Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

wildkat said:
When they got to Rose's place she got out and went inside feeling full and happy but now she was horny. she took Robert by the hand and said "take me up stairs and make me yours again for I have too much fun with you to not do that". she smiled at him and kissed him on the lips.

Robert was so horny that he started to remove Roses clothes immediately in the living room taking her there! He immediately picked her up and carried her on up stairs taking her to her bedroom to give her a night of passion that she would not forget! "Yes my beautiful queen I shall take you up stairs now!" As he got her up there he removed her clothes immediately and ordered her to assume the position! "I want yo on your hands and knees lover on the bed! NOW!" He watched as she got onto the bed and her nice ass out. He gave her ass a smack and grabbed her by her hips thrusting his cock into her pussy.

She did as she was told and knew she would love every minute of it. she got on her hands and knees and when he entered her she let out a moan. She filched a little with the smack but did not scream out nor did she fight him or stop him from hitting her. She looked back at Robert saying "oh yes baby just like that".

wildkat said:
She did as she was told and knew she would love every minute of it. she got on her hands and knees and when he entered her she let out a moan. She filched a little with the smack but did not scream out nor did she fight him or stop him from hitting her. She looked back at Robert saying "oh yes baby just like that".

He loved it that he was pleasing her by the way she was moaning for him and her body language as well. He grabbed a hold of her hips and pounded his cock deeply into her. As he began to feel her sliding up and down his shaft in and out of her. "OH YEAH! That is the way I like it baby! I am going to fuck your brains out tonight!" He said with a smile onto his face and was enjoying every minute of it. He reached down and began to rub and massage her clit while his cock pounded and slammed into her pussy.

Rose was moaning but now it came out in screams and she started to move with him and to his speed. "oh yes baby fuck me fuck me oh how I love how you fuck me". she manged to say bewteen her moans.

wildkat said:
Rose was moaning but now it came out in screams and she started to move with him and to his speed. "oh yes baby fuck me fuck me oh how I love how you fuck me". she manged to say bewteen her moans.

He grinded and moved with her as the sound of their bodies slapping together as her butt smacks up against his hips. "That is it baby! I love the way you fuck as well!" He moaned out to her as he grunted and his hand moved to massage and rub her pussy. The other hand gave her a nice smack on the butt.

She kept on moaning and moving her body to flow with his. "I'm gonna cum soon" she screamed out. It felt so good she did not want to stop but her body was getting to its end and she knew she was gonna be tired after this but oh well it was all fun. she knew she would be doing this forever for her and Robert was gonna be together for ever. But she had no idea that the jock that she turned was going to changes things for her .

wildkat said:
She kept on moaning and moving her body to flow with his. "I'm gonna cum soon" she screamed out. It felt so good she did not want to stop but her body was getting to its end and she knew she was gonna be tired after this but oh well it was all fun. she knew she would be doing this forever for her and Robert was gonna be together for ever. But she had no idea that the jock that she turned was going to changes things for her .

Robert fingered and massaged her clit while they fucked. She felt so good moving with him. "That is it baby you cum for me and I will cum for you! Oh you feel so fucking good lover!" As he was almost ready to cum but he wanted to do this with her at the same time. He then moved his hands from her clit to her breasts. He began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. He played with her nipples by pinching, twisting and pulling onto them. "That is my naughty Rose! I love what has happened to you love!" Robert did not know that the football jock was going to change their relationship and he would see a darker side of Rose soon that he did not know that she had.

Rose let out a scream and her body went stiff just as she said "I'm cumming lover". she felt some of her strength go with it and get a little sleepy. She smiled and said "Me to Robert for if this never happened I do not think i would have ever told you how i felt about you". Rose had no idea she had a darker side one she might not like to see come out.

wildkat said:
Rose let out a scream and her body went stiff just as she said "I'm cumming lover". she felt some of her strength go with it and get a little sleepy. She smiled and said "Me to Robert for if this never happened I do not think i would have ever told you how i felt about you". Rose had no idea she had a darker side one she might not like to see come out.

Robert could feel her pussy clamp onto his cock and he could no longer take it any longer and came with her. "I am cumming too baby! Oh fuck yeah that feels so good!" He leaned down kissing her onto her neck and then her lips as he laid next to her holding her into his arms. He was happy that he could finally show Rose how he felt about her. "I am glad that this has happened to you Rose and I care for you a lot!" He kissed her deeply and passionately. as he caressed her in his arms in pleasure.

She closed her eyes listening to his every word and getting pleasure in his touch. she soon opened her eyes and said "going to sleep and tomorrow going to go get you something special ". She soon was off to sleep dreaming of all things she could buy and do for him and dreaming of her love for him.

wildkat said:
She closed her eyes listening to his every word and getting pleasure in his touch. she soon opened her eyes and said "going to sleep and tomorrow going to go get you something special ". She soon was off to sleep dreaming of all things she could buy and do for him and dreaming of her love for him.

He loved the feel of her skin when he caressed her and touched her. Her skin was so soft. He would awaken from time to time to see how she was doing and was covered as well. When he would awaken to check up on her he would softly kiss her sweet lips, kiss her shoulder blade, or neck, and then tell her "I love you Rose!" Into her ear in a whisper. "Ok my love go to sleep and that sounds good to me that you are going to get something special for me!" He was wondering what it would be that she would get for him. He will find out about it.

[Time skip just letting you know}
Rose awoke up before Robert and smiled she was going to go get that clock for him she saw at the mall he would look hot in it . she also was going to buy this outfit she saw that was all black and looks just like cloud's from Final fantasy.[yea me Little crazy for cloud just a little]. She got dressed and left before he could wake up but she did leave him a kiss saying "Love you Robert more than you could ever know". She was then gone to her car and drove down to the mall.

wildkat said:
[Time skip just letting you know}
Rose awoke up before Robert and smiled she was going to go get that clock for him she saw at the mall he would look hot in it . she also was going to buy this outfit she saw that was all black and looks just like cloud's from Final fantasy.[yea me Little crazy for cloud just a little]. She got dressed and left before he could wake up but she did leave him a kiss saying "Love you Robert more than you could ever know". She was then gone to her car and drove down to the mall.

[LOL Ok about the time skip! Thanks for letting me know!]

Robert just slept when Rose awaken and did not know that she had left at all. Meanwhile Dan the football jock was fantasizing about Rose and how much he could help her become a new woman. He had spent the night with several different women and bitten them. Rose will be surprised when she sees how different these women will look like when she happens to show up. Dan was thinking about sending his new love slaves out to retrieve Rose but did not know where she was at though.

Rose pulled into the Mall with a smile She got out and did her shopping. she got back to the car and deiced to back to the bar were she turned the Jock to see how he was copping she wanted to know how much bigger her family had gotten. she went to the bar and knew in time she would come home to Robert and show him what she bought him.

wildkat said:
Rose pulled into the Mall with a smile She got out and did her shopping. she got back to the car and deiced to back to the bar were she turned the Jock to see how he was copping she wanted to know how much bigger her family had gotten. she went to the bar and knew in time she would come home to Robert and show him what she bought him.

Dan decided to go to the bar to see who else he could convert along with his new love slaves with him. When they showed up to the bar he saw Rose standing there alone. He did not see the man that she was with at all. Dan smiled and decided to walk over to her. "Hello beautiful! How are you doing tonight?" He smiled at her.

Rose turned from the young man when he saw Dan. For the guy took off not wanting to get into anymore trouble. "why hello there how are you feeling I trust you have enjoyed your new life I have given you". she was wearing a black clock with a stunning red dress one outfit she had picked out along with the red skirt one. She also had black boots on.

wildkat said:
Rose turned from the young man when he saw Dan. For the guy took off not wanting to get into anymore trouble. "why hello there how are you feeling I trust you have enjoyed your new life I have given you". she was wearing a black clock with a stunning red dress one outfit she had picked out along with the red skirt one. She also had black boots on.

Dan looked at her from her head down to her baby toes and just smiled at her. "I am feeling magnificent thank you and I love my new life but there is one thing missing from it!" Looking at her in deep thought. He then snapped his fingers and the two women that came with them instantly grabbed Rose. "The missing key to all of this is you my dear! Take her to the frat house!" As the ladies seemed more toned and in good shape due to Dan converting them. They looked like they were model type with a very nice figure and toned body.

Rose was caught off guard by the girls and could not stop them herself. She looked at Dan and said "what wait hold on a sec I need to tell you something". but she was whisked away to the frat house. She tried to get lose but could not. She hoped that after Dan was done with her she would get to leave and go back to Robert and let him know he was right about the Jock she was starting to wish she had listened to him.

wildkat said:
Rose was caught off guard by the girls and could not stop them herself. She looked at Dan and said "what wait hold on a sec I need to tell you something". but she was whisked away to the frat house. She tried to get lose but could not. She hoped that after Dan was done with her she would get to leave and go back to Robert and let him know he was right about the Jock she was starting to wish she had listened to him.

The two ladies had removed all of Rose's clothes that she had on except for her bra and panties and then had her chained up. The shackles were around her wrists and ankles now. "Tell me what Rose as he looked at her while she was being chained up. He smiled and then had a table full of toys that he planed on using on her. Dan was going to have fun with Rose but it was going to be painful at first for Rose but soon she will love it and feel like a new woman once he bites her at her inner thigh.

Meanwhile Cintha was there at the bar and witnessed what Dan was doing to Rose. She knew that she could not stop Dan and had to figure out a way to let Robert know what was going on. Thankfully Robert had left his business card for her in case she had questions or needed any help. Cintha called Robert to inform him as to what was going on with Rose. "Hello this is Dr. Sandage how may I help you?" He said on the phone when he could hear a upset Cintha talking to him. "Robert I have to tell you this! Dan the football jock that Rose had bitten the other night he has kidnapped her and taken her to his frat house with a couple of young women!" Robert knew that she was in trouble but did not know where the frat house was at. So he knew that he was going to have to wait until she showed up at work. Robert then decided to work on a something to counter act the steroids that the football jock had in his system. "Thanks Cintha! I appreciate you letting me know on what happened!" He hangs up the phone and starts to work now.

Rose sat in cage in the frat house that dan's girl put her in thinking of Robert. She hoped that once Dan got tried of her he would let her go. She tried everything she could to get out but with no luck.

wildkat said:
Rose sat in cage in the frat house that dan's girl put her in thinking of Robert. She hoped that once Dan got tried of her he would let her go. She tried everything she could to get out but with no luck.

Dan pulled up a little table where it had a paddle and some other things that Dan planned to use on her. He smiled as he picked up the paddle. He walked over and smacked her onto her ass. Smacking her again and again as his process of brainwashing her began.

Rose screamed out in pain over and over again as he kept on smacking her in the ass. She tried to fight him to get him to stop but he was much stronger then her.

wildkat said:
Rose screamed out in pain over and over again as he kept on smacking her in the ass. She tried to fight him to get him to stop but he was much stronger then her.

Rose butt cheeks began to turn red from the spankings. Dan stopped to face her placing the paddle underneath her chin. He then leaned in closer to her and kissed her softly onto her lips. "I bet deep inside you is a wild sexual animal that is waiting for me to unleash her out of captivity?" He smiled at her as he said this. He took the paddle and gently slid it down her neck to her breasts.

Rose felt something but it was not what Dan was talking about or was it . She said nothing but looked at him but in the far back of her mind was Roberts face but part of her started to want Dan and forget about Robert.

wildkat said:
Rose felt something but it was not what Dan was talking about or was it . She said nothing but looked at him but in the far back of her mind was Roberts face but part of her started to want Dan and forget about Robert.

Down her neck the paddle slid down to her breasts as he then began to rub the paddle onto her nipples and then smack the paddle onto her breasts. He could tell that she was becoming around by what he was doing to her. "You want me don't you baby?' As he slid the paddle down to her stomach and then smacking the paddle onto her stomach. He smiled as he did this.

Back
Top Bottom