Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

She came to the bar wearing the red skirt outfit and looking rather hot and sexy. she noted that a lot of the hot men there were smirking at her so she just smiled but walked right to Robert and hugged him saying "lets go rock this joint". She did not know that one person in the bar should have been left alone and that he was going to change her life question would the ending be bad or good.

wildkat said:
She came to the bar wearing the red skirt outfit and looking rather hot and sexy. she noted that a lot of the hot men there were smirking at her so she just smiled but walked right to Robert and hugged him saying "lets go rock this joint". She did not know that one person in the bar should have been left alone and that he was going to change her life question would the ending be bad or good.

Robert saw Rose walking up to him at the bar and thought, "WOW Rose! You look smoking hot baby!" He gave her a hug and then smiled looking into her eyes. "I see this gorgeous latina girl that I would love to convert baby!" He pointed to her to see what Rose thought of her because she had the right curves and look too to become one of the children of the night.

"yes she is sweet you may bite her if you want and thanks". Rose took a look around the room and saw a man who looked like he was a football play for the Collage and said "he looks good too". she looked around the room making mental notes on which girls and guys would be good addition to their new race.

wildkat said:
"yes she is sweet you may bite her if you want and thanks". Rose took a look around the room and saw a man who looked like he was a football play for the Collage and said "he looks good too". she looked around the room making mental notes on which girls and guys would be good addition to their new race.

"Ok I shall go and bite her then! You are welcome!" Before Robert left he just just warned her about the football player could be on drugs or something. "Just be careful my queen!" He smiled about this as he walked over to the hot looking latina. Robert in a joking manner tapped onto her shoulder and moved to the other side of her so she could not see him when she turned. He did this a few times. "Hello! How are you doing tonight?" He smiled at her.

While he was working the girl she could not believe he was on drugs well she was going to bite him. She walked right on over to the football player built guy and smiled a sweet smiled and said "hello there how are you tonight". she was going to work him then when he thought he was going to get some she was just going to bite him.

The girl that was with Robert smiled and said "great and yourself".

wildkat said:
While he was working the girl she could not believe he was on drugs well she was going to bite him. She walked right on over to the football player built guy and smiled a sweet smiled and said "hello there how are you tonight". she was going to work him then when he thought he was going to get some she was just going to bite him.

The girl that was with Robert smiled and said "great and yourself".

"Hello beautiful!" The football player said to her and he looked her up and down from her head down to her baby toes now smiling. He gave her nice firm ass a smack and then squeezed her butt cheeks. "You look smoking hot tonight babydoll!" He sipped onto his mixed drink that he had. "Would you like to go back to my place sweet cheeks?' Looking at her in a very cocky and arogant way.

"I am good now that I am talking to you tonight!" He looked at her and loved how she looked. She was a very attractive woman with a great body. "Shall we go over here in private to talk?" He smiled to her. Where Robert was trying to lead her to was a dark corner of the club or bar so that he could bite her rather quickly without her knowing about it.

Rose knew she did not want to go that far but she played him saying"alright". she was going to bite him the fist chance she got.

The girl agreed and said"heck yea ".

wildkat said:
Rose knew she did not want to go that far but she played him saying"alright". she was going to bite him the fist chance she got.

The girl agreed and said"heck yea ".

The football jock took Rose by the hand as he lead her out of the bar taking her back to his place. He pulled her into him and kissed her onto her lips. "Sounds good to me baby!"

Robert lead the hispanic girl over to a dark corner and kissed her onto her lips and had his hands onto her body. When the moment was right he would bite her onto her neck. He kissed her lips softly as he fondled her nice firm ass that she had.

Rose kissed the jock back then moved down to his neck and kissed while squeezing his butt.

The girl kissed back and let out a moan saying "oh that feels good".

wildkat said:
Rose kissed the jock back then moved down to his neck and kissed while squeezing his butt.

The girl kissed back and let out a moan saying "oh that feels good".

The jock loved the kiss and what Rose did. He did not know that he would become her second victim that night. "I would love to see the wild you come out baby!' Feeling her kiss his neck.

Robert's fangs began to grow out as his hunger and nerve to bite her grew stronger. He kissed and licked her neck. He then sunk his fangs into her neck now biting her and turning her into a vampire. "I am glad you love it baby!" As he smiled now.

she let out a small scream when Robert bit her neck but then she just let it happen.

Rose could not take it no longer the smell of his blood so while she was kissing his neck she bit down on him after her fangs came in.

wildkat said:
she let out a small scream when Robert bit her neck but then she just let it happen.

Rose could not take it no longer the smell of his blood so while she was kissing his neck she bit down on him after her fangs came in.

The young hispanic woman let out a scream but due to the music being piped through the large speakers in the club no one could hear her scream at all. "What is your name my child?' He asked her as he smiled at her.

The football jock had been drinking so much that he could not feel the pain and looked at Rose and said, "You kinky little minx! I love your style and would love to take you down into the dungeon of my frat house!" He tells her smiling because racing through his minds was of Rose in chains punishing her for a bit.

After she drank she took a step back and said "oh really well seems to me you look like you could use some blood first want to head back to the bar and get you some". she was trying to get out now for she got what she came for".

The hispanic girl smiled and said "Cintha ". she was no longer screaming but looking rather happy. she felt different after he bit her and she could not figure out why.

wildkat said:
After she drank she took a step back and said "oh really well seems to me you look like you could use some blood first want to head back to the bar and get you some". she was trying to get out now for she got what she came for".

The hispanic girl smiled and said "Cintha ". she was no longer screaming but looking rather happy. she felt different after he bit her and she could not figure out why.

Dan the football jock had a crush on Rose and wanted her for himself if he could have her. "I am getting a little hungry right now and you are possibly right about the blood." He replied to her listening to what she had to say to him. He did like what she had on and her curves were might fine to look at. He would love to explore more of her curves without her clothes on he was thinking.

Robert smiled at Cintha and said, "It is nice to meet you Cintha! My name is Dr. Robert Sandage!" He smiled and just wondered how she felt. "How are you feeling now my sweet?"

She looked at Robert and said "can I call you Robert and I feel hungry and more alive then I have ever felt in my life".

Rose smiled and said "come on then lets head back and get you feed". she started to head to the door to go back to the bar and find Robert and kiss him to feel him again and then find more for herself.

wildkat said:
She looked at Robert and said "can I call you Robert and I feel hungry and more alive then I have ever felt in my life".

Rose smiled and said "come on then lets head back and get you feed". she started to head to the door to go back to the bar and find Robert and kiss him to feel him again and then find more for herself.

He looked at her. "Yes you may call me Robert and you should go take care of that hunger Cintha." He smiled and was happy to hear that she has been converted now. He knows that her sexual desires will increase as well.

"Baby do we have to go back? I would rather have a little fun with you instead!" He smiled as he said this to Rose because he liked her a lot and wanted her for his own.

Rose smiled knowing full well that he was converted and said "we will have time for that later I want more blood". she was stalling and while she said this she had her hand on his chest.

Cintha nodded at Robert and took him by the hand and said "lead the way sir".

wildkat said:
Rose smiled knowing full well that he was converted and said "we will have time for that later I want more blood". she was stalling and while she said this she had her hand on his chest.

Cintha nodded at Robert and took him by the hand and said "lead the way sir".

He rubbed her butt as they turned around to head back to the bar. "Oh we will have time to have a little fun later? I would have to say a full sexual examination needs to be done on you!" The football jock said to her. "I shall give you more blood my beautiful MISTRESS!" He said smiling to her.

"Cintha what I need you to do is bite men around here to convert into vampires." He told her with a smile now. Hoping that she shall not have any problems with what he said.

She smiled back and winked on him and said "yes in due time". she started to think maybe she should have listened to Robert about this but then again once he saw the other girls she knew he would forget about her.

"oh sure Robert no problems but one Question can i sleep with some of them i feel so horny". she could not contain and she was also hungry.

wildkat said:
She smiled back and winked on him and said "yes in due time". she started to think maybe she should have listened to Robert about this but then again once he saw the other girls she knew he would forget about her.

"oh sure Robert no problems but one Question can i sleep with some of them i feel so horny". she could not contain and she was also hungry.

"Why not now mistress?" He was very horny and wanted her right then and there.

"Yes you can sleep with any man you want and I bet you are horny!" He smiled when she said that. He would love to have sex with her but he loved Rose too much to do that though.

She nodded and said "okay see ya". she took off and found herself a man to cling too. she wanted to sleep with Robert but seeing he was not fully in the mood she just went else were for she wanted fresh meat and Robert to her was not all that hot.

Rose smiled and said "because you need to feed ". she was not going to sleep with this Jock cause she loved Robert too much to cheat on him.

wildkat said:
She nodded and said "okay see ya". she took off and found herself a man to cling too. she wanted to sleep with Robert but seeing he was not fully in the mood she just went else were for she wanted fresh meat and Robert to her was not all that hot.

Rose smiled and said "because you need to feed ". she was not going to sleep with this Jock cause she loved Robert too much to cheat on him.

Robert just smiled and responded back to her. "See you later!" As Robert began to look for Rose to see where she was at to find her and spend time with her. He finally saw her enter the bar and instantly walked that way to her.

"Yeah but I think Mistress needs some cum due to her kitty being hungry!" He sort of smiled and chuckled a bit about it being immature showing his age to her. "Do not worry I plan to feed." He told Rose as they entered the club together. Dan saw Robert coming to the door and could not believe that she would want someone who is a nerd like him and not select a jock to sleep with instead.

Rose nodded and looked over to see Robert coming this way and took off to go kiss him. She got close and wrapped her arms around him saying "I think our two new members will take this place lets leave this place". She then kissed him on the lips forgetting about the jock all together.

wildkat said:
Rose nodded and looked over to see Robert coming this way and took off to go kiss him. She got close and wrapped her arms around him saying "I think our two new members will take this place lets leave this place". She then kissed him on the lips forgetting about the jock all together.

Robert saw Rose running to him and he hugged her and swung her around in pleasure seeing her. He returned the kiss back and heard what Rose had to say to him. "Yes I think our two new members will do just fine. Yes I would love to leave here and spend some time with you lover!" He smiled as he kissed her back deeply and passionately. They left the place and headed on back to Rose place.

When they got to Rose's place she got out and went inside feeling full and happy but now she was horny. she took Robert by the hand and said "take me up stairs and make me yours again for I have too much fun with you to not do that". she smiled at him and kissed him on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom