Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

wildkat said:
She chose a dress that was long and black with Dark purple and went to pay for it. She looked back at her man and said "I love dark purple but I also want some reds ." she noticed a Store across the way also had some pretty dresses and such for the look she was going for.

He stood close rubbing her nice firm ass as she paid for the new dress that she had purchased. Rob saw a short leather red skirt with a red top at the store across from them. "Well I see something my love that you would love to wear! If you look over there at that store there is a manequin with a short red leather skirt on and a top. I think you would look hot in it!" He smiled telling her about it.

She took the bag and looked at him and smiled saying "of course that would work nicely". she would wear anything to make him happy. she had to hold back some giggles when he touched her butt. she walked to the other store to get the outfit that he wanted her to wear.

wildkat said:
She took the bag and looked at him and smiled saying "of course that would work nicely". she would wear anything to make him happy. she had to hold back some giggles when he touched her butt. she walked to the other store to get the outfit that he wanted her to wear.

He looked into her beautiful eyes and smiled back at her. "Yes it would work nicely and do you know what else would go good with that outfit as well?" He smiled at her because he thought that some fishnet stockings in black would go perfectly with the outfit. They would have to stop at the lingerie store for that. Plus, he was thinking that she could go with crotchless panties to make it easy for him to make love to her. He followed like a love sick puppy behind her being very happy to be with Dr. Stark because he always liked her.

She smiled and nodded her head saying "I think we need to head to the Lingerie store ". she took him by the hand after grabbing her second bag and dragging him to the Lingerie store. she then teased him "now no dirty thoughts boy or when we get home I may have to act on them". she winked at him as well.

wildkat said:
She smiled and nodded her head saying "I think we need to head to the Lingerie store ". she took him by the hand after grabbing her second bag and dragging him to the Lingerie store. she then teased him "now no dirty thoughts boy or when we get home I may have to act on them". she winked at him as well.

He was glad that she was in agreement with him. "Yes we do need to head to the lingerie store my beautiful queen!" He followed with her as they walk to the lingerie store. He was more than willing in the mood once again to have sex with her and he figured that possibly he would sneak into the fitting room with her while she was trying things on. "Oh I have plenty of dirty thoughts and I would love for you to act on them with me at home lover!" He winks back at her.

"oh I love the way you talk dirty to me and call me your queen " Dr.Stark smirked. she was loving every thing she did with Dr.sandage. she was soon looking around and saw some panties to try on and they had a zipper were the crotch was and some with out a crotch and some black panty hose too. She then asked to use the fitting room to try them on. She walked in the fitting room trying the things on with dirty thoughts and she started to feel horny again.

wildkat said:
"oh I love the way you talk dirty to me and call me your queen " Dr.Stark smirked. she was loving every thing she did with Dr.sandage. she was soon looking around and saw some panties to try on and they had a zipper were the crotch was and some with out a crotch and some black panty hose too. She then asked to use the fitting room to try them on. She walked in the fitting room trying the things on with dirty thoughts and she started to feel horny again.

"I am glad that you love it when I talk dirty to you and call you my queen which you are baby!" He smiled and watched her gather the things that she was going to try on and followed right behind her into the fitting room. He shut the door behind him and smiled looking at her. "Hello my beautiful queen you king has arrived!" As he walks up to her lifting up her skirt now and then goes down to his knees as he kisses and licks her thighs and gently nibbles onto them. He then pulls away her panties from her pussy and begins to run his tongue over her clit and pussy lips.

She looked surprised to see him there but then smiled not telling him to leave. She then giggled when said her king had arrived. She then dropped all things she was going to try on when he started to lick her clit and pussy. she let out some small moans saying "oh that feels so good my king keep it up let everyone in the world know how much we love each other". she did not care that everyone on the other side was going to hear .

wildkat said:
She looked surprised to see him there but then smiled not telling him to leave. She then giggled when said her king had arrived. She then dropped all things she was going to try on when he started to lick her clit and pussy. she let out some small moans saying "oh that feels so good my king keep it up let everyone in the world know how much we love each other". she did not care that everyone on the other side was going to hear .

Dr. Sandage loved that he had surprised his queen and loved it that she was giggling. He continued to eat her out. He took his fingers and opened up her pussy even further for his tongue to lick deeper inside her and more faster. He licked and changed different directions inside her and sucked onto her clit. "I knew you would love it baby! Please do who is going to stop us from doing what we love to do to each other?" He smiled as he continued licking some more. He then decided to slide a finger into her anus now and hoped it would take her by surprise doing that to her.

She let out a loud moan as she felt him eat her out. she let out a small scream when he put his finger in her butt but did not stop him at all . "oh please just take me here and now my king I can't take it anymore I love the way your working my body". she relaxed into the fitting room as much as she could but she was also gripping his hair tight.

wildkat said:
She let out a loud moan as she felt him eat her out. she let out a small scream when he put his finger in her butt but did not stop him at all . "oh please just take me here and now my king I can't take it anymore I love the way your working my body". she relaxed into the fitting room as much as she could but she was also gripping his hair tight.

He was glad that he was pleasing his queen as he continued to eat her out in the fitting room. Dr. Sandage wanted to take her and stood up looking into her beautiful blue eyes he lifted one leg up placing around his waist and then began to remove his belt from his pants and then unfastened his pants now. Pulling down his boxers. He slide into her pussy his cock. "Is this exactly what you wanted my queen for me to take you like this?" He began to slide faster into her and deep. His thrusts became hard and fast inside her.

"yes take me just like that oh yes this is so good". she was moaning over and over again. She closed her eyes and started gripping him tight as he fucked her. she could hear people outside talking but did not care she was enjoying herself. she got louder as he fucked her harder and faster. She arched her back with each thrust as she started to try and work with him .

wildkat said:
"yes take me just like that oh yes this is so good". she was moaning over and over again. She closed her eyes and started gripping him tight as he fucked her. she could hear people outside talking but did not care she was enjoying herself. she got louder as he fucked her harder and faster. She arched her back with each thrust as she started to try and work with him .

"Well I even know how to make you take me even better lover! I want my beautiful queen to assume the position up against the wall with your nice firm ass out at me!" Dr. Sandage loved that he had her moaning loud but he did not plan for her to get too loud like she was getting because more than likely the malls rent a cops will be coming to kick them out of the store and mall. He was enjoying how she was moving with him. "That is it baby!" He pulls out and then watches her face the wall now with her ass out.

She got up and turned around to hear people saying outside for them to get out but she would not leave. She stuck out her butt and said "okay let me have now lover". she looked back at him to watch him put it inside of her butt. She felt it go in with some pain but she did not scream out instead she bit down on her arm drawing little bit of blood but she loved the taste of her own blood.

wildkat said:
She got up and turned around to hear people saying outside for them to get out but she would not leave. She stuck out her butt and said "okay let me have now lover". she looked back at him to watch him put it inside of her butt. She felt it go in with some pain but she did not scream out instead she bit down on her arm drawing little bit of blood but she loved the taste of her own blood.

He loved looking at her nice firm ass that she had. He gave it a nice smack and then bent down kissed, lick and, then nibbled onto her firm butt cheeks. He grabbed a hold of her hips and then slid his cock in between her butt crack. "I am glad that you are ready for it lover!" As he then took the tip of his cock and teased her anus a bit. He finally begun to slide it inside her. He started out slowly since it was her first time. He smiled when he looked into her eyes. "I want you to turn your head toward me." As she does he kissed her deeply and passionately sucking onto her tongue and lower lip. His right hand slid around her waist and then his fingers began to rub and massage her pussy.

She was moaning as he played with her while kissing him. she gripped the seat of the fitting room real tight. she was enjoying all of this too much too stop.
[let the jock be a mall cop who splits them up and rapes her hehe]

wildkat said:
She was moaning as he played with her while kissing him. she gripped the seat of the fitting room real tight. she was enjoying all of this too much too stop.
[let the jock be a mall cop who splits them up and rapes her hehe]

He could not take it any longer and came inside her ass now. Just as Dr. Sandage was cumming the mall cop then got involved into the situation. "All right what is going on here?"

Dr.Stark got dressed when the mall cop came in and said "sorry sir we had to have some fun wont happen again". she had to fight back the laughter that was coming .

wildkat said:
Dr.Stark got dressed when the mall cop came in and said "sorry sir we had to have some fun wont happen again". she had to fight back the laughter that was coming .

The mall cop responded to her by saying, "Well you freaky people who are adventerous are too wild and we cannot have this!" He was serious and meant business about it. Rob smiled about it and got dressed himself. "Hey Dr. Stark I have an idea! I think it is time for us to stop calling each other doctor and use our first names! My name is Robert but if you want to you can call me Rob and yours? My idea is why don't we create a new breed of vampires by just biting innocent victims necks? We could start out at a college campus. What do you think about that?" Looking into her beautiful blue eyes. He was growing a bit hungry for some blood by now.

"will Robert the name is Rose and lets start and the college campus we need more family love" she got dressed and then kissed him then walked out to pay for the stuff then turned to the mall and said "sorry sir like i said it wont happen again". she walked out of the mall to her car smirking all the way.

wildkat said:
"will Robert the name is Rose and lets start and the college campus we need more family love" she got dressed and then kissed him then walked out to pay for the stuff then turned to the mall and said "sorry sir like i said it wont happen again". she walked out of the mall to her car smirking all the way.

"That is a beautiful name that you have. That sounds good to me for us to get started at a local college campus. Yes we do need more family love all right!" He finished getting dressed and then told Rose that he would be waiting for her outside. As he walked with her to take care of what she is buying. "It is ok and it is not a problem at all." The officer told her.

She smiled at the officer and said "thank you sir". she smiled at Robert and gave him a kiss then taking her bags she walked to her car . she opened the back and put all her stuff in. she would make a bathroom stop at the collage to put on her red top and skirt outfit with the tights . she only had the black heels she had been wearing but that would have to do for now later she would come get some black leather boots for it.

wildkat said:
She smiled at the officer and said "thank you sir". she smiled at Robert and gave him a kiss then taking her bags she walked to her car . she opened the back and put all her stuff in. she would make a bathroom stop at the collage to put on her red top and skirt outfit with the tights . she only had the black heels she had been wearing but that would have to do for now later she would come get some black leather boots for it.

The officer smiled back at her and said, "You are welcome Ms.! Have a good evening!" Robert smiled back at her and then returned the kiss back as he held her into his arms. "I figured you might have worn the outfit out paying for it my love." As he followed behind her and watched her place her things into the back of the car and waiting for her to unlock the car door to get inside. They would be looking for young victims to convert over but one of them will be a bad seed that should never have been bitten.

she drove them to were they needed to go. She got out taking the one bag that she wanted and said "I shall meet you there after I change. she gave him a quick kiss and left headed to the woman's restroom. she changed and then headed to the call ague campus bar to see Robert and to make new vampires.

wildkat said:
she drove them to were they needed to go. She got out taking the one bag that she wanted and said "I shall meet you there after I change. she gave him a quick kiss and left headed to the woman's restroom. she changed and then headed to the call ague campus bar to see Robert and to make new vampires.

Robert climbed out of the passenger seat and he watched her remove the bag that she wanted. "Ok my beautiful queen I shall meet you at the bar then!" He kissed her lips returning the kiss and smiled looking into her beautiful eyes. He was waiting for her out front of the bar there on the college campus. He did see some beautiful women walking into the place. He would smile looking at them all.

Back
Top Bottom