Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

Rose tried to tell him she did not want him but Robert but her body shock with each paddle and a moan came out of her. she tried to fight him by blinking her eyes over and over again and thinking about Robert but with each paddle she was forgetting about him and soon she would be all about the sex and Dan and the evil side would come out.

wildkat said:
Rose tried to tell him she did not want him but Robert but her body shock with each paddle and a moan came out of her. she tried to fight him by blinking her eyes over and over again and thinking about Robert but with each paddle she was forgetting about him and soon she would be all about the sex and Dan and the evil side would come out.

Dan moved the paddle from her stomach down to her hips and then in between her thighs. He smacked apart her thighs and then took the paddle and began to rub and massage her pussy with the paddle. "You want me don't you Rose? How badly do you love me baby?" He smiled as he did this but then stopped and grabbed a feather to start to tickle her.

Rose giggled when he tickled her with a feather and said "fine I do want you now and not sure on if i love you". she still had some fight left in her but her body was giving in to Dan . She had moan when he played with her pussy with the paddle.

wildkat said:
Rose giggled when he tickled her with a feather and said "fine I do want you now and not sure on if i love you". she still had some fight left in her but her body was giving in to Dan . She had moan when he played with her pussy with the paddle.

He walked behind her and started with the back of her neck tickling her with the tip of the feather as it went down her back to her butt cheeks. He then stopped and faced her once again tickling her down her neck and on down to her breasts and nipples using the tip of the feather. "I knew that you wanted me baby and soon you shall love me." He smiled as he listened to her giggle when he tickled her.

She soon lost all traces of her old self and said "yes i want you". she totally forgot about Robert all she cared about was Dan now.
She laid there in his arms giggling and looking deep into his eyes.

wildkat said:
She soon lost all traces of her old self and said "yes i want you". she totally forgot about Robert all she cared about was Dan now.
She laid there in his arms giggling and looking deep into his eyes.

"I was planning to tickle you a little more with torture and then use hot wax and ice cubes on you especially in your pussy baby!" He told her as he felt her in his arms. He continued to take the tip of the feather on down her stomach to her belly button. He then traced around her breasts and nipples once again. He slide the feather down her thighs and inner thighs.

Rose just laid there no will at all to fight him . She kept on moaning and moaning and giggling every time he touched her with the feather.

wildkat said:
Rose just laid there no will at all to fight him . She kept on moaning and moaning and giggling every time he touched her with the feather.

He took the tip of the feather teasing her pussy lips with it. He then stopped what he was doing and placed the feather onto a tray. He lite up a candle now and walked behind her with it. As he moved her hair out of the way and began to drip hot wax down her back and onto her butt cheeks. He then stopped what he was doing and faced in front of her and smiled as he began to drip the hot wax onto her nipples and breasts. He did this onto her stomach and legs. He then dripped onto her pussy and pussy lips some hot wax.

she let out a scream in pain at the hot wax. she took a breath and screamed again when it was dripped on her front. She screamed each time he dripped hot wax on her.

wildkat said:
she let out a scream in pain at the hot wax. she took a breath and screamed again when it was dripped on her front. She screamed each time he dripped hot wax on her.

He smiled as he heard her scream and then kissed her deeply and passionately with a lot of passion. "Soon we shall create a new breed of beautiful vampires my love!" He said to her after kissing her. He then placed the candle down onto the tray and blew it out. He then picked up a bowl of ice cubes as he then walked up behind her placing it on the back of her neck. His hand went from her neck down to her shoulders and across her back on down to her butt cheeks. As he then took the ice cube and placed it in between her butt crack teasing her anus with it.

She moaned out and grabbed him around the neck from behind her. she was shaking from head to toe and the bench she was seating on was wet from her pussy which is now dripping wet from all the teasing he was doing to her.

wildkat said:
She moaned out and grabbed him around the neck from behind her. she was shaking from head to toe and the bench she was seating on was wet from her pussy which is now dripping wet from all the teasing he was doing to her.

"You want it badly don't you baby?" As he played with her butt crack with the ice cubes and slide a finger into her anus. He loved how he heard her moaning loudly. He then walked around to face her taking the ice cube and placing one into her mouth kissing her deeply and passionately. He then took a ice cube down her neck and then circled around her breasts with her ice cube. Then he rubbed up against her nipples. He smiled looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes I want you badly" rose replied . She then moaned out loud when he stuck his finger into her anus. She kissed him back when he kissed her . She moaned when he placed the ice cube down her neck and onto her breasts. "Oh please take just take me your killing me with all this teasing "she begged him.

wildkat said:
"Yes I want you badly" rose replied . She then moaned out loud when he stuck his finger into her anus. She kissed him back when he kissed her . She moaned when he placed the ice cube down her neck and onto her breasts. "Oh please take just take me your killing me with all this teasing "she begged him.

"Who is your Master and King now?" He asked her as he continued to take the ice cube on down her stomach. He then placed the ice cube in between her legs and rubbing up and down her inner thigh. He soon began to rub the ice cube up and down her pussy lips. Then he bent down and opened with his fingers her pussy placing the ice cube inside. He started to shove into her two or three more. He felt her kiss him back and he loved what he was doing to her. Once he had all of the ice cubes inside her he then began to undo his pants and then pull down his boxers as his hard cock was exposed he stood in front of her and slide it inside her. It felt warm but also cold due to the ice cubes as he began to slide his cock deeper and deeper into her. Faster and faster now inside her. "This is what you want is not my beautiful mistress?" As he kissed her deeply and passionately now. His hands fondling and squeezing her breasts.

"yes my master this is what i want" Rose responded to Dan. She was no totally in love with him fully brain washed. She forgot all about Robert and what they had. She moaned with each thrust as he went into her and as the ice cubs melted inside of her. she loved the feel of it all and was enjoying herself fully.

wildkat said:
"yes my master this is what i want" Rose responded to Dan. She was no totally in love with him fully brain washed. She forgot all about Robert and what they had. She moaned with each thrust as he went into her and as the ice cubs melted inside of her. she loved the feel of it all and was enjoying herself fully.

"That is my naughty girl! After I bite you and you get your rest you will feel like a new woman!" He smiled and then kissed her deeply and passionately onto her lips as he continues to thrust deeper and deeper inside her. He began to thrust faster and faster sliding in and out of her. Soon he began to thrust harder and harder into her. Feeling her grinding into him. "You want it badly don't you baby?" As she felt so good he felt like cumming and was so close to doing so.

She kissed him back deeply and passionately. She moaned so much and was so loud that she could not talk for some time. She then said "yes master i want it badly oh so badly please make me yours all the way". she moaned some more before saying "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum". Then her whole body went stiff and she let out a scream "I'm cumming".

wildkat said:
She kissed him back deeply and passionately. She moaned so much and was so loud that she could not talk for some time. She then said "yes master i want it badly oh so badly please make me yours all the way". she moaned some more before saying "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum". Then her whole body went stiff and she let out a scream "I'm cumming".

He felt her kiss him deeply and passionately and loved the way that she was moaning so loudly inside the basement which is the dungeon there at the frat house. "You shall be my evil mistress! I knew you wanted me badly baby and could not resist me!" As he was feeling her pussy walls clenching onto his cock. He could no longer control himself and began to cum with her. "Oh fuck yes cum with me MISTRESS! Just like that baby! Feel so good!" As he felt her cumming he came inside her and when he was done cumming he immediately got down onto his knees and began to lick her inner thighs on up to her pussy. Tasting their cum. He then immediately bitten her onto her inner thigh now passing onto her some of the steroids that he had in his body. He was tired and rose up to his feet once again having a evil smile onto his face. He instantly snapped his fingers calling over his slaves that he had bitten the night before. "Ladies take your MISTRESS up stairs and clean her up and then let her get some rest because a new queen has been created!" He smiled as he watched the ladies unfasten her from the chains that she had onto her wrists and ankles.

They helped her on upstairs where Dan followed and began to prepare to sleep with his new love of his life in bed once they were done cleaning her. "Oh and you may want to make sure she gets fed as well because it was quite a long time in working Mistress Rose!" He smiled as he watched them bath her and take care of her.

[this is Dan after he got laid lol sorry in a weird mood]

Rose felt herself cum and him cum inside of her and she smiled. "yes master i love how you feel inside of me and how you have taken to make me be your queen". she felt his steriods flow thou her body and it gave her evil thoughts. She soon started to drift off but then she felt hands on her and she opened her eyes to see the slaves again and did not fight them as they cleaned her off in the tub to make her ready for bed with her new master. She had bitten one and drank from her sense he had said to make sure she had fed. she soon came out of the bathroom looking like this well the cloths. She climbed into Dan"s bed.

wildkat said:
[this is Dan after he got laid lol sorry in a weird mood]

Rose felt herself cum and him cum inside of her and she smiled. "yes master i love how you feel inside of me and how you have taken to make me be your queen". she felt his steriods flow thou her body and it gave her evil thoughts. She soon started to drift off but then she felt hands on her and she opened her eyes to see the slaves again and did not fight them as they cleaned her off in the tub to make her ready for bed with her new master. She had bitten one and drank from her sense he had said to make sure she had fed. she soon came out of the bathroom looking like this well the cloths. She climbed into Dan"s bed.

He smiles back and is happy with what he has done to her. "I am glad that you love my beautiful queen!" He tells her and explores her body with his soft touch of his hands. As the ladies took good care of her by bathing her and lathering her up. He awaited for her to join him in bed. The female had screamed a little in pain but was fine with it after she was being drained of blood. He loved how she looked when she came into the bedroom. He could feel her climbing into bed with him. "Hey baby! How are you staring to feel now?"

"great and very relaxed and I must say Dan I do not think I could ever leave this place or you I love you so much". she closed her eyes for she was tired from all that had gone on. she was soon asleep dreaming of Dan forgetting all about Robert . She would go to work tomorrow like always but this time she was going to see about making up drinks for people to drink so that way she could turn the whole world into her new creation. She felt like she could take on the bigger people with more power now.

wildkat said:
"great and very relaxed and I must say Dan I do not think I could ever leave this place or you I love you so much". she closed her eyes for she was tired from all that had gone on. she was soon asleep dreaming of Dan forgetting all about Robert . She would go to work tomorrow like always but this time she was going to see about making up drinks for people to drink so that way she could turn the whole world into her new creation. She felt like she could take on the bigger people with more power now.

"I am glad that you feel great and relaxed right now! Well that is great to hear lover! I love you too Rose!' As he cuddles up next to her to spoon with her in bed. His cock up against her nice firm ass that she has. He did not know that there will be a new side to Rose by the next day.

She let him have his way with her ass while she slept lightly maoning in her sleep. She did not know what she will be like in the morning but soon it was morning. She woke up with a yawn and got out of bed and dressed in a killer outfit of a short black mini skirt and a black tube top with black boots with sliver buckles on them that went to her knees. she did not dress her self instead she had his servants do it. She walked out and went to the lab .

wildkat said:
She let him have his way with her ass while she slept lightly maoning in her sleep. She did not know what she will be like in the morning but soon it was morning. She woke up with a yawn and got out of bed and dressed in a killer outfit of a short black mini skirt and a black tube top with black boots with sliver buckles on them that went to her knees. she did not dress her self instead she had his servants do it. She walked out and went to the lab .

Robert saw Rose and could not believe how she dressed up. He wondered what happened to her because she never came home. He walks up behind her placing his arms around her and kisses her onto her neck. "Hi baby! How are you doing? What happened to you last night? I was worried about you since you did not come home!" He told her as his hands went down to her butt giving it a nice smack now.

Rose pushed him away saying "get away from me I do not want you touching me". she stepped away and picked up anther simple of the vampire bat's blood and smiled and put that into her pocket. she then took out a knife and cut herself and put that on a slab. she sat down to see if the blood was mixed with humans had any remains of human in it and relised that it was the same blood type as the bat and she could not find any sign that she was still human . she just smirked looking at her blood.

Back
Top Bottom