side of the building and have her right then and there.

wildkat said:
she kept on moaning and sucking on his cock for a bit longer. she then felt herself get real hot and wet. she stood up and said "think you could take me now "? she knew at that he would push her up against the side of the building and have her right then and there.

He loved the way that she was sucking onto his cock because he moaned out in pleasure about it. He could feel his fingers getting very wet from being inside her pussy. "Yes of course I can take you now!" He placed her facing up against the wall outside of a building spreading her legs apart and then lifting up her skirt as he slides into her with his hard cock.

She lets out a moan from his cock going into her. she grabs hold of him and holds on tight. oh how he smelled so good from being so close but if she bit him now and killed him he would not be able to fuck her . she fought the urge to bit and instead enjoyed the feeling of him inside of her.

wildkat said:
She lets out a moan from his cock going into her. she grabs hold of him and holds on tight. oh how he smelled so good from being so close but if she bit him now and killed him he would not be able to fuck her . she fought the urge to bit and instead enjoyed the feeling of him inside of her.

He began to grunt and moan in pleasure as well himself on what he was doing to her. He loved the feeling of her body pressed against his. She looked so beautiful to him and wanted more from her if he could. He pulled her hair away from her neck and began to kiss and lick there and gently nibble onto her neck now.

She moaned out and the feel of him licking and gently nibble on her neck sent waves of pleasure and for a ins-tent she saw Dr.Robert and more anger swept thou her but she fought it back to get the full feel of the pleasure once he came inside of her that was it she would kill him.

wildkat said:
She moaned out and the feel of him licking and gently nibble on her neck sent waves of pleasure and for a ins-tent she saw Dr.Robert and more anger swept thou her but she fought it back to get the full feel of the pleasure once he came inside of her that was it she would kill him.

He knew that she loved what he was doing to her so he pulled onto her hair a bit to see what reaction he would get from her by doing that. "That is my naughty girl!" He said to her into her ear. "You love how I fuck your naughty pussy don't you baby?" He said to her just to hear what she had to say about it.

she let out a deep breath into a moan and with out thinking called him dan saying "yes i love that Dan". she did not know his name but it seems thou all her anger and pleasure she was mixing the two past men she had loved.

wildkat said:
she let out a deep breath into a moan and with out thinking called him dan saying "yes i love that Dan". she did not know his name but it seems thou all her anger and pleasure she was mixing the two past men she had loved.

Dan knew he had her right where he wanted her which was being vunerable. " I knew you would love it baby!" He told her as he continued to please her and thrust deeper inside her with his cock. He wanted her for himself and not to share with anyone else at all.

she let out more moans as he thrust into her . she gripped his back tighter and dug her nails into him and got hit by a wave of smell of fresh blood from the spots her nails dug and she had to fight draining him right then and there.

wildkat said:
she let out more moans as he thrust into her . she gripped his back tighter and dug her nails into him and got hit by a wave of smell of fresh blood from the spots her nails dug and she had to fight draining him right then and there.

He can feel her nails digging into his back when he started to bleed. "DAMN That hurts baby!" He told her as he continued to ram and slam his cock deep inside her pussy. He gave her ass a nice smack now as it echoed in the alley there.

She saw the blood and licked it up while he slammed into her and she let him she liked it by moaning as well.

wildkat said:
She saw the blood and licked it up while he slammed into her and she let him she liked it by moaning as well.

He smiled as she licked his blood and was enjoying the sex that they were having together there in the alley.

She kept moaning and licking up his blood and when one cut dried up she make a new one to lick.

wildkat said:
She kept moaning and licking up his blood and when one cut dried up she make a new one to lick.

He began to fondle her breasts while he was sliding deeply inside her. His cock slamming hard inside her. He knew that she loved what he was doing to her.

She moaned and then her body went stiff as she let out a scream for she just had an orgasm.

wildkat said:
She moaned and then her body went stiff as she let out a scream for she just had an orgasm.

He smiled as she let out this loud scream as she orgasmed. "That is my naughty girl! You know I please you more than your boyfriend does." He told her as he could no longer take it and grunted a last time cumming inside her from behind.

She felt him cum and a evil grin played across her face as she turned around and pushed him against the wall and bit down on his neck hard killing him just like she had vowed to herself. she knew he was the last of the thugs that were around.

wildkat said:
She felt him cum and a evil grin played across her face as she turned around and pushed him against the wall and bit down on his neck hard killing him just like she had vowed to herself. she knew he was the last of the thugs that were around.

He was terrified by her actions and did not expect to be thrown up against the wall. As he felt her bite him he screamed out in pain. "What the fuck are you doing to me me?" He asked her as he started to feel faint due to her draining him of his blood. He falls to the ground lifeless now.

Back
Top Bottom